Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Last night

Jump to newest

By *ohn A OP   Couple
over a year ago

andover

As it was a beautiful evening Sue and I decided to go to the local for an drink. Sue was wearing a lovely dark blue sleeveless summer dress with splits up both sides allowing all to see her gorgeous legs as she moved.

We sat in the garden just enjoying the warm evening with a cold Cider and talking through the days events. It had been our eldest boys first day at secondary school so we were both a little melancholy as his transition from boy to man would happen all to soon.

As the drinks flowed our spirits lifted with Sue deliberately flashing her boobs at me every time we were left alone. The boys were in the park next door and only returned to get a drink every now and again so this gave my sexy wife lots of opportunity to tease me with very discrete views of her gorgeous body.

After an hour of this Sue announces she needed a wee so she offered to get the next round on her return. After about 5 minutes my phone pinged and upon opening it I saw a short film of Sue with her dress around her waste sitting on the loo. The film continued with her pulling her knickers to one side revealing her obviously very aroused pussy. She then proceeded to give me a close up of her teasing her erect clit. With that the film ended and to say it had got me a bit hot under the collar was in understatement.

Looking up I saw her walking very across the grass, drinks in hand, looking as if butter would not melt in her mouth.

As she sat down she placed the drinks on the table and smiled then handed me her very damp knickers.

"Did you enjoy my little show?" She asked as she squeezed my very hard cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uvseamsMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Nice start.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago