Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I did something naughty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

M28 I’m on holiday with my GF (25) I’ve spent all week watching guys perv on her at the pool, yesterday I convinced her to sunbathe topless,(tiny tits but there great) today I pretended to be ill, sat on the balcony watching guys flirt with her all day at the pool, the highlight was watching one of them run her sun cream in! I’m going to be “ill” tomorrow and hopefully see her go off and get some cock once the cocktails kick in!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *outhboyMan
over a year ago

derry

That's hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds so hot!

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

Well it's no secret now Dan. Is she Irish too? Love to hear about her & how she deals with the attention.

Go neiri an bothar leat.

over a year ago

I’m pretty certain she got fucked yesterday if anybody would like to know more

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"M28 I’m on holiday with my GF (25) I’ve spent all week watching guys perv on her at the pool, yesterday I convinced her to sunbathe topless,(tiny tits but there great) today I pretended to be ill, sat on the balcony watching guys flirt with her all day at the pool, the highlight was watching one of them run her sun cream in! I’m going to be “ill” tomorrow and hopefully see her go off and get some cock once the cocktails kick in!"

Who is a naughty boy

over a year ago

Always

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *hil153Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Sounds good

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

"I’m pretty certain she got fucked yesterday if anybody would like to know more "

Yes please keep us updated!

over a year ago

I'd love to sit on a hotel balcony, watching my wife down at the bar getting chatted up by the staff.

I'd be messaging her, egging her on,seeing if she'd go back to an empty room and fuck a couple of them.

over a year ago

Well I’d been watching her, went inside for a nap and when I came out she was gone, so we’re the guys she was chatting to,

She comes in about half 9, still in her bikini but her pants are stained, she’s got dried spunk in her hair, and shes Wasted, tells me she’s just been at the bar, (I can see the bar, plus they don’t let you in swimming costumes) she falls asleep so I strip her off and her Pussy is full of spunk like there’s 5/6 loads in her, plus she stinks of jaeger the hotel don’t sell that!

This morning I confront the lads saying which one of you got spunk in my missus hair, they all go quiet and i Laugh and say Nah it’s fine hope you got good use from her, so they sit and show Me 6/7 videos of her being gangbanged and abused By them first on the beach then in a hotel room

By *hil153Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Naughty girl

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmm lucky girl

over a year ago

She's enjoying her holiday by the sounds of it, would you like to see her b with the guys, maybe you should tell her

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

It sounds like she is going to be busy for the rest of the holiday. Hope to get to join in too

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I’m pretty certain she got fucked yesterday if anybody would like to know more "

So you’re pretty sure she got fucked, then you go on to describe her state of dress and have seen videos of her getting gangbanged! Thankfully this is the fantasy section

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

"I’m pretty certain she got fucked yesterday if anybody would like to know more

So you’re pretty sure she got fucked, then you go on to describe her state of dress and have seen videos of her getting gangbanged! Thankfully this is the fantasy section "

They are currently on holidays…

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Post new Message to Thread