Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Awkward - help!

Jump to newest

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

So background:-

So I’ve worked at current place in a tech team supporting a call centre for nearly four years. When I first started a girl called Nicky in the call centre seemed to take a liking for me - she is similar in age but unfortunately not my type - she has also been divorced for several years and smokes heavily ( I’m not a fan of kissing ashtrays ).

She has a bit of a reputation of a man hater and has been pulled up by her team leader for being too abrupt a few times, but for some reason likes me - something my team have picked up on and tease me over. I even avoided taking my lunch break at the same time so as not to have to spend the whole time listening too her…

Over the years though I’ve learnt to use it to my advantage to the point that I can now send requests to her ‘Hi Nicky, would you mind etc…. Steve’. She would always reply immediately ‘ Of course darling no problem… Nicky xx’

I’ve also been a member of a leisure spa for a similar amount of time and go after work Tuesday and Thursdays for a swim and then a relax in the hot tub / spa.

Once it reopened after Covid restrictions had lifted I went back to my twice weekly visits and met a girl called Jackie. She is similar in age a little overweight but very pretty. She has become my swim partner and I look forward to seeing her. We chat a lot on the hot tub and yes definitely flirt a little…

A few weeks back she confided that she was a little down about the weight she had put on over the last 18 months and hence the reason she was there. I of course told her she looked great and that she mustn’t loose too much especially her boobs ( which are fantastic especially bouncing away in the hot tub). She laughed and called me cheeky

A couple of weeks ago I bought some new swimwear - a pair of Lycra shorts which she was quick to comment favourably on. They did however show my bulge off especially if I was sporting a semi. I commented that I thought they maybe a little too tight and revealing but she just smiled and said yes maybe but she wasn’t complaining

So yes things are going well here and hence I look forward to my twice weekly swim - until yesterday…

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

I arrived and got changed as usual and entered the pool area walking around to enter the pool. As I did I heard a voice ‘Hi Steve’ - looking around - yes you guessed it - it was Nicky - she was in the pool looking up and straight at the bulge in my shorts.

Oh hi Nicky I replied I didn’t know you were a member here. I got in quickly so her gaze would rise up to mine. She had joined last weekend apparently and just wanted somewhere to go to get her out a little more and was healthy.

It took me the next five minutes to get away and start my lengths without appearing rude - as it happened just in time as Jackie arrived. She waved and jumped in and quickly joined me doing lengths of the pool. The whole time I could sense Nicky was watching us and making a few comments about how good a swimmer I was whenever I got to her end of the pool. Jackie was intrigued and asked about her to which I replied a girl from work who I try to avoid

After 30 mins we went and got into the hot tub and to my horror was quickly followed by Nicky…

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like it lol

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

hmm I see trouble ahead !!

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

I did the introductions and the three of us are sat there all appearing to be waiting for someone to start a conversation- something that never happens when it’s just Jackie.

Jackie starts the conversation asking Nicky how we know each other - Nicky replies we’ve been ‘friends’ at work for years and then asks the same question in return. Jackie replies that we’re swim buddies and that I’m helping her loose the weight she’d put on over lockdown, which she says in such a way that it makes it sound naughty!!! she squeezes my leg under the water

Omg - she has never touched me before and the look on Nickys face !!!!

Nicky laughs and says I’m so lovely and if she’d known I was a member here she’d have joined along time ago - and I’ll have to help her too - I can feel her leg under the water constantly rubbing against mine !

Jackie is sitting slightly higher in the water than usual - the water making her boobs move about and look fantastic- this must be for Nickys benefit as she is constantly looking at her and then me ( I can’t take my eyes off them ) something Jackie is fully aware of as we’ve had previous laughs over it.

They continue to make small talk for the next 15mins or so as though they are scoring points over each other but in different ways. Nicky is her normal abrupt self and Jackie seems to almost be enjoying it as though it’s a challenge. Both of them regularly touching me under the water - Nicky with her leg and Jackie with the occasional squeeze of my leg. I only contribute occasionally to try and keep it light whilst also finding it very horny. I’ve never encountered anything like this before in such a confined space!

The conversation finally changed with Jackie saying that she loves my new swim shorts ( she’s seen me in them at least 3 times before!). Nicky agrees and says yes they were nice when you got in Steve give us another twirl. It’s almost as though Jackie knew something as I was as hard as anything!

I replied I will in a minute hoping to calm down a little first- Jackie discreetly squeezed my leg and says don’t be shy - Nicky agrees and says come on Steve give us a girls a twirl.

I thought fuck it and stood up my hard cock clearly outlined in the shorts. Jackie sported a big knowing smile whilst Nicky looks shocked and said it’s time for her to get home. She says see you at work next week and leaves quite abruptly.

Jackie laughed and then apologised saying she hoped I wouldn’t be in trouble at work

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

By *hubster2016Man
over a year ago

T

If this was me I’m that crap I’d end up in the shit at work and working out alone or quitting the gym!

The 2 women would probs go off together just to add insult

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Nice start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good start

Reply privately

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *on BurgundieMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great start

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Sounds good

Reply privately

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Reply privately

By *ack rabbit 1980Man
over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

Reply privately

By *ild85Man
over a year ago

justask

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

Jackie and I continued to chat for a while - she apologised again hoping i wouldn’t get grief at work - she had indeed found it all amusing saying she’d met a girl like Nicky before and so knew how to deal with her. I laughed saying it was amusing and fine and she was terrible. She retorted that I was the one that had the hard on to which I replied well you didn’t seem to mind and besides it was your fault looking at her boobs still bouncing away in the water. She looked down and laughed saying well I’m not forcing to you to look lifting herself slightly higher in the water. I laughed - it’s difficult not too!

Her toned changed a little as she said it’s nice to know men still find me attractive- i replied of course they do look at the reaction you’ve had on me! She smiled saying yeh i guess so that was nice. I continued that i believed most men prefer women with curves not stick insects.

At that point we were joined in the hot tub by a younger couple so we we changed the topic onto more mundane what we were upto at the weekend etc.

A few minutes later she said she had to get moving and I replied that I had to as well in a few minutes and rolled my eyes downwards indicating I was still waiting to calm down before I’d get out. She smiled a knowing smile and called me a chicken so i got up and out a large bulge clearly visible through my shorts. The couple both looked at each other and then at Jackie clearly smiling as I walked off to the changing rooms

A quick shower and changed and decided to wait for Jackie at the entrance. She arrived 10 mins or so and laughed saying omg they must have thought she’d been misbehaving with me! I laughed agreeing well you did dare me so your own fault!

I then bit the bullet and asked if I could have her number and maybe meet for a drink one evening to which she replied yes sure. We exchanged numbers and said farewell see you soon.

We have sent a couple of msgs to each other over this weekend mainly laughing about the swim last Thursday and are both going today at 14:00 so I’ll let you know what happens later

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh wow. True story. Keep us all posted

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Please keep us updated

Reply privately

By *harl and Good ladyCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

Nice ...

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good luck !!!

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to what's coming next

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

This is very good

Reply privately

By *panishbull90Man
over a year ago

rochdale

Good luck with her! Your story catch my attention

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yesss mr hard on

Reply privately

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Fuck em both, they want it.

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

So gotta say was a lovely swim….

I arrived early at 13:50 - Jackie was already there ( we have to wait outside until the doors are opened at the booked time to ensure anyone from the previous session has left)

Your keen I said - she said she set off early as she has to go past a petrol station close to her home and their are often big queues blocking the road - as it happened there weren’t any as it was out of fuel.

I teased her with - and I thought after last nights comments about my swim shorts you couldn’t wait to see me in them again- hey your the one that gets all worked up perving my boobs she replied

I purposely looked at her boobs until she laughed and then I said sorry what? She laughed and called me cheeky as the doors were opened

I got changed and entered the pool - Jackie entered a couple of minutes later and we spent 20mins or so doing lengths together - we had the whole pool to

ourselves which isn’t unusual at the weekend - until she said she was knackered and said shall we go to the hot tub - I agreed - she went first and I followed - she’s got a nice arse too btw - I can’t wolf whistle so as I followed her I said switswoo - she turned and said you need ur eyes testing my arse is big- I said it isn’t and thought about giving it a squeeze but bottled it

We sat chatting for a while about our personal lives, our situation, family, the weekend etc before the flirting started again with her positioning herself a little higher so her boobs were getting bounced around again forcing me ( couldn’t help it ) to look of course.

What you like she laughed - hey not my fault I replied and decided to move around next to her explaining it would stop me staring - she laughed and as I got seated put her hand on my leg

So are you calm now she asked - sort of I replied - she laughed and said are you sure it’s not the water jets getting you worked up? I said yeh partly but your boobs definitely help

I gotta ask isn’t it uncomfortable down there with these jets - I said no - these shorts keep me supported - the other looser style were different - if I sat in the right place the jets could hit me and it would be just on the border of pleasure and discomfort - oh you like it rough there do you she asked - yeh if horny I do like my balls played with quite roughly- she laughed - I then added if naked it’s very horny - oh really she laughed you’ve been in here naked - what about the cameras? I said I didn’t remove shorts I just pulled them to one side to free myself on occasion when the place is empty - she laughed and said we’ll feel free to go for it - I laughed and said it’s fine as is chatting to you - she laughed and said go on - i said ok and pulled my shorts to the side under the water freeing my cock and balls

She moved her hand further up leg onto my thigh - I thought she was going to grab hold of me but didn’t - maybe she didn’t have the bottle I don’t know- anyway it had the effect of getting me really hard as you can imagine

A few minutes later she laughed and said I can feel you hitting the top of my hand where the jets are moving you about - I laughed and said you women are terrible- why she asked - I said we haven’t even been on a first date and you’re grabbing me!

She laughed said omg you’re the one with your cock out and then she did grab hold of me and looked at me smiling as she explored my cock and balls - I moaned as she squeezed my balls - she said sorry was that to hard and I said no was lovely…

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

going very nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck em both, they want it."

You beat me to it lol.

Two women interested? It's on a plate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

She continued to caress me for a couple of minutes and confided in me that it had been over 2 years since she’d been in a relationship- the Covid situation not helping of course and had surprised herself by grabbing me but it had felt right as we’d been so relaxed with each other. I did have to stop her though as she was getting me close - she laughed and said really - she was so much more confident than the girl I’d met two months ago. She gave me a couple of minutes to calm down before we got out and changed. We then drove into town for a coffee before arranging to go for dinner after our swim on Tuesday. We couldn’t continue anything today as she was due for a family Sunday dinner.

Can’t wait for Tuesday- I’m horny as hell now and not sure whether to sort myself or try and wait for Tuesday lol

Oh and I’m also in the office Tuesday so have to see how Nicky is with me - gulp lol

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *hemcicalMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Great. Really enjoying this xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Nice story, keep it cumming!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Reply privately

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

You may need to improve your stamina if they both want you.

Reply privately

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

Reply privately

By *ivek68Man
over a year ago

york

Great story

Reply privately

By *obroyman17Man
over a year ago

Watching x

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

No not interested in Nicky at - she’s definitely not my type

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Look forward to hearing tomorrow's tales

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Cant wait to see what tuesday holds for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope there is more soon !

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing how this goes

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

please carry on

Reply privately

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *igDickSwansMan
over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Thanks for the update

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *3victorMan
over a year ago

Didsbury

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *omkingbillyCouple
over a year ago

welingborough

Awsome fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love an update on this story !

Reply privately

By *park777Man
over a year ago

Rainham

Hope yesterday's developments will be posted soon

So intrigued to know how it went

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

great story...... so far!

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Great to have a story that isn’t all sex…

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

Sorry for the delay - here ya go

Jackie and I have msgd a lot since Sunday and it’s probably fair to say we’ve covered a lot of topics and flirted a lot - in fact most of the msgs have had some sort of sexual context! And mainly instigated by her!

So I went into work yesterday ( since Covid Only 50% of staff are allowed in each day so it’s rota’d ). Fortunately Nicky wasn’t in - the next time we are both in is Friday !

So the day was fine - I met Jackie for a swim after work - she was already in the pool by the time I arrived - we did quite a few lengths which were broken up by some mucking about - she’d splash or pinch me and I of course retaliated ending up with us play fighting in the pool etc - She was a lot more fun and relaxed and touchy-feely. She’d grab my arse and cock etc which of course gave me the go ahead to grab her back and then pinch her nipple making her yelp.

She even threatened to pull my shorts down, to which I told her she’d struggle as they were tight - I then said she should be careful as it would be far easier for me to pull the top of her swimsuit down

After 15mins or so we had the pool to ourselves with only one other lady who had got out and was in the hot tub. After about 30 mins I guess we were both waiting to see if she’d finished but didn’t so we joined her in the hot tub. This didn’t deter her from misbehaving as she continued to rub me discreetly under the water. So I did the same back running my hand up and then between her legs gently caressing her through her swim suit. After only a couple of minutes she stopped me looking at me with wide eyes - I’d got her too close - I mouthed looser to her to which she have my cock a hard squeeze

The lady left and Jackie whispered that id nearly made her cum hahaha

Anyway we decided we’d get changed as we were off out for dinner. She wanted to go home to change first so I agreed to pick her up in an hour.

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

I went home and changed and then went to pick her up msging her when I was outside. She came out wearing jeans with a black blouse and jacket. She also had some makeup on - the first time I’d seen her in makeup - wow she looked gorgeous. She got in the car instantly filling it with a musky perfume

I told her she looked gorgeous and she said thanks and I must get my eyes tested - i reaffirmed and said yes she scrubbed up well - this earnt a me slap on the leg to which I said oooo more and she laughed saying later

We drove into town and enjoyed a great Italian meal both of us choosing a pasta dish - we got a bottle of wine to share however as I was driving she drank most of it - the conversation flowed the whole time and was easy - we got on really well talking about all sorts - she was a little tipsy by the time we left - she lives with her daughter who was out with her boyfriend this evening and wouldn’t be home until late so I was invited in.

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

More soon please

Reply privately

By *alwayguy2020Man
over a year ago

near trien

I cant remember the last time i dreamed this way

Reply privately

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

I sat on the sofa while she made some drinks before joining me - within minutes she’d leaned to me for a kiss - it’s so refreshing meeting someone who has pretty much made all the first moves !!!

Before things got to intense she said she wanted to change and would be right back- when she came back - WOW! - she’d put on a black basque and black underwear - she then apologised as she couldn’t find her stockings! I must have been sat there with my open as she laughed saying I must look ok then

I said omg happy birthday Steve to which she laughed

She asked me to stand and then dropped to her knees removing my jeans and then my underwear making my hard cock spring out - she went mmmmm and instantly put me in her mouth gently at first as she explored me with her tongue before looking up at me with gorgeous eyes as she took me deeper into her mouth with each bob of her head. She was very good - it wasn’t long before I could feel myself getting close so i suggested she stop - she was like awww and called me a spoilsport - I said later when I’ve calmed down a bit it’s my turn now and helped her up and then removed the basque and underwear and sat with her on the sofa and started my kissing her deeply whilst exploring her body with my hands.

Each time I gently tweaked a nipple she moaned and even more so when caressing her inner thigh - i had hardly entered a finger into her and she moaned loudly and within a minute I felt her cum - wow

I went to go down on her but as I pushed my tongue into her she said omg stop I’m too horny just fuck me please

I knelt between her legs and gently pushed my cock into her - she was very wet and let out a loud moan so I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and pushed slowly in and out of her getting deeper each time - she was moaning loudly and fidgeting under me as I got firmer and deeper until she was taking all of me. Her orgasm was building and was surprisingly quick and very vocal. I was quite pleased I’d managed to keep myself controlled as we hadn’t even discussed safety!

She begged me to stop as was clearly very sensitive- she told me afterwards she’d always been very sensitive after an orgasm like that

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Great story. Loving it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great update !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yay

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very horny

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

She laid there smiling her chest was flushed bright red - she looked at my cock which was rock hard and covered in her juices and said mmmm your turn now. I said look at your face smiling like a Cheshire cat. She laughed and sat up as I got up off the sofa. She took my cock into her mouth and cupped my balls which were soaked from her juices and started massaging them. She looked up at me as her head went back and forth taking me deep into her mouth.

I told her I wasn’t going to last long as she squeezed my balls a little harder - she’d remembered our conversation on how I loved that. She paused briefly and asked me if I wanted to her swallow me, cum inside her or over her boobs - I was shocked as never been asked before this early in a relationship

I said I didn’t mind she could choose - she said she’d love to watch me cum she loves that and started to wank me onto her boobs - as I got close she squeezed my balls a little firmer and I moaned which made her squeeze them harder and i exploded onto her boobs and chin. She then leant forward and put me on her mouth for a few seconds running her tongue around my tip.

Afterwards she said next time I want to feel you cum inside me.

We went upstairs to get showered and then had a coffee before i went - and before her daughter got home

We chatted on the phone last night and arranged to go for a swim Friday and a night out afterwards

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going well by the sounds of it !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Brilliant read

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Luv it

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you get her in to swinging too

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *800 M101Man
over a year ago

County Durham

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Wow

Reply privately

By *he roc2369Man
over a year ago

limerick birmingham

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fantastic x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *orkiepudm69Man
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Nice story well drawn out.

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

Thanks all - my only concern really is if Nicky says anything to work colleagues as she is rather gobby - I’ll have to see how she is Friday

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *idlothian manMan
over a year ago

midlothian

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nicky doesn't know much yet does she

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

Can’t wait for Nicky to reappear

Reply privately

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Reply privately

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Love it, have fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading the next chapter....

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

. Also think you need to buy Jackie some new stockings!

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Crack on

Reply privately

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

Just got time for a couple of updates

So last night (Thursday) Jackie and I were messaging each other sorting out the arrangements for tonight. Becky ( her daughter) was out with her boyfriend and was staying out so I could stay the night if I wanted too - must have taken all of a nanosecond to agree to that lol - we’d go for a swim after work then I’d go home to change and drive to hers where we’d leave the car and get a cab into town so we could both have a drink

One thing about Jackie I have noticed is that she instigates almost everything and even says things that are quite forward and I believe are meant to shock me like she is trying to work me out?

Anyway after making the arrangements the conversational msgs quickly returned sexual as she comments that as she’ll have me for the whole night she can pick up where she left off last time sucking me and recons she’ll get me balls deep and hopes I’ll have the stamina for all the fun she has in mind

I returned with - that I’d have my hands on the back of her head making sure I was balls deep as I face fucked her until she gagged - the convo carried on with our fav positions, things we enjoyed and wanted to do etc until she’d clearly got herself worked up and horny and asked me to come straight over as Becky wouldn’t be back until 10:30-11:00

I hence jumped in the car and went round - she met me at the door in just a bathrobe snogged me and led me straight upstairs where I was naked in seconds

she pushed me on the bed and climbed on top and started riding me cowgirl style- within minutes a hot sensation of her juices running out of her and down over my balls - she went to slow down but I grabbed her arse and told her no - keep going and I started pushing up into her- this worked as she loved it moaning quite loudly fuck fuck as I pushed myself deep into her - it wasn’t long before another hot sensation of her juices ran out of her again this time pushing me to the edge- I grabbed her arse tighter and held her still so I was as deep as I could go and felt myself twitching as I shot my load into her. She commented fuck feel you

We stopped and I released her arse - she then gently bounced up and down a few times teasing me as I was now very sensitive before stopping

We lay together for a few minutes before showering and going downstairs- I could see she was nervously checking the time and keeping an eye out as it was now approaching 10:00 - i hence said I better head off and went

I went into work today and Nicky was in - I gotta go now and meet Jackie so I’ll update further tomorrow when I get back

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately