Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Ebony Princess Rules !

Jump to newest

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

New story, first part tonight more tomorrow if i get chance !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bradford

Part 1

Natalie looked at her phone, she smiled as she saw her fab profile name, she always did 'ebonyprincess' was the screen name she had kept since she joined fab a few years ago, she smiled again when she realised at 20 she had been on fab probably longer than she should have been.

her phone showed 'people nearby' and she browsed and quickly discarded a number of profiles and messages she had received; one profile however stood out to her, a woman showing very close to her current location, she looked at the womans profile, 45 years old, curvy but not fat, white and english and claiming to be submissive, ideal for a hot sexy tall young black dominatrix like Natalie;

looking through her profile she saw the line 'i adore bbc and black pussy' and a few pictures including one of a QoS tattoo on the womans inner thigh. Another phrase in capital letters grasped her attention 'I like young confident and controlled black men and women' The womans screen name 'subtoblack'.

As Natalie wondered about messaging the woman she heard Kira's voice as her boss shouted from the shop downstairs

'nat are you going to spend all afternoon on your lunch or do i get a hand down here sweet heart'

Nat laughed and shouted back down

'sorry boss on my way i got distracted again'

Kira smiled Nat was a good worker and a great person to have around her ladies wear shop so she gave the girl a lot of slack when it came to breaks and getting distracted on her phone and despite this Nat never used her phone in the shop and was great with customers.

Nat walked into the shop area and smiled as she crossed the room

'sorry boss'

Kira laughed

'well since you are here have a wander down shoes Louise is there with a really stroppy bitch and you might be able to give her a hand since she is new'

Nat smiled

'okay, I will have a look and a listen and see if she needs a hand'

Nat walked round the corner into shoes and just as she was about to speak she saw the woman who was giving Louise a hard time she was staring straight at 'subtoblack'.

nat stepped back and smiled she smoothed her skirt down over her body tightened her blouse as much as she could and straightened her stockings before stepping into the aisle'

She walked over to Louise and spoke slowly and quietly to her colleague

'Lou, Kira wants you in the coats, she has asked me to look after this lady and i will do so for you'

Louise looked relieved and quickly left as the woman turned to Nat

'well why do you think you can help more than she could'

Nat smiled and then replied

'because Madam i am a young confident and controlled black women and i know what women like you like'

The woman started to speak and then stopped when her mind realised what Nat had said, her chin almost hit the floor and Nat laughed as she spoke again

'yes Madam i am Fab at my job, and i am sure i can find something you like, or maybe you can find something I like'

the woman gasped as she replied

'i dont know what you mean young lady'

Nat laughed

'yes you do, now you have a choice, go to the lingerie aisle and choose something, i do not care what, then go to the changing rooms and strip to your lingerie, unless it is boring then you strip naked, then stand facing away from the door which you leave unlocked and wait for me, the other choice is get out of this shop and do not come back i have seen your pictures and you do not want them to be shown to all my colleagues do you'

the woman said nothing, she looked Nat up and down and then said

'i like the sound of the first option much better Miss'

Nat smiled

'yes slutforblack i am sure you do'

she watched as the woman walked down the dress aisle. and she smiled to herself .

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Oh …. Sounds fantastic already and she’s only spoken to her

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Holy fuck……..

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *takerMan
over a year ago

gosport

Excellent as usual

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Goong to be fun

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *irDandSubCouple
over a year ago

southampton

I love a black woman

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great stuff as always

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start

By *he roc2369Man
over a year ago

limerick birmingham

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Great start

By *mfao88Man
over a year ago

north yorkshire

Wow love this. Can't wait to hear the rest

By *attyBevCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Mmmmm this sounds like fun

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Mind working overtime here

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

over a year ago

Bradford

Part 2

As nat watched her walk down the aisle Louise walked over to her and spoke

'is the bitch leaving'

Nat laughed

'no the bitch is going to find a dress to try on and i am going to help her with it'

Louise smiled

'well good luck with that, although she is attractive and looks like she may have a nice body, just a shame about the attitude let me know if she is hot when she is in her lingerie'

