Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First Fab Meet

Jump to newest

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

I had been on another well known site for a few years but was persuaded to change allegiance by a couple I’d met on it and who had already switched - this was a number to years ago. I sorted out my profile and started searching against my likes and also in my locality in general. There were loads of attractive individuals and couples but as always the single man millstone wasn’t allowing me much success (I have always recognised that the stats are against single men but we all live in hope).

After a week or so I’d had some email exchanges but all brief and without any success. Then one day I had a message and it was from a fairly local couple who I hadn’t approached first - we’ll call them Janet and John. He was older than me by 10 years but she was younger by 10 years and curvy but really attractive - big eyes, big red lips and a really cheeky smile. They were really forward as well - no shimmying around the subject. They liked my profile, wants to meet and was I free that Friday day time? I wasn’t but I made myself free and we agreed to meet at a local pub.

Friday came, I spruced up and got to the pub a little early and ordered some Dutch courage as this all seemed too good to be true. But bang on time they walked in, spotted me and walked over. Janet looked great but not in a slutty way - knee length boots, knee length skirt, tight v-neck sweater and great make up.

After a few pleasantries they got down to business - we clarified likes and dislikes etc and basically got to know each. After half an hour Janet smiled at John and leant in close and whispered in my ear “so are you going to fuck me”. She rubbed her hand over my groin under the table at the same time and I was loving this frankness. So I looked at John who nodded and leant into Janet and said “only question is which hole” and my hand under her skirt, pushed her panties to one side and slid and finger into (wet) pussy. She had a sharp intake of breath but what I did next threw them both. As I withdrew my finger I licked it in front of them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Interesting start

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

We were out of the pub and on our way back to Janet and Johns place in a flash. John drive and suggested I get in the back with Janet “to keep her company”. I needed no second invitation and as John drove I started to properly explore Janet.

I had my hand back under her skirt and slid three fingers up her with ease - she was soaking. She fumbled with my zip but I pushed her hands away and held them away from me. I just concentrated on finger fucking her as hard as I thought she could take it - and she seemed capable of taking every thrust. I could see John glancing at her in the rear view mirror. He couldn’t see what I was doing but he could see Janet’s face, thrown back on the rear parcel shelf, screwed up tight. As we pulled into their drive she told me to stop because of the neighbours. But we were out and in their house in under 30 seconds. Janet knelt on the stairs, lifted her skirt to show her arse and pussy and shouted “just fuck me you bastard”. John had his cock out said “do it mate”. And so I dropped my trousers and ploughed into her. We were way beyond niceties and so I just grabbed her hips and went as hard as I could gently though I knew it would be over quickly.

It took Janet about 60 seconds to cum. As I pounded away she roared and I felt huge amounts of fluid pour over my cock and balls and down my legs. I knew what it was but had never met a “gusher” before, and she certainly was. It went on for what seemed like an age but was too much for me and shouted that I was going to cum. I was going to pull out but sensing that John stepped forward and pushed me onto Janet. “Fill the dirty cunt - fill her til she can’t take anymore”. I didn’t need the verbal encouragement but it certainly didn’t stop me. I exploded like I hadn’t for a long time. The sheer animal lust of the situation was so different to the usual first meet where you “dance around each other”. I truly emptied my balls as I continued to pump, and the combination of my spunk pushing back out and Janet’s bush made for a very wet and sticky stair carpet.

I eventually pulled out - my cock as softening but was slick with the combined juices. I sooner was I out than John dropped to his knees and started to eat Janet out. He used his hands to spread her cunt wide and get his face in deep. He was slurping away and Janet was still moaning. We hadn’t mentioned how bi we were in any detail but things looked encouraging! As he stood up his cock was ramrod stiff and I pushed my luck and said “ can’t have he host left out”. I dropped to my knees and took his head in my mouth. It was all he needed. He fucked my face hard - really hard. Hands behind my head and rammed his not insignificant cock down my throat. I wasn’t an expert at deep throat and so gagged a lot - but it turned me in as much as him. Fortunately he needed to cum quickly and it didn’t take long before he pulled out his cock placed one hand on my forehead and wanked into my face. John as a “shooter”. He hit my face with what can only be described as thick ropes of spunk. It was in my mouth, up my nose - he properly glazed me. As he stepped back gasping Janet knelt besides me and said “waste not want not” and started to force the spunk into my mouth with tongue and snowballed me. I’m not sure who got the most but thanks to John neither of us went short!

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

What a fantastic greedy all inclusive meeting what more could you ask for. Apart from ‘when’s the next one’ Oh, and how bi are you? Just so I know next time I’m down on my knees

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

So there we all were, we’d met only just over an hour ago and now we were standing at the bottom of Janet and John’s stair in various states of undress, and all wet and sticky to some degree. We looked at each and burst out laughing - “fuck I enjoyed that” I said. Janet replied “so did we and we have the rest of the afternoon if you do?” My response didn’t take much working out and so we retired to their bedroom and disrobed. It was a chance to really look at each other. Janet was wondrously curvy without being big as I said before but her tits were amazing. They weren’t huge but in proportion to her figure, but her nipples were huge - the proverbial organ stops and as she was aroused they were erect and very hard. To top things they were both pierced with thick bars. Her pussy (still clearly very wet) had a neat covering of hair above the clit line but shaved beneath and big loose lips - great for nibbling on. John was I touch taller than me and heavily built and in good shape. His cock was uncut and even though he’d recently cum hung in a nice thick a d enticing manner. The foreskin was still retracted and the reason I’d struggled sucking him off was clear - and damn big mushroom head.

Janet made the first move dropping to her knees and starting to alternately suck and wank both of us. “Come on guys” she said between mouthfuls, “don’t leave a girl waiting”. Damn she was good, taking either of us to the hilt with ease and even getting both our heads in at the same time occasionally. Before long both us were hard and so Janet stood up, got on the bed and lifted her legs and spread them wide. Her pussy gaped back at us as she said “go on boys, do your worst”. John looked at me and told me “I’m having her dirty cunt this time” and seemed to almost jump on top of her start fucking her straight away. Again this wasn’t making love to his wife, he was battering her pussy, and in response Janet just screamed at him to fuck her harder.

I watched and listened for a few minutes whilst stroking my cock. Then John turned his head and told me to “shove cock in her mouth and shut the fucking bitch up.” I was knelt by her head in seconds and had got the vibe of the scene, so grabbed her head and face fucked her. I can’t say Janet was quiet but the shouting had stopped! I didn’t take long for her eyes to start watering and spit and drool run for her mouth. Her face looked like that of a well fucked woman.

At the other end John’s cock worked it magic and Janet came. It was a huge affair again and I watched in wonder as John pulled out and I saw the amount fluid pouring out of Janet’s pussy. John was slapping his cock and the sight and sound was too much for me and I felt my ball

sack tighten. I whipped my cock out and shot a lovely thick load across Janet’s face. Paul ceased the opportunity to stick his cock back in Janet’s and continue fucking her whilst leaning forward and sharing my spunk with her. I was in heaven

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ubble1959Couple
over a year ago

Huntingdon

By *outhweel2Man
over a year ago

Newark

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Note to self: must take up stamina training again so I’m ready for those long sessions again

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *awhide69Man
over a year ago

ayr

Where did Paul come from?

By *osyredcheeksWoman
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Where did Paul come from?"

Possibly the guys real name

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

Sorry for the delay - and whoops on the name front but I don’t think there’s enough there to reveal an identity.

So, as fucked and kissed Janet’s sticky face, spent I leaned back and became a spectator. John was a machine, and Janet up for everything he could give. He had her in a number of positions all of which gave me a damn good view, all of which were accompanied by the sound affects of Janet moaning/wailing and a delicious squelching from her pussy. But even Johns stamina gave out in the end and with one final effort he came in her. They were in doggie at the time and I swear I saw his balls clench as he pumped her full.

After small pause he pulled out and said, “go on lad, do the honours and clean the bitch up”. I needed no second invitation and had face in her pussy. His cum was just starting to emerge and I used my tongue to catch it and then go to work. Janet’s pussy was really spread and it was easy to get my tongue and fingers inside her and eat her out. Johns cum was thick and salty and very much mixed with Janet’s own abundant juices. I lapped away until I was happy all the spunk was out and stood up licking my lips.

“Fancy a little break” asked John who I noted was still pretty hard (later found out he was an early adopter of our little blue helpers!). I was still horny but knew not ready to go again, so we all crammed onto the bed and relaxed.

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hope you both do her again

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Haven’t used any ‘little blue helpers’ in ages. Usually only had them when I’ve known it would be a group or it was going to be a long session or both

This is so horny. More soon please.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

Janet lay between us keeping her legs spread wide, one over each of our bodies - I’d worked out she didn’t need a rest even if we did. We chatted more about our experience in swinging, and likes and dislikes in more detail. As if I didn’t know John liked to top, whilst Janet just liked cock. We discussed the bareback thing as in the post fuck cool down I was worried as it wasnt my normal mode of play. They explained that they swung monogomously, ie when they found a guy then they didn’t fuck around elsewhere. It was no guarantee but I went with it

Janet then made it clear that she was bored and needed attention. She grabbed both our heads and pulled us onto her nipples. As I have said they were huge and she reacted instantly when we started sucking on them. I felt mine stiffen in my mouth, as Janet moaned loudly “harder”. I took that as a direct command and so sucked her nipple deep into my mouth and used my teeth to pull on it by the bar. It must have hurt but that only seemed to make Janet hornier. She was rubbing her clit hard and her hips were bucking - it was obvious she was going to explode again and as I looked down admiringly John told me to go down on her. He had both her nipples in her hands and was twisting them. My mouth went around her clit and I slid 4 fingers comfortably up her cunt and pumped away. It took only seconds and I was drinking her gush - and there was enough to drown me! I lapped as much as I could into my mouth and swallowed but loads more soaked the bed. Amazingly by my standard I was hard again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Wow great story

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

By now no one was standing on ceremony so I got Janet on her knees again and went for it doggy style. Her arse was nice and curvy just right for grabbing with both hands and fucking as hard as I could. My balls were slapping against her soaked pussy and it was fun but I had to admit that her cunt was so wet and somewhat stretched that my average sized cock wasn’t getting the full effect! But her arse hole was winking at me so I started to explore it with my thumb. I surprises when Janet made every to push onto it and so I eased it in. I worked her ring as I continued fucking her and looked over to John for the ok (some couples keep some things for themselves) and stroking that ever hard cock he just grinned and nodded.

I took my cock out of that sloppy cunt and pulled my foreskin right back and placed the head against her brown and slightly hairy arse hole, using her own juices as lube slid my cock in. I can remember the resistance felt a lot after her cunt but looking back the fact that I slid in balls deep on first thrust made me think that this as far from her first time! She clenched around my shaft and I went about my work. I grabbed her by the shoulders and fucked her as hard as I could. The feeling in my cock as amazing and due to my previous unloading I knew I could last some time.

After a while I fancied a change of position and so had Janet get in her back, legs high and wide again. After a quick “relube” from her cunt I started in her arse again. The differnce was that I could use my weight to deep, and at the same time get my teeth on those nipples again. Janet was simply taking everything I could give and screaming for more. John disappeared from my vision for a moment, and then I felt him behind me - he parted my arse cheeks and I felt his tongue in my arse. His tongue was warm wet and firm and he opened me up expertly.

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

ohhh yessss, pleeze. After the preparation he’s done he should slide into you easily as you pull back out of her cunt and push onto him. It’s great when everyone’s got the the rhythm going.

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Love it

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

This is a great story keep going

By *odkaboy2 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

I tried to relax as I knew what was coming but kept thinking back to how big that knob had been in my mouth, and my arse was definitely smaller! But John was experienced. He pulled my cheeks apart and ease both thumbs into me. It felt good as he used his thumbs to gradually massage my ring, easing that little bit wider with each stroke. I was managing to keep a steady stroke into Janes arse and John moved his hands with me.

After 5 minutes he said he thought I was ready and as I didn’t object he removed his thumbs, I heard him spit and felt the warmth in my hole and then it was there. I could feel his big cock head pushing against me. Nerves made me clench slightly but in the same way I was using my weight to screw Jane, John did the the same to me - and with seemed like an almost pop he was in me. Fuck it stung. I’d been fucked by bigger strap-ons but with loads more lube and also I was way out of practice. John sensed the discomfort and just kept still. I breathed deeply and very gently eased back onto him. As the head went deeper it felt like I was being expanded. He wasn’t too long but his girth made it an experience of pleasure and pain. I started to gently fuck Jane again and the motion allowed John to ease his length in out but at my pace. My pace wasn’t enough for Jane though and her general moaning and screaming was very specific. “Come on yiu bastard fuck me properly - be proper man Aland wreck my shitter (I will remember that demand to the day I die!) and she was pushing back hard onto me.

Johns dom side took over and he grabbed my hips and started to fuck me - at his pace not mine. I won’t pretend the first few minutes were all pain and no pleasure (but one of my kinks is pain so …..) but I gritted my teeth, took it, and used the double momentum to give Janet what she wanted

But after a while my arse adjusted and I just revelled in the feeling. His thick cock felt as if it left no part of my insides untouched. Every now and then he would pull all the way out just so he could push the head back past my ring. But now it didn’t sting it just felt wonderful to be so stretched.

I was still ok fucking Janet and so we went on for some time, occasionally slowing the pace (Janet was rubbing her clit as I fucked her arse and was cumming on a regular basis so John and I took the minutes immediately after to catch our breaths) but then getting back to what can only be described as hard core fucking.

At one point I knelt more upright (still giving John access!) to stretch my back. He took the opportunity to reach round and grab my nipples and twisted them really hard as he had Janet’s earlier. Now I love my nipples played with and the more turned on I am then the harder that play. And I as yiu can imagine I couldn’t have been more turned on at that point. I just let out a massive gasp and threw my head back. “Oh look what he likes Janet” and pushed me back down. Janet grabbed one nipple and the other in her mouth. I felt like she was going to pull/ it’s both off but it made me just fuck her harder. And John as clearly loving it as he placed his hands on my lower back pinning down and really went to work on me. That as it for me - pain and pleasure at both ends of my body and my cock buried deep in the arse a wonderfully filthy woman. I shot my load deep and hard and most unlike me I was VERY vocal. Janet was squeezing my shaft with her arse, milking very drop out of me. I was done for and my cock was feeling the affects of the day now in a post coital state (we’ve all been there boys!) and I tried to roll off. “No you don’t you dirty fucker I haven’t finished yet” shouted John. With which he proceeded to bang for another five minutes until he became very vocal and shit his load deep, deep inside me. It had been a long time since I had been fucked bare, and despite the risk the feeling of that red hot spunk hitting my insides was electric.

He eventually pulled and I collapsed on my back. In a jiffy Janet was between my legs licking hubby’s cum out of my arse (still rubbing her clit - she was amazing) and John was forcing his cock into my mouth to clean him up. When both were done we all lay down again. I was literally fucked. As well as tired, my balls ached the ache of a lucky man, and my knob felt raw. Even easing the foreskin back over thr head was painful. But my god I was deliriously happy. Janet ever so gently kissed one of my nipples and said “well we enjoyed that we hope you did.” My response as positive as you might guess. We chatted for half an hour then I used their shower, but then had to leave as their kids were due home from school.

We met numerous times again over thr next 6 months before I moved away with work. We kept in touch but distance always makes meets tricky. I may never have reached those heights again but it’s the hope which keeps me on here.

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Wow!!! Great when you’re the one in the middle with no real control and just being used, but so orgasmic when you’re forced to cum . Not something I’ve done everyday, just as well really I suppose, I don’t think I could eat enough to keep the energy levels up on a daily basis

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Post new Message to Thread