Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time with a girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had always been curious I had been kissed by a girl in school before it could go any further something spooked her and she pulled away, we never spoke about it or never even acknowledged it happened. since then I have always had a fantasy about her so many what if's.

Skip forward 5 years later I bump into her and her very hot husband walking though town, we chat for a while and share a few laughs about school days. I've got to rush back to work after lunch but she suggested meeting after for drinks and dinner. I jump at the chance to let my hair down it's been a while.

All afternoon I'm thinking how lovely she looked, beautiful ample breasts and legs that were so long. He husband is a very lucky man. My phone pinged and it was a text from her saying she would meet me a 5.30pm as her husband has gone back home to let the childminder go.

My afternoon flew in and before I knew it I was sitting in a hotel with a cocktail in my hand. We shared stories about our partners and how we met. Conversation turned to sex and she said her sex life was amazing bit she had always wondered what if. I got a little red and said me to.

We ordered another bottle of wine and finished our dinner. I got up to go to the bathroom and arranged to pay the bill.

I walked into the stall, before I could lock the door she was behind me. She pushed me back onto toilet and sat on my knee. Kissing me she slid her tongue into my mouth this time I kissed her back running my hands through her beautiful blond hair pulling her head back and running my tongue along her neck.she let out a loud moan. Her hands found my chest her head moved down to my nipples she sucked the left one so hard it hurt. I pushed her off me and stood up. She apologied thinking she has taken it to far..

I pushed her up against the door undid her skirt and placed my hand on her throbbing pussy. She was almost as wet as me. I moved her pants aside and stated rubbing her clit. I sucked her nipple and pushed my finger into her soaking wet hole. One slid in easily then two slowly moving them in and out of her my thumb rubbing her clit she asked me to go faster I could feel her getting close to cumming so I stop. Push her down onto toilet lid and get on my knees infront of her. My tongue finds her clit she moans so loud the girl in next stall laughed.

I stuck her clit and finger her pussy so gently she is begging me to go faster. I want her to remember the way she came on my face. As I feel her tense up again I stop her. She is so close to cumming she can't catch her breath. I pass her her skirt and straighten myself up. I say we should get a room.

She smiled and agreed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Wow, very nice. And well written.

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Very hot indeed!

By *orkiepud_69Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Excellent! Can’t wait for the next instalment!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By *iker59Man
over a year ago

wrexhamm

Thats certainly cheered up my nightshift

By *indaW50sWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

over a year ago

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Please keep going, so sexy

By *onsi69Man
over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is fantastic

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ockedandloaded888Man
over a year ago

ayr

Don’t stop now!!!!

over a year ago

I walk up to reception and ask if they have a room free. They don't so I say I don't live that far away and my partner is away on business we could go back to mine. She is a little hesitant. I order us another drink and say we can decide after these.

We sit down and start talking and I place my hand on her knee and slowly circle up her thigh. She doesn't push me away so I go a little higher. She looses her breath again. She grabs her bag and pulls out her phone.

She quickly phones her husband and says that we are having a great time and says would it be OK if she stayed out. Not lifting her eyes from mine. I could feel her undress me mentally.

I hear him say. Of course you have a good time ill see you tomorrow. I love you.

My heart stopped. Was I making a mistake would I ruin a beautiful with my partner or hers.. she hung up and said I have fancied you for years and never and other woman crossed my mind. I picture you at times when I'm fucking my husband I have dreamt of this day.

I have to admit I have too. I ordered us a taxi and we headed to my apartment.

Neither of us had planned this we were both excited and couldn't contain it on the taxi ride back she started kissing me feeling my breasts. My nippels were rock hard my blouse was open and she moved her head down and started licking them the hurt they were that hard in the best possible way.

We arrived at my apartment and I show her round she excuses herself to use the bathroom..

I try to compose myself all flustered at the thought of what was about to happen. I shout in would you like a drink or coffee. There was no reply. I go to check on her to make sure she is ok. I find her on my bed. In a beautiful red bra and pants. Waiting for me

I never noticed how beautiful her body was I reach over to turn the lights off she says don't I want to see you.

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

over a year ago

Wow so hot....

over a year ago

I climb onto the bed beside taking ever inch of her in I run my hands along her feet up her leg till I reach her thigh. She is playing with my hair running her nails through my scalp. Pushing my head towards her I stop and get up and undress. To my underwear, she sits up on the bed pulling me closer to her, she unhooks my bra my breasts fall she cups them in both hands and starts kissing me hard I feel her tongue in my mouth as I'm standing I feel my juices running out I'm so wet ready for her. She lies down on the edge of the bed with her head hanging off the end and pulls me over her. She starts kissing my pants and sucking my juices through them. Her hands grab my bum hard she pulls me onto her face.

I can bare it I moan loud. As I do she pulls my pants aside and places her fingers into me two to begin with slowly in and out the noise of my wetness. She puts another finger in I'm so tight she had to move so slowly in and out. Her tongue on my clit making slow circular motions. I tell her I'm going to cum she stops. And moving her her tounge and says not yet. She gets up and pulls me onto the bed, face down lifts my bum up a little and put a finger in my ass. I've never had anything up my butt, I scream loud that makes her put another finger in and out slowly. I push against her rocking back and forth. I am dying to cum.

My hole body is trembling. I tell her I'm going to cum again she stops again.

This is torture I say she just laughs.

over a year ago

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *rishman30Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

She gets up and goes to the bathroom. While I composed myself. I find my vibratior in the drawer and start to play. She walks in and her eyes light up. She takes it off me and places it into her and straddles me rocking back and forth on my knee while kissing me I pull her head back by her hair and suck her rock hard nipples. Biting her gently she let's out a very loud moan I know she's going to cum. With my vibrator inside her I push her off me and start eating her sucking and biting her clit. She's begging me to bite her harder she tences up and screaming so loud her body trembling all over she cums on my face and squits so much she soaks me as she cums over and over her beautiful body glistening with sweat. Her beauty astounding me I take my vibratior out and suck her juices off it. While she recovered I go to get us a drink I find vodka but no mixer, she grabs the bottle from me and gulps it down. She is trembling from the climax. We lie down and she climbs on top of me running her hands all over my body at this I could cum with her touch her beautiful long hair on my skin she turns around and 69's me slowly running her tounge around my clit I'm soaking wet so turned on by making her cum hard she takes my vibratior and shoves it up my ass hard I scream in pain as I do she bites my clothes the extreme pain and pleasure I never expected to enjoy.

I'm begging to cum my juices running out she is lapping them up as she moves the vibratior in and out of my ass she slowly put a finger inside me then another and another before I could protest she had her whole hand inside me I'd never felt anything like it before ever hole filled and my clit so big from her sucking and biting me.

I feel the most intense orgasam cumming I can't move she has me pinned to the bed with her legs I cum so hard I cry out my whole body shaking. She climbs off me kissing me whispered I have dreamt of this ever day since I kissed you all those years ago.

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

By *nlyme45Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Great story mmm x

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

wow awesome story xx

over a year ago

Thanks

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"I climb onto the bed beside taking ever inch of her in I run my hands along her feet up her leg till I reach her thigh. She is playing with my hair running her nails through my scalp. Pushing my head towards her I stop and get up and undress. To my underwear, she sits up on the bed pulling me closer to her, she unhooks my bra my breasts fall she cups them in both hands and starts kissing me hard I feel her tongue in my mouth as I'm standing I feel my juices running out I'm so wet ready for her. She lies down on the edge of the bed with her head hanging off the end and pulls me over her. She starts kissing my pants and sucking my juices through them. Her hands grab my bum hard she pulls me onto her face.

I can bare it I moan loud. As I do she pulls my pants aside and places her fingers into me two to begin with slowly in and out the noise of my wetness. She puts another finger in I'm so tight she had to move so slowly in and out. Her tongue on my clit making slow circular motions. I tell her I'm going to cum she stops. And moving her her tounge and says not yet. She gets up and pulls me onto the bed, face down lifts my bum up a little and put a finger in my ass. I've never had anything up my butt, I scream loud that makes her put another finger in and out slowly. I push against her rocking back and forth. I am dying to cum.

My hole body is trembling. I tell her I'm going to cum again she stops again.

This is torture I say she just laughs. "

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

over a year ago

Very sexy story

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago