Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel fun with Jo part 2

Jump to newest

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

We went our separate ways arrangements made to meet up in a bar near the strip club.

We decided to go for a walk and go up the tower. As we walked we were chatting Jo wondered if Jess would be up for doing a strip. I said well she walked naked along the hotel corridor last night.

We ended up at the top of the tower admiring the view. We did the walk over the glass floor. Jo mentioned that if anyone was looking up they could see her pussy as she wasn't wearing knickers.

We made our way down and headed to the bar. Jess and Alan were already there. She was wearing a short green skirt and a see through white top with a green lacy bra underneath. She looked gorgeous. We had a couple of drinks to get in the mood and a lunchtime snack before making our way to the strip club.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More plz ??

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

over a year ago

Wrexham

As we entered the strip club we were greeted by the manager himself. Couldn't stay away then he said as he showed us to a table. What can I get you, and who is this you've brought with you. I'm Jess and this is Alan was the reply. Jo just came out with it saying that Jess wanted to perform on stage and would you let her.

Only if you dance with her, a bit of a girl on girl show but nothing too naughty just some touching and kissing etc. I'll get you some drinks while you think about it.

We chatted about it for a bit with Jess and Jo agreeable. They told the manager when he came back with the drinks and he said ok there was a space in an hour due to one of the girls phoning in sick. If you'd like to follow me ladies, I'll show you to the dressing room.

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

over a year ago

Wrexham

The girls left leaving Alan and I to chat and make some plans for later. We agreed that we should have some fun together before we had to leave tomorrow.

We watched a couple of girls strip as we were chatting. Then the announcement came please welcome on stage JoJo and mistress Jessica. Wow Jo was wearing a naughty maid outfit and Jess a pvc basque and stockings and carrying a whip. With a crack of the whip Jo started to unfasten the maid dress before kneeling in front of Jess, Jess brought Jo's head into her pvc clad pussy. Jo turned around and bent over allowing Jess to undo her dress completely. As she stood up and walked away the dress fell to the floor revealing a black bra and knickers with stockings and suspenders. Jo made her way around Jess and started to undo her basque. It turned out to be just covering her midriff and once removed it left Jess in a pvc bra and knickers and again stockings and suspenders.

The bra's were next to go giving the girls an opportunity to suck each others tits and nipples. The crowd were loving the show and were eager for more. Jo's knickers had ties at the side one of which Jess pulled, Jo in turn unclipped one side of Jess' pvc knickers. They were grinding and gyrating all over each other before the other side of the knickers was unfastened showing the audience their pussy. They got into a 69 position and started simulating sucking and licking each other.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

Wrexham

More tomorrow, I've been busy

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

over a year ago

Wrexham

Jo and Jess seemed lost in the moment and began licking each others pussy, the audience were loving the performance. They were brought back to reality by a shout from the manager and sat up and began kissing and fondling each others tits. They were both on their hands and knees still kissing and giving everyone a great view of their arses and pussies. Wow what a show they put on giving me a massive hard-on thinking of what we were going to get up to later

over a year ago

Wrexham

With the show over both girls went backstage and got dressed again. When they came back both said they were really horny now and needed fucking. With that Jo carefully removed her thong and handed it over to Alan, Jess did the same but handed hers to me. It was soaking wet with her juices. I managed a quick sniff before putting them in my pocket. They both said drink up our pussies ain't gonna fuck themselves. So off we went saying thanks to the manager for allowing them to perform on our way out.

Jo said get a taxi, this can't wait. We got a black cab both girls getting in the back seat with Alan and I sat facing them. Both had their legs apart and were fingering each other, giving us and the driver a proper show.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *tanlee1512Man
over a year ago

Epsom

mmmm

over a year ago

By *harlie1069Couple
over a year ago

Near Durham

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Dam this sounds great

over a year ago

Wrexham

We arrived at our hotel and the girls just got out and half ran in leaving Alan and I to pay. Looks like your in for some fun said the driver with a cheaky wink.

We followed them but we're unsure who's room they'd gone to. We soon found out as we entered our room to find discarded clothes over the floor and some moaning coming from the bed. Jess and Jo were back in the 69 position eating out each others pussy for all they were worth. In a slight pause Jo said undress and watch. Jo got off the bed as we stripped and went into her case bringing out a variety of sex toys and lube.

Jo lubed up Jess'arse and inserted a medium sized butt plug, Jess did the same to Jo. Then they both inserted a double ended dildo into their pussies and began to writhe about as they played with each others tits. Alan and I were both wanking our cocks as we looked on. Orgasm after orgasm hit both of them as they were playing, until they both lay back down exhausted. After a couple of minutes they asked us to join in.

over a year ago

By *tan 7724Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Cosmic

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

over a year ago

Porthcawl

over a year ago

Wrexham

We didn't need asking twice and I made a beeline for Jess'pierced nipples taking them into my mouth one by one. Alan had gone straight for Jo's shaven pussy and was giving her a good licking. We all seemed to move together with all of us ending up in a 69. This was amazing lying next to your partner while she was sucking cock, whilst having my own cock sucked by another hot lady. Jo then said that she needed fucking so Alan got her into the missionary position before sliding his dick all the way in, Jo was moaning with pleasure until Jess knealt over her offering her tits to Jo's mouth which she eagerly started to suck. I then got behind Jess and plunged my cock slowly into her wet pussy and started to play with the butt plug. Within seconds Jess was coming but I continued to pound her pussy. I then removed the butt plug and entered her arse. Alan then got Jo on her knees and pulled out Jo's plug and inserted his cock into her arse. Both girls were loving the feeling of a cock in their tight hole. Not long after myself and Alan both filled the others partner's arse with a big load of hot cum.

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

By *tanlee1512Man
over a year ago

Epsom

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

over a year ago

Wrexham

Once we'd all recovered Jo and myself got dressed and headed back to our room for a much needed shower and a rest in readiness for our last night out our long weekend away.

Not sure what we were going to do. Jo told me that she had booked tickets for a drag show. I wasn't sure it was my thing but what the hell let's see.

We showered and dressed ready to go out, Jo had on a clingy black dress and holdups nothing else apart from heels. We met Alan and Jess for dinner and some drinks before heading to the show.

As I said I really wasn't sure about the show but as it happens it was absolutely brilliant. Jo had been rubbing my cock through my jeans for most of the show and I managed to get my hand up her dress and play with her naked pussy.The show finished leaving both of us very horny.

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Wrexham

We went to a nearby pub and got some more drinks. Jo was attracting some admiring glances ever since we walked in, probably because of the way her dress was clinging to every curve of her body, that and the fact her nipples were rock hard and sticking out. Her dress was riding up a bit giving all these admirers a great view of her stocking tops. I decided to take myself to a spot by the bar where I could watch her. Within a few minutes she had a gang of lads sat round the table with her, there was five of them all paying her compliments and buying her drinks. She txt me if I'd mind if she was gang fucked. I replied no problem. I walked back to the table as the plans were being made, the lads were shocked to find out I didn't mind and eager to know about what swinging was about. I told them that as long as I know what happens it's ok and I would be there tonight but not join in.

over a year ago

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *omkingbillyCouple
over a year ago

welingborough

Can't wait for more great story

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Nice!!@@

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Wrexham

We headed to the lads hotel, Jo in the middle of the lads getting groped and touched up it seemed like every step of the way and I can tell you she was loving it.

We arrived and as one of the lads distracted the security by getting him to serve him for some beers. He shouted one of the other lads to give him a hand, they grabbed them and headed up to the room. When they got there Jo had already taken her dress off and was naked apart from her stockings. She was on her knees sucking two cocks one after the other while having her nipples tweaked by the third guy. They gave me a couple of beers and started to strip off. All of the lads had pretty average size cocks apart from one who had a good 10 inches. Jo was being a right slut sucking cock after cock. Then in turn they took it in turn to fuck her from behind as she sucked the rest of them all of them were getting pretty close to cumming as Jo received the full 10" of cock from the last guy. Jo was squirting all over him as he ploughed into her until he was about to blow. The lads were now all furiously wanking in front of Jo until she was covered in their cum which she was rubbing into her tits but taking time to taste the special mixture of their spunk. We all had a breather and a beer before Jo started to play with a couple of the lads getting them hard again.

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *tanlee1512Man
over a year ago

Epsom

Lucky lads!!!

over a year ago

Wrexham

Jo was once again on her knees sucking the lads cocks in turn, getting them all hard again. She asked me to get the lube out of her bag and hand it to one of the lads, who lubed up her arse. She managed to position the lads so that she had the 10" cock in her pussy one in her arse, another in her mouth while she wanked the other two. I was eagerly taking photos as I could hardly believe what I was seeing. 5 cocks at once, what a horny slut she was. The lad fucking her arse didn't last long and filled her with a load of hot cum. He was replaced by one of the lads she was wanking. All of the lads were going for it now, the one in her mouth was balls deep fucking her throat with his hand on the back of her head. He let out a massive groan as he came filling her mouth to overflowing. Jo managed to swallow most of it but some was running down her chin. Again the lad she was wanking took his place in her mouth. Jo was cumming over and over again as they pounded her pussy and arse. The three of them were getting close and within a few seconds all of them had shot another load of spunk into all her holes. Jo was dripping with cum and could do little else but lie down and rest until she was able to stand up, as her legs had gone.

We finished our drinks, Jo put her dress and heels on and we made our way back to our hotel. She still had cum inside her as I reclaimed her pussy and arse adding a big load of my own.

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Nice

over a year ago

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Proper slut

over a year ago

Wrexham

I was once again woken up with Jo sucking my cock, something I never get tired of. She said she didn't want fucking as her pussy was still a bit tender from the night before. She sucked me to a climax swallowing yet another load of cum. We showered and packed our cases before heading down for breakfast.

We met Alan and Jess again and asked what they had got up to last night. Turns out they had brought a girl back to their room and had lots of fun with her, Jess had fucked her with a strap on while she sucked Alan. They were keen to hear about what Jo got up to with five lads, I think Jess was a little bit jealous of all the cocks she had. We told them we were leaving later and we swapped numbers and addresses with them just in case they were in our area.

We finished breakfast and went up for our cases before leaving.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

over a year ago

Wrexham

As we made our way home we tried to recall every cock that Jo had either sucked or fucked. We both agreed that the high point was the fucking that she got from Frankie and his massive cock.

With that thought I must bring this adventure to an end.

If you'd like to hear more, let me know.

over a year ago

Wrexham

Anyone want me to continue with another story xx

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Yep defo

By *angtidy42Couple