FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Bar

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I step into the bar, halting for a moment to adjust my eyes and drink in the room.

That’s when I see you.

Seamlessly you soak up all the light in the room, forcing everyone around you to fade into the background.

As I approach the bar I slow my walk to see you, entirely, in more detail. Your blonde hair looks almost golden by lamplight, juxtaposed almost against your black dress that hugs your hourglass figure.

I notice the tail end of a tattoo spiralling up the inside of your leg, vanishing into the unseen regions of your dress.

It’s at this moment I know I must have you.

I glide up to a spot next to you at the bar, stirring you from the boredom of your own thoughts. Our eyes meet and you smile in reply, running your fingers through your hair and twirling the ends.

I lean in, place my hand on top of yours and say ‘you look like you need to get out of here’

You nod like a child asking for ice cream, and big puppy dog eyes, that look almost sad.

We enter my apartment and I take you straight to the bedroom, I allow you one kiss before I tell you to undress and get on the bed.

You comply.

I slowly slide my fingers down the inside of your thighs, your excitement builds and you wiggle. I place my left hand firmly on your lower abdomen to keep you still, and with my right I push your legs wide open.

For a moment my face is level with your vagina, my warm breath caresses your pink lips, and you let out a moan. You anticipate what will happen next and I enjoy your impatience.

My tongue touches your clit, only a touch, and you let out a gasp for air like you’ve been holding your breath underwater.

At a snails pace, I outline your labia with my tongue, before slowly flicking your clitoris. I repeat this cycle, slowly increasing the pace of my tongue with every turn. You touch my head, grabbing both of your hands I pin them to the bed.

You need to concentrate on you.

You blaspheme and I feel your body tense, you want this, this release.

The pressure builds.

My tongue is flawless, with every flick I bring you closer to orgasm, you raise your ass off the bed and I force it back down.

You’re close.

I slide my fingers inside of you and they silently say ‘come to me’ on your G-spot. Your pussy tenses on my fingers, I sit up and you look sad for a moment, thinking that it’s all over, until I put my hand over your throat and whisper ‘you’re mine’, to which you can only nod in reply.

I keep the pressure on your neck with one hand and with the other I work your G-spot. I feel your body trembling now, your pussy clenches around my fingers, even if I wanted to pull out, you wouldn’t let me.

I feel your body building towards the inevitable crescendo, I maintain eye contact, I can see in your eyes that this orgasm feels different.

Your face flushes, tension in your neck makes you struggle for air, you gasp ‘oh god please no!’ as a stream of your juices squirts all over the bed, for a moment you forget to breathe until I slap your face.

I’m not done.

My left hand pins you back down to the bed and I keep my fingers a steady constant on your G-spot. It’s not long before you squirt a second time, completely soaking and ruining the sheets in your wake. You smile for a moment this time, you have a taste for it now and you’re beginning to enjoy yourself.

By the third jet you can hardly talk, delirious almost and limp limbed. I chuckle at how I’ve broken you and look for a towel to dry my entire pussy-juice soaked arm.

I sit you up and pass you a glass of water, I kiss your forehead whilst stroking your hair, telling you you’ve been a good girl and Daddy’s proud.

You lean into me, safe and secure, just as you have always wanted to be.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread