Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

No quite the night I thought

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had gone round to a mates place for a few drinks and a laugh, hadn't seen him in ages and a visit was long over due.

I got talking about an ex of mine, I loved fucking her she was a horse riding girl and had thighs that could crush a walnut.

He decided that was the point to tell me that he had wanked over her more than once and even tried to get with her when we split!! I was pissed right off for about half an hour, what a mate doing that, what happened to the bro code!!!

So I thought I would have a little fun with him and show him some old videos I still had of her in my phone!!

Started off with one of her stripping for me, slowly taking off her dress, sliding it down and standing in front of me with nothing but her underwear on, she looked hotbas fuck, I could feel my cock getting harder and I could see he was enjoying it too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Nice start, keep it cumming!

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

I switched to a different vid, my ex laying on my bed legs open, hand over her wet pussy rubbing her clit and the noises she was making!! I couldn't take it anymore, my cock was aching to get out, I had turned myself on so much with this I had to get it out.

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my cock out and started to stroke it, right there with my mate watching the vid, I'm not sure he had even noticed his eyes were fixed on the screen. I could see though the strain he was under, his cock looked solid and trapped!!

I as I stroked, watching my ex push 2, 3 then 4 fingers inside her I was over come with sexual excitement, I handed him the phone and told him to keep watching. I then placed my hand on his hard cock, through his jeans, it was solid just like mine. I don't know what came over me but I just wanted it out of there so I could see it up close and personal.

I slowly unbuttoned him, he looked down face confused as he didn't know whether to stop me or keep watching. I did the last button and pulled his jeans and boxers in one movement, watching his cock spring right back up toward me. I had never been this close to a cock that wasn't mine before, my heart was pounding I wasn't even sure what I was going to do now!!

I reached my hand up and wrapped it around his hard member, slowly pulling back on his foreskin, an audible groan came from above me as I did, I was stating to wank my best mates cock.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did that to a straight friend

over a year ago

"I switched to a different vid, my ex laying on my bed legs open, hand over her wet pussy rubbing her clit and the noises she was making!! I couldn't take it anymore, my cock was aching to get out, I had turned myself on so much with this I had to get it out.

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my cock out and started to stroke it, right there with my mate watching the vid, I'm not sure he had even noticed his eyes were fixed on the screen. I could see though the strain he was under, his cock looked solid and trapped!!

I as I stroked, watching my ex push 2, 3 then 4 fingers inside her I was over come with sexual excitement, I handed him the phone and told him to keep watching. I then placed my hand on his hard cock, through his jeans, it was solid just like mine. I don't know what came over me but I just wanted it out of there so I could see it up close and personal.

I slowly unbuttoned him, he looked down face confused as he didn't know whether to stop me or keep watching. I did the last button and pulled his jeans and boxers in one movement, watching his cock spring right back up toward me. I had never been this close to a cock that wasn't mine before, my heart was pounding I wasn't even sure what I was going to do now!!

I reached my hand up and wrapped it around his hard member, slowly pulling back on his foreskin, an audible groan came from above me as I did, I was stating to wank my best mates cock..... "

Naughty

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

He still didn't stop me, so I continued stroking away on his hard cock, all he did was switch the phone from one hand to the other and kept watching my ex finger fuck herself on screen.

I was will to risk even more, I took his free hand on to my cock, thinking he would react by pulling it away but he didn't, he seemed to be returning the favour and his hand moved up and down my shaft slowly, either he knew and didn't mind or somehow thought it was his cock!!

There we were sat in the sofa, my ex moaning, groaning and fingerings her pussy on the phone screen and us wanking each other off on his sofa, I felt amazing, I had never had another guy touch me before, let alone wank me off! I had always wondered what it would be like though and how far would I be willing to go with it if it ever happened.

Now it was happening I was loving it, his technique was different to mine but it felt great, he seemed to be rolling my cock in his hand as he pulled on my foreskin, while had a straight forward up and down motion on him. I could tell he was enjoying the situation as he was so hard amd I have to admit I was loving how it all felt.

Soon enough my ex was cumming in the video and I knew that time was nearly up with that! What would happen then, would he snap out of it and stop all this??......

