Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What's the naughtiest thing you done?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Questions to everyone

What was the naughtiest thing you ahve done?

Mine was got caught fucking my hubby and his best mate by a security officer in the hotel lobby. He smiled and said have fun guys. Later we saw him downstairs and he couldn't stop smiling whenever he saw me. He later told me he enjoyed watching us fuck and this isn't his first time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/21 21:26:42]

over a year ago

I fucked my ex mother in law

By *adwattieMan
over a year ago

Renfrew

My ex girlfriends mum came into the pub i was in 2 years after i had split with her daughter. She was very d*unk and asked if i would walk her home which i agreed to. On the way we stopped for a cigarette as we spoke she started to rub my cock and before i knew it we were down a lane with her sucking me to completion. She said she had always wondered what my cock was like.

Good times

over a year ago

Fucked my sister best mate then 3 days later fucked my.mates mum.in.her ass

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

I had sex with x brother in law on day of wedding and his wife same time

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

Wank in front of ex sister in law after she walked in on me

By *unesMan
over a year ago

scarborough

Snogged my sister in law at her reception, caught by people in the back of her car getting amourous....had many days, evenings, nights of good love making after she divorced my brother, 10 years later...

over a year ago

Was on holiday and heard the couple next door fucking.. Went to the balcony and ended up seeing them fuck. Got caught and got invited in.. they told me to sit on the chair and watch them and once they finished the wife sucked me off and told me they're there for the whole week... Safe to say we saw alot of each other that week

over a year ago

First meet with a married lady, a hurried affair in broad daylight in the car, with steamed up windows, the usual loosening of clothing boobs out, panties down and then off, skirt up around her waist.

She tasted Devine and came on my tongue all too quick. Role reversal time, and her head down sucking my now very hard 7”, she sensed I was about to unload and said have I a handkerchief (obviously wanting to catch the cum), with other ideas in mind I told her she was using it, and on a down stroke held her head there and came loads she gaged a little but on command that she should not waste it, swallowed everything. Sent home to hubby, said she felt full and didn’t want tea evidently,

The start of 8 months of adventures, she never did ask for a hankie again,

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *etrickortreatCouple
over a year ago

L

We had a meet of here with a sexy lady in York once. After some action in the bedroom we decided to go for a cigarette round the side of the hotel and with the 3 us still being super horny the fun started again and it was quite intense until the lady from reception walked round and caught us.

I’d like to say she joined in but no we slightly upset her and after our telling of we returned to the room to carry on where we left.

One of by the best night ever and we are still close friends with the meet

over a year ago

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Took my cock out in dark cinema.. three girls in the next three seats

over a year ago

Fucked another mans wife in my car outside the hotel they went to for their wedding anniversary. Good times

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

When I was at uni I couldn’t afford the lads holiday my best mate and the rest of the guys went off on holiday, that night went to a party and ended up in bed with best mates gf and another mates gf. My first threesome ended up a very good couple of weeks as I practically moved into my best mates flat while he was away.

By *unover40Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

fucked wifes sister

over a year ago

I fcked my sister in law doggy style with her hanging out the caravan door ..many more tales to tell if any couples interested ...

By *ossman0168Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Was fucking the mrs best mate in the arse when the mrs rang her on her mobile to chat unawares what was happening, I stopped but a grab of my balls off her meant it was turning her on even more so I just carried on

By *ndysmithMan
over a year ago

north cyprus

best mates mum in law brought me tea in morning after a boozy party and she ended up giving me a bj

Wanked over sister and her bf after they fucked and were d*unk asleep.

was in bed with gf and her mate. gf was d*unk asleep and I fucked her mate (very quietly!)

By *estivalfunloverMan
over a year ago

didcot

I once put an empty after eight wrapper back in the box.

over a year ago

Fucked my mates wife before meeting him in the pub

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

While in Blackpool from Essexon a lads weekend with my teammates we ended up in a nightclub and we got chatting to a couple and the woman wanted to dance but the hubby was more interested in drinking at the bar. As i was closest to her she grabbed my hand taking me onto the dance floor,just as slow music came on. She started snogging me i returned it and grabbing her arse then put my hand onto her pussy which was soaking so easily got my fingers inside her. When the music stopped she took my hand and lead me to a cleaners cupboard where i fucked and got a bj, made our way back to the bar where she took one of my teammates onto the dance floor. Ended up taking all off us into the cleaners cupboard,hubby was happy getting beers from us

By *orobigballsMan
over a year ago

boro ish

Fucked my bit on the side in the toilet of a very snobby cricket ground while her hubby was playing cricket

By *oralcd1TV/TS
over a year ago

nuneaton

A guy just spunked in my face in a hotel room

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Was having a cheeky shag in the back of the car late at night in a car park. In the heat of the moment saw car lights approaching. Got closer and closer and then parked right in front of us. All the windows were steamed up so no one could see in. When we sneakily looked it was a police car with two coppers in. The stopped for a few minutes and then just left lol

Post new Message to Thread