Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Missing Maternal love satisfied

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Pt1

The beach chalet was exactly what he wanted. Not to far from the main Hotel but secluded enough to give him some privacy from the bar and pool area. The price was a real steal even though it was such a hassle traveling. The young lady showing him the chalet smiled and opened each door showing the various features of the interior. She handed him some brochures and gave him the key card.He immediately went to the fridge knelt down and poured out a large Gin and tonic using three of the little bottles. He felt he had finally overcome the darkness that had plagued his early years and the bitterness and anger he felt for his parents especially for his mother since his father had died in his teens. The Administrative Manager at the firm he worked at in the UK had been moaning about his spelling and Grammar in the technical report he had just submitted minutes before he resigned. His Manager looked shocked; “Its not because of the re-writes I asked you to do”. “No its not ;I am used that since all the Managers in this company and the others I previously worked at seem to be non-technical arty types and only concentrate on Grammar and spelling as that's all they know”. “Its not you personally in fact its nothing to do with you or the company , basically I don’t need to work anymore”. “Since leaving school I have been investing in the NASDAQ and now finally feel I should retire”. “You know how my interest at work has always been in statistics and Maths, well that's paid off. Year by year I found ways to beat the average, by paying close attention to the standard deviations of NASDAQ stocks and compounding my profits”. “ I sold out around 2000 , reinvested after the financial crisis and at the bottom of the COVID crisis I repeated the process”.

The gin helped to relax his stiff shoulders and the inner turmoil he felt about life in general gradually faded away as he watched the Mediterranean sun fall. The warmth of the sun slipped away and he was about to retire inside and call room service, when he noticed two older women lingering about the chalet entrance. They could not see him due to a mirrored partition separating one side of the balcony of the chalet. They wore swim suits and had heavy tans and were peering through the Glass of the beach chalet front. They were both in their fifties or older. He thought he should nip this in the Bud right away, who knows what they were up to. ”Can I help you” , he said.” “Yes you can” , “We must see inside”. He nearly lost it at that point, but he thought something must have been lost in translation. He said well why not let these two older German or eastern European ladies look around the chalet. They both had pretty skimpy bathing suits on for their age and their large breasts were almost bulging out their tops. His eyes seemed to focus on their crotch areas were their swim suits showed deep creases sinking between soft labial lips. He tried desperately to avert his gaze but he just could not tear them away. He felt a terrible migraine coming on due to the tension of the situation.”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

over a year ago

Good story

over a year ago

I’ll look forward to more of this one.

By *lkNhungMan
over a year ago

Luton

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

The kernal of this story is based on a real experience when I was staying at a hotel beach chalet when I was a student . I had my own place as I had had a row with my parents about not having any privacy to develop relationships with girls of my own age. They were always interfering and scaring my prospective sex partners away though as it turned out I ended up with two older German/Austrian? women.Maybe my parents were right to be worried about what i would get up to . I will get onto the next part shortly.

over a year ago

Pt2

"This is a very nice beach chalet, are you here by yourself". "Well yes I am as a matter of fact". "Do you mind if we look in the other rooms". "I am Inga, she is Clara, her English is poor.", said Inga. Clara whispered to Inga," Can Clara use your toilet"; "Ok no problem." Clara looked desperate to go, at that point, and seemed to just make it to the loo. In fact, she appeared not to make it as she came out wearing a towel wrapped around her waist. Her bulging breasts were supported by a white bra. Clara's face went bright red and with head held down said something quietly to Inga. Inga said, "Clara's had an accident, I hope she can dry off her clothes here. ""Do you mind if we look in the bedroom", by then I had decided that my evening was wrecked, and I may as well let them look around and get out as quickly as possible. Once in the room Inga sat on the bed it creased under her weight and the springs squealed." Nice springs", she said. They then looked at me in an expectant way. I then realized they were desperate for me to make a move on them. I was a bit confused, then suddenly. Clara's towel accidental slipped down to her ankles. Inga said, "She's a bad girl isn't she and she deserves a spanking for that". Clara's clit was squeezed between her labia and was framed with two heavy gold rings locked together with a silver heart shaped padlock embossed with some letters. Inga took a small key from around her neck, it turned easily, and the heavy rings dragged down pulling open Clara's labia and causing her clit to stand proud. Inga's elegant long fingers slipped inside Clara then she held them up to my nose and eased them into my mouth. Inga's hands then pushed my head down between Clara's legs. Clara squealed as I eased my tongue around her stiff clit. I was soon being used like a sex toy by Inga to fuck Clara in every way possible except anally.

After a few hours I was shattered by the sexual onslaught and all three of us rested on the veranda together. Inga said something in German to Clara and she went into the bedroom and started tidying the place up removing used condoms and dirty towels etc. Inga said, "I have a proposal, for you"." As you can see Clara is my Lover and, soul mate and is really my wife, we are also business partners in Austria running a few small Hotels in the Austrian Alps near Kitzbuhel."" Unfortunately, we have never had children and she is always at me to adopt a son so she can have a physical child and grandchildren to hug touch like all of her friends". "I have pointed out to her the drawbacks and the legal and practical dangers of what she wants." "Instead, I have suggested that we find a foreign young man who for all intents and purposes will be a son to her filling the emotional void causing her pain. The plus point of this will be that we can fuck the young man together if he wants to without it being illegal and to the outside world, he will be her son."

"We have tried this before, but it always seems to end in disaster, and we never hear from the young man after the Holidays are over and the initial sexual excitement is gone." Inga's face creased and little tears fell down her mature sun-tanned handsome face". Suddenly the tears turned to terrible sobs, and I rushed out and got Clara back to comfort her. This however made things worse, and they were both soon sobbing and wracked with pain which caused them to look down and hold onto each other. I thought really this is too much, I just gained my freedom and these two strangers who I didn't know about an hour ago are trying to insinuate themselves deeply into my life. What I was thinking must have showed on my face because their crying and carrying on just got worse. "Look let's meet up in a days' time for a meal here, and we can discus things without these emotions taking over. Come at 6pm I will arrange a meal and we can discus things sensibly." This seemed to pacify them, and they seemed to regain their composure and hugged me and confirmed they would be back to discuss things in a cordial and sensible way.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Weird

More please

over a year ago

PT 3

I heard a rap on the door and it burst open rebounding as Inga and Clara entered. I had arranged a sort of barbecue style meal on the veranda with the Room service. The smell of grilled prawns and lamb on skewers wafted in the air together with the warm breeze of the sea created a relaxed atmosphere.They walked about around the grill area heels clicking on the concrete surface both had on swimsuits with long silky casual body wraps which went down past their thighs.They brought a small case with rollers which they dragged into the room.

I dont think I will continue this as there is no demand for it and I will re-draft it at a future time.

By *asonmason51Man
over a year ago

sunderland

Plz continue, its not the run of the mill that's all

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

I love this

over a year ago

By *ipppyMan
over a year ago

Poole

Please keep going

By *ipppyMan
over a year ago

Poole

[Removed by poster at 12/10/21 10:00:52]

By *arkWeightMan
over a year ago

London

Yup definitely need to read more

By *adboybuilderMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Need more of this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/21 21:44:37]

over a year ago

I heard a rap on the door, and it burst open rebounding as Inga and Clara entered. I had arranged a sort of barbecue style meal on the veranda with the Room service. The smell of grilled prawns and lamb on skewers wafted in the air together with the warm breeze of the sea created a relaxed atmosphere. They walked about around the grill area heels clicking on the concrete surface both had on swimsuits with long silky casual body wraps which went down past their thighs. They brought a small case with rollers which they dragged into the room. I poured the wine which ran out rather quickly ;”Don't worry”, Inga said. “Our little punk girl will get some more from the village”, she then speed dialled a number .”Yes bring some wine we are at the Beach hotel”; “white and red whatever “;”don't mess up and change into something less drab than your usual outfits”.

“I hope you don't mind if our bitch punk girl joins us.” “She visits us a lot in Austria for her holidays and loves to be of service when we visit here.” “Clara is such a babe magnet, she met the punk on the beach a few years ago on our first visit here and the punk is almost part of the family now.” “We thought we might demonstrate one of the advantages you will have as Clara’s son. Just play along once the punk arrives.”

In a little while the buzzer went, and a rather large young woman entered carrying several plastic bags. Inga immediately summoned her over.” What wine did you bring, I hope it’s none of the usual local gut rot”? Inga examined the selection.” “Not bad at all”, she said checking the labels in detail.

The young woman had brightly dyed red hair and her body was big and beautiful. Breasts, bottom, and thighs were all large and voluptuous; her face had a sensitive frightened look. “Sit next to Clara”. The punk started to pull a seat over. “no one said anything about a seat. Kneel on the floor punk.” Her little eyes gave away her hurt feelings. She nuzzled up against Clara’s leg and the hurt look was gone as a sort of Ecstasy appeared on her face as she rubbed her soft face along Clara's thigh as she breathed in the scent of Clara's flesh. “This is Henry Clara's son from her days in London”. “Can you see the resemblance”. “He came over from England to find his long-lost mother now that his father is dead.” “It’s complicated how they got separated. You can probably get Clara to talk about how it all happened. I can’t get a word out of her. One thing punk, I warn you not to tell any of the usual suspects about this.” Inga whispered in my ear.” By tomorrow everyone in the world will know. The punk just cannot keep her mouth shut and her gossiping is an addiction.” “One thing punk, don't you think it is rather disrespectful to slobber over Clara without any decency when her partner and her son are both in the same room”. I think your actions require a corrective response.

“Punk get the case and bring it over. Then open it and lay out the things on the bed in the master bedroom. ”We will be through in a few minutes so get a move on. “The punk moved the case to the main bedroom and opened it up. She found three different sized butt plugs and a wooden paddle. She also found a selection of large Dildos and vibrators together with an enormous strap on cock. She also found a large enema kit.

She dutifully laid them out “perving” over what was about to be done to her. She involuntarily licked her lips and opened her mouth extending her tongue out.

By *arkWeightMan
over a year ago

London

Glad this is continuing

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

over a year ago

Wow, hope theres more

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic, please continue

By *he quiet man 72Man
over a year ago

kingsbury

More please

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

This is about to get very interesting.

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Carry on

over a year ago

The punk was in full perv mode.

Her little pink tongue eased out over the small black butt plug it smelt and tasted rubbery. Her tongue licked the smooth surface. Her hand went down to her waist band. She could not stop rubbing her large clit .She gazed at the items before her and also at the lid of the case.

The lid also contained a separate section with rubber and leather clothes and a small leather bag which was fitted with a padlock .A collar and lead as well as cuffs for hands and ankles were also in the case together with a selection of tooth brushes, toiletries and other supplies .

The punk imagined how she would be made to fully service her companions.

over a year ago

Inga told Clara to go ahead and get the punk ready but also to bring the suit bag out of the case.

Clara entered the room as the punk was sucking the butt plug. “I would stop that, or Inga will make you pay an unpleasant price if she catches you”.

Clara removed everything except the rubber and leather clothes from the suit bag and laid everything out neatly on the bed. “I will be back in a second so strip naked before I am back and take the Enema kit into the bathroom so I can get you read”, “Pick up some distilled water bottles from the kitchen as we will need those.”

Clara then went back to the living room and handed Inga the suit bag from the case.” Clara make sure she is cleaned out, all three holes mouth, cunt and anal cavity”.” Once ready fill her holes and get us, we will have a rest before we have some fun”.

Clara took some of the toiletries from the bed and entered the bathroom,” We had better get you ready for your little ordeal, the enema bag bulged out as she hung it up and filled it with the distilled water. “I will add a little something extra for fun”, she said. Then she poured in some additional liquid from a small bottle. She then took out some heavy black rubber gloves which snapped on her wrists. She went back into the room and returned with the paddle. She took the rubber mat from the bath rolled it up. “Kneel down bitch on the mat, don’t think I didn't see you looking at my son’s crotch with your dirty little piggy punk eyes”. The punk squealed as her head was pushed down and she felt soft rubber on her cheeks pulling them apart exposing her cunt and anus. Soon her cunt was being washed out. The paddle suddenly slapped down and made the fat bottom flesh quiver. The cruel hard wood left red marks; the punk began to whimper as her buttocks changed to a bright red.” Now for the fun part”. The punk squealed like a pig as she felt a rubber finger spread apart her anus and penetrate her bottom and then she felt the hard plastic of the nozzle enter deep into her bowels.

Clara released the liquid until it was all gone. “Now sit on the loo and flush it out”. “Your so disgusting”; this was repeated several times until the punk was racked with stomach cramps. Clara then grabbed the punks’ nipples and squeezed them, so the stomach cramp was the last thing on her mind. “I think I should get a little reward for all my hard work”, Clara locked the bathroom door stripped fully naked. She pushed the punk on to the floor.” Head on the mat” she commanded. “She straddled the punks face and her sharp fingernails bit into the pink nipples below her. ” Clean my ass bitch,” Clara pulled her buttocks open and felt the soft velvet tongue penetrate deeper cleaning her bottom. She rode the soft face below her enjoying the thrill of being in control for a change.” My sons going to have you every way he wants and you’re going to take his cum in every hole”.

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance