Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watching a friend fuck your girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By this point me and Lav had been on this scene for a little while so I was used to seeing her having her way with several black guys, when we started we was a bit worried of people recognising us & knowing about our secret but as time went on, Lab would start flirting with black guys when were out together locally and on some occasions taking it further….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

We went out one night locally, to a club in Maidstone, I was dressed smart casual but Lavita was looking incredible in a tight, short red dress & heels on… anyway we got to the club fairly late on and both pretty d*unk, when we went in there was quite a high presence of black guys and a very loud, energetic vibe. Lav would be grinding herself on guys as she would be dancing with me, she got the attention of a few guys but we ended up leaving with 2 black guys after being with them a while, similar sort of age to us and getting a taxi back to their place, not knowing what it was going to lead to

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

over a year ago

We carried on drinking & the night got freakier as it went on, Lav got what she wanted, going wild with 2 BBC’s for hours while I watched and I loved. We left the next morning & never usually tended to meet up with guys more than once so we wasn’t expecting to hear of them again.

It wasnt until the weekend after when me and mates were going out to watch the football that I did hear of it again. We was in the pub & a friend that I went to school with and played football for years with turned out to be there and joint our table, everything was normal but after a few times of already chatting he come out with me when I went for a cigarette and asked me what I was up to last weekend, I just told him ‘not a lot just a few drinks with Lav in Maidstone’ and he replied, telling me that he was out in Maidstone last weekend too and he wanted to go back to his ‘boys house’ after but his boy had some girl over and her man was there… as soon as he said that he must’ve been able to see the shock in my face, before asking ‘do you know Emmanuel S*********’, I replied saying ‘well I’m guessing you know I do’ as he laughed while he hugged me, telling me ‘it’s cool man’

By *anielthe man69Man
over a year ago

working away

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ilfloversCouple (MM)
over a year ago

north west

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

It was a weird feeling at the time because I’d known David so long & been pretty close with him but now he knows about mine and Lavs secret, he had one up on me. While we was at the pub he just seemed so intrigued by how we got into it, I explained how & explained some of our meets to him, he was quite clearly excited by it, he kept mentioning how wild his friend Emmanuel had been describing her sexually, telling me how he didn’t think Lav would have that freaky side, he kept reassuring me that our secret is safe.

Once the football had finished, David was asking me what me & Lav was doing that night, I just planned on staying at the pub for the night and told Lav to have the girls over if she wanted but he insisted we go out properly tonight…

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

I went out for another fag & gave her a call to see what her plans were, she just told me she’d asked a couple friends if they wanted to come over for food but they hadn’t got back to her yet, that’s when I told her about David knowing what we get up to & especially what we got up to last weekend, she couldn’t believe it & was so embarrassed but I calmed her down and told her we can trust him, I would trust him with a lot of things, she gradually came around & when I told her that he wants to go for drinks with us tonight, her tone of voice changed to her flirty voice and I could tell the thought of it was turning her on as she told me she will tell the girls that dinner is cancelled

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *im and her xoCouple
over a year ago

Near Chelmsford

over a year ago

Lav got ready & come to meet us at the pub, a few of my mates were still there but everyone was pretty pissed and spread out so when she arrived she came and sat on a table with just me & David, they had met a fair few times so it wasn’t awkward but Lav did have a very cheeky grin on her face.

At this point I still didn’t know what David’s intentions were exactly, I wasn’t sure if he would want to have his way with Lav because were pretty good friends and just wanted to hook us up with his mates, I was just kind of going with the flow I guess to see where it led.

After she’d had a couple glasses of wine, she moved closer to David and was mainly chatting to him rather than me now, I left them to it for a bit as I went to chat to someone, when I come back over, the 3 of us went out for a fag & the first thing Lav asked him was ‘how do you know Emmanuel then’ he just laughed and said they just know the same people before telling her that he heard she made a very good impression on him, she blushed a little as she replied ‘well he made a very big impression on me too’, David was very quick to respond ‘I’ll guarantee that I can top that’ Lav got hold of my hand to walk back inside as she told David ‘that is a big promise to make’

over a year ago

We went back in and had another drink, then we started talking about where we were going to go out, we decided Maidstone but then Lav wanted to go home to dress up a bit more if we were going to head to a club so she suggested we go back to our place for a drink while she gets changed then order an Uber, so that’s what we did.

We had one more drink as we waited for an Uber to come get us to go back to our place, the three of us went in, me and David went to sit in the front room and had a beer while Lav went to the bedroom to get changed, after about 5 minutes she walked in & stood in front of us with no top or bra on, just her jeans, she stood there as David was staring at her perky breasts & asked us what dress we think she should wear, a black dress in one hand & a white dress in the other, we both replied ‘definitely white’ she looked at us both & just said ‘ok’ before spinning round and wiggling her jeans down, taking them off and then bending over in front of David & told him to take off her little white thong so he did as he had a good feel of her cheeky bum and she quietly said ‘David, remember that promise you made’ he replied ‘yes I do’, that’s when she told him ‘well feel how wet you’ve made me already, he didn’t hesitate before giving her pussy a quick rub before sliding one finger deep inside her, it made her gasp, he pulled it back out after a few seconds and you could see her cum glistening on his long black finger

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Love it

over a year ago

By *aybail-238Couple
over a year ago

hartlepool

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Lav turned around so she was basically sat on David butt naked, with her arms round him, she give him a kiss and suggested that she removes his clothes so she doesn’t make a mess over them, she helped him take off his top then pushed her to her knees, she backed up a little as she told him she wanted me to have a good view, then she started to undo his belt, take down the zip & she slowly eased his trousers down to his ankles until they were off, David had some baggy boxers on but it was visibly obvious at his size, even though I knew he was well hung, he seemed a lot bigger now I could see him hanging next to my girlfriends face. Lav eagerly took down his boxers, David’s ridiculous bbc was already rock hard & bounced up in her face, leaving her in disbelief, she just grabbed straight on to his huge black cock and pressed her face up against it, telling David ‘you’re definitely my new favourite friend of his now’ as she went from looking into his eyes then into mine!

over a year ago

Lav had hold of his bbc in her tiny hands, kissing it as she looked at me to say ‘baby, why didn’t you tell me you have friends like this’ before trying to stretch her mouth wide enough to suck David’s cock, that’s when he told her that he’ll take care of her first, he sat Lav on the sofa so she was next to me, she grabbed hold of my hand as David walked behind the sofa, leaning over to have a feel of Lav’s body, grabbing her everywhere before spreading her legs wide before instructing me to hold her leg high & wide, then he began to slowly rub her clit, she straight away had her head tilted back, eyes closed, mouth open as she began to moan, David pushed his long black fingers inside her again making her squeeze my hand tight and tell me ‘babe, his fingers are going to make me cum harder than you ever could already’

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

" ‘babe, his fingers are going to make me cum harder than you ever could already’"

a lovely kick to the solar plexus for her boyfreind

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Hot

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Very hot

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very food Dave

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Horny story.

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

She gonna get some meat soon

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

over a year ago

I couldn’t help but tell Lav how hot she looked & how turned I was, she couldn’t reply to anything I was saying to her, she was too busy moaning aa David’s long fingers were pounding her pussy, she pulled them out & rubbed her clit, we both held her as she was shaking before squirting everywhere, she was struggling to speak until David told me he wanted to see how good my girlfriend tastes, I told him to go ahead, so he walked round to kneel in front of her so he could bury his head between her legs, she had her eyes closed as she let go of my hand so she could pull his face tight against her pussy, he took his long black finger and slid it back inside her & it made her got crazy, she couldn’t help but lean forward while arching her back, screaming as his fingers pounded her as he licked her clit & it wasn’t much longer until she squirted again, this time all over David, he pulled back laughing slightly as he told me I need to ‘get in there and see how good she tastes’. So I moved down to the floor from next to Lav so I was between her legs, she wasn’t paying attention of what we was doing yet, still in awe of her orgasm, I straight away felt how soaking wet she was so I dove straight in to eat her dripping pussy, I kept my eyes open so I could watch david stand up to walk back behind her, Lav’s head was leant back over the top of the sofa as I was licking her… it was the perfect height for him to basically rest his huge black balls on her head as his long, girthy bbc hung over her face, I watched her she got both hands and held it tight to her face as she dragged her tongue along his cock, he moved away slightly to get her to sit up slightly, turned her head to the side slightly to start passionately kissing each other, I carried on with my head between her legs as I heard David say ‘Brad thinks he’s turned on now, imagine when he sees what we’re getting up to in a minute’ he stood back up, she was quick to grab back onto his bbc, with both hands as she started to suck to tip of his cock, slobbering all over it, she spat on it and then looked her on him, telling him that she thinks he should take her off me and let him see just how much you’re going to stretch me. David looked down at me as I was looking up to him while my girlfriend was in complete awe of his bbc, asking me ‘do you want to lead up to the bedroom g?’ I stood up and told him that I would love to.

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

Love it xx

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

????????

over a year ago

I stood up from being knelt down between Lav’s legs, David then helped Lav to her feet, he held her close as she was stroking his bbc, I told them to follow me so David gave her a hard spank on her ass & told her ‘let’s go’, I welcomed David into mine & Lav’s bedroom as he led Lav along with his hand, he instructed her to lay down on the bed on her back, then told me I should get behind her head & get a good view, telling me he wants me to hold her legs high and wide for him, as I crawled across the bed so I was by Lav’s head, she pulled me in for a kiss, told me that she loves me & that I should get my clothes off so they could see how much I’m enjoying myself, telling me how much she loves me watching her… so I took all my clothes off and got back in position behind her, she put her legs up for me, I got hold of her ankles and spread the as wide as I could, David moved up in front of her and rested his cock on her & you could see how deep it’d be going inside her, basically to her stomach, he got hold of his bbc and spread her tight pussy lips apart by dragging the tip of his huge black cock through her pussy and she was loving it straight away, I watched her eyes roll back as he rubbed the tip on her clit before pushing a few inches in, Lav straight away dug her nails into my legs as I knelt behind her as she moaned/yelped ‘fuck me that feels so fucking big, you’re stretching me so much’ he started to thrust with rhythm, still with only a few inches (most of his cock still to go) and Lav continued to dig her nails into me, letting out high pitched moans & I could quite visibly see her cum over the tip of his thick black cock as she was creaming all over him, David started to push a little harder & that’s when I had to try hold Lav’s legs still as she squirted straight up in the air, she barely had time to recover & he slid his bbc back in, a bit deep this time, he just held still with his cock resting inside my girlfriend before starting to thrust slowly again & that’s when Lav got her tiny white hands on his arse cheeks and pulled him close towards her making him push every inch of his huge bbc inside her tight but soaking wet pussy, they held each other tight & grinder against each other before I had to move out the way as David put Lav’s legs over his shoulders and gave her the deepest, hardest strokes, making her almost go into a fit because she was cumming so hard…

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

So horny more please

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Fuck that's hot

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

David told me that I should lay down so I laid side by side with Lav as she was still recovering, he turned Lav so she was on all fours & ass up in the air so he could give her a few firm spanks across her cheeks, telling her how naughty & freaky she is, he told her to ‘go give your man a kiss’ so she climbed on top of me, still on all fours with me underneath with my hard cock pressed up against her stomach, she bit my lips & told me how good his black cock feels… that’s when her mouth went back open so she could moan, David had started to push his bbc back inside Lav as she laid on top of me, I was staring into her face as I watched all her facial expressions as he started to fuck her deep & hard with every inch of his bbc in doggy position, it only took a few strokes until he pulled out & I felt her squirt, it dripped all over my balls as I laid beneath her

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

great x

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Very hot

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

great stuff

By *r_selfridge999Man
over a year ago

hednesford

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Grays

By *orkshirej69Man
over a year ago

leeds

I wanted this with my ex

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Fuck this is soooo hot

over a year ago

Lav was right over me, looking straight into my eyes as she moved her arm behind her to grab hold of David’s cock that was covered in her cream, so eager to get his bbc back inside her. She put the tip of his huge cock back between the lips of her pussy as David grabbed hold of her waist to pull her backwards, she moved slowly away from me as she backed up, sliding down his cock in a sitting down motion until he was balls deep inside her, Lav moaned letting out a long ‘ughh’ before telling us how deep it felt as they were grinding against each other, I watched as David got her hair into a bunch and pulled her up away from over me so her back was up against his chest, still with his black cock so deep inside her as he was kissing her neck from behind, sucking her ears while squeezing her boobs and making his way down her body to rub her clit. As David began to rub Lav’s clit it obviously hit the spot as I was laying in front of her, watching her pushing against him harder as he was balls deep, bouncing her ass off of him, making him fuck her hard, that’s when I see his big hand grab by the throat and really gave it to her, I’d never heard Lav so loud as they were both really going at it, David giving her long, powerful strokes of his black cock, Lav moved her hand down to rub her clit but only for a few seconds, that’s when she let out in high pitched voice ‘ohhh shiiit’… ‘you’re making me cum again’ you could see how hard she was cumming as she was out of control, David tried holding onto her keeping his cock inside her but she cummed so hard, squirting everywhere that she pulled away from David and kind of had a mini fit for a minute as she shook. David stood up and grabbed Lav’s ankles to drag her to the edge of the bed, he held out a hand to get her to sit up so his rock hard bbc was back in front of her face, she had a big smile on her face as she grabbed onto it with her little hands and opened her mouth so wide so she could slobber all over the bbc she’d just cum all over….

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow . superbly written xxx

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Very nice

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Very sexy

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, hope there's more

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *sletwoCouple
over a year ago

Yarmouth isle of Wight

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Awesome story

over a year ago

I was laid back on the bed while I watched them at the other end of the bed, Lav was sucking his huge balls while holding his bbc pressed against her face, David was looking over at me with my cock in my hand watching them as Lav took his balls out her mouth, she stood up and pressed up against his body while stroking his giant cock, she kissed his chest as she told him to lay down, she told him ‘I think it’s my turn to make you cum now’ she moved to grab the stool in our room and placed it at the end of the bed, telling me ‘baby why don’t you give us some room and sit down here’, I didn’t questioned it and quickly got out their way, David then went to lay down, we was looking directly at each other until Lav crawled on to the end of the bed, moving on all fours up the bed slowly, i was looking at how wet and how stretched David had made my girlfriends pussy already as she went up between his legs, licking his balls before making her way up his bbc, getting hold of it, slobbering & spitting all over it, I watched them while they were staring at each other as Lav pushed her hands against his chest so she could stand into a squat. Lav squatted her ass in the air so David could hold his thick big black cock in position for her to lower down onto, she held position to let david drag the tip of his cock through the lips of her pussy, rubbing her clit with it before Lav reached down to hold his cock still so that she could slowly start bouncing on the tip of his black cock, she gradually picked up the speed only taking his tip, I could see her making his black cock shine as her cum was running down, she slowed back down before easing herself down further on his bbc, David was grunting and Lav was moaning while I watched how her pussy gripped his cock until she sat on every single inch, Lav sat still for a second before starting to bouncing on his huge cock, I couldn’t tell who was loving more as they couldn’t help but talk filth to each other, I listened to them talk about how much cum he’s going to pump inside her, she told him she wanted every drop of cum in his huge black balls, Lav started to get the shakes again, she was about to cum so David pulled her down on top of him so she was laying on top of his, still with the length of his cock inside her, he held her close so he could keep her still as she cummed hard again but David wouldn’t let her pull away, he just kept her on top as she soaked him, they had a kiss as David just slowly grinded against her with his bbc inside her, he started to pick up the speed and have hold of her peachy ass with his giant hands as he was rapidly pounding her… then David’s grunts started getting louder, he said he was going to cum soon and that’s when they both started going a little harder & then before I knew it David was now pumping his thick cum into my girlfriend, I couldn’t believe how much was oozing out of her pussy and running down his balls as she was still sat with him balls deep inside her!

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *anexjxWoman
over a year ago

castleford

Brilliant

over a year ago

So damn hot!

over a year ago

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *everlyandersonTV/TS
over a year ago

newcastle

Mmmmm I'd love my friend to fuck my wife x

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

He is such a great fucker she will want this more and more

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Bet she ain't finished with him yet

By *om Bert2020Man
over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

over a year ago

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *y AmoreMan
over a year ago

london

over a year ago

Anyone care to know how it played out after this?

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *isiseCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Anyone care to know how it played out after this?"

YES PLEASE! I was just about to cum when it finished xxx

(female half of couple)