Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cumming out of lockdown

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

During lockdown my wife and I had one fantasy that we kept coming back to and which kept us feeling very horny during those dark days and nights. This is the story of that fantasy and one man’s determination to make it come true. I hope you enjoy it.

As we moved into 2020 our sex life was better than I’d ever thought possible. My wife and I had joined Fab as a couple a year earlier and after a slow start we soon made up for lost time. We’d met Jon, who finally made my dream of being a cuckold come true on a hot afternoon in a hotel in Harrogate on my birthday. Jon is a good looking, married, silver fox in his late forties, a good ten years younger than my wife. The sight of him placing a pillow under my wife’s arse and her wantonly opening her legs to take his full length inside her is one I will never forget. Since then there had been regular meetings with Jon and more were planned.

We’d even had the courage to attend a couple of Fab socials where we met so many lovely people. At the first one my wife drew the attention of another slim, good looking and distinguished chap, also in his fifties. This led to them chatting online and eventually to an invite to his flat for lots of hot sex. And at the Christmas social there had been a very fit guy in his forties who we had agreed to meet in the new year.

2020 was going to be fab-u-lous. Except of course it wasn’t.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As the pandemic dragged on so the chances of us picking up where we left off reduced. Kate had 2 birthdays under lockdown so although the outlook was much brighter by Spring 2021 she felt ‘past it’. She complained she was too old, was unattractive and had put on three pounds. At her insistence I hid our couples' profile.

Fortunately Jon had been happy for me to take photos and short video clips during our meetings. Kate didn’t want to look at them but I certainly enjoyed them. I looked at how passionately they kissed each other. How they undressed each other with each reaching into the other's pants. How he licked her pussy and she sucked his cock. And all the positions they had sex in: Kate on her back with her stocking clad legs wrapped around his back, or her legs on his shoulders; her on top, easing his dick inside her; him taking her from behind and from what she told me afterwards, her favourite, which was him turning her on her side to give her a deep and satisfying seeing to while she clutched the pillow. In the videos I was turned on hearing her rising moans and gasps of pleasure as he brought her to a climax with his fingers, tongue or dick.

My wife loves sex with Jon and it seemed ridiculous to me that it might never happen again. But looking at the photos and videos I realised there was another problem. And I knew what it was. It was me.

over a year ago

My wife’s first marriage ended when she was in her late thirties. Her sexual prime. Well meaning friends told her men she knew would come looking for sex - men she worked with, neighbours and even the husbands of her friends. They said it as a warning but Kate had relished the idea and looked forward to lots of illicit sex. But it didn’t happen.

When we got together ten years ago I tried to make up for it by writing her erotic bedtime stories, often based on her regrets. For example, she was once at a staff do in a big hotel and a handsome chap in a suit, collar and tie chatted to her and invited her to his room. Worried about what her work colleagues might think she declined but came to regret her decision. Obviously in my story she takes him up on his offer. Those stories really turned her on and led to great sex.

Although the photos and videos clearly showed my wife enjoying sex with Jon I saw that it was always him taking the lead. I sensed my wife was holding back, that she wanted to make up for the missed opportunities of twenty years ago. She needed to be set free. And the one thing stopping her was me being in the room, looking on with my camera.

over a year ago

If Jon couldn’t be with us physically during the pandemic he was certainly there in our fantasies. One night in bed I suggested my plan for the first time. We should invite Jon to the house and once he and Kate were together on the sofa I should leave them alone. Urged on by Kate I described them kissing and Jon’s hand working its way up her thigh, reaching her stocking top. Her parting her legs to let him get inside her panties. Then when they couldn’t wait any longer they would go upstairs for an afternoon of illicit sex. Taking their time to do whatever they wanted without me looking on. My hard cock slipped easily into her soaking cunt.

‘Are you thinking about Jon’s cock back inside you?’

I could tell she was as she got even wetter.

‘Yes.’

‘Are you going to be naughty Kate? Is that what you want?’

‘Oh, yes.’

‘Tell me what you want.’

‘I want his cock inside me. I don’t want him to put a condom on. I just want to feel his lovely cock deep inside me.’

‘That is naughty. Have you been thinking about this?’

‘Yes I have. Is that bad?’

‘It is a bit. Naughty Kate fucking Jon bareback. Do you want him to come inside you?’

‘Ooo, that would be very naughty. What do you think?’

‘I think you should do whatever you want. Will you tell me all about it afterwards?’

‘Mmmm, yes,’ murmured Kate, clutching my back and pulling me deeper.

I knew that in her head she was in bed with Jon, not me.

‘Oh, oh, oh,’ Kate moaned.

At this point I’d love to say we climaxed together in a mutually fulfilling and wet crescendo, but this is me we’re talking about. The more excited Kate gets, the more excited I get. If sex was an Olympic sport I’d win a gold medal every time. I always come first.

A minute later my withered member slipped out of Kate and I reached to the bedside cabinet for the small black wand.

‘Do you want your little friend?’

‘Please.’

The small battery powered device did its job and soon Kate was lost to the fantasy again.

The moans began to rise again until Kate said:

‘Stop.Stop.’ Pushing my hand away.

It seemed that fantasy Jon could do what I never can.

The suggestion though had been a great success. We shared it many times over the months. Could I make it a reality though? I desperately needed to find out.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Go for it she’s ready

over a year ago

We had kept in touch with Jon throughout the pandemic. We exchanged cheeky messages and sometimes we sent him suggestive photos of Kate on the bed in her underwear.

It was a long wait but by the middle of May 2021 we had all been double jabbed, restrictions were being eased and finally we were in a position to begin planning our next meeting with Jon.

Despite her obvious enthusiasm in bed, out of it Kate played down the chance of a meeting. But I noticed she went to the beauticians and got her bikini line waxed. We weren’t going to the beach any time soon and I don’t think she was having her pussy tidied up for me. The gym was open again and she was making the most of that. She was back to colouring her hair too. After the forced abstinence of lockdown it seemed to me that my wife was getting herself ready for getting naked with Jon.

Before the pandemic Jon’s work base was not far from us and as a manager he had a lot of flexibility. Unfortunately during lockdown he had lost his job but had found another one. But he had much less freedom and his new place of work was about an hour from our house. It would also take him about another 90 minutes to get home. Dropping by for even a quickie would be difficult.

We left it with him to let us know when he could get to us but by the end of June we still hadn’t arranged anything and my wife was already thinking it might be for the best. Her confidence was quite low again. Meeting Jon now seemed unlikely. I had two choices: accept we might never see him again or to be a devious, manipulative sod. I’m sure you know which I chose.

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

over a year ago

I found a city centre hotel in Leeds we’d met Jon in previously and which was not far from his work. I suggested to my wife we have a romantic break at the hotel for my birthday at the end of July. The room I’d chosen was an executive one which came with an extra large king sized bed and best of all, check in from 12 pm.

Having booked the hotel I casually suggested it would be a good place to meet Jon. But Kate wasn’t fooled and was having none of it. She quite rightly spotted I had set the whole thing up. My big mistake was suggesting that her having sex with Jon would be a great birthday present for me. Whoops! I let it drop.

10 days before the booking I carefully raised the subject again. Kate put up the usual objections - she was too old now. Jon wouldn’t find her attractive. She’d put on weight in lockdown and on top of that she was still annoyed at me for what I’d done. I told her I knew her better than she knew herself. That once she met Jon again all her doubts would fade and she’d become naughty Kate. She had to admit she did like being naughty Kate and with a bit of pretend resignation she finally agreed to let me invite Jon to meet us at the hotel. He accepted immediately and said he’d get the afternoon off.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Three days before our meeting my wife sent this message to Jon:

‘Do you remember hubby used to write stories about me meeting a silver fox in a hotel for a liaison? Well we’ve talked about him leaving us to it but he’d like us to message him about what we’re up to - what do you think?’

Jon replied:

‘Wow very exciting. I like the thought of that. Maybe we could send him some suggestive pictures. I am excited about kissing you again, lips, face and neck. Then undressing you slowly and admiring your sexy body before devouring every inch of it.’

Kate made both Jon and I wait a whole day before replying:

‘I keep re-reading your message and I’m definitely up for that (smiley face) .

After a lot of hesitation my wife was really looking forward to sex with Jon again.

over a year ago

over a year ago

The day before our meeting we began to pack. I took a sneaky peek at what my wife had laid out on the bed. There were two sexy sets of skimpy bra and knickers with stockings to match. One set I’d seen before but the other was brand new and had clearly been bought to please Jon.

I put together our naughty black bag - a little toiletries bag that contained some small vibrators, different flavoured lubes and four condoms. Would that be enough? Or maybe they wouldn’t need any.

Finding her in the kitchen I approached Kate.

‘This is a bit of a delicate question. Are you going to use a condom?’

‘Yes,’ she said smiling.

‘Will four be enough?’

‘How many has Jon used in the past?’ asked Kate.

‘No more than two. But you’ve got plenty of time. I don’t want you running out.’

‘Four will be more than enough,’ she assured me.

Later I popped out to buy milk and picked up another pack of six condoms. It just felt good to be getting ready for my wife’s liaison with Jon and somehow made it all seem more real.

By *otplaying4nowWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

We arrived at the hotel an hour before our meeting with Jon. I had the pleasure of watching my wife get ready for him - showering, putting on makeup and sexy underwear - a lacy black bra and panties. I took a quick photo. Sort of before and after. We were both full of nerves tinged with excitement.

‘What about stockings?’ I asked.

‘It’s too hot and it will be a bit obvious if anyone sees me wearing them when I meet him. I’ll put them on when we get back to the room.’

‘Why am I doing this?’, said my wife looking in the large mirror and beginning to doubt herself again.

‘Trust me,’ I said. ‘Once you meet him it will be fine. You’ll have a great time.’

At 2pm he messaged to say he was in the lobby. My wife set off to meet him. We’d agreed I’d leave it a few minutes then come down myself and discreetly spy on them as they became reacquainted. But as I stepped outside the room the two of them were walking down the corridor. My wife was beaming. No sign of nerves, just a confident smile. They couldn’t wait to get in the room and fuck each other.

‘Enjoy yourselves’, I said weakly as they moved past me and closed the door.

I have to admit that at this point I felt a little pang of regret at being left out. I made my way to the bar.

over a year ago

Dropping my wife off at a hotel to have sex with another guy had long been my hot fantasy. Now it was happening I wasn’t really sure how to handle it. My heart was racing at the thought of the two them together. I was too nervous to do anything except wait for a message. Five minutes later it arrived

‘Having my bum fondled and my neck kissed’ said my wife.

Then a few minutes later one from Jon:

‘I’ve told her I am not going to take her panties down until they are wet.’

The next one said:

‘We’re talking about the naughty things we’ve done and want to do. Guess what Kate wants?’

‘Mmm. I’d guess to be fucked against the wall.’

‘Not quite right…’

A photo showed her hand in his pants, fondling his erection.

Ten minutes later there was another photo. My wife’s knickers around her ankles.

‘I’m picturing Jon’s cock deep inside your pussy,’ I texted back.

‘It’s very wet,’ came her reply.

I saw she wasn’t wearing her stockings. In the rush to let Jon get inside her pants she hadn’t had time to put them on.

Five minutes after that the best one of all from my wife:

“I want Jon’s cock sooo badly now. He’s teasing me.’

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

over a year ago

And after that the messages stopped for an hour. I knew that 10 floors above me my wife was having sex. I imagined her on her back, Jon’s dick deep inside her as she begged him to fuck her.

My mind was in turmoil. I did sneak up to the room to listen outside, hoping to hear my wife moaning in ecstasy. But the door was too thick and the cleaner was lurking. So I went back to the bar and continued my nervous vigil. I flicked through the pages of a magazine but couldn’t concentrate. After an age of waiting I finally heard the ping of a WhatsApp message. Nervously I picked up my phone and opened the message to reveal a photo. It showed the solid wooden desk of the hotel room reflected in the large gold framed mirror behind it. Perched on the desk naked, her back to the mirror was my wife. Her arms were wrapped around Jon who was standing between her legs and obviously fucking her while reaching behind her to take the photo.

‘A new favourite position(grinning face and wink emojis),’ read the message.

‘I hope Kate is cumming lots’ I typed lamely with shaking hands.

‘No worries on that score’ came the reply from Jon.

In my head I could hear Kate moaning as Jon brought her to a climax. My heart and mind were racing and I had to distract myself somehow. I began to write what would eventually become this account.

It was over thirty minutes before the next message appeared:

‘Are you coming back up?’ asked my wife.

They had been having sex for 2 hours. I finished my drink and moved to the lift..

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan
over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

As I opened the door to the room I was hoping to find them still shagging. So it was disappointing to find the two of them lying on the bed drinking wine. Jon was fully clothed and Kate was wearing a black robe, but naked underneath. I moved to kiss her before taking in the scene before me. There were several very obvious wet patches on the white duvet cover and I could not resist touching one in the middle of the huge bed tenderly, savouring the dampness. I found Kate’s knickers on the floor and as Jon had predicted they were very wet. I’d placed four condoms by the bed and now there were just two.

I poured myself a glass of wine and took a seat. The two, of them were totally relaxed as they told me they had fucked on the bed so hard it came away from the wall. Apart from the desk top they’d had sex against the wall and even in the shower. I knew Kate would tell me everything later so I didn’t push for details.

The conversation moved on and we chatted until it was clear Jon was getting ready to leave us to it.

‘Are you going to kiss Jon goodbye?’ I said to Kate.

Without hesitation they moved off the bed and began to kiss, open mouthed, tongues searching, her hands reaching around his neck and head, offering herself to his touch. Still kissing her passionately Jon made a show of lifting up my wife’s gown at the back so I could see her naked bum as he fondled and squeezed it. Then a short while a hand moved to the front and I guessed he was playing with her wet pussy. I soon got very hard, seeing how wantonly Kate was allowing Jon to grope and finger her, shifting slightly to allow him to explore her more deeply.

They didn’t look like a couple who had spent the afternoon having sex. More like a couple getting ready for sex. Kate was definitely desperate to be fucked again.

‘Still time for a quickie,’ I said, only half joking.

over a year ago

By *ilver_medalistMan
over a year ago

belfast

"And after that the messages stopped for an hour. I knew that 10 floors above me my wife was having sex. I imagined her on her back, Jon’s dick deep inside her as she begged him to fuck her.

My mind was in turmoil. I did sneak up to the room to listen outside, hoping to hear my wife moaning in ecstasy. But the door was too thick and the cleaner was lurking. So I went back to the bar and continued my nervous vigil. I flicked through the pages of a magazine but couldn’t concentrate. After an age of waiting I finally heard the ping of a WhatsApp message. Nervously I picked up my phone and opened the message to reveal a photo. It showed the solid wooden desk of the hotel room reflected in the large gold framed mirror behind it. Perched on the desk naked, her back to the mirror was my wife. Her arms were wrapped around Jon who was standing between her legs and obviously fucking her while reaching behind her to take the photo.

‘A new favourite position(grinning face and wink emojis),’ read the message.

‘I hope Kate is cumming lots’ I typed lamely with shaking hands.

‘No worries on that score’ came the reply from Jon.

In my head I could hear Kate moaning as Jon brought her to a climax. My heart and mind were racing and I had to distract myself somehow. I began to write what would eventually become this account.

It was over thirty minutes before the next message appeared:

‘Are you coming back up?’ asked my wife.

They had been having sex for 2 hours. I finished my drink and moved to the lift..

"

Is that the pic on your profile?

over a year ago

They continued to kiss and caress each other for a few more minutes until Jon moved away and began to undo his trousers, revealing the bulge in his pants. I thought he was going to make Kate suck his cock but he quickly stripped naked smiling at me. Kate slipped off her robe. They made their way back to the bed. Guided by Jon, Kate eased herself across the top of the huge bed and opened her legs. Jon lay on top of her and the desperate kissing resumed. Kate was hungry for Jon, caressing his head and clutching at his back and buttocks. I noticed a scratch on his back from their earlier efforts.

I moved to the foot of the bed, my erection pushing at my trousers. I stood motionless and kept quiet, not wanting to spoil the mood. I needn’t have bothered. They were totally oblivious to me.

over a year ago

From where I stood it appeared that Jon was fucking Kate but as I moved to the side of the bed for the view from behind I saw that he wasn’t inside her. Just moving between her legs in slow thrusts, making her wait. As I watched I saw him ease the tip of his cock around her cunt, rubbing it against her pussy lips until it was wet with her juices, getting ready to slide up her again. Not for the first time that afternoon Kate, in need of Jon inside her, reached down and took hold of his dick, guiding it into her pussy eagerly. My wife was openly fucking Jon bareback! She moved her hand to his back, pulling him in deeply as he leaned into her, pushing all the way into her soaking pussy and making Kate gasp. With slow, rhythmic movements Jon began to screw my wife.

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this

over a year ago

I had seen them have sex before but this, it seemed to me, was a new level. Here were two people who had just spent two hours swapping fantasies and experiences as well as exploring every inch of each other’s bodies and had fully understood each other’s needs. Jon was in total control, sometimes pinning Kate’s hands above her head to prove the point. Kate was allowing him to do whatever he wanted, reacting with murmurs of pleasure, clutching and caressing him as he made his moves.

I moved to the foot of the bed again and continued to watch as Jon fucked my wife. Kissing her then moving his head to suck her nipple. Pulling her legs up behind his back to fuck her deeper. Her putting one hand on his back to pull him closer and the other on his head to guide him back to her hungry lips. Him biting her neck as she moaned softly. And all the while his hips moving rhythmically back and forth with Kate enjoying every gentle, or not so gentle thrust. Kate stretched her arms above her head and he held them there. Kate submitted herself to Jon totally as his thrusts become faster and her moans of pleasure louder.

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *rmdMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

Great story so far

over a year ago

Slowly the action began to slow and I sensed Jon was close to cumming, stopping in time. Kate responded by caressing and kissing him tenderly. I don’t think she cared if he filled her with his spunk, maybe even wanted him to. Although no words were said I realised this was my cue to join in. I threw off my clothes, finally releasing my aching tool, and climbed on the bed.

‘Feel how wet she is’, invited Jon.

I reached between his legs and moved my hand up her thigh until I reached the point where his stiff cock was enveloped by Kate’s stretched pussy lips. She was absolutely soaking, her juices running down her arse cheeks to add to the other wet patches they had made earlier.

Slowly they parted and Kate came back from wherever she had been. Jon dressed and Kate slid off the bed to kiss him again. This time he guided her back towards me so she was sandwiched between us. Me caressing and kissing her back while he continued to kiss, fondle and finger her from the front.

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

He then guided us both to the desk. At his instruction Kate sat on it again but now it was clearly my turn to put my cock inside her. I am a good six inches taller than Jon and nearly a foot taller than my wife so it was more difficult for me, but by placing a pillow under her bum I managed to ease my aching cock into my wife’s slippery pussy. Gently I began to fuck her and she turned to kiss me every bit as furiously as she had Jon. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so turned on. So wanton and needy for even more sex.

Now it was Jon she was oblivious to and he took this as his cue to leave.

He kissed Kate, fist bumped me and left.

over a year ago

For the next half an hour Kate told me more about the sex. At her insistence they had begun with screwing on the desk before moving onto the bed for lots of licking, kissing, sucking and fucking. We began to re-enact some of what they had done. Moving over to the bed where Kate showed me the ‘present’ Jon had left for me - a perfect bite mark on her peach of a bum. I learned that from the first moment she begged Jon to put his cock inside her they had not used a condom. He had put one on as they seemed to be nearing an end on the bed but she wasn’t done screwing him and she took him to the shower. Off had come the condom and he had fucked her against the slippery tiles as the warm water cascaded over them. We too tried the shower but the height difference and the lack of purchase in the wet bath made it impossible.

We moved back to the desk, just as they had done an hour earlier. Kate told me the sex had ended there, back where it began. Putting two pillows under her I eased back inside Kate as between moans of pleasure she continued to tell me about having sex with Jon.

over a year ago

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

He had put on the second condom before sending me the hot photo as she greedily guided him back into her willing hole. Still he teased her. Taking the time to text me and tell me how much Kate was cumming before putting the phone down at last and giving her his full attention. Free to let himself come they had shagged frantically on the desk top, her scratching his back as she urged him on. The two of them kissing and biting each other, grappling on the edge of the desk as their passion rose. With one last effort Jon fucked Kate as hard as he could and she came just seconds before he exploded inside her.

I could see Kate giving herself over to the moment, closing her eyes and moaning as I moved between her legs. The pillow beneath her perfect bum was wet to the touch. Looking at her beautiful face I could tell that in her head she was re-living being fucked by Jon. My wife had let herself go. Shamelessly having sex with a married man in every position she could think of, in every place she could think of. And from the first moment she had seen him again until the encore on the bed oblivious to my presence she had relished every second. All this was going through my head as she moved to match my thrusts, skilfully urging me on. And just as Jon had on that same desk I found myself clasping Kate tightly as I came deep inside her very, very wet and well fucked pussy.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Excellent read! Thanks for posting.

over a year ago

The next day...

We once met a couple who were experienced swingers. They said the lifestyle was addictive. They made it sound like a drug.

The day after our meeting with Jon I still felt very churned up. There was a knot in my stomach and I hardly ate. What we had done had been a huge fantasy for us both so it was hard to understand why I felt as if every nerve in my body had been stimulated all at once. I savoured the sensation as if tasting a fine wine. There were hints of feeling a bit left out in there, with a dash of inadequacy and top notes of insecurity.

Our journey started with erotic stories and fantasies. My wife’s reaction to those told me there was a longing waiting to be fulfilled. It had taken several years but finally we met Jon, bringing some of those fantasies to life. That in itself was amazing but still I felt there was another level to be reached. Now my wife had been given the time and space to let herself go and give rein to her desires. And for me the more my wife wanted and enjoyed sex with another man the more thrilling and intoxicating it was. Reality often doesn’t live up to the fantasy but in this case it had exceeded it for both of us. I was coming down from the effects of a very powerful drug and I was at a loss as to what to do. I think we both were but my wife was handling it better because her dosage wasn’t tainted with the impurities like insecurity that I was allowing to creep in. The question now was what to do about it.

The answer of course was to ask our dealer for more. Jon had already told us he would be staying not far from our house the following month as he had a function to attend with his old workmates. We exchanged messages and eagerly confirmed another meeting. Jon asked Kate what she wanted from her next meeting with him. Her reply was:

‘More of the same. A lot more of the same. With hubby joining in for a Grand Finale.’

There had been times where I doubted myself. Wondering if I was leading my wife on a journey of sexual exploration just to satisfy my own needs. But now she and her lover were in the driving seat. Finding new ways to enjoy kissing, licking, fingering, sucking and fucking. I was in the back seat looking on. My journey to becoming a cuckold had reached another level.

over a year ago

"Excellent read! Thanks for posting. "

My pleasure. Look out for my next thread. I have a cunning plan I think you might like.

By *_new_memberMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic story

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Absolutely fabulous.

I love that they emotions and doubts are as big a part, if not bigger, than the sex.Hers as well as yours.

Brilliant

Please keep the updates coming?

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Loving this

over a year ago

If you’ve enjoyed this story then please look at ‘Live reporting’ for next chapter in our adventure.

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

That's where I found this one!!

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic story

Post new Message to Thread