Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Work Girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Myself and my work friend Lucy and a conference to host. We were at the Holiday Inn, and we arrived early to set the hall up for the guests that day. Me and Lucy had worked together for nearly a year, we were really good mates. We worked well together. She was a keen Cross-Fit girl and love endurance sports - so we scrubbed up well. She was taller than myself, slim, athletic and blonde hair.

Today was a particularly stressful day as we were delivering bad news to the group. The day went slow and had its challenges, but was an overall success.

We were stressed so we decided to hit the gym straight away. We flew to our rooms, got quickly changed and went to the gym. We did some HIIT For around an hour. We were exhausted and dripping in sweat. We had completely decompressed. The banter was back on and we were laughing and joking as nothing had happened. We decided to skip the steam and the sauna tonight as we were hungry and we fancied a drink in preparation for day two. As we headed to the room I said “come on lets get a drink”. She objected due to her state, I told her no one was in the bar, and we are sat in the corner so even if they do come in they wont see your un-made face. We sat down, I grabbed a beer and her a double G&T. It went down amazing. We ordered again, then again, then again and even again. Five beers and five doubles in, we were laughing like mad but we also wanted to freshen up and get out to a pub. Not the best idea! She suggested getting some room drinks while we get ready. We ordered our 6th and staggered up to hers, I grabbed my bag on the way. She put music on her speaker as we sat talking when her song came on, she was dancing and shaking her ass and she did it on me messing around. I grabbed on and grinded as we laughed. It carried on and the laughter slowed but we were still touching. She turned around kissed me, stopped, said sorry but then did it again. We were kissing and groping like mad. She had her hand on my sweaty cock and I had my hands down the back of her knickers and gym leggings. We were very clammy. I took her pants down and opened her legs, she told me no she’ll smell. I told her I did not care, she laughed an opened. Her pussy was so wet, salty and clammy after our work out but it smelt and tasted the best I had ever tasted. I devoured it until she came and she was so wet the sheets was wet. She took my dick in her mouth and sucked me to near completion, I told her I was going to cum. She took it out and let me cum on her. We both had our tops on and cum was all over. I flipped her over and opened her ass as I licked her pussy and ass from behind before sliding my cock in her pussy from behind. I fucked her slow and smooth but she told me to fuck her proper - so I rough hard deep fucked her, took my cock out and came on her ass hole. I then fingered it into it as she was fingering herself. We laid down laughing and woke up around 5am. I said I best go back to my room and she laughed and said yes. I went to my room and I jumped into the shower. I was so turned on I wanked as I smelt my fingers from her ass and pussy. We have never spoken about that night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread