Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shock, Frock and Two Smoking Barrels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How fucking dare he treat me like this! It is so the last time. I’m going to make damn sure of it.

My heart is hammering as I walk down the hill towards the local bar. It might be adrenalin or possibly rage. Maybe both. Knowing your husband blithely fucked a Thai prostitute on the last day of your family vacation will do that to a woman - especially one like me. You see I’m not one of those easy going types - you know the ones I mean…

‘Oh let’s give it another chance honey. Just promise me you won’t do it again.’

Er...HELL NO!

I’m a 5ft 8 redhead with Domme tendencies and a body that makes many men take a sly extra look. Sometimes not so sly even. And his unfaithfulness and disrespect for me has me in full blown Domme mode. Hence the black steel boned bustier dress that’s gripping my breasts and shoving them up towards my chin and the long white laced mustang boots. Oh yes, I’m getting some tonight and it won’t be his miserable little dick.

The bar is pretty crumby. I know the types that come in here. They’re rough round the edges. I’m going to need to take my time picking. So I order some food and watch, sipping my gin and tonic with what I hope is just the right amount of aloofness and predatoriness.

It doesn’t take long. The two viking types at the table yonder, appear to be having a conversation about me. I busy myself with my dinner that’s just arrived and flirt with the young waiter. Then I flash them a look. They catch it and the two of them smile at each other conspiratorially. As I tackle my steak, sawing off a nice chunk of beef to place in my hungry mouth, something unfortunate happens. A woman arrives. She joins them and chatters away. I know they are still casting furtive glances my way but for the time being, I focus on my dinner and wonder who she is.

The next time I look up, she’s gone and there is only one guy sitting at the table, slowly sipping his beer. Not what I wanted at all. I decide to bide my time. Sure enough, the other man and female return. They’ve been out back, smoking. She gives them each a hug, then leaves. I smile into my gin at this new development and think of unfaithful micro dick sitting at home, quite possibly wondering where I am. I feel no pity or guilt at all. He doesn’t warrant it.

The viking dudes look highly astonished when I suddenly get up from my table, stride across the room and join theirs.

‘Er...hi,’ says the one with the magnificent ruddy beard and tattooed muscular arms.

‘Hi,’ I return, with a smile.

And then I do it. I go in for the kill.

‘I’m just wondering if you two are free tonight. I’d like you both.’

There is some spluttering into beer for a few moments.

‘I’m sorry, what?’ says the guy next to me.

‘You know what I said. I asked if you two are free tonight and are able to give me your company - as in your dicks.’

‘Jeezus Christ! I thought that was what you said. Bit direct aren’t you?’

I shrug and sip my drink watching them squirm. They’re obviously used to being the ones to do the propositioning.

They start asking me questions about where I’m from, what I do for a living, why I’m out alone - the usual stuff, and then they excuse themselves to go for another smoke. When they return, it appears they have reached an agreement…

‘Will we have one more drink and then all go back to my place then?’ asks the one called Ben with a smile.

‘Sure,’ I nod and place my unwedding ringed hand on his muscular thigh and contemplate what might be higher up...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

By *aulsmith7Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Love it

By *takerMan
over a year ago