Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Serving day x

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Friday night 5 o’clock I locked the shop door and left the shop .

In my car driving up the road smiling to myself and excited about the day that’s to come .

Arriving and parking in the drive , I see him at the window … it makes so happy being here . Hours of thinking about nothing other than what he wants . Daddy is my solace from everyday life .

In the house , he takes me bag from me and kisses me , “welcome home baby girl “

“ I’m so happy to be here daddy “

He takes me the living room where he tells me to upstairs and change your evening wear is laid out for you .

I smile “ yes daddy “ head up stairs , on the bed is a pair of white knee high socks with red bows on and white lace thong hair bobble and white ribbon . I get dressed tie my hair into a pony tail and apply some red lipstick and head back down stairs …

In the living room Daddy is sat in his usual arm chair . I walk in and stand just by the door . He is watching a tv show , so not to disturb it I stand quietly .

“ such a good polite little sub , come to daddy “

“ thank you daddy “

He sits me on his knee , touches my legs down to my toes .. and kisses me .. “ yii ohh I look so pretty just for daddy “

“ I like looking good for daddy “

“ now turn round and get over daddy’s knee “

With our a word I lay over his knee ..he spends time rubbing my bum cheeks and back down my legs . Then he circles his hands on my cheeks , without warning smack ….. I get a fright and whimper , smack …. Your going take 10 of these on each side baby girl , is that clear .. no noise , no wiggling . Let’s see if you have improved “

“ yes daddy “

He starts asking me to count ,his movement is slow and form 1 -10 first one cheek then the other .. my bottom is stinging . he blows over it , and gently kisses …as he rubs he tells me that he starts early tomorrow and that before bed he wants to cum ,he wants me to have his cum for supper .

He also explains that there will be 5 sets of instructions left in each room of the house that I will follow the next day .

“ right my little sub … it’s time for bed … go and put the lamps of and wait at the door .

He came to door , put his bend round my neck and led me upstairs .

I. The bedroom I stood quiet whilst he undressed . Taking hold of his belt we went to the toilet . He stood in front of the toilet , “ hold daddy’s cock babe whilst he pees .

“ yes daddy , thank you for letting me help you “

“ good girl , now pull your thong to the side and pee for daddy before bed “

We went back to the bedroom , he stood at the end of the bed , pushed me to my knees , “ get Daddy nice and hard baby girl .”

Holding onto his amazing cock I kissed him all the way up and the shaft .. licking then with the tip of my tongue before slowly taking it all the way down , and back up again . Looking up at daddy for encouragement. I do it again this time rubbing his balls up again and back down when I get the full length in daddy groans “ omg baby you really do hit the spot “

I’m so pleased I love his praise .

He grabs my hair and pushed my harder onto his cock making me gag pulling my head of quickly gasping for air and straight back on .

“ kneel at the bed head back “

“ hands behind your back …legs open “

“ do not move , Daddy Is going to feed you baby girl …. I want your mouth till I’m ready to feed you supper ,do you understand ?”

“ yes daddy “

“ good , wider open”

He pushed in , he wasn’t messing around he fucked my mouth like it was my pussy , he needed a release from a hard day it was my pleasure to open wide. Grabbing my hair he thrust me onto him self forcing every inch inside … now fucking me harder than ever … he was groaning loud “ get ready for it babe girl … do not waste any “

He came , a huge think load of cream down my throat. It was amazing , he held his cock inside twitching emptying every drop into me .

He pulled out slowly so I could clean him x

looked up at him my belly full and my eyes wise , “ thank you daddy for face fucking me and feeding me “

“ your welcome , now into bed …. You my sweet baby girl have a busy day tomorrow “ I hoped into bed , he lay down beside me , put his arms out to me and buried myself into him , safe he was all around me . He kissed my head “ good daddy “

“ good night baby girl “

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

over a year ago

The next day

The Alarm went of , he rose out of bed , and I turn over it was only 6.30 . I heard him chuckle to himself and disappeared out of the room to bathroom

I drifted off , until I felt his touch over my head , and a kiss to forehead … i

“ it’s 7.30 babe girl … I’m going to work , you may stay in bed till 8.30 … I want you to video call me from the bathroom whilst you me “

Yes daddy

He left and said see you later enjoy your day … he then came back in , I forgot … he took a collar white leather from his pocket .. I sat up and put it round my neck .

“ do not remove this , ok ?”

“ no daddy I won’t “

I lay still after he left , I couldn’t sleep .. I rested . At just before 8.30 I went to bathroom took of my thong sat on the toilet and called ,

“ well done on time baby , direct the camera at your pussy , now you may pee ! “

I peed for him , it was a long pee , morning ones usually are … I loved peeing for daddy “ when I finished he hung up .

Sent me a snap chat with kisses on it . On the stool at the sink was a note … headed baby girls task 1

There was a box beside it ..

It read

Good morning baby

Behind the door you will find a tripod , set it up and attach your phone .. I want you to place it to you can be videod in the shower , when you shower I want you bend over so I can see that tight ass hole .. stick the tip of your finger in and rub it ….

Make sure you wash daddies pussy ..

When you get out open the box still recording ,

When I opend the box there was but plug , longer than I have used before but still narrow , it was sparkly red in colour .

The note continued … today I want to use an anal douche to clean you properly … it is in the bag under the table .. do this after your shower . Switch th camera off

Switch the camera back on … bend over in front of it and insert your new toy . You will wear this all day ! The task is complete when you hear from me after sending it .

Whilst waiting clean daddies bathroom xx

Half way through cleaning my phone rang ., video call !

“ I do love your bum , well done I loved it “

“ThNk you daddy “

“ now go have breakast , at 11 am go to the living room and you will have a second task ..

Dong as I was told I had breakfast put my dishes in the dish washer, at 11 I went to sitting room . The note read

On the arm chair is a pair of sheer tights put them on …

After putting on the tights I continued to read ,

Set up the tripod .. on the coffee table there is a box open it ..inside were silver nipple clamps, the thought of these made my nipples ache ( these were something I didn’t like very much) there was a set of wiggle balls . Next to it a fly swap

Reading on set up your camera .. set record . Tell daddy your great full for his time and efforts , as you do I want the nipples clamps put on .. you will wear these for the rest of the day …

I stood at the camera , telling him how great full I was … taking one clamp opening it and putting my nipple in it before closing it … it was so sore I breathed through it , “ daddy this hurts “ I said to the camera “

Then the other … it was uncomfortable !

I read more … call me !

I called daddy always video call stood in front of the camera .

“ well don’t you look just amazing “

“ it’s sore daddy “

“ you have to learn baby , I like it I like those nipples and want them clamped !

“ yes daddy “ now I want you to clean the windows today .. make sure you get to the top , and make sure you record it “

He hung up , I set to cleaning the windows every time I moved my nipples stung .. bringing a tear to my eye almost , but I can’t take them off…

Sending him the video I read the last part ..

take those wiggle beads lay on the coffee table and insert them deep into your pussy … record it and send it … when they are in I want your pussy slapped 10 times using the swat …5 gently and 5 hard .. if you don’t do it hard enough …. I will when I get home ! First I pulled my tights down opened my nowvery wet pussy and inserted the toy slipping it deep , I felt so full ass already full of butt plug and now my pussy . I sent the recording

Before I had a chance to start the text part daddy called

“ you are so clever “

“lay back legs wide open your pussy … gently rub your pussy , now I’m going to watch you slap your pussy …

I began gently as he said ,

“ now hard, I want you red and tender … ‘

I began , “ harder I told you to slap it harder “

It was sore … “ another 5 that wasn’t hard enough “

“ yes daddy “

“” I can see some help and training when I’m home “

He hung up !

I was upset I’d made him cross .. I lay there for a minute before getting up and pulling up my tights .

over a year ago

Thanks xx

By *unTimesHadMan
over a year ago

Romney Marsh

"The next day

The Alarm went of , he rose out of bed , and I turn over it was only 6.30 . I heard him chuckle to himself and disappeared out of the room to bathroom

I drifted off , until I felt his touch over my head , and a kiss to forehead … i

“ it’s 7.30 babe girl … I’m going to work , you may stay in bed till 8.30 … I want you to video call me from the bathroom whilst you me “

Yes daddy

He left and said see you later enjoy your day … he then came back in , I forgot … he took a collar white leather from his pocket .. I sat up and put it round my neck .

“ do not remove this , ok ?”

“ no daddy I won’t “

I lay still after he left , I couldn’t sleep .. I rested . At just before 8.30 I went to bathroom took of my thong sat on the toilet and called ,

“ well done on time baby , direct the camera at your pussy , now you may pee ! “

I peed for him , it was a long pee , morning ones usually are … I loved peeing for daddy “ when I finished he hung up .

Sent me a snap chat with kisses on it . On the stool at the sink was a note … headed baby girls task 1

There was a box beside it ..

It read

Good morning baby

Behind the door you will find a tripod , set it up and attach your phone .. I want you to place it to you can be videod in the shower , when you shower I want you bend over so I can see that tight ass hole .. stick the tip of your finger in and rub it ….

Make sure you wash daddies pussy ..

When you get out open the box still recording ,

When I opend the box there was but plug , longer than I have used before but still narrow , it was sparkly red in colour .

The note continued … today I want to use an anal douche to clean you properly … it is in the bag under the table .. do this after your shower . Switch th camera off

Switch the camera back on … bend over in front of it and insert your new toy . You will wear this all day ! The task is complete when you hear from me after sending it .

Whilst waiting clean daddies bathroom xx

Half way through cleaning my phone rang ., video call !

“ I do love your bum , well done I loved it “

“ThNk you daddy “

“ now go have breakast , at 11 am go to the living room and you will have a second task ..

Dong as I was told I had breakfast put my dishes in the dish washer, at 11 I went to sitting room . The note read

On the arm chair is a pair of sheer tights put them on …

After putting on the tights I continued to read ,

Set up the tripod .. on the coffee table there is a box open it ..inside were silver nipple clamps, the thought of these made my nipples ache ( these were something I didn’t like very much) there was a set of wiggle balls . Next to it a fly swap

Reading on set up your camera .. set record . Tell daddy your great full for his time and efforts , as you do I want the nipples clamps put on .. you will wear these for the rest of the day …

I stood at the camera , telling him how great full I was … taking one clamp opening it and putting my nipple in it before closing it … it was so sore I breathed through it , “ daddy this hurts “ I said to the camera “

Then the other … it was uncomfortable !

I read more … call me !

I called daddy always video call stood in front of the camera .

“ well don’t you look just amazing “

“ it’s sore daddy “

“ you have to learn baby , I like it I like those nipples and want them clamped !

“ yes daddy “ now I want you to clean the windows today .. make sure you get to the top , and make sure you record it “

He hung up , I set to cleaning the windows every time I moved my nipples stung .. bringing a tear to my eye almost , but I can’t take them off…

Sending him the video I read the last part ..

take those wiggle beads lay on the coffee table and insert them deep into your pussy … record it and send it … when they are in I want your pussy slapped 10 times using the swat …5 gently and 5 hard .. if you don’t do it hard enough …. I will when I get home ! First I pulled my tights down opened my nowvery wet pussy and inserted the toy slipping it deep , I felt so full ass already full of butt plug and now my pussy . I sent the recording

Before I had a chance to start the text part daddy called

“ you are so clever “

“lay back legs wide open your pussy … gently rub your pussy , now I’m going to watch you slap your pussy …

I began gently as he said ,

“ now hard, I want you red and tender … ‘

I began , “ harder I told you to slap it harder “

It was sore … “ another 5 that wasn’t hard enough “

“ yes daddy “

“” I can see some help and training when I’m home “

He hung up !

I was upset I’d made him cross .. I lay there for a minute before getting up and pulling up my tights ."

Very well and beautifully written..I cannot wait to read more xxx

Post new Message to Thread