Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My gay fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’ve been thinking a lot more about trying more things with guys I’ve only done really basic things and this is my fantasy….

I would love to meet a guy who tells me where to come to. I arrive the door is open I proceed to the bedroom. Once there a blindfold is laid on the bed and as previously agreed I strip naked and put it on. I wait on all fours and hear the door open. The guy grabs my hands and ties them behind me. He pulls me to my knees and forces me to suck his cock telling me there’s no escape now. As I’m sucking his cock and gagging he’s telling me how he’s going to use my body and fill me with cum.

Once his cock is wet he pushes me over and put me head down ass up. I feel him spit on my arse and lube it up. Calling me whatever he wants. Before I know it I feel him slide inside me slowly I say I can’t take it and he says to shut the fuck up. Pushing it in until I feel his balls on mine. He then starts to fuck me getting faster and putting more lube on so he can slide in easier. He fucks me deep until he holds his cock inside me and I feel his balls empty he takes his cock out. And then I feel something else slide inside me. He tells me it’s a plug and not to take it out until I’m home. He leaves the room after releasing me I get dressed and go back to work…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So hot

By *an_buryMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Heaven

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago