Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Heard seen and wanked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who have we heard or Mabye seen fucking or naked over the years and wanked over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *niquehorn 69Man
over a year ago

stamford

Not quite the same but years ago wen I was 18 I was due to go away for a while on a free government holiday !!

I asked my mate to tell a girl who worked with him if she’d meet me that night but unbeknown to me he wanted her for himself

Wen I was released a year later she was living with another guy and engaged, fast forward 20 yrs and 2 divorces later (me not her) I had to downsize as cudnt afford the mortgage and buy my ex out so moved into an end of terrace facing another row of terraced houses

I quickly learnt that Caroline lived exactly opposite ……. And single!

So one late afternoon as we were chatting flirting on the fone we started to wank as we talked about wot we both wanted to do, as I approached my explosion I got louder and louder ending in a near scream followed by catching of breath, she started to giggle saying I cud make any noise I wanted to make her believe wot I’d done

So I said “really Caroline? Go to your window and open the curtains, I stood at my window as she watched and held my hand up as all my cum dribbled down like a cascading waterfall in slow motion! It must’ve done the trick as we fucked hours later!

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Nice

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ndysmithMan
over a year ago

north cyprus

wanked over my sis and her bf years ago after they fell d*unk asleep after fucking

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was at a rave in the woods one night near a derelict house so ventured in for a nose about. I could hear noise so had a look into the room, where there was a couple at it and people in the corner watching on. I was gobsmacked but slowly drifted into see more. Everyone in there were pleasuring themselves, so I started omg the feeling of being watched and also watching the was mind blowing as I exploded. Turned out to be a sexaul awakening for me in that room

Post new Message to Thread