Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

FFMM

Jump to newest

By *oungcouple9496 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Hello everyone, we’ve not shared this true story with many people but we feel ready to tell you all.

We met another couple, who are our close friends, for some food and drinks. The evening was great, plenty of laughs and all 4 of us were having a brilliant time.

My best friend, who we will not name, has blondish hair, shoulder length, size 8 with an incredible figure. Her partner of 6 years, is 6 ft 3, gym fit and very hot!

At the end of the evening, I suggested we go back to our house for more drinks and to continue to party, which everyone agreed to.

The drinks flowed, and the party continued. My fella has said before that he finds my friend very attractive. I saw the opportunity to try and push limits and see where it leads to.

I said that I was feeling warm so i took my top

Off and was just in my bra… nobody said anything but I saw my friends fella staring at my boobs… this was a good sign.

My friend did the same and we continued to party and I told my fella to take his top off and my friend was also encouraging him to do so… also a good sign

Before long, we all was half naked and the party was going even better! I got to a point where I knew what was going to happen so I pulled my fellas cock out and started sucking him. My friend and her partner followed and we eventually swapped….

This lead to is doing full swap and seeing my best friend ride my boyfriends cock was a huge turn on.

I enjoy getting the maximum out of people and I managed to get my friend to admit that this was a fantasy of hers for a long time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow. Big chance with vanilla friends, but pleased it worked out

over a year ago

Lincoln

Life’s got to be a risk

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Fab story, I love it.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *uvs2snogMan
over a year ago

crawley

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Now that is an after drinks party I wish I had been at ! (even just a fly on the wall to watch that all happen).

Thank you for sharing !

over a year ago

Lincoln

It was very hot! We used to always be trimmed and I always clean shaved.

When we started having fun, I noticed that my friend wasn’t clean shaven. She didn’t have a bush but nowhere was clean shaved other than her legs etc. We found this a huge turn on and her fella had a 9 inch hairy cock which made us both want to start having pubes

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

Excellent hope there’s is more

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"It was very hot! We used to always be trimmed and I always clean shaved.

When we started having fun, I noticed that my friend wasn’t clean shaven. She didn’t have a bush but nowhere was clean shaved other than her legs etc. We found this a huge turn on and her fella had a 9 inch hairy cock which made us both want to start having pubes "

I have plenty of hair !

Post new Message to Thread