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Moment of truth time was upon us, what would happen the video stopped and the room was quiet, was this done?? The excitement of reaction was making my cock harder.

To my surprise my mate carried on, pulling back my foreskin and rolling my cock in his hand, I was amazed it was still happening but so glad it was, I was horny as fuck and needed to cum and it would have been awful if it stopped now.

We stroked each other and were both enjoying it, I reached my free hand out and cupped his balls, fondling them and gently squeezing them, they were very heavy balls he hadn't cum for a while that was sure. But what happened next shocked the hell out of me. He removed both my hands and stood up from his sofa, I thought he had come around and that was it but he turned looked at me and knelt down, took my cock back in his hand, slowly started to stroke my length again as he lowered his head on to my helmet and let his tounge roll around it before taking it in to his mouth

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *orthen soul manMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Interesting twist

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/21 01:17:17]

over a year ago

He lowered his head, taking me in to his mouth, he sucked on my cock like no woman had ever done before, it felt absolutely amazing. He played with my balls as he sucked on me, my head was swimming confused and aroused all at the same time. Was I meant to enjoy this??

I know I started this but I never expected it to go as far as this, I thought we would just wank each other to climax and be done with it, this was an extra bonus.

He continued to wank my shaft as he removed his mouth from my cock, he licked down my shaft to my balls, before putting one in to his mouth and sucking on it, the feeling was emmence, he knew exactly what he was doing to pleasure me, like he had done this before!

I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to hold on, the feeling of orgasm was building and I had now become desperate to cum for him!!

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Hot story!

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

More

over a year ago

So horny for more

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

over a year ago

He took my balls and sucked them deeply, I let out and audible moan, he knew I was very close!! Taking my cock back to his mouth again he deep throated my length, gagging slightly as he did, his mouth action sped up as I kept sucking my cock in the best way.

I was getting very close, my balls had tightened, I knew I was gonna cum, I didn't want my cum anywhere but in his mouth so I grabbed his head making sure he could go know where.

I started to fuck his mouth, I was so in to this now I wanted him to be my dirty whore and take everything I had to give him, I had my hands in his hair pulling him down on to my cock holding him there before letting him back up again.

That feeling started, I couldn't hold on I was ready to cum down his throat, I pulled his head back down and held him there, then all the pressure built was ready and I let go and at the same time my cock exploded. I let out a moan so loud nobody would have to second guess what just happened. I just kept cumming, I don't think I had ever cum so much in my life and he was eagerly taking everything I had.

He removed my cock from his mouth and in one motion swallowed everything!

I felt spent, nothing left to give but then he stood up, his cock still hard and wanting, as I sat there he moved towards me and started to stroke his cock over me, balls no more than an inch away from my face.....

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Very hot, keep it cumming!

over a year ago

I let my tongue push towards his balls, running it up his ball sack gentle as I tired to get closer.

He pulled himself up and pushed me back on to the sofa, jerking his cock hard and fast with it looking at me square on, he didn't want me to touch him or suck him, he just wanted me to be the place where he would dump his cum.

I lay back and relaxed but lifted my hand up to fondle his hairly balls while he continued to wank over me, he was groaning and getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"come on, you know you want to cum over me, my face is ready for it!!" I whispered to him as I rolled his balls in my hand. I felt them tighten and I waited for him to spray me with his cream, his motion increased and he was getting louder.

He reached out his his hand grabbed my head and pulled me forward, I managed to get my mouth open and the tip of his cock on my tongue, flicking his tip in quick succession!! He seemed to like it as he pushed his cock in to my mouth as far as he could, I gagged on his length and that pushed him over the edge, reams of warm cum shot from his cock straight in to my mouth and down my throat, I took everything.

He climbed off me and slumped on to the sofa next to me. We sat in silence for 5 minutes and then he turned to me and said "not quite the night I had planned but fun, none the less"

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

over a year ago

Everyone needs a mate like that !

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Wow

By *ung-RobMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

over a year ago

First time I have posted a story on fab, hopefully you liked it!! Will be more to come if you did

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

It was amazing

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos