Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel fun with Jo

Jump to newest

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

As a nice little break we decided to go to Blackpool for a long weekend away and hopefully have some fun while we were there.

Jo had packed a couple of sexy outfits complete with lingerie and had also packed a selection of toys too.

Off we set and we were on the motorway fairly soon. She must have been feeling quite horny as she announced that "It's time for the fun to begin" and swiftly whipped off her top and bra and started playing with her nipples getting them very hard.

Several van and lorry drivers had a great view and were beeping their horns in approval. One of the drivers stayed alongside us and opened his window and shouted to Jo to get naked. She quickly removed her skirt and thong and gave him a flash of her soaking wet pussy, before starting to play with herself. The driver was watching her intently and suggested stopping at the next services. We sped up a little and pulled in front of him. I asked her what she wanted to do stop or not. She didn't take long to respond and said we should stop. She gave the lorry driver the thumbs up. She pulled on her top and skirt but nothing else. Only a couple of miles to go. We pulled off the motorway followed by the lorry and headed for the lorry park.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Hot

Reply privately

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

A proper wrexham lass is your jo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

As soon as we'd stopped she was straight over to the cab of the lorry. The driver was a bit shocked as she lifted up her top and gave him a flash of her tits. He quickly jumped down from his seat. She said to him that she didn't want to know his name but wanted his cock. With that he looked over to me for approval, I nodded and said ok.

She was half way up the steps to the cab, her gorgeous arse and pussy on display. The driver was quickly behind her licking her pussy as she climbed into the cab. They were both now in the cab with Jo now naked and his big meaty cock in her mouth sucking and licking for all she was worth. Luckily we were in a quiet area as she started riding his cock facing out of the window. It wasn't long and he shot a load of hot spunk into her eager pussy. She then just grabbed her skirt and top, said "thanks I needed that" jumped down the steps not bothering to get dressed and got back into the car. His cum was now dribbling down her legs but she managed to scoop it up and swallow it as we drove off.

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Did the fun continue when you got to Blackpool

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice. Hope Blackpool was fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

Jo it seemed was in one of those moods that she was insatiable in her lust for cock. I think this might just be an amazing weekend away.

She was rubbing my cock with one hand and her pussy with the other as we continued our journey. We got close to Blackpool she put her skirt and top back on and put her thong and bra into her handbag. I parked up in the hotel carpark and grabbed our bag and went in. We were checked in and shown to our room in a matter of minutes. It was a decent size and overlooking the promenade. I had hardly closed the door and Jo was on her knees getting my cock out. I was very horny and didn't last long with her expert tongue working on my cock and balls. I erupted into her mouth and throat. She dutifully swallowed the lot.

She stripped off and was stood in the window playing with her tits. There were plenty of people about who could see her, a few getting the elbow from their misses. After I had unpacked she went for a shower, luckily it was quite big so I decided to join her in there. I was soaping her wonderful tits from behind, my cock now rock hard and pressing on her arse. I adjusted myself so my cock was under her but no in her pussy. This was driving her wild and she arched her back and bent over a little to allow me access.

Reply privately

By *orkiepud_69Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

Hope to read more of this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hot wife

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Me too ... more please !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

With the water from the shower cascading down her back I eased my dick into her. She moaned with delight as I started to thrust in and out of her pussy. I had to hold her up as her first orgasm hit home, her legs giving way. I pulled out and had to half carry her to the bedroom. Once I'd got her onto the bed I eased my cock back into her, she had her legs now tightly wrapped around my back as I fucked her. She came again as I pounded away this in turn took me past the point of no return. I managed to pull out and squirted my spunk all over her tits and stomach. She cleaned up and we lay naked on the bed for a while.

We dressed and went out for a walk along the promenade. For once in Blackpool it was a nice sunny day and we didn't need a coat or any knickers as she was still going commando. We went for a drink or two in a couple of pubs on the front where she sat with her legs apart and flashed her pussy to anyone who looked. I left her by our table and went for some drinks. I deliberately waited and watched as several lads approached her, two sat down and started chatting her up. I brought the drinks back and they quickly got up to leave. I told them it was ok if they wanted to stay. We had a great and very flirty chat with them. Jo swapped numbers with them saying that if they were out later they could fuck her. Both of them were a bit shocked by that but agreed they'd love to as long as it was ok with me. I just nodded and gave them a wink.

Reply privately

By *mazingTimesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Go Jo!!

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go jo

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

We all need a Jo in our lives!

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

We headed back to the hotel and had a little nap before a quick freshen up shower and a started getting dressed to go out. I noticed Jo had shaved her pussy completely smooth (she usually had a trim landing strip). She was wearing holdup stockings but no bra or knickers. She grabbed her little black dress and pulled it on. It clung to every curve of her sexy body, she looked stunning. Then came the heels which made her legs look even better.

So out we went. I noticed several guys watching her every move as we entered the first bar, I'm sure she was wiggling her arse even more than normal. We sat on some high bar stools and chatted about what we were going to do tonight, all the time she was again flashing her bald pussy to all. She said that she wanted wanted cock and lots of it. "Are you going to call the guys from earlier" I asked. She said "maybe later, let's see what happens first". A few bars and drinks later I asked her if she was up for a challenge, she said she was. I told her I was going to leave her alone but I'd be watching from across the bar and she was to take any guy who came to chat with her to the toilets and send me a picture with his cock in her mouth. So off I went to the other side of the bar and waited. I didn't have to wait long for someone to chat with her. They seemed to be having a good laugh, then she leaned over and told him to follow her to the toilets. They managed to get into the disabled toilet just a few metres from where I was sitting.

She got out his cock, pretty average size but quite thick and proceeded to suck it, managing to swallow it all. She reached into her bag and gave him her phone. Take some pictures for my husband. He snapped away until the inevitable, he was about to cum. She was awesome at giving a BJ and swallowed all his cum without spilling a drop. Jo then sent me a selection of the pics. She winked at me as they walked back to her seat. She told him to leave as her husband would be here soon.

She came over to me and said how was that, I replied very horny but the next guy you have to fuck if you're up for the next challenge. "Oh yes" she replied.

Reply privately

By *orkiepud_69Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Why are you never in Blackpool when I'm there.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *ew aged adventurerMan
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

We decided to change bars, mainly so Jo could walk in alone and I would follow at a discrete distance. As she walked in it seemed like all eyes where on her, and boy did she work it. She stood by the bar waiting for the bartender but never got to order her drink as the guy stood next to her said that he would get her drink. They started a nice conversation and all seemed to be going well. I was watching from a safe distance away.

She whispered to him that she was feeling very horny and wanted to fuck him. He looked slightly taken aback but she started to rub his cock through his jeans and by the size of the bulge she was going to get her way. He headed to the toilets with Jo close behind.

Once inside they went into one of the cubicles where she immediately lifted her dress and showed him her wet pussy. She sat down with him facing her and unfastened his belt and jeans pulling them and his boxers down. She was faced with a rampant 9" cock, not thick but a great size. She again got her phone out for him to take pictures for me.

She licked him from top to bottom before swallowing as much as she could. She turned and bent over so that he could fuck her from behind. He gave her all he'd got hard and fast. Before long he said he was going to cum, so Jo finished him off in her mouth. Getting to taste her own juices and his cum at the same time. My phone pinged again and again with a load of hot photos. She told him that she was meeting her husband and left, I quickly followed.

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Great story

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

BlackpoolRock

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow xx

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very horny indeed.

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Good girl

Reply privately

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Very hot

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

We started making our way back to our hotel, but decided on one more drink. We were sat in a quiet spot with our drinks discussing the events of the day. Jo was playing with my dick over my jeans and I was rock hard and getting very horny. She unfastened my zip and slipped her hand inside. Oh god this was good. Mmmmmmm she said "Should I call the two guys from earlier, we could have lots more fun"

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Wondered if they were gonna get some action

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot stuff

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

"Ok call them, it could be fun" I said. With that she found the contact details on her phone and dialled it. "Hi she said, bet you didn't think I'd call you. Do you fancy fucking me right now?." "Oh hell yes" was the reply. "We are in a pub not far from our hotel or we can come to yours" The lads were with us in about five minutes. We ended up having another drink with them before heading for our hotel. We managed to sneak them in and headed up to the room. Dan was approx 6ft dark hair and quite good looking, Lewis had light brown hair slightly shorter than Dan and had a rugged look. Both were trim as they obviously worked out.

Once in the room Jo told them to strip as she removed her dress which left her in holdups and heels. Both of them just stopped and stared for a moment before stipping off completely.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

Jo was quickly kicked off her heels and got down on her knees between Dan and Lewis and started sucking both their cocks in turn getting them both nice and hard. Dan was a good size approx 7" and girthy, Lewis was bigger probably about 9".

Jo expertly licked and sucked them even managing to deep throat both of them before getting onto the bed. Lewis got his head between Jo's legs and was eagerly lapping away at her pussy while Dan was sucking her tits. I had undressed too and was watching the action sat on a chair whilst playing with my cock. Lewis must have been doing a great job licking Jo out as I heard the first of many orgasms. He turned Jo over onto her hands and knees and entered her from behind, Jo gasped as he slid all the way in. As Lewis began fucking her Dan moved infront of her so she could get his cock into her mouth. After about 5 minutes they swapped round. Jo was cumming again her juices soaking Dan's cock as he pumped away.

I got a butt plug from Jo's case along with some lube and inserted it into her arse. She immediately came again.

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Gd story

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Very hot

Reply privately

By *tanlee1512Man
over a year ago

Epsom

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

I joined in on the action and Jo started wanking me off as she sucked Lewis and was getting fucked by Dan. As she played with my cock and balls I was playing with the butt plug, pulling it half out before replacing it. She was going wild, I lost count how many times she orgasmed. Dan and Lewis were swapping over again so I suggested Lewis lay down on his back allowing Jo to impale herself on his cock. Dan moved infront so she could continue sucking him leaving me with her arse. I lubed my cock and removed the butt plug. I eased my cock in slowly until I was all in. Lewis and I soon got a rhythm going as we fucked her. Her eyes where rolling when she erupted again with her juices flowing freely all over Lewis. Dan asked he could fuck her arse. We swapped and he buried his cock balls deep into her arse, Jo was screaming in extacy so I filled her mouth with my cock. After a few minutes Dan said he was going to cum as was Lewis. They both unleashed a torrent of spunk filling her pussy and arse to overflowing. I wasn't long after and gave her a third load in her mouth. After she just lay on the bed, totally fucked leaking cum and looking like a right slut. Dan and Lewis dressed and made their way out thanking us both for a memorable night and to call again should we want a repeat.

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it, horny minx just to let him unload straight inside her mmm

Reply privately

By *tanlee1512Man
over a year ago

Epsom

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

Jo was asleep almost immediately but said she would be up for more adventures tomorrow.

I woke first and put the kettle on and made us both a coffee. Jo must have smelt it and started to stir. She had her drink and jumped into the shower to get rid of the dried cum from her body. I got in with her and got her nice and soapy. I was rock hard and pressing my cock between the cheeks of her arse. I was soon getting my dick into her pussy as she showered. She said not to cum in her as she wanted to be nice and fresh for later. She finished me off with her mouth swallowing yet another load of cum. We dressed and headed out after breakfast. She had put on some really nice underwear with stockings and suspenders, a clingy top and a leather skirt. Absolutely stunning

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

We walked around Blackpool for a while doing some shopping and having a little chill out time.

We found a nice little restaurant for lunch, Jo was flirting outrageously with our waiter, and he responded in kind. Her skirt had ridden up giving him a good view of her stocking tops. Needless to say he was back at our table at every opportunity. After we had eaten he was quick to ask if we wanted any dessert, Jo's reply was "all I want now is your cock in my mouth" he was completely taken aback and said ok follow me if you're serious. She just got up and followed giving me a wink as she went.

She went into a back room and hastily unfastened his trousers and pulled them and his briefs down, as she dropped to her knees. She gave him her phone and told him to take pictures for me. She had all of his cock in her mouth getting him nice and hard. She could feel him growing into her throat and she loved that feeling. As I've said before Jo was amazing at sucking cock and she soon had him shooting his load, which she swallowed.

She got up and made her way back to me sending pictures as she did so.

I asked the waiter for our bill and he just said "on the house" and with that we left.

Reply privately

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *mazingTimesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Love it . When the wife on the wine

She loves getting fucked hard by younger men

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

We carried on walking around for a bit then decided to go for a drink. We ended up,at her request, in a strip club. We both had a lapdance and watched a couple of girls strip. "I could do that, in fact I'd love to strip infront of a crowd" she said. " So do it then" I replied. We found the bar manager and asked if it was possible for Jo to perform a striptease. He said that she could and led her to the dressing room behind the stage. He gave her a slutty secretary outfit to wear, so she undressed and started putting it on but not before he had sucked on her nipples and finger fucked her almost to orgasm. She was now super horny and excited about what she was about to do.

The announcement went up that we had a new girl performing for the first time. The music started playing and out onto the stage she strode. White blouse left open to reveal her cleavage, black miniskirt, stockings and suspenders and heels. Her hair tied back and wearing glasses. She looked sensational as she started to gyrate in time with the music. She started by unfastening the remaining couple of buttons on her blouse and slipping it down over her shoulders revealing a low cut black bra. She threw the blouse into the corner and started caressing her tits. Next she unzipped the skirt and brought it down over her arse as she bent over towards the audience, then let it drop to the floor kicking it to the corner. She was now clearly loving it as she reached round and unclipped her bra. She slipped the straps over her shoulders and arms but keeping hold of the front. She then tossed the bra with the other clothes revealing her amazing tits. A chair was brought into the stage, she raised one leg then the other removing her stockings. The suspender belt was next to go leaving her in a thong and heels. She sat on the chair and spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy over the material. She was dancing all around the stage before once again she bent over and slowly removed the thong throwing it into the crowd. She was gyrating and crawling around every so often opening her legs so everyone had a great view of her pussy. The music stopped and she picked up her clothes and left the stage to a huge round of applause.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

More soon, if you want me to continue

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Yes please xx

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Good girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

When Jo returned to my table she had no shortage of admirers all trying to chat her up. One of which was a very toned coloured guy named Frankie, who Jo was instantly attracted to. She asked him to sit with us, which he did. It turned out he was a male stripper in this bar on ladies nights and special parties. He said that the special party nights were really good and absolute filth.

I could tell that Jo was interested and also noticed that she was rubbing Frankie's cock under the table. "What happens in these parties then" Jo asked. He said that usually him and a female performed a strip together followed by him fucking the female stripper. On occasions there was more than one male. Jo said she would love that.

Frankie then said that there was a party that night and he was sure he could arrange for Jo to perform, if she was up for it.

Jo simply said "fuck yeah, I'm interested" Frankie left to try and sort it out. He came back a few minutes later and gave her the thumbs up. See you at 7-30pm here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

"OMG, what have I let myself in for, Frankie's cock felt massive" Jo said to me. I replied "Well you always said you wanted a bbc to play with, and as long as I get to watch, bring it on"

Jo was so excited and horny and needed my cock inside her. I raced back to the hotel, with Jo for most of the taxi ride playing with my now very hard dick. I threw her onto the bed and lifted her leather skirt and buried my tongue deep into her pussy. Not sure where her thong had got to but who cares. She was so horny she came straight away. I managed to get my cock out as I was licking her so just changed position and slipped my cock easily into her soaking wet pussy. After fucking her as hard and fast as I could for several minutes we both orgasmed virtually at the same time before collapsing onto the bed together. We lay there for a while knowing that before long she would have to get ready for her show with Frankie.

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Need more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *omkingbillyCouple
over a year ago

welingborough

Wow awesome fun

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

I had a shower and lay naked on the bed watching Jo get ready for the evening event. She showered and shaved her pussy which was now as smooth as a balloon. She did her makeup and started dressing, first a red push-up bra followed by a the smallest red g-string you could imagine. This topped by a short figure hugging red dress and heels. "You look amazing" I said, my cock hard at the sight of her. I quickly dressed and we headed out for something to eat. After we had some food we headed for the club. I managed to get a sneaky feel of Jo's pussy and she was soaking wet with excitement. Frankie met us and told Jo to go to the changing rooms. He also gave me a ticket to get into the back room ready for the show. I entered to find around 20-30 seats one side and a raised stage on the other. I got a drink and sat down near the back. There were several men there and a few ladies too. The room was filling up nicely. It was almost showtime, the manager appeared on the stage telling everyone that he had a very special night planned for them.

Jo had changed backstage and was now wearing a very slutty schoolgirl outfit complete with fishnet stockings and she had her hair tied up in bunches.

The announcement from the manager that the time had come for Frankie and JoJo to enter the stage, the lights dimmed and some music started. Jo and Frankie entered from the back of the room and made their way through the chairs touching and fondling the audience. Obviously Frankie was paying particular attention to the ladies and Jo both the guys and ladies. Once they had finished they got up onto the stage.

Reply privately

By *tanlee1512Man
over a year ago

Epsom

This is going to be interesting!!!

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *harlie1069Couple
over a year ago

Near Durham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Very good girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

As the music played Jo and Frankie began to slowly strip, everyone in the audience was getting excited as their clothes came off item by item. Jo was stripped down to a thong and heels Frankie still had trousers on which Jo ripped off him revealing a thong of his own. It was so full it could barely contain his cock.

He dropped to his knees and removed Jo's thong much to the delight of the crowd. He opened her legs and buried his head and tongue into Jo's pussy as she bent over in front of him. Jo was playing to the audience tweaking her nipples and caressing her tits. You could see she was very excited and as Frankie inserted a couple of fingers Jo came hard. Frankie stood up and pretended to fuck her from behind, you could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger. Jo turned and slowly removed his thong, OMG he was massive and not fully hard yet. The crowd gasped in admiration as Jo licked and wanked him to full hardness, a good 12" possibly more and thick. Jo was in for a treat tonight.

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Isn't she just

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *lank CanvasCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Reply privately

over a year ago

wheres part 2

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

She started to suck Frankie's cock, she was really struggling to get even just the end into her mouth but eventually did get it in with a bit of help from Frankie's hand on the back of her head. As she sucked him she was playing with his balls rolling them in the palm of her hand. As I've mentioned before Jo was an expert in cock sucking and was gradually getting more and more of him in her mouth and throat gagging then trying again, but this time she failed to completely swallow this monster cock.

Frankie didn't have to work too hard on Jo's pussy as it was extremely wet, so when he started to slide his big meaty cock into her the first couple of inches went in quite easily. With every thrust he went a little deeper. Jo was screaming in extacy as he kept pushing more and more into her pussy until eventually he was balls deep in her. He stayed like that for a while so Jo could get used to being so full then started fucking her, slowly at first then quickening the pace. Jo came repeatedly as he thrust in and out of her now very stretched pussy. They changed position several times, her riding his cock while facing the audience was my particular favourite. They ended up in the doggy position as he rammed her hard until eventually he pulled out and as Jo turned around he erupted with probably the biggest load of spunk I've ever seen, it just kept coming. Jo licked what she could from his cock, but she was covered in cum. A massive round of applause broke out as Frankie helped her from the stage, as her legs were wobbling as she tried to walk. As she walked back a couple of ladies from the crowd asked if they could clean her up. Jo sat down and allowed them to lick up the rest of Frankie's cum then made her way out with Frankie to get showered and dressed.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

Jo came out to join me watching the rest of the show, now back in her skimpy red dress and heels. She told me that she wasn't wearing her g-string as her pussy was aching too much. Frankie arrived not long after and we had a drink together before he was lead to another table by a very excited couple.

We watched two girls together, playing with all sorts of toys as well as using their tongues and fingers.

We eventually decided to call it a night, we thanked Frankie and the club owner, who said that whenever we come back Jo was more than welcome to perform again.

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Excellent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

We had a couple of drinks on our way back to the hotel, but Jo was exhausted from all the cock she'd had today. We got to our room and she hastily unfastened her dress and let it fall to the floor, kicked off her heels and got into bed. I wasn't tired so I said I was going down to the hotel bar for a drink. Ok she said see you later.

I went back down and went into the bar and sat on a high bar stool and ordered a drink. There were quite a few people their so I just started people watching, trying to guess what they did or if they were swingers or not.

I was having another beer when I decided to check out my fab account, a couple of messages from friends back home but nothing else. I checked who was close and got several results. One was very close and the others a little further away. I checked out the one that was close but they had no face picture. Could it be someone in this hotel. I decided to give them a wink, after checking out the profile and they certainly looked ok, not long after I got one in return.

Reply privately

By *orkiepud_69Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

By *brad99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

I was looking around the bar area to see if anyone fitted the profile pictures but nobody seemed to fit. I sent a message "I'm in my hotel bar if you fancy a drink" " we'd like that, we're just getting dressed and we will come and find you. What hotel are you in". I sent a message with my hotel details and to my surprise they said that they were in the same hotel and would be down shortly.

As I was waiting three couples walked in at virtually the same time, which one could it be.

One by one the male of the couples came to the bar. The last one ordered a bottle of wine and said to me, "are you waiting for anyone" I replied that I'd been messaging someone earlier but there was no sign of them yet. He said that he hoped that they come soon, I replied "that would be fab". He said I should join them.

Jess was absolutely stunning, short blonde hair, blue eyes and a body to die for. Alan was about 6foot and muscular with short dark hair. We soon polished off the wine so I ordered another. We were having a really good chat about alsorts but it obviously started to turn sexual, sharing stories. I told them about Jo and Frankie's show at the strip club and how frustrated and horny it had left me. "Why don't we get some more wine and go to our room and I'll see what I can do" said Jess. With another couple of bottles and some glasses off we went. Walking up the stairs behind Jess was quite a sight to behold. We arrived at their room and entered.

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

We all got comfortable, Jess lying on the bed, Alan sat on the end of the bed and me on the chair. The drinks flowed and the conversation was getting hotter. Alan suggested truth or dare and asked Jess, truth she said, and asked her if she fancied me. Yes she said. My turn for a truth, would your wife object to you being here? No not one bit. Alan said truth, so I asked how long have they been swinging, about 2years he replied. Jess wanted a dare so I told her to strip naked and walk to the end of the hotel corridor and back. She quickly undressed and headed for the door, with the door held ajar she checked if anyone was about then set off, me and Alan watching her intently. As she walked back she even did a cartwheel. She didn't bother to get dressed and just lay back on the bed. She had pierced nipples and a thin landing strip of pubic hair. Alan also went for a dare, strip and suck my nipples said Jess, which he readily did. My turn for a dare, strip and lick my pussy was the response from Jess. Oh fuck yeah I thought stripped off and buried my head between her legs. My tongue working overtime on her pussy and clit. Wow she tasted devine as I got my tongue as deep as I could she was making noises of approval. She just said "fuck truth or dare just carry on, and will one of you give me your cock to suck"

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *tan 7724Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Lucky man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

Alan moved to allow Jess to get his cock in her mouth, she was swallowing it down to his balls then licking round his helmet then swallowing it again. It looked like she was pretty good at giving a BJ. I was lapping away at her pussy, opening her up and sticking my tongue in as far as I could, licking all around her clit before giving it a suck. All the time I was getting covered in her juices which tasted devine. She came with an almighty gush and paused to catch her breath. She rolled over onto her hands and knees and demanded that I fuck her. I didn't need asking twice and got up behind her rubbing my cock over the entrance to her pussy before slowly entering her. I took my time to start with but soon started building up speed. Alan and I swapped position and Jess took my cock deep into her throat still covered in her pussy juice. Wow she was good and soon had me pumping a load of hot cum into her mouth and over her face. Alan was also filling her pussy at the same time, she swallowed all she could get of my cum before reaching down and scooping up Alan's too.

After chilling for a while and finishing the wine I decided to call it a night and got dressed, saying that Jo and I have one more night before we leave and I'm sure she would love to meet you two. I then made my way back to our room.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrexham

When I got back to our room, Jo was sound asleep so without waking her I undressed and slipped into bed beside her before drifting off to sleep thinking about the past couple of days.

I woke up to Jo sucking my cock. "Morning" I said. She replied with "tell me what you got up to last night, I can taste pussy on your cock" and eagerly started sucking again. I told her about Alan and Jess and what we'd done as she gave me an amazing BJ. I also mentioned that they wanted to meet her too. I then gave her nother load of my cum to swallow which she did without spilling a drop.

We showered and dressed before going for breakfast. I spotted Alan and Jess across the room and made our way to sit with them. I introduced Jo and asked if we could join them. Alan was asking Jo all about the strip club and what it was like. Jo told him that she had first of all just done a striptease. Jess said that she'd love to do that it sounds awesome. Jo said then why don't you, we know the manager and can have a word if you want. You never know it may lead to a night with Frankie or one of the other male strippers, and I can tell you he's massive I'm still a little bit tender from last night. "Can we go Alan darling" she was saying while running her hand up and down his thigh. How can I refuse he replied. After breakfast we arranged to meet up with them for a drink later.

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

This strip club is saving a fortune getting amateurs on stage doesn't need to pay girl strippers

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *hedruk69Man
over a year ago

Sheffield area

Great story, loving it