FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

1st Attempt at a fantasy writing

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

“Are you sure you want to do this?” she says.

I move closer and place my arms on her waist so our chests are touching. She brings me in by holding the back of my arms, and I can feel my heart beat stronger, my temperature begins to rise, and before I can even process it, we’re kissing.

My tongue is lapping her tongue and as we repeatedly open and close our mouths, I gently suck on her bottom lip. We both start to pant heavily. I can feel her breasts push against me and it makes my cock start to stiffen, pushing itself against my trousers, pinning it into a position it wants to be free from.

As she moves her hands to the nape of my neck, I move my hands ydown towards the back of her where I tuck my fingers into her jeans. I can feel her soft skin. Oh god, I want to feel her body. I get more intense with sucking her bottom lip, pulling it gently with my teeth as we pull away. We open our eyes at the same time, the first time we’ve done so since we started kissing, and share a moment. It’s a pause, a split second pause, where we look into each other’s eyes and read each other’s thoughts, and it’s the same thought, telepathy. I grab her by the back of the head and she grabs mine, fingers tangling through each other’s hair, and the kissing turns frantic, heavy, passionate, messy, and tongues are fighting, licking, darting, pushing. We’re swaying back and forth, trying to keep ourselves upright, so close into each other that we’ve unbalanced each other’s centre of mass, bodies pressed hard that she can feel my cock rubbing into her. My arms are uncontrollable, moving across her back, under her t-shirt, gripping onto her shoulders, trying to get any position that can hold her tighter to me while her hand has moved towards my cock, her palm rubbing it through my trousers, fingers and thumb moulding it, shaping my trousers to it, the fabric forming the thinnest of casts around it, and suddenly she pulls away.

She moves, what feels like in slow motion, downwards onto her knees and her eyes eventually come off mine and onto my crotch, and she reaches to undo my trousers. As she pulls them down past my thighs, my thick, long, erect cock elevates out from the prison that’s been holding it hostage, the arch of the strained shaft rising gradually from a horizontal position from the base of trimmed, glistening, black pubic hair, rising into the bulbous head that’s semi-exposed from the foreskin stretched thinly around it, the whole thing leaning slightly to the left as the weight pulls it to be unbalanced. She stares at it for a moment, analysing it, processing it. Then, with her hands wrapped around my thighs, opens her mouth wide with her tongue out and angles her head towards the end of my cock and manoeuvres her face towards my crotch until her tongue is touching my balls and I can feel the head touch the back of her throat. The sensation makes my cock twitch, jumping suddenly as it stiffens more inside her throat. My jaw drops and I give out a soft “ahh” sound as I exhale. She holds it there for a few seconds, then retreats back, still open mouthed, and repeats to push my cock to the back of her throat. She continues to do this a few times and as she does so, her saliva begins to form a silky layer of lubricant and it acts to sensitise my cock even more. I’m light headed. My heavy beating heart feels like it’s pumping every blood vessel to my groin, which feels like it’s on fire. There’s a mess on my cock, on the floor, around her mouth, on her top, where the saliva has spilled, and she starts to suck at the shaft with her glazed lips, moving up and down it, sometimes reaching the head and sucking at it until she makes a “pop” sound with her mouth, forces it into the inside of her cheek and then goes back to swallowing the cock whole and tickling my balls with the tip of her tongue.

“Oh god, I’m about to come”.

She looks up at me, then takes the base of my cock with one hand, pulling my foreskin so the head is strained and tensed, and starts to massage my balls with the other whilst she kisses the tip of my cock and tongues under the ridge of the head, flicking up and down over the slit as she takes in strings of pre-cum, not once taking her eyes off mine.

My face contorts and my body hunches over as my abs tense up when I feel the warm cum corse through my contracting balls and up through my cock, spraying multiple shots of sticky, sweet but salty, milky water onto her extended tongue, rolling down to the back of her throat where she collects it, closes her mouth and swallows. She uses her hand to jerk out any remaining cum and licks off the head.

I come down to meet her on the floor and kiss her. There’s a slight remnant taste of salt on her tongue. As we kiss, we manoeuvre ourselves onto the floor so I’m lying on top of her. I use the hand I’m not supporting myself with to undo her trousers and then lift up her top until her fulsome breasts are exposed. I move myself down her body to get level to her breasts and take out each one from her bra. I suck one of her nipples while I pinch the other softly between my thumb and my index finger. They’re erect and I can’t help but notice how perfect her areoles are. I slowly move down her soft warm body, kissing it as I move down to the waist, still playing with her breasts between my fingers. I kiss her stomach and I kiss the top of her pelvis. I take a moment to pull her trousers and shoes off and return to rest my face between her legs. I stroke the inside of her thigh while I rest my head on the other. I slowly begin to kiss her crotch around the area where her trimmed pubic hair starts, making soft scratching sounds as is rubs against my mouth, and I move my fingers gently across the inner crease where her pelvis and leg meet. I’m starting to take soft long sucks at her skin.

I kiss the top of her vagina, and her hair bristles my lips. It tastes good. As I repeatedly kiss her, my lower lip brushes her vagina lips and they start to open, ever so slightly, so I can feel her clit through the hood. She opens her legs wider for me and invites me in, placing her hand through my hair. I move my tongue between her lips and she tastes sweet and she smells good. I work my tongue from the bottom and work my way up to the clit, and feel that it’s protruding from her hood ever so slightly. I manoeuvre myself so I’m directly inbetween her legs now, and she’s positioned her knees slightly upwards so I can move my arms underneath them and hold her hips, and she places one hand on my wrist.

I can’t tell if it’s from her or the saliva, but she’s very wet. I’m flicking her clit more vigorously and it’s beginning to make the underneath of my tongue sore, but she’s starting to breathe heavily and I can’t stop. I take long sucks at her clit and I move a hand underneath her so I can finger her asshole. It’s already wet from the juice that’s dropped down from her vagina and I use the front of my middle finger to press onto her hole, and it invites me in. Just to the fingernail. Now to the first knuckle. Past the second knuckle. I’ve now got my full middle finger immersed inside her asshole and there’s a hot pressure of a ring at the base and the tip of my finger can feel the soft, warm, smoothness inside her ass. I pull ever so slightly and then allow it to suck me back in again. She’s starting to moan now, which gives me a hard on, and I’m licking her vigorously because I think she’s going to cum and she’s grinding herself into my face.

“Oh god, oh god, oh, oh Ghhaaawwwddddddd!!!!”

She pushes her hips from the floor as she squirts herself into my mouth and onto my chin, and as she squirts multiple times I continue to tongue her vagina. I can feel her asshole pulsate around my finger, opening and contracting, opening and contracting, and so I use my hands to lift her knees up to her chest so I can see her glorious asshole exposed. Her hole is still relaxed slightly so I open my mouth wide and push my tongue into it as far as I can so my nose is right into her wet, sweet smelling vagina. I start to fuck her ass with my tongue, big deep dives, gasping for breath every time I retreat, and she takes a hand and starts rubbing her clit vigorously.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh, Uhhhhhhggggg!!!”

She squirts again, and because my tongue is inside her asshole, it opens further and it’s gaping. Then she pushes me away and pins me down on the wet floor and proceeds to squat on my midriff. As she lowers her soaked vagina, she takes my cock and guides it into herself and once it’s halfway in, she lowers herself the rest of the way until she’s sitting on my groin. I hold my hands out and she interlinks my fingers with hers so she can balance herself, and she begins to slowly rise herself up, then lowers herself again onto my cock, and our wet skin makes clapping sounds as she bounces my cock inside her.

She takes off her top and removes her bra, and I watch as her free breasts jiggle like two heavy water balloons in my face. The pressure of her body on my midriff and the suction of her wet pussy lips around my cock make me clench my teeth with intenseness of the pressure.

My rock hard cock is glistening from tip to base with a white sheet of her cum and it feels like it’s going all the way inside to her stomach. She’s contorting her face, open mouthed, panting short sharp breaths and I watch as her tongue darts up and down in her gaping mouth. She lifts herself and hovers mid-air, watching herself relieve a gush of fluids all over my cock and midriff. She turns around and starts sucking my cock as she lowers herself onto my face, and her thighs cover my cheeks while her pussy presses down onto my mouth, and all I can see is her plump bum cheeks and her gaping asshole while we build each other up, her whole weight on top of me as she holds my legs and I hold her tits which are by my waist. And we both cum at the same time. I have to lift my face upwards and away from her pussy for air. She gets off me and I take my soaked top off, and now we’re both completely naked.

I get on my knees as she lies down and pins her knees back into her chest with her arms, showing her inviting asshole to me and asks me to fuck her in the ass. I guide my thick cock into her asshole. With the wetness from her juices and my saliva, it slides in so the head has completely disappeared into her gaping asshole.

It feels amazing and I shudder as the sensitivity in my cock is still there from the blowjob. I grab hold of her soft, plump ass cheeks and pull them apart slightly, looking down at her soaking, open and exposed vagina right above her gaping asshole with my huge, thick cock hanging out of it. Her face is a picture of confusion, euphoria, peace, exertion, intensity. It feels like we’re one and the same. I lean forward slightly and my cock slides further into her hole, and I retreat back to the head. I lean forward again, and my cock moves further inside. She moves her legs so they are positioned over my outstretched arms, and as I lean in again, further into her, she strokes my abs.

My cock is fully immersed inside her now, and I use my thumb to softy move over her clit. She’s panting with every stroke, and I’m grunting at the same time. We’re coordinated. Her exposed breasts are bouncing rhythmically and I stare at them, like two flesh coloured jellies. She catches me staring at them, so she cups them with her hands so they’re more pert and upright, and the look huge. And I want to touch them. But I continue to fuck her, and she’s arching her back so the angle of my cock is going deeper as my tight, wrinkled and throbbing balls are bouncing off the bottom of her spine, and I slap her ass cheeks so they make a whipping sound with all the juices that’s covered them. I lean further over her and adjust my legs so they come out from under me, and as I use my hands to support me and her legs, which are now resting on my shoulders, she links her fingers between mine. I lean forward and I notice her face expression change, mouth open, eyes rolled back, neck extended and facing upwards and to the side, and she starts to squeeze my hands. As she cums, she squeezes my cock with her muscles, and she squirts on my stomach. I can feel that I’m about to climax.

“I’m going to cum”

“Cum on my chest” she says.

So I pull out and straddle her, placing my cock between her tits, and she holds them up so they caress it between two mounds of heaving flesh. And as I cum, she looks at me with a content look on her face, like she’s satisfied with herself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread