Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hellfire Fantasy...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Upstairs at the bar and I am feeling very horny. I need to be touched. The sooner I am touched, the sooner B will fuck me. I can see his cock and I want it.

Tonight, I want cock but first I want to get my stockings soaking wet. I want to feel my juices run down my leg. I start talking to a man at the bar. We are making small talk while B plays with my arse. Teasing me like he is going to slip a finger in, but he just makes me wet. I want to be touched all over. I ask B to take me downstairs and tie me up.

I want to be blindfolded. I want to heighten my senses and just enjoy the idea of being touched. B is standing behind me and kisses me while someone else slips their fingers into me. Someone is feeling my breasts. I want them to pinch my nipples. B knows what I need and obliges. The electric shock goes through me.

B knows I have a lot of juice to give and tells a man to drop to his knees. He starts licking my pussy. I am loving this. He is licking my pussy and I am kissing B. B slides his hands down and takes control. The man opens his mouth and B makes me squirt all over his face.

My juices on him all night. Fuck yes, I love this!

B unties my wrists; I hear some words in my ears “Get on your knees”. I oblige wondering what is going to happen!!

B kneels behind me, and I immediately think he is going to let me have his cock, but he whispers “His in front of you, take him in your mouth, I want to see you suck him”

I reach up and the guy who I just cum over is standing in front of me, I instinctively undo his belt and buttons and tug his jeans down. His cock bounces out at me. I’m still blindfolded but can sense he is big, and his cock is so hard, I take him in my hand and guide him to my lips.

His cock is thick and his helmet wet, I savour his taste with my tongue. Eventually taking his huge cock in my mouth I gently suck him; I reach down with my other hand and feel his balls. He is so tight.

I let my hand drop between my legs and cover my fingers in my own pussy juice, wiping it all over his cock, I hear him groan… Sliding him back into my mouth I can taste my juices…

His groaning continues and I can feel him stiffen…

I don’t want him to cum and pull away, I am glad I have the blindfold, or I will see his desperation…

I know its that desperation that would have made me finish him…

B helps me up and takes me out of the dungeon, where he takes my blind fold off. I realise I have no idea who I have just sucked and tasted…

We go upstairs for a drink. I need to get the strength back in my legs. Sitting at the bar sipping on my drink, energy levels returning, and I am not finished. I want another cock. I want to be fucked. Who am I kidding, I want lots of cock. I am so desperate to fill my pussy. I ask B if I can choose a cock or two. I want more but I will not be too greedy. The moment will present itself and I will ask for more.

Hmm I wonder if I will get ice in my drink. I wonder if I can ask B to cool my pussy down by slipping an ice cube in.

No need to ask as B comes back with a glass of ice. I take a cube and rub it over my chest and slide it between my legs. I am sure I hear it sizzle!!

We sit and chat for a while, relaxing, laughing with other people in the club. Its clear people have heard about my little performance downstairs as lots of men are now milling around and one other women has changed into nothing more than a curtain wrap!!

B leads me downstairs and I am eager to kneel on the bench. I want to spread my arse cheeks, have my pussy exposed. I wonder if there will be a light breeze. That would definitely excite. I love outdoor fun.

People are stopping to watch, and B tells me to reach behind and play with my own pussy, to open it so people can see…

B runs his hand over my arse. I do not want him to stop but I want his cock. He stands in front of me and lets me unbutton his cock.

I am so desperate for cock, my pussy is throbbing. B beckons one of the guys we selected upstairs over, I hear him undoing his belt. OMG I could scream I want cock so badly.

I scream out in pleasure as he slides into me, I let go of B’s cock as my head spins and I have what I want… His cock is stretching me, but he feels so good in my warm wet pussy.

He starts to ride me, I try to suck B again, but my body is in rhythm with his cock, in only a few seconds I feel him thrust and he fills me with his cum, I can feel it hot through his condom. He pulls out and lets me concentrate on B’s cock for a few moments.

B calls another guy over and tells him I need to be fucked; OMG I’m going to be fucked by 2 guys in one night. I cannot believe it!!

I desperately want B’s cock in my mouth but where is he.

He is back and whispers in my ear, this is the guy you sucked earlier. I look up and see a rough looking guy, clean and tidy and I feel my pussy twitch...

The guy behind me is now sliding his cock into me, slightly smaller than the earlier one, but I can feel the heat from his cock in my pussy.

The guy in front of me now has his cock in front of my face, I can smell my own juices on him from earlier and I reach out. I pull him towards my mouth. I hear B whisper in my ear “Remember he won’t last long, be prepared”

I take him in my mouth and suck him hard, running my tongue round his shaft. I take him deep into my mouth and my saliva soaks his shaft. I can feel him hardened already and know it will not take much…

The guy behind is pounding me faster now, he also wants to cum. I wonder what it would feel like to have 2 guys cum in me at the same time. OMG its too late as I feel the first squirt of his cum hit the back of my throat… Just as the guy behind me takes a final thrust and unloads into me…

I am exhausted but still want more… My mouth is full of cum, my pussy is throbbing, I want more…

I pull him down to me to kiss him and let him have all his creamy cum back to swallow, not sure he expected that!!

I indicate to B I want a break and he unties me…

We go back upstairs and cool off with a drink. Chatting about what has just happened. My command over these men, these desperate men who cannot control themselves at seeing my flesh, my body… I am like a Goddess to them!!

It’s time I looked after B, he has taken such care of me.

I suggest we go off to a private room for a while!! But I have another idea…

We take one of the rooms downstairs, entering I leave the door open just slightly, my little devil coming out….

B is insatiable and we quickly undress, his warm hands all over my body, our lips entwined. I push him on his back and take his swollen cock in my mouth, his is dripping with pre-cum but warns me to be gentle as he is aching so much…

I start to suck him gently, using my tongue mostly, when I am aware of another presence in the room, my idea had worked. I look up to see 2 other men. I grab their hands and put them on my breasts and continue to concentrate on B.

I lifted up from B’s cock and slid my soaking wet pussy onto his swollen aching man hood. I look at his face and can see his pleasure. Hands are now all over my body and it drives me to an explosive orgasm…

B lifts up and whispers in my ear “let them fuck you”. I want that so much!!

I get back on all fours to take B in my mouth and tell the 1st guy “I want your cock in me”. I can see he is getting his clothes off as I turn to take care of B. I so desperately want B’s cum, he has looked after me all night… I want to feel him release…

The guy behind me is now sliding into me and I pause on B for a moment as his heat enters me. He starts to fuck me slowly and gets faster... Wait B has moved from me and is now telling the other guy to slide under me...

I look at B and he winks, he wants me to suck the second guy… OMG twice tonight I will be fucked by 2 guys together. My body is burning again….

Just as he lays down and presents his cock to me the guy behind releases his load… OMG the control I have, these men only last a minute or 2 and then can’t hold their seed…

B pulls him off and slides his cock straight into me, whispering in my ear, I won’t stop until he cums for you…

I need no more encouragement and hungrily suck his cock deep into my mouth. My tongue working his head, he must have been playing all night as within seconds he stiffens and swells…

This was my night, and I don’t care as I swallow his full load. B is still pounding me from behind, I know he is aching, but I hope he can release himself as the only thing that matters to me is feeling his warm creamy cum fill me up…

My wish comes true as I feel him thrust deep into me and swell. I reach behind me to feel his balls, so tight, so hot as he releases stream after stream of hot creamy cum deep into my belly…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

weybridge

I’m going to have to get to Hellfire more often

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread