Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The phone call

Jump to newest

By *bextra OP   Man
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

She had called into the office to see about a work placement, but the boss was not keen. Just wouldn’t fit in here and we do not have enough on.

I was tasked with showing her out, a tall woman from Ireland aged about 37, and I was a young buck, aged 25 and never thought she would look at me. We chatted at the front door, and dropped the hint that even if she didn’t come back on placement I would like to meet for a drink, she said hope so and disappeared off into the late September sunshine.

Later that day, the phone rang in the office about 5 and I picked it up, what are you doing this Friday, fancy coming round and I can cook a meal for us.

She lived on the other side of the city and so a car ride away, and arrived in a smart suburb street and house, with car on the drive.

Pauline opened the door and was wearing standard evening clothes for the mid 80s, top, and jeans. We hugged hello and a kiss on the cheek.

Into the front room and table set, and we sat down to chat, eye contact and a bit of flirting but I thought all the time out of my league, and will be home by 11.

She talked about her home and life in Donegal and how she had come to England, to start a new chapter, the wine flowed and after the food the invite to the sofa for coffee, she sat on one end and I was at the other… still no clues as to where this could be going.

She went to get another coffee and came back, and I hinted that I ought to go at some point… no we can’t risk you driving as you could be over the limit, you will have to stay.

Do you have a spare room? No the lodger is coming home this evening and you can’t sleep here as they might have company, you will have to sleep in my bed.

Where did that come from? Out of the blue, she leaned forward and pulled me closer, come here and kiss me, I have wanted you since we met.

No signals and no hints.

Time for bed she whispered breaking away from a kiss, just as my hand was starting to edge around her boob.

She lead me upstairs and into her double bedroom, back in a tick and off she went to the bathroom.

I started to undress, socks and shirt when she came back in, bathrooms free and my tooth brush is the red one for you to use… I saw that as my order to refreshen up and so wandered into the bathroom still confused as to where this was going.

Coming back into a dimly lit bedroom, one dim table light on, and Pauline was in bed. Come and join me she said, I am naked and want you to be the same. We had only kissed this far and no touching and I found myself next to this older woman lifting the covers for me to slip in next to her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *earded BeastMan
over a year ago

Durham

By *bextra OP   Man
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

She lay on her side and I took the full view in …. Breasts about 34c or d, shapely body and a dark mass of public hair. She must have also seen me as I stepped naked towards her bed, ramrod stiff and very horny.

Such an amazing turn of events when an hour before I thought I would be driving home or on the sofa

We lay there and kissed with my hand around behind her back stoking slowly down her spine as she kissed me full and hard on, her tongue darting around my lips and mouth.

Before I had a chance to stroke around to her breast and nipples, she pushed my left shoulder and told me to lie down on my back.

This was the end coming of any fun I thought

By *bextra OP   Man
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

I lay on my back as she straddled me and with a gentle wiggle had slid her pussy over the top of my cock and swallowed its whole length in one.

She squeezed her muscles and I felt her tighten around me as she started to ride me.

I was so. Innocent in those days, that this was a completely new sensation and a technique new to me. I had always had to be on top of college girls, to start to ride them, and previous girlfriends had always needed a slow start to warm up their pussy. This was new to me, a woman who led and got what she wanted.

She kept riding and pumping down onto me, her breasts swinging in my face. I reached out with my hands to hold them.

No leave them alone and let me fuck you hard….

I arched my back to try and penetrate her deeper, and deeper.

She rode on and on, and with a pant of fuck me hard orgasmed and flooded me with her juices.

She slid off my hard wet cock, and reversed her pussy onto my face.

Lick me out, and suck my clit and make me come again…. This woman knew what she wanted.

I started with haste into the soft folds of her pussy, licking deep into her slit and up to find her clit. It was swollen and bigger than I had ever felt before …as I lapped it and teased it with the tip of my tongue, she started to shake again and pant.

Once again she screamed god fuck me and more as her pussy throbbed giving up more juices to be swallowed and enjoyed.

By *un22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ootsy52Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Lovely , typical big Donegal lass away from home and no eyes on her

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ndy79randyMan
over a year ago

Washington

By *.jellyMan
over a year ago

jacksonville

By *.jellyMan
over a year ago

jacksonville

By *bextra OP   Man
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

This was all so unexpected starting from an innocent landline phone call and invite to dinner. I was so innocent in those days.

She turned round and kissed me again, now will you fuck me hard and long please.

She rolled off me and knelt on the bed with her head in the pillows

I jumped up at the offer and knelt around behind her between her legs. She pushed her ass high and I traced a finger across her back and thro her crack to her bum which she wiggled at me.

I lifted my solid cock towards her pussy and started to slip it in at the same time, rimming her ass and push against the resistance,

My cock slipped into her slowly and I could feel her stiffen and as my finger slipped in deeper her pants and groans intensified …….

By *bextra OP   Man
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

She pushed back as I pushed forward and we got balls deep rocking slowly, with my finger tracing the outline of her ass and a very tight hole. Rubbing around her lips and using her lub, my finger tried a second time. Oh fuck I haven’t had that for ages, go slowly she panted as she rocked back and forwards on her knees.

My left hand reached underneath and grabbed her ample tits and squeezed as pushing with my cock and finger at the same time. With the tip of my forefinger I could feel the shaft of my cock rocking in and out of pulsating pussy.

My left hand stroked across her stiff nipple and and squeezed until she whelped in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and I could feel pussy contract again.

Don’t stop please … I haven’t been fucked like this for ages she moaned.

Anything you want I asked her, as it is always good to know.

On my back and let me wrap my legs around your neck…. Slowly withdrew my finger and then started to slide my cock out…. She was tight but well lubbed…. What a ride

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Please carry on

By *ocalguy4youMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Wanking now

By *bextra OP   Man
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

She rolled onto her back and put her legs into the air, her pussy in the dim lights of the bedroom was swollen with pleasure and her ass was open to be used more.

Which do you want me?

Fuck my pussy and suck my tits and then pump deep into me…

What could I don but succumb to this older woman’s desires.

My cock tip nudged her lips and with my hand slid it up and down her pussy, and entered easily, all the way to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around my neck and rocked back and forward with me.

My hands around both boobs and squeezing her nipples tight as she panted, keep going go on fuck me fuck me and finish off in me.

I could feel my balls tighten and swell as I pumped into her … she panted with delight and fingered herself to a finale…

Wow, all because I answered the phone

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

Brilliant. Wish it were me.

Post new Message to Thread