Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Awakening. A story in 4 parts.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I knew you were up to something.......it was all in the eyes. You asked me to sit in the chair, which was in the corner of the room, opposite the bed. Your eyes twinkled as you opened the bag and pulled out the handcuffs. "Put your hands behind you" you instructed and I willingly obliged. You clicked the cuffs closed around my wrists - not too tight, but I was definately "on the chair".

"Now then" you said, "I wonder what happens next....". So did I.....

You undid the belt around my trousers and slid down the zip. Very briefly you drew your fingers across my cock across my briefs. "Lift your bum" you ordered, and as I did you pulled my trousers, then pants down to my ankles. It was becoming obvious I was "interested" in whatever you had in mind......you leant forward and gently and teasingly kissed my cock, then walked away. You turned to face me and unzipped your dress, before letting it fall to the floor. You were obviously pretty pleased with yourself as you stood there in your sheer underwear. You sat on the edge of the bed and looked me in the eye. "I've got something to show you" you said as you reached under the pillow and pulled out a silver vibrator. "Have I seen that before?" I thought as you switched on the buzz. You gently circled you nipples over your bra, you grin getting wider and wider. You drove the tip of the machine over the swell of your stomach and down the inside of one thigh, and back up the other. "It looks like you like" you said nodding towards my now hardening cock.

You were in no rush....as you ran the tip of the vibe across the top of your panties, down one side of the V and back up the other. Then you ran down the line of your cleft, pushing ever so slightly against the fabric, so that your encased lips bulged gently around the gleaming tool. Your eyes glazed ever so slightly as you let the sensation warm you....with your left hand you pulled the fabric of your underwear across your mound so that you could gently push the toy into your opening. I was enjoying this, as my cock was clear testimony. You pushed the vibe deeper into your quim, and increased the vibration, and you began to rythmically drive the machine in and out. After a little while you pulled the glistening artificial cock out, stood up, and took off your knickers.

Then you sat on the edge of the bed, and slowly lay back placing both feet on the bed so that your cunt was wide open in front of me. You bounced the buzz against your clit and increased the speed to maximum.

I desperately wanted to jack my cock in response to the gloriously lascivious show to which I was being treated, and you knew it. The knowledge seemed to increase your pleasure.

It was only a matter of time until you came and it was a joy to watch........as you thrust your hips against the downward pressure of the vibrator. You flopped back onto the bed, pressing your thighs tightly together, the tool discarded on the bed. I so wanted to join in......

A few moments later you raised yourself slowly and came towards me. Then............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

You came over to my chair, where I was sitting erect and anticipating. Once again you leant forward and gave the very tip of my knob a tiny kiss. You reached behind the chair and the next thing I knew your hands were on my cock and you were buckling on an arab strap type device. One strap encircled my balls and shaft and a second went around just my shaft. The larger was tight. The one around my shaft was very tight. My already swollen cock was even harder, and my bellend was a magnificent shade of purple. "Don't you think that looks good?" you asked. I had to admit it did!

"Now what happens?" you asked, and then immediately kissed me hard…..as you did you wrapped your fingers around my throbbing shaft and began to wank me, your tongue probing my mouth as you worked my tool. I could feel your thumb and forefinger in a ring sliding my foreskin back and forth over my knob. "Did you wan't to do that as you watched me play?" you asked. "Oh yes!" I replied, perhaps slightly to positively. You reduced the pressure, and the speed….."you shouldn't be too eager" you admonished….."this is going to be a long evening, and you may be allowed to cum…..or maybe not, but you can be sure I am going to make you really want to!" I resolved to think carefully about how to answer any further questions, because I already felt the need to blow a load before too much longer.

You went back to the bed, and picked up the vibe. "Did you enjoy watching me cum with this?" you asked waiving the dildo a few inches from my face. I nodded, and you asked if I thought the vibe would still smell of your cunt, and your cum? "I am sure it does, and that I would like to be allowed to smell it". You waived it a little closer, and I could just make out the musky scent of your pleasuring. You switched the machine on and touched it against my lips, very briefly. Your other hand resumed wanking me as you pushed the still buzzing dildo into my mouth. "Can you taste me?" you asked. I couldn't really reply with a vibe in my mouth, so nodded once again. "Good" you said. "You do realise that strap around your cock will prevent you from ejaculating?" you asked as you jacked me harder. "You will cum, but your spunk will not escape…….until I let you". That thought just made my cock throb even more.

You took the vibe out of my mouth and made sure I could see as you slid it between your pussy lips, and a small shudder as it moved across your clit. Then you took it and placed it against the base of my balls as you continued to wank me. God that all felt so good….and I couldn't help but moan in appreciation. You knew the pressure and urgency of my orgasm was building, but there was no sign of the usual pre cum. I could feel the buzzing of the vibe moving back towards my ring and knew you were going to push it against my hole. As you moved it back you sped up the movement of your hand. Suddenly I felt the pressure as you pushed the tip of the vibe into my arse, and at the same time felt the undeniable pressure at the base of my cock as my spunk started to gush. Except it didn't. There should have been a huge fountain of creamy jizz. But no. The strap prevented that release. And my cock remained hard. The look of delight on your face was glorious…...and my mind raced as I wondered what was to follow.

over a year ago

You reached behind yourself and undid the hooks on your bra, before shucking it off your shoulders and throwing it with your dress on the floor. Your generous breasts were just asking to be suckled, but you had other ideas. You knelt in front of me and instructed me to part my legs. I was still handcuffed to the chair but has slid forward as you had teased my ass with the vibe. My cock remained engorged and deepest crimson, the leather of the strap making it appear even harder than usual.

You moved towards me, and pushed your voluptuous tits together, engulfing my cock. Rocking slightly back and forth my knob appearing and dissapearing like a ripe tomato as you titty fucked me. The contrast between the hard red of my cock and soft whitness of your cleavage was delightful: the disappearing knob slightly obscene. You asked me if I enjoyed the view, and I told you I REALLY did! "I like how hard and swollen you are" you told me "I wonder if I will be able to feel any difference with you in me?". "I would love to feel the tight wetness of your cunt" I assured you. "All in good time" you replied as you continued to wank me with your tits. I was very aware of the pent up spunk deep inside me, straining for release, and I was wondering when you would release me so I could get in you. It had been a while since we had last fucked……"you know how much I enjoy entering you" I said. "Well, you are being good, so maybe I will let you." You stood up and removed your panties. I was still slumped across my chair, my trousers and boxers in a heap at my feet, my shirt open. I was expecting you to release me, but instead you turned around, straddled my legs, leaned forward a little and lowered yourself onto my straining tool. You were obviously pretty aroused as my knob slid straight in till I was balldeep in you. The sight of your pussy lips around my leather wrapped cock was, to say the least, arousing! "I wish I could take some pictures, so you can see" I told you. "Not this time…..but this will not be the last, and maybe I will let you then".

As you spoke you gripped my cock with your pussy. You were very pleased that your pelvic floor exercises were obviously effective. You maintained that grip as you rose slightly: it felt like you were wanking me again, but this time with your cunt. You knew that sensation gave us both immense pleasure, and you knew exactly what it took to make me cum…...I was determined that you wouldn't but my resistance was limited by my bound hands, and inability to move…..you slid up and down, almost rising to the point that my knob left your hole, waiting, teasing then sliding down again, sometimes slow and in full control, other times slamming to almost encase my balls. Each time I was treated to the sight of my cock, glistening with your juices, and your swollen lips waiting for penetration.

You continued your teasing and milking, and I just knew you were going to make me cum….and I really couldn't do anything about it…..you knew too….and you repeatedly slammed and gripped my cock making me gasp and shudder….you were now gasping too with each thrust….."I wan't to feel you cum, you bastard" you shouted as you gripped me extra hard. I felt the familiar build as I got to the point where I had no option. "God, you are gonna make me cum" and one more thrust onto my lap caused my cock to pulse, the repeated blasts of orgasm pumping my jizz…….and as you felt that pulsing you had your own climax, your juices flooding my balls and thighs…...

over a year ago

You lay back on me, your orgasm subsiding, and I felt real pressure in my cock. It felt like I was going to burst. When you raised yourself up it was clear that once again there was no spunk…...just a still engorged, still throbing cock. You stood back….."oh that looks painful" you said. I admitted it was…….and with that you knelt once again between my thighs, my glistening tool just inches from your face. Your juices were still covering my cock, my balls, and parts of my belly and thighs. The scent of fucking was obvious. I was willing you to let me cum, let that pent up jizz burst forth. I wasn't about to ask, as I worried you might tease me some more. Then you slowly leaned forward and even more slowly took my knob into your mouth. I knew how much you enjoyed tasting your cum on my cock, but this felt so intense. The pressure of cumming twice without being able to ejaculate had made my knob super sensitive. I didn't say anything, but you obviously realised and continued to lick and suck my cock so gently. My thighs ached and trembled from your touch and the anticipation. You looked up at me as you continued to gently blow me. After a few moments you asked me to watch…..I wasn't really sure what, as you held my cock in both hands. Then with a sudden movement you tugged at the strap, and that release of the ligature allowed a thick streaming jet of pent up spunk to shoot from my knob eye. Blast after blast pulsed out like I had never cum before, landing on your face, in your hair, on your tits, on my belly…...and as pulsing subsided you once again took me into your mouth, savouring my cum as you had your own a few minutes earlier. The relief was immense and you knew it. You kissed me full on the lips, when I could taste my cum on your lips. You then, at last, undid the cuffs and helped me up. You guided me to the bed and asked if I had enjoyed it as much as you had. It was not a question which needed an answer, but I did tell you that I hoped it would not be the last time that you took the lead.

over a year ago

Would you like to know a little more?

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago