Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Party

By *xpressionist OP   Man
over a year ago

ST. ALBANS

You're at a party one evening with friends and friends of friends and others who you are yet to know. I am to pick you up at a pre arranged time. I get there and the door goes unanswered, due to the merriment inside so I head through the back door. I cannot see you through the crowds so head in and ask. Someone points me in the direction of the stairs and I make my way up. I get to the second door and open it tentatively. I see you, on your front, smothered in baby oil and glistening to what I can only assume is another man's cum. There seems an awful lot. As this crosses my mind, you turn your head and smile. " it's not just one load " you wimper as the guy who's cock is buried inside you continues to pound you from behind. I look around, more than conscious that my own erection must be obvious, to see three other guys collecting themselves with satisfaction. There, in the corner on a leather bucket chair with your discarded panties over the arm is what I think is the final man to have his turn. As the man who is fucking you gives a heavy thrust and fills you with his spunk, withdraws, you turn again to me and say, " he's for you ". Cum leaks out of your pussy, you again speak to me and tell me to lick you clean, but take my clothes off first. I comply, kneel in and use my tongue to sup the salty, multiple cum loads from your battered pussy. As I am on my last few mouthfuls you tell me to keep them in my mouth because I'll need them. " this new friend is gay. I've told him about you and he's very much looking forward to having you. Now suck his cock hard and use that spare spunk as lube!". The new gay friend steps up to me and pushes his 8" cock into my mouth. I slurp round his shaft and coat it with the cum of the guys where it had previously been in your cunt. He turns me round and pushes my head back to your pussy to finally clean you completely. You then sit up to watch him rub the surplus spunk over my cock and wank me using it as lube. By now some other people have gathered at the door and watch me as you recline on the bed as I'm bent over the end. Your eyes widen as the guy nudges the tip of his hard cock into my hole, easing inch by inch deeper until he is fully in. " now fuck him, fuck my husband's arse!" . He dutifully obliges, getting faster and faster for what seems like an age. " harder! I want you to cum deep inside my husband's arse!". As he vigorously pumped me I looked up to notice you now had another cock in your hand, stroking it, palm grasping in rhythm to rate the cock was thrusting in and out my hole. The guy fucking me lifted my head up and you then directed the cock you are wanking towards my face. As that cock then shot it's load into my face and mouth then with one final grunt and thrust spunk was erupted into me. He pulls out and you lean toward my rear, pleased at the amount now running from me and down my inner thigh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread