Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever been cheated on and whilst in the following conversations about what happened and why and so on , found that it actually turns them on picturing it as its been described ?

A friend mentioned it last night and i can't get my head around it either way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ottopcock9Man
over a year ago

Cumnock

What did your friend say? This something you’ve experienced?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yea my 1st partner cheated I nver knew until after we split then I found out about more guys she had been with I was angry at 1st but that was years ago now the thought turns me on hugly

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yea my 1st partner cheated I nver knew until after we split then I found out about more guys she had been with I was angry at 1st but that was years ago now the thought turns me on hugly"
I can understand being turned on by it some time afterwards when the dust has settled so to speak , I just can't get my head around him getting aroused whilst in that initial angry confrontation

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yea my 1st partner cheated I nver knew until after we split then I found out about more guys she had been with I was angry at 1st but that was years ago now the thought turns me on hugly I can understand being turned on by it some time afterwards when the dust has settled so to speak , I just can't get my head around him getting aroused whilst in that initial angry confrontation "
yea I was passed for a while even when u was over it I still felt like a mug now tho the thought of it makes me hard but I would nver consider any1 sleeping with my partner for a sexual kick

Post new Message to Thread