Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tuesday, Stadium Female Steward

Jump to newest

By *acktothefuture OP   Man
over a year ago

Halifax

On Tuesday evening I went to watch my local football team.

After work I got home had something to eat and got a shower, coffee, got changed, ready for the the game.

I usually get 20 minutes before the kick off for the game for a pint or two, just like your average game.

But this time it was definitely not your average game, I get to the stadium go through the gates straight to the bar close to the section where I have the seat booked, its a long queue so I only get one beer and down it, its nearly time for kick off so I quickly throw away the plastic cup and enter the stadium, I find the seat, I chose this seat for a reason, it was perfect near the pitch you could see both halfs and in case I had to go earlier then normal the seat was near the steps.

Kick off, the games is as usual epic, it's a good game both team's have loads of chances, my team scored in 30 minut this means I can finally got for piss, 36 minut i definitely need to go for a piss.

That's where it all goes Mad, I get up run up the steps, I walk through the archway and at the end of the tunnel, I can see this Hot Blond women with massive blue eyes standing against the wall, she's wearing an xxL coat yellow and blue so I can't see her body, but we just have eye contact, no words, it's the eye contact (let's fuck).

I walk passed her, still she's looking me straight in the eye, I can feel the look go through me, I walk in to the toilet have a quick piss, still thinking about how big her eyes were and could I have seen her before???

I wash my hands, dry them and walk out she's still standing there just looking, then she starts to go through me with her eyes, she looks down at my croch then up at my chest she stops again at my eyes and starts to bite her lip.

I walked up to her close, we just stopped for a second and then I went in for the kiss, it started with just a little one on the lips then she pulled me in closer, she started to put her tongue down so I returned the favour, we started to make out, my cock is starting to go, still there were no words said...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Nice start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes