FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First fab meet nerves

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know if I will ever get over the nerves on a first time meet. I still remember my first one off fab under my old profile.

We were chatting for a while and I explained that I was nervous but also excited to suck a real man's cock again. After helping with the nerves we arranged a time and for me to be waiting on my knees in my sissy panties. That's all I had to do.

As the time approached the nerves kicked in, would they show, would I be able to do it, would I be safe. All of a sudden the buzzer goes and I let them in. I unlatch the flat door and go back on my knees, away from it so it can be opened.

He comes in and closes the door. He simply says 'good sissy'. I pull down his tracksuit and undies and am now staring at my first cock in a while. I lick the tip and then start to suck. The nerves go as kneeling there feels right. It does not take him long to come and suddenly I feel his cum in my mouth.

After cleaning him up he pulls up his clothes and leaves. All done and dusted in a few minutes and I am left to reflect.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread