FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Are healthy kinks good for you or can they be dangerous

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My question is if one has a healthy sexual kink, that harms nobody else is it really healthy, or does it descend into an obssession for some people. I guess the answer it it depends on the person, but I would appreciate other people's insight, especially the ladies.

I first met my future wife, because she was showing off her ample bosom in a tight Tee shirt. She was a little overweight but my what a pair of boobs. I have always been a boob man and she certainly fitted the category of being well endowed!

On our second or third date (I don't remember which) she told me that she was a bit of an exhibitionist and loved showing off her boobs to men and seeing them ogle her. Though she never went further with strangers just loved to exhibit herself.

When we finally did marry she never really changed, though in other areas she was a bit of a prude, would never dream of swinging or having a threesome, she would have been horrified at the suggestion.

After 10 years of marriage whenever she went out she would always accentuate her tits, either having an extra button or two open, or in a top a size too small. She even went to work looking like that and she worked on the checkout of a major supermarket (with the slogan taste the difference ha ha) so you can imagine she was always on view.

One day she was on the afternoon shift and I was off, so we were having some sexual fun before she left for work. I had been licking her off and after she asked me to cum over her tits. This was nothing new as both her and myself enjoyed that. Anyway with her help I ended up spraying all over them and we just relaxed a moment or two and chatted. Then I said to her she should be going for a shower, as she would have to leave soon. She replied "I think I will go in gooey today" and I knew instantly what she meant, that she was going to do a shift with all the sperm on her chest. It certainly turned me on thinking about it. It also transpired that during the shift it had turned her on immensely and she spent the whole shift being wet between her legs. She also swore blind that some of the female customers somehow knew or certainly sensed something about her.

Well we did this on many occasions and certainly on her return she was like a rampant nymphomaniac and I was certainly turned on. However on one occasion she simply said "It would be great to go in with lots of spunk on me from different men. I have to say I was a little concerned at first and wondered if she had been drinking, but no she declared she was serious. We discussed it further and I said it would be okay as long as I was there and nothing else takes place, which she readily agreed to,

Well we decided to advertise on Gumtree, which more than 10 years ago, used to take adverts for swingers and adult fun. We got a lot of replies too, but we selected four men who proclaimed to be heavy cummers.

We waited for a day when she was on the afternoon shift and arranged for these four guys to come to our place 90 minutes before her shift started, and we made sure they were for at least 40 miles away.

On the day only three turned up, other guy obviously got cold feet and didn't know what he was missing.Anyway with me watching, I am a bit of an exhibitionist, but not voyeuristic at all. However I did enjoy the event and my wife was in ecstasy during the process, she played with herself and came at least once as they sprayed her with lots of cum. After they had gone she insisted that I wank over them also, which I did and her tits and chest were covered in the stuff.

She went to work and she told me that she was near orgasm twice thinking about the amount of cum on her and what a secret it was. She twice went to the loo and wanked like mad. She was still in that state when she got home and shagged me in the hallway as she got through the door.

We did this a couple of times more and it was so enjoyable, however also the beginning of the end for us. She transformed, what was a nice health kink, which we both enjoyed into an obsession. The more cum she got the more she wanted, and I was getting very worried about her. It then transpired that she had missed a few shifts at the supermarket and taken herself off dogging. She admitted it finally when she came home once a little tipsy and proudly declared she had had 7 men cum all over her. I think she expected me to be as excited as her, but I was just sad and realised that our healthy kink had got out of hand for her, rather like a person liking a drink, turning into an alcoholic.

I will say no more but we ended up divorcing and going our separate ways, though I will never forget her.

As for the healthy kink, yes I still have it and love to cum over a woman’s tits. I have even met a couple on fabswingers in the past whose husband was bi and offered to wank me off over his wife's tits. I am straight and have always been so but I went along with it and actually very much enjoyed it. Though I would only go as far as a handjob and there would have to be a woman involved too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread