Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first time at a naturist spa - part 2

Jump to newest

By *oakingforyou OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Sussex

We were in a hallway. He led me down, past various doors, some open and some closed. We turned a corner, and at the end of the corridor I saw a space big enough for several couples to ‘rest’. It was deserted. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me through the doorway of a small room with a high bed. He closed the door and I smiled, this was fine, just us. He kissed me, lifted me up onto the bed and yanked my towel off to reveal my large, full breasts. He groaned and mumbled something as he began to tease my nipples with his mouth, grabbing handfuls as he did so. I leaned back, enjoying every second, his hot body pressed against me.

Then he abruptly stopped, and with a slight smile on his face said “I want to show you something.” I nodded obediently and slid onto the floor, as he helped me with my towel. He grabbed my hand, led me back down the corridor towards the entrance. I felt a combination of relief and frustration- I wanted him to fuck me but I wasn’t comfortable in that pokey little room. Where was he taking me?

He stopped outside a large door. He looked at me, serious as a heart attack. “Ready?”

“Ready for what?” I innocently replied, as he moved behind me and urged me forward….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester