Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Andy and Lou's Night In

Jump to newest

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Here's another one I wrote for a couple, hope you enjoy. Part 2 tomorrow. Please feel free to comment on here or send me a message or a wink if you've enjoyed it.

Andy has contacted me about joining him and Louise for a night of intimate fun in their house. Being a swinging virgin I'm nervous but the chance to fuck Louise looks too good to turn down. When I arrive at their house she opens the door, she's dressed in a crisp white shirt, tight black skirt, black stockings and black heels. Her top buttons are undone showing a bit of black lacey bra underneath. I know by the hardness of my cock this is going to be a special night.

After a couple of drinks, we all relax, Louise sits in front of me crossing her legs so I can clearly see her stockings under her black skirt.

Andy tells Louise that the bulge in my trousers is clearly uncomfortable and that she should help me by offering some oral relief.

The atmosphere is electric. We are all clearly very horny. Louise kneels down in front of me, unbuttons my jeans and pull them down along with my pants and then takes my cock in her hand and proceeds to wank me until I'm hard. She then takes my cock deep into her mouth rubbing her tongue all over the head of my cock until I'm at bursting point.

Much as though I want to cum in her mouth, I've other ideas of where I'm going to finish so I take my cock out and tell her to undress me completely. Andy is watching all of this and gets his cock out and sits quietly in the background wanking himself off. I stand in front of Louise, undo her blouse and let it fall to the floor. I turn her around and unzip her skirt and she steps out of it. She's wearing a black and cream lacy bra, black and cream lacy knickers, black stockings and black heels. There's never been anyone I've wanted to fuck more.

I tell Louise to lie on the bed and part her legs as wide as she can, her pussy peeking out of the side of her knickers. I tell her to rub herself until a wet patch appears, while I stand in front of her playing with myself. She's now really turned on so she stands up and takes her bra off for me and I rub my hands over her breasts feeling how hard her nipples are. Louise then takes off her knickers, sits back down on the bed and spreads her legs really wide again so I can see her beautiful pussy right in front of me. She pulls it apart and puts her fingers in making moaning noises. My cock is rock hard and I can see Andy’s is as well. I look at her spread and wet waiting for me and I know there's no going back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

Nice start

By *orsetMale34Man
over a year ago

Weymouth

over a year ago

Lingfield

Thank you all, second part later

By *ambo1450Man
over a year ago

Newport

Sorry, but all I keep think is “want that one” because of the names

By *leasureseekers123Couple
over a year ago

Heathrow

"Sorry, but all I keep think is “want that one” because of the names "

“Yeah I know” that’s the first thing we thought too!

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great start

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Can't wait

over a year ago

Lingfield

Here we go, final part, hope you enjoy. Another story tomorrow (or maybe the following night). Winks and comments most welcome.

I kneel down and put my head between her legs and start to lick Louise's pussy, it tastes gorgeous. I tease her clit then lift her legs a bit higher and lick around her asshole. Louise moans loudly and cums in my face, but I continue and eventually she tells me she wants me to fuck her. I ask her to kneel on the bed on all fours with her arse in the air and I kneel behind her looking at her gorgeous ass, arsehole and pussy. I don't know which hole I want to put my cock into more. I can wait no longer and slide my cock deep into Louise's pussy. She moans with pleasure and can see Andy wanking hard. Her pussy feels so wet, she really is the best fuck ever.

After a while I pull my cock out and lie on the floor. She climbs onto me, takes my cock in her hand and puts it inside her and starts to grind her pussy onto me. My hands are all over her breasts and we look into each others eyes as we frantically fuck. Andy stands up and ask her you suck you but I say no because your treat is still to come.

She cums again but still wants my cock. I need to finish so I sit on the bed, legs apart, cock still stiff. She sits on me, reverse cowgirl position. I tell Andy to kneel between our legs. She takes my cock into her hand and puts it up her wet swollen pussy again and I start to fuck her a third time. This time I can hold it no longer and shoot my load deep inside her. Andy’s face is inches away from my cock and Louise's pussy so he can clearly see my cock thrust deep inside unloading all my cum into her.

We sit there and eventually my flaccid cock slips from her pussy. It's still wet and Andy can see my cum start to dribble out. Louise leans forward and grabs his head pulling it towards her pussy telling him to clean her up. Andy spends the next glorious few minutes licking my cum from his wife's pussy with my cock right next to it.

Louise leans back with me still underneath her, parts her legs again and tells Andy that it's now his turn.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Post new Message to Thread