Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Both our fantasies came true

Jump to newest

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

After a long day at work we all headed to the pub. The drinks flowed and after a couple of hours there was just me and Nisha who was waiting for her hubby.

I knew Nisha was on Fab and fancied her like mad. Probably like most people in a similar situation I didn't say anything.

Nish was stunning, it was obvious from their verifications and forum posts that she was one naughty lady. There was nothing not to like and so much to admire.

We passed the time alone, playing kiss, marry, kill using our colleagues.

Nish surprised me... when choosing who of the three to fuck... Saying that a certain colleague could lick her clit and fuck her hard all night whilst hubby watched.

Omg... Was Nish admitting to being a swinger to me?

To while away the time we began to play truth or dare... Recalling their profile I knew exactly what to ask...

Have you ever had a MMF?... Would you actually fuck somebody in front of your husband.

I recalled a forum post on here about a hooker fantasy and asked Nish if the thought of being rewarded for having sex was turn on.

Nish looked shocked, slightly taken back. I felt the need to apologise but before I could say anymore Nisha asked me if I was on Fab adding that I must be.

There was an awkward pause... Before Nish turned the question back to me by asking how much I would give for the privilege.

A nominal amount was half jokingly offered.

There was another pause... Nisha repeated the amount and said its not the money... If you are going to fuck me and to know my pleasures, you are going to have to show me how much you want me... You will have to prove your desire... You will have to become my cuckolded sexual butler and earn the privileges you crave whilst I show you what you want and make you want me even more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Great start please continue

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

Good start

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

interesting start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ntman83Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Sounds hot

over a year ago

Great start more please

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Gd start to the story

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

over a year ago

Good start

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start, carry on please

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

At this point Nisha husband arrived. Nisha moved around the table to sit beside me and I felt her hand on the front of my trousers.

Nisha excitedly asked her hubby to 'guess what' but before Paul could answer, Nish blurted out that I was on Fab too.

Paul was told of our arrangement but Nish added it's going to be a tuition fee... Ray is going to become our cuckolded sexual butler, he will have to complete a number of lessons and will only know my rewards if he passed with flying colours.

Nisha looked at me and playfully squeezing the bulge in my trousers told me that my lessons would be communicated via Fab.

At this point Nish and Paul left... I was ready to go too but the bulge in my trousers needed to subside before I could move away from the table.

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

You are in so much trouble !

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

over a year ago

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

great start, can’t wait for you to continue..

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Very different story

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Mmm

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

Waking up the next morning my cock was rock hard.

I picked up my phone to look at Nisha and Paul's profile and the yellow message box appeared.

It read : Hi Cuckie (lol), I want you to truly worship me whilst I fuck your friend Robbie and my hubby. Are you still up for it, Nisha?

Omg... Me and Robbie had attended a gangbang together, Robbie was a serial repeater, when we met he fucked the lady four times but the most impressive thing was the size of his loads.

My cock throbbed at the very thought of just watching Rob enjoying Nishas company.

We exchanged a few messages on Fab, Rob was contacted and soon we were having a group chat where Rob shared a video of his cock spunking.

We arranged a date for the four of us meet and having done so, I received a separate message on Fab from Nisha and Paul.

The message listed my cuckold training... There were four lessons and for me to pass if I was to know Nisha's pleasures for myself. I'd forgotten about the money. It was only a nominal amount and at the time was said in jest, but the message read that it was to divided equally and to be placed in five envelopes, marked lesson 1 to 4 with fifth one being labelled 'Fine'. As part of our roleplay Nisha was going to fine me for shooting my own load whilst being in her service.

over a year ago

Fantastic

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *aul888Man
over a year ago

Hull

Can't wait to read some more

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

over a year ago

By *ubforfandcoupleMan
over a year ago

pontardawe

"Waking up the next morning my cock was rock hard.

I picked up my phone to look at Nisha and Paul's profile and the yellow message box appeared.

It read : Hi Cuckie (lol), I want you to truly worship me whilst I fuck your friend Robbie and my hubby. Are you still up for it, Nisha?

Omg... Me and Robbie had attended a gangbang together, Robbie was a serial repeater, when we met he fucked the lady four times but the most impressive thing was the size of his loads.

My cock throbbed at the very thought of just watching Rob enjoying Nishas company.

We exchanged a few messages on Fab, Rob was contacted and soon we were having a group chat where Rob shared a video of his cock spunking.

We arranged a date for the four of us meet and having done so, I received a separate message on Fab from Nisha and Paul.

The message listed my cuckold training... There were four lessons and for me to pass if I was to know Nisha's pleasures for myself. I'd forgotten about the money. It was only a nominal amount and at the time was said in jest, but the message read that it was to divided equally and to be placed in five envelopes, marked lesson 1 to 4 with fifth one being labelled 'Fine'. As part of our roleplay Nisha was going to fine me for shooting my own load whilst being in her service.

"

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

By *red212018Man
over a year ago

essex

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

We set a date for me to accommodate in a fortnight's time.

Those weeks dragged. Every time I saw Nish in the works canteen I could feel my cock throb.

Every time my phone gave me a Kik notification it would be a picture that Nish was sending to Rob or visa versa.

There were messages like 'i can't wait for you to fuck me in Rays lounge, on Rays bed and on Rays face... Going to make you cum loads for Cuckie to clean up'

The Sunday of our meet finally came. Nish sent pics of outfits that might be worn asking for my opinions.

My mouth was literally dry all day, the butterflies in my stomach were dancing a full Irish jig... The hands on the clock hardly moved... The nervous excitement was so real.

Nish and Paul were due to arrive at 8 with Rob set to arrive at a 8.45.

A BMW pulled up on my drive. Nish stepped out looking gorgeous. I rushed to open my front door as although it was dark Nishas dress leaved little to the imagination.

Nish looked stunning, the little black dress was open at the sides with a lattice design holding the front and back together that confirmed Nisha was wearing no underwear at all.

The sides of Misha's breasts were fully exposed in fact at the front the material plunged to reveal Nishas full cleavage and just about covered her nipples that were all ready erect thanks to hubby Paul putting the air conditioning in in the car.

The dress was short and almost opaque at the bottom where the material was so thin it was almost see through... Certainly see through enough to know that Nish wasn't wearing knickers.

Paul asked for the envelopes which were passed over.

Nish pushed me against the wall telling me to hold her waist and to keep my hands there.

Nisha told me to swallow a little tablet, a diamond shape blue pill, you won't need this she said but I want you to feel your manhood literally aching for my body whilst Rob and Paul have their fun.

As the pill was swallowed Nish began to touch me using the tips of her fingers to tickle my balls and the palm of her hand to feel my cock respond.

Nisha's voice teased me enquiring if I wanted to pleasure her body, to touch and feel her breasts, to suckle her nipples, to taste her wetness and to feel my cock inside her.

Nisha then told me what she wanted... Continuing to touch me whilst informing that she wanted me to suckle upon both nipples, to taster her wet pussy and that she was going to open legs so that I could insert my cock in her pussy and feel my manhood inside her for the first time.

Paul moved behind his wife's his hands slipped into the side of Nisha's dress to cup both breasts and to twerk both nipples.

Paul told me how Nisha was flashing her tits to the truckers on the motorway and how she placed her feet on the dash board to have a little play on the way down.

Paul's hands then lifted Misha's skirt so that it was around Nisha waist. He told me to hold his wife's bare arse as with one hand he played with Nisha's pussy and with the other he exposed and tweaked an erect nipple.

Nisha started to tell me how I had to be a good Chuckie, how I was going to have to learn how to suck Robs cock, to kick her pussy whilst she was being fucked and to clean up all of Robs and her hubby's cum every time they surrendered Thier seed for her. I must have winced a little as Nish reminded me that she was worth it and that I wouldn't be disappointed.

My cock was raging and throbbed even more when Nish knelt to undo my trousers and to unzip my flies. My manhood sprang from my trousers... Nish reached into her handbag and put a condom on me. Nish then took a vibrating cock ring out of my bag which was placed on my cock

.Nish selected vibration and then zipped me back up

When Nish returned her hand to touch me through my trousers, the palm of her hand just increased the sensation of the vibration.

Nisha then took me by the hand to lead me over to my sofa. It was time to taste her pussy and to prepare if for Rob before his arrival.

As Nisha opened her legs I buried my head between her thighs. The dark pussy lips were already open to expose the pinkness of her love tunnel. The tip of my tongue tasted my cuckoldress wetness, I flicked it across and around Nish's clit before gently suckling upon it and drawing it between my lips.

All the time I could literally feel my cock throbbing. It was so hard my cock was now aching.

Nisha encouraged me to keep going, her hand was gently pushing my head forwards as she ground her pussy into my face.

The doorbell rang... I hoped it was Rob and with a little embarrassment at my obviously aroused state I greeted him and ushered him inside.

Nisha was standing behind me with her dress suitably adjusted.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ornycplnorfolkMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Loving this one

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

I would end up being fined

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Loving this

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

Rob just looked at Nish and exclaimed Wow!

Nish stood in the middle of my living room and just lowered the straps of the black dress to reveal those beautiful brown, pert and ripe titties to myself and Rob for the first time

Those dark hard erect nipples looked so suckable. I watched as Rob cupped it breast and rolled both of the hard tests with his thumb and finger

Nish reached down to tickle Robs balls and it wasn't long before Nish knelt before my friend to release his manhood.

Nisha's hand pointed to the floor gesturing, ordering me to kneel beside her.

I watched as Nish pulled back Robs foreskin and as Nish rolled her tongue around my friends helmet.

It was strange watching my friends. Cock respond to Misha's mouth, to see his manhood physically throbbing and his helmet beginning to swell.

I looked down my own friends shaft straight into Nisha's brown eyes

Nisha paused to tell me to hold her hair off of her face before resuming. Omg how I wished that was me, that it was my cock.

Nish stopped to tell me it was my turn... Robs cock was waived in front of my face, I hesitated and Nish said I'm not going to do anything to you that you won't do for me

I pushed my open mouth onto my friends cock and gingerly began to move my lips up and down his shaft. Nish took hold of Robs cock, circling his shaft with one hand and telling me she wanted to feel my lips on her fingers encouraged me to suck Rob Futher

I must admit the thought of Robs cock pulsating in my mouth did feel good. Nish told me to get used to it as I was going to have to suck my friend clean and to repeatedly fluff his cock to fuck her again.

Telling me 'Thats enough' Nisha announced that she wanted to feel Rob inside her.

I was ordered to stand against the wall

Walking towards me, Nish raised her dress and when standing right in front of me she raised her left leg which I was to hold.

Nish placed her right hand on the wall above my head and reached down to once again tickle my balls.

Rob was now naked and as he guided his helmet into Misha's pussy I felt Misha's breath exhaling against my face.

Rob held Nishas waist and was soon fucking my colleague and now cuckoldress really hard... Each thrust opened Misha's wide really hard. I could feel the warmth of Misha's breath on my face.

Rob used the fingers of one hand to rub Nisha's clit

I could hear my friends balls slapping against Nisha's flesh as my mate was balls deep...

Nisha moaned a lot, her panting voice begged Rob to fuck her harder and to not be gentle.

Virtually gazing for the words Nisha told Rob to cum over my face... To give Chuckie a facial...

Nisha was getting closer and closer to having an orgasm. The hand that was gently tickling my balls was now gripping my nuts tighter and tighter with each hard deep thrust.

The look of pleasure in Nisha's eyes as she came all over Robs cock was to behold.

Rob then withdrew... Nisha moved to the floor... Grabbing my mates cock Nish ordered me to open my mouth as she frantically began to wank my mates cock barely an inch from face.

Hearing Rob moan, I instinctively closed my eyes... I felt the warmth of his spunk on my tongue, my lips, my nose, my cheeks.

There must have been seven long hot streams, followed by seven heavy spurts. I knew Rob was a heavy spunker and Nish must have wanked his cock for a good thirty seconds to give me his full load...

Nisha teased me for me being a good cuckie. My mouth felt flooded, the warm salty licked dripped over my tongue.

Nisha then began to finger the cum on my face towards my mouth, repeatedly pushing the cum covered digits past my lips, ordering me to suck them clean and to swallow.

The whole task took ages as my face must have looked like a plasters radio.

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Great

By *ngie pvcTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Hope you get your reward

over a year ago

By *nippermanMan
over a year ago

keighley

wow please carry on ....

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Carry on please

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ust for fun78Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Love people's fantasies,pm me if you want to tell me yours xx K

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

By *aul888Man
over a year ago

Hull

Can't wait to read some more

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

It took Nish an age to finger all of Robs cum into my mouth.

It didn't taste bad to be honest and as Nish told me to swallow I felt myself gulping it down.

Nish teased me about having to get used to the taste of my friends cum. I knew through the gangbangs that Rob was a repeater and that he would want to cum two or three times more tonight and took a little comfort that his other two loads wouldn't be as heavy.

Nisha asked Rob to remove her black dress fully and as my friend revealed my colleagues perfect Asian body I could feel my cock twitch.

Nish told me to remove her high heels before telling Rob to sit and to let me fluff his cock.

I could feel Robs manhood instantly twitching as his full stiffness soon returned.

Nish watched me from the chair playing with her pussy, teasing Rob to get his second hard on.

Nish approached the sofa... And pushed the button on the side to raise Robs legs.

Mounting Rob, Nish leaned back so that her head was on his shoulders. Nish laced her feet on my mates open thighs and beckoned me forward to kick her clit.

I could feel Nisha's grinding pussy gyrating into my face, pushing against my mouth and rubbing across my lips as my attentive tongue relentlessly went to work.

I rolled my tongue across and around Nisha's hood, flicked my tongue across her clit and periodically would gently suckle it into my mouth.

The squeezing of the sofa gave me a good indication of the rhythm of my mates thrusting cock.

My friend cupped Nisha's breasts, squeezing and kneeding them with the palms of his hands. Rob pulled and tweaked at Nisha's hard dark nipples.

Nisha's panting voice telling us both to lick and to fuck, for him to fuck her harder and me to make her cum all over his cock told the watching Rob just how much she was enjoying the attention of the big cock deep inside her body and the attentive sexual butler who was desperate to earn his colleagues and cuckoldresses rewards.

We both made Nisha have a few gentle orgasms and we're now on the crisp of making Nisha cum really hard.

I felt Misha's hand pushing my head into her body, Nisha grinding pussy was pushing harder against my face. The encouraging sentances were now just panting gasps of exclaimation.

As the orgasm took hold Misha's thighs clamped my head, squeezing my ears to my skull... I can't lie it did hurt but making Nish cum was so worth it.

As the orgasm subsided Misha's thighs continued to shake and vibrate

It was now Rob who was getting closer to a climax... He gentle pushed Nisha forward... Nisha dismounted and told me to kneel against my wall.

Kneeling beside me Nish pushed Robs cock into my mouth. I was orders to suck it, to finish Rob off, to make my mate cum and to let him own my mouth.

My head was trapped, I could suck but was to close to the wall to pull mouth of off Robs cock.

Nish began to wank my m no ates shaft... I knew what was going to happen but not what to expect.

I could feel Nisha's hand banging against my lips with every stroke, I could feel my friends rampant helmet swelling in my mouth, his hard cock was becoming rigid.

I could hear Rob moaning and knew that he was experiencing the pleasurable pain that every man craves when he is ready to cum and needs to spunk.

Rob began to fuck my mouth, only Nisha's hand wanking his shaft saved my tonsils.

Then it happened... There was spurt after spurt and Misha's voice telling me to be a good cuckie and to keep sucking.

Rob smiled as he withdrew.

The watching Paul was now naked and letting go of his cock he took the second envelope to place on Misha's 'earned pile'.

By *layfulserf OP   Man
over a year ago

Northolt

Nish smiled at me and just said it s time for me to be fucked in your bed.

Picking up her hand bag Nisha placed two of the envelopes inside and carrying the other three, Nish reached out for me to take her hand and to lead the way upstairs

On entering the room the envelopes were placed on the side. Nisha took out a pair of stockings and a very small butt plug which she passed to her hubby Paul.

I was instructed to lay across my brass bed. Nish placed a small cushion behind my neck andoved over me, lowering her wet pussy on to mouth, aligning her clit perfectly onto the tip of my tongue.

Instinctively I began to taste Misha's pussy, I certainly didn't need asking and probably had no choice.

Paul passed one of the stockings to Rob who was told to bind my wrist to Nisha's ankles.

As both of my wrists were tied, I felt well and truly trapped.

Looking up all I could see was Misha's butt and my own ceiling.

Paul parted Nisha's butt cheeks to insert the small butt plug into his wife's arse. Nisha moaned slightly.

I felt the bed behind my head sink and the tip of Paul's cock brushing over my tongue as he entered his wife's pussy.

I heard Paul telling Rob to put his cock into Misha's mouth and knew that my favourite colleague was now airtight and being spit roasted above me.

Paul's fucking was slow at first, but soon became harder and deeper. I could here hubby's balls slapping against his wife's flesh and could sense his fucking becoming more urgent.

I could hear Paul.moaning and with a final deep thrust he became virtually motionless less as his rampant cock started to surrender his seed and to fill his wife's pussy with his, as I was soon to discover, rather heavy load.

Paul withdrew to watch his wife's cum filled pussy literally dripping onto my probing tongue and into my mouth.

There was a slight pause and then the bed behind my head sunk again as Rob replaced Paul's cock with his.

With every deep thrust and piston like stroke, Robs helmet pulled out more of Paul's spunk for me to taste.

I could feel Nish playing with balls, tickling them with the tips of her fingers and rubbing my rampant bulge with the palm of her hand.

Nishas touch enhanced the sensation of the vibrating cock ring, I could feel my erect cock begin to really stiffen, my own foreskin being stretched further with each throb, my swollen helmet was now so sensitive.

I knew that I wanted to cum, that I was literally ready and aching to spunk... I tried wriggling to move my manhood away from Nisha's touch.

Nisha though had other ideas, my sexy goddess of a colleague was determined to both collect the envelope marked fine and to humiliate me by making me surrender my seed and spunk my load into my trousers.

I knew that I was at the point of no return and accepting my fete, surrendered to let the inevitable happen.

As Rob gripped Nisha's waist to fuck her harder and harder, Nisha could feel the warmth of my panting breath on her pounded pussy.

Nisha begged us both to cum, telling us both she wanted us to spunk.

I couldn't survive another minute. Nisha felt my cock throbbing as it pumped my load, Nisha heard and felt every gasp of relief with every spurt.

As I lay their motionless with trembling thighs I could sense that Rob was going to cum too.

I was right and Rob filled his condom with his third load. When he withdrew his wet cum overed cock slapped my face.

Misha's pushed her wet pussy down onto my mouth forcing me to taste her even more.

Rob was told to keep his condom on and to untie me.

As my wrists were freed Nisha dismounted and ordered me to kneel on the floor and to look at Robs cum covered and cum filled condom

Taking a pair of scissors from her hand bag Nish snipped the teat of the condom and ordered me to suck my own friends cock clean.

As I tasted her husband's spunk, Nisha pulled the sheath backwards, just like a foreskin until it literally split open to flood my mouths with Robs cum too.

Nish ordered me to swallow and as I did so out of the corner of my eye I saw Nish placing the last three envelopes into her hand bag.

Your my cuckie now, Nish teased....it's a pity you have already cum as now you will have to worship me another day for a better reward

By *neManBukkakeMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Hmmm sounds hot

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *ormladMan
over a year ago