Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shaven Haven

Jump to newest

By *havencouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southend Essex

Although I most enjoy seeing others approve of the sight of my missus naked at the various naturist venues we go too I also like to see my missus dressed to tease and please !

Which is why I was recently chuffed to see that my missus wasnt wearing any underwear under her very thin black leggings as they.were almost totally see through though when she checked that with me before going out I told her I couldn’t see anything at

which I felt a tad guilty saying but I loved how her bald pussy and arse cheeks were actually clearly on show if you looked !

Which is why l mostly left her to shop on her own while enjoying the admiring looks other hubbies stole on seeing that her shaven pussy could be seen and watching other single guys double take & flirt with her in the aisles too ! But best of all was watching her bent double transferring our shopping into our car boot and seeing her leggings go totally invisible as she bent over as the guy opposite got to admirie her shaven pussy & arse from his car and wank away until he cum from just watching her which was a turn on before I returned Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

Wow that sounds delightful x

By *oey69essexdoggerMan
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

I really should pay more attention when I do the shopping , tee hee

Post new Message to Thread