Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Electrician paid in kindness…

Jump to newest

By *untobehad OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I’ve always had a fantasy about turning up to a job where the lady opens the door looking sexy or in lingerie and asking if she can pay in kindness ! Or the male of the couple gets me to do a job says he can not pay then shows me to the bedroom where the wife is on the bed looking hot !

So if you like this kind of role play, live local and want a light fitting for kindness let me know ! Also if anyone has done this before I’d love to hear about it …

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *untobehad OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I know it’s shocking no one wants to see my screwdriver

By *untobehad OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Got paid in kindness and didn’t get any work done today

By *icks52Man
over a year ago

wigan

Was asked to look at an issue with removed chimneys in a house three weeks ago. Arranged to call at 10.30 on the Friday morning. On Thursday had a call to say he'd been called into work but his mum would meet me there. Arrived to find a car on the drive but no answer. Telephoned the number and was told girl friend is in and I should try knocking a little louder on the inner door rather than the porch.

Tried twice more and on the second time I could see a shadow coming to the door. it was opened by a blonde wearing only a towel and apologising she hadn't realised the time!!

I was asked to enter and she said I'll go and put my housie on to which I replied you look great as you are. I checked over the chimney in the lounge and then into the kitchen. As I turned round the towel had 'slipped' off and she was stood there naked. Oh god sorry she says and picks the towel up. Just as I'm thinking, make a move, she moves to the side of the table and over the back of the chair was a police vest.

Enjoyed a further look at her bum as she went upstairs before me to the bedroom so that I could check both chimneys upstairs. Uniform laid out on the main bed including black bra and thong!

Was too careful not to make a move and still not sure whether she was teasing or wanted some fun.

Nice half hour within the day though!

Left saying good bye and thanks, she winked back and waved.

By *untobehad OP   Man
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Was asked to look at an issue with removed chimneys in a house three weeks ago. Arranged to call at 10.30 on the Friday morning. On Thursday had a call to say he'd been called into work but his mum would meet me there. Arrived to find a car on the drive but no answer. Telephoned the number and was told girl friend is in and I should try knocking a little louder on the inner door rather than the porch.

Wow that’s really horny ! You lucky man

Tried twice more and on the second time I could see a shadow coming to the door. it was opened by a blonde wearing only a towel and apologising she hadn't realised the time!!

I was asked to enter and she said I'll go and put my housie on to which I replied you look great as you are. I checked over the chimney in the lounge and then into the kitchen. As I turned round the towel had 'slipped' off and she was stood there naked. Oh god sorry she says and picks the towel up. Just as I'm thinking, make a move, she moves to the side of the table and over the back of the chair was a police vest.

Enjoyed a further look at her bum as she went upstairs before me to the bedroom so that I could check both chimneys upstairs. Uniform laid out on the main bed including black bra and thong!

Was too careful not to make a move and still not sure whether she was teasing or wanted some fun.

Nice half hour within the day though!

Left saying good bye and thanks, she winked back and waved.

"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a spark and sadly this has never happend

By *orge71Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Wire in

By (user no longer on site)