Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bridesmaid

Jump to newest

By *mma_31_london OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

I'm a bridesmaid this coming weekend...any got any hot stories for me to think about either as or with a bridesmaid? Might make the speeches go quicker!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

None here, but you'll definitely have to let us know if you get up to any mischief?

Anything you've got planned to even try and make happen over the weekend?

over a year ago

London

"None here, but you'll definitely have to let us know if you get up to any mischief?

Anything you've got planned to even try and make happen over the weekend?"

Depends how d*unk my fiancé gets!

By *agrydMan
over a year ago

where

Any kinky thoughts about the groom?

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"None here, but you'll definitely have to let us know if you get up to any mischief?

Depends how d*unk my fiancé gets!"

you'd have more fun without the fiancé, only saying LOL.

over a year ago

London

"Any kinky thoughts about the groom? "

He's cute...

over a year ago

London

Depends how d*unk my fiancé gets!you'd have more fun without the fiancé, only saying LOL. "

Looking that way!

By *agrydMan
over a year ago

where

"Any kinky thoughts about the groom?

He's cute..."

What about the Bride Emma?

over a year ago

Had some great fun once with a bridesmaid from my sisters wedding ??

over a year ago

Just something quick I've written sorry writing quality isn't the greatest but let me know what you think

So... I've been invited to another wedding, ever since my own I have found these dull and quite boring. Granted there have been a few gorgeous bridesmaids one that even gave me head in the car park, well, maybe that one wasn't so dull.

We were at the reception and I was at the bar getting myself a drink while my wife chatted away to whoever that couple were I don't recall their names, anyway back to the bridesmaid, gorgeous red hair, green eyes, plenty of curves and that dress showed them all off. We were at the bar chatting she was very outgoing always had some contact with me either touching my arm my back while I was ordering even my bum during the conga.

I go outside to get some air as things were a bit warm inside and she follows, I figured I'd go sit in the car as by the door was full of smokers as I sat down she leaned in and kissed me her hand rubbing up my thigh, caught by surprise at first I pulled back slightly and she stopped and blushed as her hand is now stroking my bulge.

"I can take care of this for you if you want?"

She offered.

I nod as she unzips my flies and starts stroking as my cock throbbed in her hand.

Slowly she starts kissing the tip taking more and more of me in her mouth. As she brings me closer and closer I release with a grunt she stands up wipes her mouth and says "your round"

over a year ago

London

"Just something quick I've written sorry writing quality isn't the greatest but let me know what you think

So... I've been invited to another wedding, ever since my own I have found these dull and quite boring. Granted there have been a few gorgeous bridesmaids one that even gave me head in the car park, well, maybe that one wasn't so dull.

We were at the reception and I was at the bar getting myself a drink while my wife chatted away to whoever that couple were I don't recall their names, anyway back to the bridesmaid, gorgeous red hair, green eyes, plenty of curves and that dress showed them all off. We were at the bar chatting she was very outgoing always had some contact with me either touching my arm my back while I was ordering even my bum during the conga.

I go outside to get some air as things were a bit warm inside and she follows, I figured I'd go sit in the car as by the door was full of smokers as I sat down she leaned in and kissed me her hand rubbing up my thigh, caught by surprise at first I pulled back slightly and she stopped and blushed as her hand is now stroking my bulge.

She offered.

I nod as she unzips my flies and starts stroking as my cock throbbed in her hand.

Slowly she starts kissing the tip taking more and more of me in her mouth. As she brings me closer and closer I release with a grunt she stands up wipes her mouth and says "your round""

Hehe!

over a year ago

Hope you manage some fun at this wedding. You thinking of being tactile yet slutty?

over a year ago

"Just something quick I've written sorry writing quality isn't the greatest but let me know what you think

She offered.

Slowly she starts kissing the tip taking more and more of me in her mouth. As she brings me closer and closer I release with a grunt she stands up wipes her mouth and says "your round"

Hehe!"

Hope that helps

over a year ago

London

Thanks for all the messages

over a year ago

I had a threesome with two bridesmaids when I was best man at my brothers wedding happened just after the first dance went outside for a smoke oNBCe of them followed me out she said it was a fantasy of hers she put out her cigarette put her hand inside my trousers and felt me throbbing. She said u r keen. She grabbed my hand traced over her dress and under she was wearing stockings and lace panties still recall the feel she was so wet..

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

Last wedding I went to im pretty sure I had sexier underwear on than the bride and guests!

Id say wear stockings or hold ups and make sure lots of people see!

By *exy n up 4 itCouple
over a year ago

western isles

On the night before my wedding I was just about to sneak away from the hotel bar and all my mates, family, cousins etc as it was 3.30 and didn’t want to be too wrecked for the next day.

Just as I was about to step out of the hotel and head to the b&b I was staying in across the road, I heard my name being called? I was about to leg it as thought it was my bachelor lot having caught me when I seen Sue, the chief bridesmaid, beckoning to me to stop and wait.

I stopped and she came and told me what was up. My bride to be was upstairs in the bridal suite absolutely flaked out d*unk on the bathroom floor and wasn’t for waking up and Sue had been struggling for about an hour trying to get her up to bed.

I was annoyed and said why me of all people?

Nobody else around that she can find and didn’t want to let the d*unken lot in the bar know they situation!

So up we go to the suite and there’s my betrothed comatose on the floor. I picked her up/dragged her over to the big bed we would be sharing as man and wife the very next night and dropped her down, she was still totally oblivious and out of it!

I put her in the recovery position then turned to see where Sue was but no sign?

I walked through to the main part of the suite and there was Sue lying on the sofa, totally naked!!

OMFG!! What you think you’re doing?

“Get over here and enjoy your last fuck as a single man she said “

Well I did get married next day as planned , everything went fabulous and we are still married now.

I still bump into Sue now and again, we occasionally share some body fluids but never the same as the crazy, horny excitement of that first time.

over a year ago

Just as I was fingering her up against the wall the other bridesmaid came out and was like wHTCat the fucks going on here but she was really dirty and laughing she gave my ass a slap. I said let's go on up and we took the back way out of site. I came so hard that night one of them just sat on my face while the other one was cow girl.. best night of my life..

over a year ago

over a year ago

London

24 hours to go

over a year ago

"24 hours to go "

Enjoy

over a year ago

"24 hours to go "

How did it go?

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

I was at a wedding of a fab couple I played with a few time accompanying a bridesmaid after the evening do we were all say round as the last to leave the hotel stumbled out. We headed off to our separate rooms we were just getting down to business when our room phone rang and were invited to the bride and groom's room we got there to be greeted by two naked people who let us in and we ended up having a foursome

over a year ago

Cant beat being a bridesmaid I've since had fun with mine since I was married xx

By *ad4itbushMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Yes I love to know how it goes xx

over a year ago

"I'm a bridesmaid this coming weekend...any got any hot stories for me to think about either as or with a bridesmaid? Might make the speeches go quicker!"

Had a threesome with 2 bridesmaids when I was 21

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Went to a mates wedding when I was in the RAF, a few of us single blokes and on the brides side all civilian girls who were more than happy to get to know us daring heroes lol. One of the bridesmaids whisked me back to her room at the end of the night where we partied till the sun came up!

Post new Message to Thread