Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first bi experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was a Friday summers night, nice n warm so I cracked open a cold 1, and logged in to fab.

After half an hour or so of browsing through pics and stories in the forum my cock was twitching…

I posted a meet ideally looking for a hot threesome with a sexy couple.

As a single guy this is usually hard work getting a meet lol. A few hours had passed and I sent a few replies but nothing materialised so I went on cam for a bit a perv and the inevitable cock fest in the directing rooms…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Good start. Mine was Jake at school . Sucking me off at every opportunity in the toilets

over a year ago

Whilst browsing through the chat rooms I came across a stunning set of stocking clad legs on a cpl profile, attention grabbed !!

I had a browse through the couple’s profile as you do, Hot sexy bi couple looking for a third, mrs was tanned busty brunette amazing legs and many of the pics had her draped in leather, pvc and stockings galore.

Mr was gym fit with a decent sized cock.

Cheeky wink sent…

By *elfastpantyguyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Do continue

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely want to hear more

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

[Removed by poster at 31/08/21 10:55:23]

By *DB007Man
over a year ago

lichfield

over a year ago

After looking at their hot pics I reverted back to the chat room to see Mrs was still teasing the chat room with her stunning stocking clad legs and sexy black heels.

Guys were asking her to show more.. “ show ur ass please” “ are you wearing any panties “ and the like

She replied “I want to see more hard cocks on cam” before I reveal more”

In for a penny, in for a pound I thought. Never been shy to go on cam or play in group fun, so quickly freshened up and made sure my cock n balls we’re nice n smooth

Grabbing some lube I switched on my cam and slowly started stroking myself.

Still watching their cam I was getting very hard, mrs was now standing in front of the cam just showing the tops of her hold ups, her tanned thighs now showing and a black leather basque now in view with a matching black leather looking thing… fuk she looked hot !!

The chat room was awash with compliments and a mass of guys watching and furiously wanking over her.

I too was seriously aroused and my cock now throbbing, I pm in the chat to the sexy couple” wow hot cam and stunning pics”

Few minutes passed with no reply. Then up they popped viewing my cam. My cock hardened instantly.

“Lovely cock m8, mr here see your enjoying Lisa on cam”

“Stunning mate she’s hot as hell hope you don’t mind m8” I replied.

“ not at all m8 we are both watching you and that lovely hard cock of yours, shame your not here in person for us both to enjoy”…….

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Post new Message to Thread