Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The adventures of Jo & I

Jump to newest

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Let me just recap, Jo is my partner, she's about 5'5" and has amazing 36c breasts, dark brown hair in a short bob hairstyle, and an incredible arse. She is quite slim but curvy in all the right places but above all she is filthy and up for almost anything.

This particular adventure was during the summer a few years ago (before covid). We had decided to go for a quiet walk in the country and a picnic. It was a warm day so it was shorts and t-shirt for me while Jo had on the shortest pair of cut-off jeans and a shirt, which was tied up at the front.

As we set off on our walk, there were several pathways that we have to go single file. I deliberately let her lead the way so I could watch her arse, it was an incredible sight with her bum cheeks almost out of her shorts. I could feel my cock growing as she wiggled her arse in front of me. We soon got off the main road and headed through a field to some trees. This is where this particular adventure begins.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

A great start- please continue

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Nice start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

Wrexham

Jo and I where getting a bit warm from our exertions and we stopped for a drink. Jo decided to undo a few buttons on her shirt, I think it was only the tied piece that was holding it together. She had on a white lacy bra underneath which was now clearly visible. I dared her to take it off, which she managed to do without removing the shirt. Wow! She looked amazing and my cock was starting to twitch at the sight before me.

She put her bra into my rucksack and we continued our walk. There was a few people about but not many, everyone we passed couldn't take their eyes off Jo's tits, her shirt barely keeping them in.

over a year ago

By *un-adventurousMan
over a year ago

winchester

[Removed by poster at 31/08/21 00:04:21]

By *un-adventurousMan
over a year ago

winchester

Love to hear more

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Love countryside walks

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Great start please continue

over a year ago

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

over a year ago

Wrexham

"Would you take your shirt off" I asked her. She did so without hesitation and gave it to me to carry as we continued our walk. This was such a turn on for me as I love a bit of exhibitionism and risky sex. We carried on a bit further but saw nobody. The next minute Jo was removing her shorts and tiny thong. She was now naked apart from her walking shoes, and loving the sense of freedom. "Your turn now" she said and set about me almost ripping off my shorts and t-shirt as well as my boxers. My cock was now well and truly stood to attention. She said "let's put all the clothes into the rucksack, hide it and go for a naked walk" So that's what we did. We pretty much stayed on the footpath unless we heard anyone coming and we quickly hid. But on one occasion we weren't quick enough and got caught by a nice couple who spotted us and came over and found us. They introduced themselves as Alice and John, saying that they were naturists too. Jo said, "so why don't you join us"

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Ooo I like

By *urreySunSeekersCouple
over a year ago

Camberley

over a year ago

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes please more

over a year ago

Wrexham

Without a care that we were naked the four of us made our way back to where I'd hidden the rucksack. We are about to have a picnic we told them as we got to the bag. You should join us, there was a field nearby with plenty of long grass for cover. They agreed to join us and we headed off. We made our way into the field and flattened out a space big enough for us all. As we were setting out the picnic we mentioned that as we were naked it was only fair if they got naked too. They readily agreed and stripped off in no time.

Alice had some massive tits, I'd guess 40DD and a neatly trimmed pussy. She wasn't slim more of an hour glass figure. John again wasn't slim but not fat either with I'd guess what would be a 7" cock.

We shared some food and wine with them and had a great chat. The conversation eventually got to sex, which is when we found out that they were not only naturists but love to swap partners too.

over a year ago

Could get very interesting

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Very interesting

More please

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Sounds like this is going to be fun!

over a year ago

Wrexham

What with the sun and the wine everyone was feeling a little bit horny. I was semi hard just by looking at Alice's great tits. I got caught staring at them, "you like?" Said John "hell yes" I replied. "Then you should try them out"

I needed no second offer and shuffled around to Alice and started playing with one of her boobs, it took two hands to lift it up to my mouth. I gently licked all around her nipple, before long it became nice and hard as I sucked and licked. I swapped over and I noticed Jo had now got John's cock in her mouth as he lay down on the grass watching Alice and I. My cock was now also rock hard and wanting some attention. I didn't have to wait for long as Alice climbed on top of me in the 69 position and started licking and sucking my cock and balls. I in turn buried my tongue deep into her wet pussy. Jo moved round and also went into the 69 position with John.

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

I don't think you should stop there!

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"I don't think you should stop there! "
think you are correct there.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm more please

over a year ago

Mmmm definitely more

over a year ago

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Mmm that's hot

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Wrexham

More soon, I've been busy

over a year ago

Wrexham

OMG Alice's pussy tasted so good and she was soon cumming all over my face and tongue. She was also doing an amazing job of sucking my cock. I knew Jo would be giving John a fantastic blowjob and by the sounds of things John wasn't doing too badly licking her out.

I turned round and eased my cock slowly into Alice, she was moaning for me to fuck her hard and fast but I was going to save that for a bit later. I fucked her nice and slow in the missionary position, her legs wrapped around me.

As I looked over Jo was riding John cowgirl.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wrexham

Alice and I changed position again and this time she asked me to move close to John and Jo. I lay down and Alice mounted my hard cock reverse cowgirl.

This allowed her to reach over and grab hold of Jo's tits. I wasn't sure how Jo would react as we'd not really done any girl on girl stuff, but she seemed to be loving the attention.

This got me close and I warned Alice that I was about to cum, she asked if I'd cum on her tits which I duly did covering them both with a massive load. Seeing me cum on Alice definitely hurried John along and he too decided on cumming onto Jo's tits. His cum was allover her stomach, chest and neck, he even got some on her chin.

Then to my surprise Alice started to lick Jo clean, something she seemed to be enjoying.

over a year ago

Wrexham

That's me done due to lack of interest.

If you want to know more let me know

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

We want more!

By *d4ugirlsMan
over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"That's me done due to lack of interest.

If you want to know more let me know"

Certainly woild like to hear more and appreciate the time you take to write each part of your story

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Wrexham

Alice took her time and made sure she'd licked clean every last drop of John's cum from Jo. When she was done she offered her tits to Jo, hoping Jo would lick my cum from them. I was surprised she took up the offer and began sucking Alice's nipples and all over her tits cleaning them expertly. Alice was playing with her pussy as Jo cleaned her and was clearly very turned on. Jo then made her way down to Alice's pussy and started to lick her clit as Alice fingered herself.

Wow this was amazing to see and I was soon hard again at the sight infront of me. Alice then helped Jo onto her back and straddled her face, Jo's tongue buried deep into her. John then got between Jo's legs and started eating her pussy. Then I offered my cock to Alice who eagerly engulfed it into her mouth.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

Wrexham

I grabbed the back of Alice's head and started face fucking her as she was sitting on Jo's face. She was gagging on my cock covering it with her saliva.

John managed to get his cock into Jo and was pounding away, giving her all he'd got. It wasn't long before I cum straight down Alice's throat, just before she orgasmed all over Jo's face, and John came deep into her pussy. Alice and Jo swapped places and Alice licked all John's spunk from her pussy, making Jo cum in the process.

We swapped numbers with Alice and John and had several more meetings with them.

That was the end of this adventure

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

over a year ago

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge