Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The lady and the Billy can

Jump to newest

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

I joined the motorway for the short three mile journey to the next junction. It was early October and the weather was giving one last gasp of summer. I had gone about a mile or so when the low fuel light lit up and the shrill beep sounded. I kept going and saw the three hundred yard marker and signalled to exit. As I moved into the slip road I passed a rather shabby Ford Focus. It's hazard lights were flashing and the bonnet was up. I joined the dual carriageway and saw the sign for the petrol station. I signalled and pulled in. I filled up on the pay at pump and was just securing the fuel cap when I noticed a well dressed lady in a blue business skirt and jacket.she had black heels and bare legs. My interest was piqued. She purposely strode away in the direction of the motorway...with a green billycan in her hand. As she walked her rear moved in the skirt with an intoxicating rythm . I got in the car and drove out pulling alongside her. I wound the window down and asked " are you ok? " Now I could see her properly she looked around 40 with short brunette hair and a very full white blouse . She slowed her pace and replied " Do I fucking look ok?" I responded " only trying to help" I was closing the window and about to pull away when she shouted" sorry, I'm having a c*nt of a day" I stopped the car and said " was that your Focus on the slip?" She nodded. I motioned her to get in. She opened the door and climbed in. Instantly I could smell her purfume. And those legs...I was gawping. As I quickly recovered I said " I'll drive you back to your car but we will have to go up a junction and back down". She said "thanks so much, I'm Valerie, by the way." We shook hands and I introduced myself.

Was I mistaken? That skirt seemed to be going higher. I could see the unblemished skin on her upper thighs . God she was gorgeous. We rejoined the motorway and she gave me a lowdown in her sad day. It seems she was on the way to an interview and had broken down just before the junction. She had walked with her can to get fuel. She started to then give me her story. It seems she was on the final leg of a nasty divorce. She had worked with her ex and he'd ensured she had to leave her job. They had sold their house and she was starting over. All the time I was fixated on her legs. She had kicked her heels off and she had the most beautiful feet. She played with her heels, flicking them on and off. I signalled to leave the motorway so I could rejoin and take her to her car. At this point as I shifted gear and applied the hand brake my hand brushed hers . She held her hand in place for longer than I expected. Was I reading something into this? My cock thought so as it was already as rigid as a tent pole. She smiled at me as we waited on the traffic lights on the slip road. A coy look at my crotch. She must have noticed my hard on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Promising start

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Great start

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fuck yes, do continue.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

We arrived at her car. I pulled in front of it and we got out. She told me it just died so she went to get fuel. I was still admiring her and not really listening. I helped put the fuel in the tank and she got in to turn it over. The car just clicked, no starter motor . I looked under the bonnet and although I'm no mechanic I saw that one of the main wires was loose. I managed to finger - tighten it . She tried again and it sprung to life. I closed the bonnet and told her that it was a temporary fix and she needed it to be done properly. She asked if it would last the few miles to her flat . I said I was doubtful but offered to follow her in my car. So we set off. Her new flat was in a little village around 15 minutes away. She drove in front and I followed. We arrived at her place and she offered to let me wash my hands as I was covered in grease. She was on the ground floor and although the block was only a couple of years old it was already looking shabby. She opened her door and I followed her in. She directed me to the bathroom and I washed my hands. Her bathroom had her laundry bin in it and hanging out the side was a white bra and some very small thongs were scattered around the floor. She appeared behind me and her face went red. " Shit , I should have picked those up. You must think I'm a dirty bitch" she said. " No not at all" I replied . I met her gaze and once again I had a very visible hard on.

She had removed the jacket and her shoes and was padding around barefoot in a skirt. Her blouse was struggling to contain her boobs. I was staring again. She caught me and said " what do men find so fucking interesting in tits?"

Gaining courage I replied" well I couldn't say. All I know is I love to suck on a pair" She laughed and said" you'd suffocate on these"

I looked her in the eyes and replied "challenge accepted".

She weighed up the situation and looking me up and down said " what do I get out of it?,"

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting

More please

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Whatever you want. Or we could just go half's in an orgasm.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

My response was a damn good shag. She said " well her upstairs in flat 3 gets £80 per hour" I was gobsmacked. She saw my look and laughing she grabbed my groin. I took this as permission and pulled her in for a kiss. She was really passionate. Our tongues met and danced. Meanwhile my hands had found the fastner on her skirt. It went loose. She broke free and wiggled out of it. She stood there in just her blouse. She said " if the interview was a bust she would have seduced the interviewer to get the job" and laughed . Meanwhile id unbuttoned and opened her blouse...she had on a bra which looked several sizes too small. Her boobs were making a valiant attempt at escape from the top. I assisted them and soon she stood naked before me. I wasted no time in stripping. She looked amazing. She grabbed my balls which winded me. Laughing all the time as I was dragged to her bedroom

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Superb writing. Please continue

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Sounds good.

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

Once in her room she sank to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She didn't suck...she devoured it. While her tongue worked it's magic on my cock she fingered my entrance. Gently and slowly probing. I lost track of time . I could feel that magical tingling start as my balls contracted. My cum was on its way. Then abruptly she stopped. She stood up and moved to the bed . She lay down with her knees up. " Now it my turn , I want to be eaten" I readily obliged. My tongue swirled around and explored her gorgeous pussy and with my right hand I slowly worked a finger then two into her arse and then the thumb into her pussy. Gently building a rythm. She became like a posessed woman. She arched her back grinding into me . She made unnatural , gutteral noises. All we needed was a priest and holy water and the scene of demonic possession would have been complete. She finally calmed down and I pulled away. My face was soaked. She moved to me and started kissing me and licking round my mouth. This was sex like nothing I'd ever experienced.

We lay side by side as she got her breath back . My cock was as hard as ever and she reached over and started to circle the back of the head with only one finger. At first it was so light a touch I didn't feel it then the intensity grew. I wanted her to wank it hard. She didn't vary the speed or the pressure. My balls ached and my cock twitched. Precum leaked. As I felt like I could take no more she again stopped.

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ooh the fucking tease

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

After all the teasing I decided she had played enough. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her onto her back using my weight to pin her. She looked at me with a defiant lust. I went in for a kiss and she greedily swapped tongues with me. Her legs raised and my cock hit the target .with a lunge I was in her. I released her hands and she grabbed my arse. I fucked for all I was worth. Her finger nails dug into me but I didn't care . After a short while I could feel the familiar tingling sensation in my balls . My orgasm was close. Then out of nowhere she starts to buck underneath me . This was my trigger . I came hard. It was an age before I went soft and slipped out.

As I rolled off I could see the white trickle slip from her pussy.I had a moment of worry. She must have ready mind and said "don't worry. I had the tubes tied"

We lay next to each other and came down from the high...

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ceer2019Man
over a year ago

Hadleigh

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Love this

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love it

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Ive never heard a petrol can called a billy can. Jerry can usually.

A billy can is a cooking pot for camping to me.

Good story tho

By *nippermanMan
over a year ago

keighley

Very nice story .. are you called billy .. cos you can ..oooh

Post new Message to Thread