Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Found a work colleague

Jump to newest

By *udeandhard OP   Man
over a year ago

Oswestry

So I was scrolling through as you do when I saw someone familiar. It was a former work colleague who I admit I had a bit of a thing for but never imagined she would be on here. Now I can’t stop looking at her pics, reading her verifications and fantasising over what could maybe happen one day. Anyone else found somebody the know?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unesMan
over a year ago

coast

"So I was scrolling through as you do when I saw someone familiar. It was a former work colleague who I admit I had a bit of a thing for but never imagined she would be on here. Now I can’t stop looking at her pics, reading her verifications and fantasising over what could maybe happen one day. Anyone else found somebody the know?"

Yes....

But a he....

He knew at the same time it was me....

Next day at work was a smile and giggle....

The next work evening out was amusing....

And then I suggested we meet socially just us two.

Got more interesting after that....

By *unesMan
over a year ago

coast

[Removed by poster at 04/10/21 22:47:19]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whilst it wasn’t exactly seeing someone off here, I did bump into someone at a club a number of years ago !!

My late wife and I were off to a doctors and nurses themed night at a certain club in Sheffield. I was dressed in combat trousers, boots and a doctors jacket complete with bloody hand prints and a plastic saw (lol), my wife was in her very short nurses outfit and heels and looked incredible!!

After being at the club a while we went for a walk upstairs and stood there chatting, I had my back to then stairs and then my wife said “ohh someone dressed like you!”, I turned around to have a look and stared straight into the eyes of my old boss !!! Lol. It was a little awkward to say the least, especially knowing the lady on his arm wasn’t his wife !!!

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"So I was scrolling through as you do when I saw someone familiar. It was a former work colleague who I admit I had a bit of a thing for but never imagined she would be on here. Now I can’t stop looking at her pics, reading her verifications and fantasising over what could maybe happen one day. Anyone else found somebody the know?"

Isn’t it amazing that there may be other people on this site and out of the many thousands you might actually know someone, there might even be people you know that like sex as well (shock horror)

By *piderxMan
over a year ago

west lothian

I once saw an ex neighbour on cam in one of the chat rooms

I was supposed to be night shift phoned in sick as i couldnt believe it was her was rewarded with her eventualy getting her tits out

still the best night ive ever had in here

By *hadesofmWoman
over a year ago

canterbury

As a woman on here I get a lot of random messages from men. Often the initial message has a face pic included. A few years ago I got a message from a guy and I thought it was worded well, scrolled down... and then oh shit. I know him.

I didn’t want to be rude so I explained that I knew him. Weirdly he guessed that it was me despite the fact that he must have worked with a lot of women over the years. We did chat for a while but it never went anywhere. He’s a nice guy and we always got on well but it just didn’t feel right.

Thankfully he’s been very respectful of my circumstances and I appreciate that.

over a year ago

Work colleague on here .great to watch her vid as she uses a toy on her pussy .then stand chatting at work .

By *llyp2501Man
over a year ago

Horley

I found an old PA that used to work at the company I used to work for. She was the PA to the Director of the company, always dressed smart / sexy. She knew that she was hot. We always got along and flirted but just became friends.

About 6 months ago, her couple profile came up up in People in my area, still looking stunning and some amazing photos...

I was going to make contact but then she said on her profile she was moving away.... gutted.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

"Work colleague on here .great to watch her vid as she uses a toy on her pussy .then stand chatting at work ."

That's hot

Post new Message to Thread