Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting as a TV again...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It has been a long time coming!

Last week I had my 1st meet in over 16 months, with 2 guys from this site...

A met a couple of guys at their place about 35 miles from me.

Pro's

I have missed cock, and I was sexually on another level, they probably though OMFG, she's insatiable, but that's what this has done to me (And I suspect, many others on here)

It was great to dress up and act the slut again, liberating actually

I've missed the adrenalin from the pre meet routine, the butterflies, the worrying about being up for it, meeting expoectations, lack of practice, in many respects, the buzz etc.

I missed being with people, not just sexually, but the chat before and after

I missed sexually satisfying others, more than I thought

I missed their positive reactions to my appearance, outfits and makeup etc

The Cons:

I worried about the pandemic still, despite all being double jabbed and the venue being well ventilated, I can't get away from the daily infection and death rate currently (I tested before and after (twice so far, all negative))

I didn't miss the journey always taking far longer than planned or sat nav saying it would

I've not enjoyed deliveries of clothing and toys not coming when they should, especially when you've paid for time slots

I didn't enjoy how long my make up took, practice, practice, practice...?

Despite preparing for the lockdowns, my clothing wasn't in the best of shape, so a lot of maintenance and an upgrade was due, not bad thing you'd have thought, but I've also got far far fitter during these lockdowns, so my shape has changed, this made dressing far harder, again I suppose, a new normal?

I haven't missed cleaning internally, perhaps I am not doing it correctly or taking too long doing it, maybe just more practice and better prep?

I was always "very tight" but since the exercise and not practice OMFG I was tight! (Not a con for them they said)

How have you folk found it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arrietv4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'll let you know after this afternoon

By *arrietv4uTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have to say I agree 100% with everyone of your points - other than sadly I haven't got fitter but on the positive haven't got bigger either.

Can't wait for my next meet.

over a year ago

"I have to say I agree 100% with everyone of your points - other than sadly I haven't got fitter but on the positive haven't got bigger either.

Can't wait for my next meet. "

Thank you and I hope your next meet goes well xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Feeling and also seeing a hard warm cock in my hands again has been a rekindled experience.

Watching cum shoot its load onto my body or underwear has provided me with the exscuse to buy more knickers and tan tights.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had a lot of fun time a couple weeks ago with getting fucked for the first time in almost 2 years. I have missed that feeling!

Regarding the cleaning internally, have you tried psyllium husk tablets? You need to drink a lot of water with them, but the added fibre really helps clean things out and should require much less douching. Also depends how far up you're cleaning too.

over a year ago

"Feeling and also seeing a hard warm cock in my hands again has been a rekindled experience.

Watching cum shoot its load onto my body or underwear has provided me with the exscuse to buy more knickers and tan tights.

Excellent! Great to hear xx

"

over a year ago

Thank you, appreciated x

Post new Message to Thread