Nat looked at Louise and laughed

'well well, I didnt know you were into women, you kept that secret'

Louse smiled

'some women and we all have secrets dont we Natalie'

Louise grinned as she spoke and Nat wondered what she meant, but she turned and headed towards the changing rooms

As she walked away from Louise Nat heard her friend and colleague speak,

'if you get to see her, please tell me what she is wearing under that dress'

Nat turned and looking at Louise smiled

'would you like to be told or like to see'

louise gasped

'no i am not going to help her she was a bitch, just tell me'

Nat laughed

'oh i am going first, just keep your phone on and when i text come to the changing room and open the door; dont speak and just watch'

Louise looked at her

'but she will see me looking and wonder why'

Nat grinned

'trust me Lou, if you want to see her, wait for my text'

With that Nat walked to the changing room and pushed the door open, she stepped inside and closed the door behind her,

against the wall at the other side of the room she saw the woman, she was dressed in a sexy black bra, black thong, hold ups and heels, she was standing against the wall, her legs apart and her arms above her head on the wall supporting her weight.

Nat laughed

'you fucking old fat whore; you have done this before have you not'

the woman spoke

'yes Ma'am i have stood awaiting a dom before never such a young ebonyprincess as you but yes i have'

Nat walked up behind her and kissed the woman on the back of the neck just once and then whispered in her ear

'you are a fat old whore, but looking at you i think you are a very obedient and filthy fat whore so i may have a use for you'

the woman replied

'thank you Ma'am'

Nat grinned again and putting her hands on the woman's shoulders she slowly drew her finger nails down the woman's back, she dug her nails into the woman harder and harder as her fingers moved down her body; then she stopped curling one of her hands between the womans legs she moved her thong to one side and pushed two fingers into the womans cunt.

The woman moaned and as she did Nat increased the pressure on her cunt sliding four fingers deep into her and pushing in and out slowly but with force the woman moaned again as Nat worked her cunt.

Nat knew she had the bitch now; she knew this woman would do anything she told her too, pressing harder and deeper into her cunt she brought the woman almost to the point of orgasm and then she moved her hand totally away from the womans body.

she moaned, then she almost screamed in frustration then she looked up at Nat

'please make me cum Ma'am'

Nat looked down at her and laughed

'you stupid fat old whore you were nasty to my colleague and friend Louise earlier the only way you will get to cum is to apologise to her and tell her what a fat old whore you are'

the woman moaned

'please no'

Nat laughed

'okay get dressed and get out of my shop then, and do not come back ever'

She turned and took two steps towards the door and the woman moaned again

'okay okay i will obey you Ma'am'

Nat laughed again

'good whore now kneel look at the floor, do not raise you eyes whatever happens, and when she arrives and i tell you, apologise nicely and tell her you ae a fat old whore'

Nat sent the text to Louise, only half expecting Louise to come, but a few minutes later the door pushed open and Louise stepped into the changing room; her eyes almost popped out of her head as she saw the woman on her knees in just her lingerie, as Louise entered and closed the door Nat spoke

'now whore do you have something to say to my friend'

the woman took a deep breath and spoke

'i am so sorry if i was nasty to you earlier, I should behave better, in front of such a sexy young girl and I must do so because all I am is a worthless fat old whore'

Nat looked at Louise who was standing as if in a trance by the door, a few seconds passed and Louise looked at Nat and silently mouthed the words 'Thank you'

as she said it she walked out of the changing room leaving nat and the woman alone.

By *ubble and SqueekCouple
over a year ago

Hull

mmm

Like the sound of this one Ring xx

over a year ago

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *ice_genuine_guyMan
over a year ago

lincoln

Love it x

over a year ago

Another great start from RoW. Missed your stories

over a year ago

Bradford

Part 3

As Louise left Nat looked down at the woman at her feet and smiled

'well done you fucking whore, I am impressed, do you wish to cum now you bitch'

The woman looked up at Nat

'yes Ma'am if you allow it'

Nat smiled and as she did so she slowly raised the hem of her skirt up over the top of her stockings and higher till the woman looking up from her feet could see the tiny black lace thong that Nat was wearing under her skirt.

Nat smiled as the womans eyes got wider and wider as she saw Nats shaven cunt covered only by a sliver of lace, then Nat dropped her skirt and smiling spoke again

'if you want to cum be at my flat at 9pm tonight, come in your sexiest lingerie covered by the shortest dress you own, and wear heels I will give you my address as you leave now be there or you will never serve me again'

The woman moaned

'Ma'am please I cannot i have a business meeting this evening till 8pm and then I have promised to dine with a friend'

Nat laughed

'shame, you had your chance, I suppose you could bring him with you to see you dine on my hot wet black young cunt'.

As she spoke she lifted her skirt again, this time moving her thong to the side to give the woman a proper view of her tight wet cunt.

The woman moaned

'Ma'am it is a lady i am meeting and she is very very vanilla, she is straight and not at all into women or submission'

Nat slipped one finger into her own pussy and slowly stroked herself right in front of the woman at her feet and smiled down

'well maybe if you explain what a fucking black loving whore you are and that all she has to do is sit and watch you eat me, then maybe she will come with you and then you can lick my hot wet young black cunt'

The woman moaned as she watched Nat stroking herself then as she gasped again Nat dropped the hem of her skirt and turned

'your choice, get my address before you leave and either be there at nine or not, it is your loss whores like you are easy to come by for me'

Turning she walked out and to the cash desk where Louise was standing,

As she approached Louise spoke

'bloody hell Nat i do not know how you did that but that was awesome she just knelt there and grovelled to me that was so sexy'

Nat smiled at Louise

'you think having someone at your feet like that is sexy do you'

Louise started to speak and then stopped and said in a very quite voice

'sort of'

Then she turned and served a customer who came to the desk and as she finished Nat looked at her

'come on Lou, explain the words sort of'

Louise looked at her

'I think i best be quiet Nat, i enjoyed what happened but I think some things are best left unsaid'

Nat looked at her, she smiled as she saw that Louise had two small lumps in her bra and shirt where her nipples were clearly visible and hard, despite what she said Louise was horny and Nat knew it so she spoke again

'well it is one of two things I think, one, you liked her on her knees at you feet, or two, you liked the idea of being on your knees at my feet as she was'

Louise gasped

'No nothing like that, I work with you, I cannot kneel and serve you'

Nat laughed

'Louise sexy young submissive Louise, you can and you will, and we now both know it'

Louise said nothing she dropped her eyes down and nervously shuffled her hands together in front of her; Nat looked at her young colleague and spoke slowly and quietly.

'Louise tell me what you like; tell me what you enjoy'

Still Louise stayed silent and Nat stopped speaking, she stepped close to Louise and took her by the hand and lifting her face up she looked into her eyes as she spoke again.

'Okay Louise, no more said, I will leave it now and let you keep your secrets; back to just being work mates and friends from now on no more mention of kink'

Louise looked back at Nat her mind racing, her body aching, for months she had imagined what it would be like to see Natalie's body, she had cum so many times imagining Natalie using her, playing with her tormenting her and now it could happen but she was not confident enough to do it'

Nat paused, as if reading Louise's mind she smiled

'Okay, lets try this another way, serve this next customer as you do i am going to the ladies loo, when you have served her come to me, i will be in the end cubicle'

Louise looked, her body and mind aching, her nipples hard as bullets and her pussy dripping in her knickers, she looked at Nat and spoke slowly

'can i do it another way please Miss'

Nat smiled

'explain'

Louise continued

'please will you serve this lady with her clothes and i will go to the loo and wait where you said'

Nat smiled

'its a deal, do it now'

Louise walked away from the desk and down into the basement where the ladies toilet was, there were only the two of them working who used the loos down there, the gents was on the floor above and the boss had her own in her office area, so both of them knew no one would come down.

Nat finished serving the customer and then turned to the manager Kira and smiled

'Kira can you cover for a few minutes, Louise is on her break and i really need the loo'

Kira laughed

'suppose so, but don't be bloody long, you get more breaks than kitkat'

Nat smiled, blew Kira a kiss and slipped downstairs to the ladies; she had no idea what she would find, but was intrigued what Louise had decided to do.

She entered the ladies and expected to see the cubicle door closed instead she saw Louise, she was on her knees in the middle of the room facing towards the door she was looking at the floor her hands behind her back, and she was naked, totally and completely naked.

Nat walked towards her and spoke

'stand'

Louise did as she was told and then Nat spoke again

'kneel'

without question Louise obeyed and Nat smiled as she spoke again

'on all fours, crawl to the door and back'

Again Louise did as she was told in total silence; as she crawled away from her Nat looked at the bare arse and pussy of the girl on the floor she was dripping, her pussy was leaking she was so horny.

Nat smiled as she spoke again

'tell me Louise what you want to do right now, no backing out no coy, no shy, tell me what you want to do'

Louise looked at Natalie her mind made up, her mind fixed now on telling her new Mistress the thing that had made her cum so many times in her imagination, the one thing that she had dreamed of doing to Nat since she first met her.

She looked up at Nat and smiling spoke

'with your permission Miss I want to tongue fuck your sexy black ass hole'

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So good to have your stories back

over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

Mmmmm very horny look forwards to more

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

over a year ago

Hull

like where this is going xx

over a year ago

Bradford

Nat looked down at her friend and smiled a very evil looking smile

'that can be arranged but first you better crawl here and kiss my feet you slut'

Louise did as Nat had ordered and crawled to her placing one kiss on each of Nat's feet before lifting her head again.

Nat looked down at Louise and spoke

'so how much experience of submission do you have slut'

Louise looked embarrassed as she said

'very little, in fact almost none, but i need to learn and i need to be used Miss Natalie'

Nat smiled again,

'well i am sure i can oblige young slut, we will discuss this further after work, till then get dressed, but leave off your knickers and come back up to work'

Louise looked at her and said simply

'yes Miss Natalie'

As Nat walked out of the toilets she heard Kira shout from the shop floor

'Nat are you still hiding, there is a lady asking for you'

Nat swore she had forgotten about the address for the whore, she rushed upstairs to find Kira standing by the desk with the woman from the changing room.

Nat looked at her and picking up a piece of paper wrote her address and handed it to the woman saying

'that is the information you wanted thank you'

The woman took it and walked out of the shop, Kira was about to ask Nat what that was about when she caught sight of Louise walking across the shop floor towards the store window, she paused and she looked at Nat.

'So young lady, a question and i want the truth or there will be trouble and consequences'

Nat looked at her and spoke

'okay, you will have it'

Kira smiled

'do you know why Louise has come back onto the shop floor without knickers under her skirt'

Nat looked at Kira

'Has she how do you know'

Kira laughed

'because i have just looked at her arse and there is no VPL which there was earlier'

Nat laughed

'so you have been perving the staff have you boss, i hope you didnt see a VPL under my skirt'

Kira smiled

'I perv everyone and no I have never seen one on you i suspect a thong most days for you young lady'

Nat smiled

'you are correct'

Kira laughed

'well i like your style, but that is not answering the question why is Louise commando now'

Nat looked at Kira and laughed

'you want the truth do you'

Kira looked at her

'tell me'

Nat smiled again

'because i told her not to put them back on when she was in the toilets a few minutes ago'

Kira stared at Nat

'so you saw her without her skirt and without knickers'

Nat laughed

'I saw her totally naked if you must know'

Kira gasped

'How, why was she naked'

Nat saw how turned on Kira was by this revalation, her nipples were hard against her blouse her breathing was increased and her hands fidgeted in front of her Nat had never imagined that Kira was into women or interested in Louise but now she knew she could use this to her advantage, Nat had always wanted to see Kira naked, to have her boss at her feet kissing her toes and now she saw a chance to make it happen she looked at Kira again.

'She was naked because i told her to get naked; and if you want to see her naked; or naked and on her knees i will tell her to do that as well, and she will do it in front of you, would you like that, and now i want the truth from you'

Kira looked at Nat, looked into her eyes then dropped her gaze to the floor before she spoke

'yes i would like that'

Nat smiled

'then i will make her strip for you, but there is a price'

Kira looked at her

'i cannot afford a pay rise young lady, so dont go there'

Nat laughed

'not that sort of price, the cost to you is simple you want Louise naked and on her knees, and i want you naked and on your knees, i make one happen you make the other happen'

then she turned away from Kira before her boss had chance to reply and walked towards the shop door

'closing time folks'

As the last couple of customers left the shop and most of the staff wandered off Kira called to Nat and to Louise;

'Nat, Lou, can you two stay a short while please when everyone else is gone and come to my office please'

Louise stared at Nat

'oh god what has happened'

Nat laughed

'nothing yet; do you really want to be a humiliated sub slut for me'

Louise looked at Nat

'yes Miss Natalie'

Nat smiled again

'In that case, when we are in Kiras office, do exactly as i order; do not question or ask why and do not speak unless i tell you to'

Louise looked at her

'but what wil lhappen'

Nat smiled

'Lou do you trust your new Mistress or not'

Louise looked

'i do'

Nat turned away

'well do as you are told then, consider it a test'

over a year ago

By *attyBevCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Mmmmmmmmm I like where this is going

over a year ago

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

As always fantastic writing mate

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Outstanding

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Loving where this is going

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

This is fantastic so far. As always may I add

By *ackman23Man
over a year ago

cardiff

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Bradford

Ten minutes later the shop was locked up, the only three people left in the office were Natalie, Louise and Kira;

Nat walked over to Louise and smiled

'are you ready for your first real test of submission my sexy young slut'

Louise smiled

'i think so Miss Natalie, I will try to please you'

Natalie looked at her and smiled

'if you wish everything to stop then use a safe word what is it to be'

Louise looked at her

'cannibal'

Nat laughed

'seriously'

Louise smiled

'yeh my favourite film is silence of the lambs so'

Nat laughed

'i hated it, but hey i can live with that, now come with me'

They both walked into Kira's office and noticed that the furniture had been moved so there was a large space in front of the desk and two chairs at the far side of the room, Nat looked around and then at Kira,

'you wanted to see us'

kira smiled

'actually i want to see her and you want to see me i beleive'

Nat laughed at the comment as Louise looked quizzically on; then she turned to Louise

'this is what is happening, our darling boss here wants to see you naked, and in return i want to see her naked, but it is not going to be that easy; for either of you, so it happens my way or not at all, choose'

Louise looked at Natalie

'your way Miss Natalie'

Nat looked at Kira who paused for a moment and then replied

'your way'

and then after a couple of seconds added

'Miss Natalie'

Natalie smiled at the two women in front of her the contrast in their ages, Louise in her 20's Kira in her 40's, there heights with Kira 5ft 3 and Louise at least 5ft9 and their figures Louise a slim size 10 and Kira a curvy yet not fat 16 to 18.

The contrast was not lost on either of the others, they looked at each other and stood in silence.

Nat waited a few seconds and the spoke

'stand and face each other I want you two feet apart no more'

Louise and Kira moved so they were facing each other in the middle of the floor, and Nat smiled again as she continued

'now look into each others eyes, keep eye contact, do not break it and if the other one looks away i want to know, and there will be a punishment for either that does'

the two stared into each others eyes, not something that two colleagues did often but the lust in their minds and bodies was taking away any possible awkwardness it may have caused.

Nat walked behind Kira and gently kissed her on the back of the neck once; Kira shivered and Nat smiled walking round the two of them she repeated the kiss on the back of Louise's neck with the same result from her.

Then Nat reached up and slowly ran a finger down the line of Louise's spine from her neck all the way down to the top of her skirt, then she moved behind Kira and did the same; the two women stood immobile and silent in front of her so Nat moved to the side of them and spoke

'move closer, and kiss'

The two of them stepped forward and touched lips for a second, clearly both a little uncomfortable now;

Nat laughed

'what they fuck was that you fucking useless white whores, kiss properly, get your fucking tongues down each others throats, kiss with some fucking passion, kiss like you mean it and kiss hard or fuck off and stop wasting my time'

This time Louise and Kira pressed mouths together and started kissing with a passion, Nat smiled

'much better you bitches, much better, now get each other hot get each other horny and get each other ready to play'

As she watched the two kiss Nat slipped her fingers down her skirt, inside her thong and onto her clit and she slowly started to caress herself as she watched the two women under her control.

After a minute or so she slipped her fingers out of her skirt and moved closer to the two of them, speaking as she did so

'Kira, kiss me now'

Kira turned her head to Natalie her eyes aching with the passion stoked by Louise and locked her mouth on Natalies who returned her kisses harder and rougher that ever.

The Nat pulled away and turned to Louise

'kiss me slut'

Louise pressed her mouth to Natalies and kissed her hard, Nat returning the kiss just as hard if not even harder than she had kissed Kira.

Then Nat pulled away from Louise and laughed

'not bad for two useless fucking white whores now let us see what you are really made of and if you really are ready to serve.

She looked at Kira and spoke

'rip her blouse off'

Kira stared and said one word

'what ?'

Natalie laughed

'I said rip her blouse off, its not that fucking hard, get hold of each lapel and tear the buttons off, do it now and do not hesitate or question again or else'

Kira stepped forward and in one rough hard movement ripped Louise's blouse open revealing her small firm tits in her bra.

Nat walked behind louise and pulled the blouse down and off and threw it on the floor before speaking

'Louise you fucking slut, rip the bosses blouse off'

Louise did not hesitate and with a very pleasing explosion of buttons in seconds Kiras blouse was on the floor in ruins next to Louise's.

Nat looked at her boss her black bra barely containing her ample tits and she smiled

'bloody hell Kira you are a fat cunt, you really do need to diet, i think we need to get you to the gym as well'

Kira gasped but she said nothing standing silently in front of Natalie, knowing that she was now getting the submission that she had always craved from her husband, but from a member of her staff, work and her life would never be the same again.

By *attyBevCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Yessssss!!!

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmmmm

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Very sexy story

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

over a year ago

Another great story, looking forward to more

over a year ago

Brilliant story this. Can wait to hear more.

By *hirk999Man
over a year ago

oswestry

yes

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Wholly shit this is so good....

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *mfao88Man
over a year ago

north yorkshire

Awesome. Can't wait for more.x

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wow I love it!

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

Another good read from TRW.

The great thing about TRWs stories is that they all actual have an ending, instead of just fizzling out like so many on here.

Thanks TRW

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story hope there more to cum,

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

over a year ago

Bradford

Nat smiled, she wondered if she had pushed it too far with Kira, but she knew she had crossed a line that she could not go back over now even if she wanted to.

She looked at the two women standing in front of her in just bras, skirts and stockings and she spoke

'right you two, just to make something clear, you are my fucking sluts you fuck no one else without my say so, that my darling boss includes your husband, if you want to fuck with him you text me for permission, i will probably say yes if you ask, if you dont ask take it as a no, the same darling Louise applies to you, i do not know if you fuck your fella or not, but in future you ask first; other than the sex and the kink nothing has changed here, Kira you are still the boss at work regarding the shop. Outside the shop you both obey me, understand'

Kira looked at Natalie

'yes i understand, my husband rarely fucks me these days; to be honest i think he is fucking his PA at work but i dont care; as long as the work does not suffer i will be yours Miss Natalie'

Nat smiled

'well maybe in the future we will see if your husband is fucking someone else, but for now that is not my concer',

turning to Louise she spoke

'so are you happy with that arrangement'

Louise looked at her

'i am single at the moment so it will be easy for me Miss Natalie'

Nat smiled at them both and walking round to the back of Kiras desk she picked up a pair of scissors, handing them to Kira she spoke

'Cut her bra straps'

Kira knew better than to argue, she knew that the bra Louise wore was not expensive but she knew the one she was wearing was, despite this she knew what was coming and as she cut through Louise's straps Nat spoke again

'give the slut the scissors, and now Louise cut her straps, and yes kira i know how fucking expensive that bra was, but i dont give a fuck !'

Louise did not hesitate and Kira did not resist and in seconds both women were standing with their tits held only by the back strap of their bras's.

Laughing now Nat spoke to louise

'cut the back strap and make her fat tits hang'

Louise obeyed and then Nat turned to Kira

'take the scissors do the same to her'

Kira obeyed and then both women were standing in front of her topless; she walked slowly behind Kira and gently kissed her on the back of the neck again, slowly moving her lips down Kiras back till she reached the waist band of her skirt then she stopped.

Moving away from her she moved behind Louise and repeated the actions before unfastening the waist of her skirt and allowing it to fall to the floor, Kira gasped as she saw Louise naked for the first time just as she had imagined it for months.

Then Nat moved silently behind Kira, unzipping her skirt she let it drop to the floor so Kira was standing in her stockings and a pair of black lace knickers; Nat turned to Louise

'give the fat cunt the scissors'

Louise obeyed and as Kira looked at her tormentress Nat spoke again

now cut through the crotch of your own knickers fatty.

Louise was now totally degraded, just as Nat was planning but she moved her hands down and in a couple of seconds her knickers were split between the legs.

Nat stood back and smiled

'well well a Brazilian that will have to go, I want you shaven totally but for now you will do'

Kira looked at her

'i will shave tonight Miss Natalie and you can inspect me in the morning if you wish'

Nat looked at her

'that will do and make sure you do your armpits; legs and arse too, wear a skirt and no knickers to work tomorrow, and i suppose you will have to wear a bra to keep those fucking drooping old tits in, but hey you cant have everything at your age can you whore'

Kira looked at her

'no Miss Natalie i cannot'

Nat smiled

'now you fucking white slags you both want my hot black sexy wet young cunt but tonight only one of you is going to tongue me till i cum, and one of you will get punished, one of you will get to lay on your back on this nice warm carpet and have me on their mouths till i cum, the other will get to watch from over there and then have to lay in the office bathroom on the cold tiles with me inches over their mouths and be punished'

Louise looked at her

'as you command Miss Natalie'

Kira looked as well

'it is your choice Miss Natalie'

Nat laughed again

'actually it isn't me that is going to choose, you are; well sort of, get on the floor on your sides facing each other, head to feet, and slowly kiss each others feet tease each other, lick and kiss each others feet let me watch how you worship each other, watch how you would worship me if i let you'

the two of them dropped to the floor and for the next few minutes slowly tormented each other with their lips and tongues on each others feet, Nat smiled as she stood just out of their view and again stroked her own pussy through her knickers.

By *auraandpaulCouple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Fantastic writing

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

Such a horny story....

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wonderfully sexy

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

This story can't stop

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it. Another great start

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *attyBevCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Mmmmm this is soooooo good

over a year ago

Bradford

watching her two new sluts play she slowly stroked her pussy till she was close to cumming then she moved back into view and spoke.

'right you fucking white slags, enough messing here are the rules when i say so you will lick each others cunts, mouths only no fingers, and you will work each other till one of you cums; the one that cums first loses, the other is the winner; the winner will roll onto her back and i will ride her fucking mouth till i cum on her the loser will watch and contemplate her punishment, which of course will remain a mystery for now.'

the two women on the floor moved position so they were between each others legs and they waited till Nat spoke again

'get on with it whores'

as she finished speaking the two of the locked mouths on each other and started to lick, Kira had eatne a lot of pussy over the years and she knew how to do it well Louise on the other hand was clearly very inexperienced and the difference was obvious not only to the two of them but also so Natalie who was standing watching.

Natalie watched and it was clear that Kira thought she had the victory in her sights moving round the two of them Natalie stood in Kiras view but not Louise's and slowly undid her blouse; as she did so she saw Kiras eyes widen and her breathing increase. nat then unfastened her skirt dropping both skirt and blouse to the floor she stood in Kiras view in just her bra and knickers, Kiras breathing increased again and Louise encouraged by the feeling of Kira's arousal worked even harder at her cunt.

Nat moved closer to them and still out of Louise's view she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, now she was right behind louise only inches from Kira and Kiras eyes were locked on Natalies hard tight tits, then Nat moved again and in full view of Kira she pulled down her knickers and stood naked in front of her boss.

Kira moaned, her concentration now on Nat and not on what she was doing to Louise meant that Louise was able to relax away from her building orgasm as she worked on Kiras cunt.

Turning her beck on the both Nat raised her arse as she dropped onto all fours giving Kira a perfect view of her open pussy and arse.

Kira gasped again, now she could feel Louise mouth on her clit, she could feel her tongue pressing deeper into her soaking pussy and her eyes and mind were focused on the black bitch in front of her, as Kira watched natalie slid one of her hands back between her own legs and slid her fingers into her own pussy, Kira moaned again.

Nat slipped closer to the two of them leaning down she whispered in Louise ear;

'when i say now use your teeth on her clit'

Louise nodded and natalie moved

Natalie moved slowly round the two women on the floor so she was back in Kiras view, she watched as Kiras eyes followed her naked body her mouth although still locked on Louise's pussy was doing very little to the girl and Nat smiled, this was as she had planned it now all she had to do was finish Kira off and give Louise her pleasure and really push Kira to see how submissive her boss really was.

Moving close to Louise's arse Nat was right in front of Kiras face as she slowy squatted down onto her heels in front of her boss. This opened her legs and her pussy wide only a matter of a foot from Kiras face.

Then she slid her fingers down her body to her pussy and started to caress herself, smiling down at Kira she moaned softly, Kira moaned back, now Kira knew what she was doing, she knew that she was being set up to lose but she could do nothing about it; as she watched Natalie stroking herself she became more and more aware that Louise was working her clit with her lips rather than her tongue.

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Loving this.

By *rNNurseCouple
over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

Wow

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Nice

over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 09/10/21 22:51:53]

By *ubble1959Couple
over a year ago

Huntingdon

More please

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Mmmmm so sexy

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

Bradford

Kira moaned as Louise was now sucking on her clit, Natalie smiled down at her boss, they both knew what that smile meant, it meant that Natalie wanted Kira to lose and she was going to make her lose.

Despite knowing this Kira could do nothing to resist what was happening her clit was throbbing her pussy dripping from what Louise was doing and now with Natalie squatting inches from her face all she could do was stare at the tall slim sexy black bitch in front of her.

Then Natalie moved her hands again her fingers moving to her pussy lips and slowly opened herself wide, her soaking wet black pussy now wide open in front of Kira, Kira looked up into Natalies eyes and she heard Nat say one word

'now'

Kira wondered what now meant but only for an instant as she felt a new sensation between her legs, a sharp sensation on her clit as Louise fixed her teeth on it; Kira moaned and as she looked at Natalie again plunged one of her hands all her fingers deep into her own pussy; Kira moaned, then she screamed one word

'nooooooooooooo'

as she orgasmed onto Louise's mouth

as she did so Natalie stood up and laughed, reaching down she took hold of Louise by the hair, pulling her down onto her back she stood over her face and slowly lowering down she sat gently on her friends mouth and smiling looked down at Louise

'make me cum slut'

then she turned to Kira

'as for you, fucking loser you are a worthless fat old fucking white whore and once this gorgeous sexy young thing has made me cum I am going to punish you, till then i think you ought to play with your own slut cunt and you better fucking cum again, you better let me see your fucking fat worthless cunt squirting and gushing cum for me, you better please me whore, or your punishment will be worse and worse'

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Hull

xx

By *red010171Man
over a year ago

South West ish

Superb

over a year ago

Bradford

I will try to do some more later guys; bit busy today x

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Nice

By *auraandpaulCouple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Looking forward to reading more

over a year ago

Mmmmmm keep it coming....

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Wow

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *andaele50Couple
over a year ago

Fcuksville

Loving it

By *elndaveCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

another excellent story ring

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *attyBevCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Cant wait for more..

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Oh my how I have missed your stories Ring... Shame you didn't get to finish... The Stable girls story....

By *eastandbelleCouple
over a year ago

Margate

By *essayeeeWoman
over a year ago

cardiff

Love this

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago