Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody done this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Went to meet a couple one afternoon (I’d met them before). Hubby lets me in and tells me she’s upstairs waiting for you. I went up on my own to find his wife naked on the bed. We kissed and I touched her body going down on her wet cunt then she asked me to fuck her. As I started to undress she had my trousers down and started sucking my cock. She was good at it and I was ready pre cum dripping out the end. I broke away and removed my trousers then got on the bed to fuck her. I was fucking her on her back her legs on my shoulders when her husband entered the bedroom naked and climbed on the bed offering his cock to his wife to suck. We both shared her me cumming in her first hubby getting sloppy seconds. She sucked us both clean

By *ndysmithMan
over a year ago

north cyprus

did it a few times in hotels, left door or groundfloor curtains open. Had some interesting results

By *azzajazzaMan
over a year ago

hornchurch

I’ve often let guys round to find my missus naked or dressed sexy and let them get it on. I’ve even dressed her and gone to work so she opens the door to them all dressed up.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

Lots of times

By *azzajazzaMan
over a year ago

hornchurch

Had my wife tied up on the bed and blind folded for when her bull turned up. She didn’t know which one of us was touching her.

Post new Message to Thread