Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

BBC

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had taken months of gentle persuasion as we had sex, to visit a sex club, but my wife finally said yes. She is 58, slim, fit, still blonde, posh and she likes her sex but I don’t give her enough. Eventually she realised that this may be the only way for her to get the satisfaction she craved.

So there we were, at that well-known club near Birmingham. It was dark as we parked the car, and nervously we made our way to this unimposing door of a surprisingly large building. Once inside, we were welcomed and offered a guided tour, but I shook my head. Many years before I had been here and pretended I knew my way around.

I guided Jane to the changing rooms and we stripped down to nothing except towels which we wrapped around us securely. I could see she was nervous and her eyes were on stalks, watching other people getting naked.

Hand-in-hand we walked round the building, silently absorbing the activity in every room that we entered. The social area, the single guys and couples chatting away. The couples room in which we could see five couples enjoying themselves. Jane gripped me tightly when she saw that. To the open-air room, rather Veranda, where couples were chatting and smoking. We wandered past some rooms with doors open and some shut, hearing delightful noises coming from some of them. And then we came across the room with a big circular bed, on which there was a woman and four or five guys. Jane grippedme tightly again.

We returned to the social area and got some drinks. Just as we were about to find a table, a beautiful fit strong black guy engaged Jane in conversation…..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Sounds a lot like our first visit can’t wait to hear the rest

over a year ago

Given that she was nervous and in a completely new environment, I was surprised how quickly she fell for his charm and started smiling and chatting amiably. He was talking about her figure, Pilates and staying young. I looked him up and down, quickly confirming he was a fine figure of a man! He wore his towel and there was an inviting bulge in the middle of it. He obviously worked out, but he wasn’t over-muscled.

I started seeing their movements in slow motion. First, his hand on hers. Then his hand on her shoulder. Then her hand on his and moving closer to him. Then his hand caressed her buttocks. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as if to say I like this man. I smiled back. Then, excluding all the other noises in the room, I heard him say ask her if she’d like to go to a quiet room with him. Also to the exclusion of all of the sounds, I heard her say yes. She looked round at me and told me to come with them.

His name was Robert. He led the way until we entered a dimly lit room equipped with a mattress, some mirrors and some condoms on a shelf. It was a far cry from the luxury that Jane usually demanded. She touched my arm and asked me if I was okay; I responded with a yes but while my cock was hardening, my mind was doing backflips. I was about to see my wife playing with another guy, the first in decades of marriage.

I closed the door; just the three of us now. They kissed, they kissed deeply. His hands were all over her. Unsurprisingly to me, but worryingly, her hands were all over him. She loved her sex and I know that she had tested quite a few men before meeting me. She was petite against him; but not me. I watched as he undid her towel and tossed it onto the bed. I watched as he leant and kissed her nipples, his hand now grasping her buttocks. She threw her head back and placed her hand on his head. He laid her on the bed and without waiting she opened her thighs to him. Her now smooth pussy was quickly awakened by his tongue, she was moaning already. I watched as he stood and shook off his towel and I gasped. He was so much bigger than me that I wondered if she would be able to take him in comfort. She gasped too and reached for his cock. She looked at me, smiled again and then started sucking he is wonderful phallus, nearly twice the size of mine.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Everything about this reminds me of when I went with my then mrs to a club in Manchester. She was only a size 6/8 and had a small tight pussy but she still meant to enjoy the cock she took that day. Can’t wait for the rest of this

over a year ago

More to follow tomorrow. Have you had similar experiences? Add them here please.

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

I'm loving this already

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"More to follow tomorrow. Have you had similar experiences? Add them here please."

If your happy then I’ll happily tell what happened

over a year ago

Briefly here? Then start your own story

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

I’ll let you carry on don’t want to spoil your thread.

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

Jane was sitting naked on the edge of the bed, holding his hard, curved cock in two hands, licking his helmet. She looked small and vulnerable against his big dark frame. For her age, she was superfit, had more or less the same physique that I knew when she was 20, her breasts swaying, nipples hard. Hair tumbling forward and obscuring what she was doing to him every now and then. Momentarily she would release his cock with one hand and push her blonde locks back behind her ear. She had never licked me with eagerness and effort that I observed in front of me. She was purring as she was devouring him. He was smiling, his hand gently at the back of her blonde hair and slowly but surely, he was pushing deeper into her mouth. But he was huge, she could only take a couple of inches of this swollen phallus. The noises turned more guttural as his and her fluids built up around the tip of his incredible penis as he pushed deeper to fill her mouth and nudge her throat. She gagged and pulled away gasping incredulously.

He picked up her up and laid her fully on the mattress and then lay beside her in a 69 position. He lowered his face into her bare pussy and licked and sucked and fingered, bringing cries of delight from Jane. She held his cock, occasionally sucking and licking and taking his balls into her mouth. They were big too, still heavy, not taut like mine. The colour contrast was so erotic. She had completely forgotten me, she was completely sexual, I could see that she wanted this big black cock inside her. I gently stroked my rampant cock and watched.

The moment came when he rose to take her. Be knelt between her open thighs, picked her up by her hips and was about to push cock into her bare pussy when he turned to me and, speaking to me for the first time, said ‘put me in her boy’. My heart skipped a beat I came close to him, self-consciously looked at his mammoth cock, grasped his thick heavy cock in my hand and pushed the head down till it was against Jane’s lips. I was helping this man fuck my wife. I Looked at her forgot now communication, I just saw tears of arousal wetting her eyes

He smiled and then started pushing into her gently, widening her dark pronounced lips. In her 30s she had had a big blue dildo that I used on her, and this was the same size. He pushed so gently, stretching her open, using his and her juices to lubricate his fantastic black cock. I watched as inch by inch he entered her. She was crying out in anxiousness that turned to joy. He went deeper and deeper and then started fucking her. I watched in silence as this strong, youthful black man took my wife to another place, a different place from those we had explored in 40 years of marriage. He fucked her beautifully, savagely, tenderly and Jane experienced orgasm after orgasm.

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Loving this

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

Wow x

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

Very hot!

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

over a year ago

His stamina was impressive but ultimately he came. My wife was on her knees and elbows, crying out as he approached his orgasm. Deeper, firmer, he took her until he uttered a deep growl and gripped her hips as his orgasm flooded through him. It was wild, animalistic, beautiful. With cries of sensitivity from her, he pulled out of her, duty done. He had taken my wife and pleasured her, used her, introduced her to a new life. He hugged her, they whispered, then he rose and left her to me. Now on our own, she wrapped herself about me and we said little but absorbed what had happened. We showered and left the hedonistic building for home

We slept, albeit I slept intermittently, my mind still playing the scene over in my mind, my body screaming out for sexual release. Early in the morning my hands caressed her, my hard cock nudged her thigh and before long we had the most passionate, raw sex we had had for years. Something had awoken in us.

over a year ago

over a year ago

For the next few days we occasionally chatted through our memories of the visit to the club. She had loved the openness, the feeling of sex in the air, the freedom of choice and raw sexual opportunity. She had really been thrilled and satisfied by Robert; her first BBC, a beautiful virile man who pleasured her thoroughly. She would love to meet him again, if I didn’t mind. I acquiesced quickly. She also wanted to explore other aspects of the club - the dungeon, in particular. She wanted to be blindfolded and played with by a stranger. For my part, I loved watching her and suggested we might play with another couple, or a single lady perhaps, who we could both enjoy. The permutations and variety seemed endless. We started making love and fucking more frequently.

One day my phone buzzed; Jane had sent me a picture of herself, masturbating. She was on our bed and wanted me to join her. I didn’t hesitate, and bounded up the stairs. I found her naked, glass dildo in her pussy and fingers of her other hand playing with her clit. I stripped off quickly, my cock semi-hard at the sight. ‘Just watch’ she said. She loved her glass dildo and moved it very gently, teasing all the nerves in her pussy and lips. I watched as the glass rod thrust in and out, I watched as her fingers rubbed her sweet spot, I watched as her face contorted in pleasures and I watched her body writhe and writhe. She still looked so lithe and sexy after our decades together.

I was hard, stroking, ready. ‘Lick me’ she eventually directed, so I devoured her wet pussy, taking her lips into my mouth, thrusting my tongue, pressing my face and mouth on her. She rewarded me with a couple of small orgasms and some sucks to my hard cock. At the right moment, I knelt between her thighs, placed a pillow under her, pressed my cock into her smooth but wet lips and entered her. She carried on rubbing her clit as I thrust and thrust, varying my pace and depth as I know she likes. ‘Deeper, harder!’ she demanded, so I fucked her hard. ‘Remember Robert?’ I suggested, and I could see her body respond to the imagery. She rubbed, I thrust, together we peaked and her groin lifted and accepted my final, firm strokes before filling her with my cum. We groaned together and stayed together for minutes. As we finally untangled our limbs, she whispered ‘I want Robert again!’

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *strokeC100Couple
over a year ago

chester

Excellent story, so true to life. Brought back great memories of our first visit to a club- the Adam and Eve in Eccles many years ago. The guy who had Jane wasn’t black in our case ( that came a few years later!) but certainly opened both our eyes! Our sex had been ok- I could always make Jane cum- but not like this lad did. I’d never seen such intense orgasms and so many! Began our long and happy life as a cuckold couple. Never regretted a moment

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Really nice reading this after my then mrs had played with the young lad in the club we had great sex for weeks afterwards and she always liked thinking about how he took her and the orgasums she had. She came quite hungry for black cock for a while afterwards. I loved it watching her small tight pussy getting stretched and filled with cum.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

‘I want Robert’, my wife had demanded. I rang him and passed on the news. He said he wasn’t surprised as he could feel her desire for him as he played with her; apparently she had whispered to him that they meet again anyway! Then he surprised me; ‘how about we get a hotel room and I bring my brother? You’d enjoy watching her handling two of us, wouldn’t you?’ I couldn’t deny it and we arranged a date at the Village hotel. I was not to fell her there’d be two of him and she was to be blindfolded before their arrival. The scene was set and I delighted Jane with the news. We only had two days to wait but time passed slowly! Jane refused my horny attempts to have sex with her from as soon as she knew she was meeting Robert; she was actually quite disdainful.

We spent Saturday afternoon getting her ready. She bathed, did her hair and made me shave her. She tried various lingerie sets on, asking my approval and then choosing something different. An elegant black cocktail dress covered her black silk lingerie and stockings. She bad long legs that still looked wonderful in stockings. Just before we left for the hotel, she dabbed perfume on her neck by her gold necklace and snapped her bag shut. ‘Let’s go!’ She said!

Soon we were in the bedroom at the hotel and I broke the news that she was to be blindfolded on the bed waiting for Robert and not in the bar. Her eyes widened, she flushed a little, realising the hedonistic nature of what she was about to do. We sipped wine and waited. My WhatsApp pinged and I read out that Robert would be with is in 10 minutes. I blindfolded her and after a reassuring ‘yes, you look wonderful’, I sat near the door. ‘You are happy I do this?’ She halff asked, and then there was a soft knock at the door!

over a year ago

More?

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Yes please

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

More please

By *otplaying4nowWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

great story

over a year ago

TY, more to come

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

great story, making us both extremely horny at the thought of it!

over a year ago

" great story, making us both extremely horny at the thought of it! "

Did you play after reading it?

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

" great story, making us both extremely horny at the thought of it!

Did you play after reading it?"

Yep

over a year ago

Hurry up with the rest

over a year ago

over a year ago

More?

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"‘I want Robert’, my wife had demanded. I rang him and passed on the news. He said he wasn’t surprised as he could feel her desire for him as he played with her; apparently she had whispered to him that they meet again anyway! Then he surprised me; ‘how about we get a hotel room and I bring my brother? You’d enjoy watching her handling two of us, wouldn’t you?’ I couldn’t deny it and we arranged a date at the Village hotel. I was not to fell her there’d be two of him and she was to be blindfolded before their arrival. The scene was set and I delighted Jane with the news. We only had two days to wait but time passed slowly! Jane refused my horny attempts to have sex with her from as soon as she knew she was meeting Robert; she was actually quite disdainful.

We spent Saturday afternoon getting her ready. She bathed, did her hair and made me shave her. She tried various lingerie sets on, asking my approval and then choosing something different. An elegant black cocktail dress covered her black silk lingerie and stockings. She bad long legs that still looked wonderful in stockings. Just before we left for the hotel, she dabbed perfume on her neck by her gold necklace and snapped her bag shut. ‘Let’s go!’ She said!

Soon we were in the bedroom at the hotel and I broke the news that she was to be blindfolded on the bed waiting for Robert and not in the bar. Her eyes widened, she flushed a little, realising the hedonistic nature of what she was about to do. We sipped wine and waited. My WhatsApp pinged and I read out that Robert would be with is in 10 minutes. I blindfolded her and after a reassuring ‘yes, you look wonderful’, I sat near the door. ‘You are happy I do this?’ She halff asked, and then there was a soft knock at the door! "

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"More?"

Yes please!!!

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

By *p22333Man
over a year ago

Witney

So good

over a year ago

TY

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Great story, waiting for the next instalment

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Very good!

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

TY

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

So hot

By *weet cheeks1Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Beautiful story

over a year ago

TY

over a year ago

We had our first club session with another man this weekend and this matches our story too. We both have come away from it constantly thinking about it, and so invigorated, with our own sex levels gone through the roof. Cannot wait for the next time now.

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Great story looking forward to more of it

over a year ago

The soft knock on the door prompted me to place the blindfold over Jane’s eyes and blonde hair. She looked radiant in her lbd and stockings. She was ready.

I went to the door and met Robert and his brother Jim. Both were over 6ft, good-looking and fit. I felt slightly awed. Robert greeted me and introduced me sotto vove to Jim. We shook hands but they then headed in and towards Jane who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Robert ran a hand along her thigh, surprising her, then he kissed her passionately. Jim watched and started undressing, revealing his toned body. In a moment her was naked and gently stroking his massive cut cock as he watched Robert kiss and touch Jane. Robert told Jane to stand and undress him. Her blindfold stayed in place as she deftly took off his shirt, stroking her hand over his muscled torso, teasing his nipples too. She negotiated his belt and trouser button, then fell to her knees and kissed his bulging boxers as the chinos fell to the floor. Her hands reached his hard cock and in an instant my wife placed her mouth over his glistening cockhead, foreskin pulled back. He groaned in delight and looked at me approvingly. I stripped off my clothes and stroked my hard cock as these two guys were about to give Jane the fucking of her life…

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Keep going so horny and Ben and I can relate to this

over a year ago

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

More please x

By *s1984foruCouple
over a year ago

derby

More

over a year ago

Momentarily , Robert stood back from Jane, leaving her clamouring for him, Jim stepped forward and took his brother’s place. She grasped his cock and sucked it ‘again’. I didn’t think she had noticed but afterwards she said he tasted different, was dry and she wondered about the foreskin. She moaned deeply, In retrospect, probably because she realised that there were two guys. But at the time I just thought she was very aroused.

I watched as she sucked and stroked another guy, not me - my wife, sucking another guy! I jerked my cock harder in excitement. Then Robert moved forward and in a moment of confusion, Jane touched and tried to understand…. Then she whipped her blindfold off and cried in surprise, several fucking expletives and then prayers, it seemed.

The bothers laughed and sandwiched her… their hard black cocks were lying on her pussy and buttocks… Jim lifted her onto Robert’s waist and then I watched in amazement as she slid down and onto his phallus, she took him all in, slowly, but crying in joy. Robert lay back on the bed, still impaled, and as she rode him, Jim stood before her, encouraging her to suck his cock. She did! She was riding one and sucking the other giant cock. Before any of us expected it, she announced her orgasm was approaching and then overwhelming her. She shook and cried out in orgasm, gasping, twisting and then, omg, I saw she was squirting - for the first time in her life.

With that sight and those sounds, I found I had unwittingly tipped myself over the edge; my cum erupted and I came, embarrassingly, over Robert’s thigh. Through gritted teeth he told me to lick it up; I did, as he continued to fuck my wife.

over a year ago

Please give me a thumbs up for encouragement, and add thoughts or experiences

over a year ago

By *igharo1dMan
over a year ago

a

All true?

over a year ago

Well, I have changed some names…

By *igjugs8Woman
over a year ago

sheffield

More please

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *s1984foruCouple
over a year ago

derby

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

That would be charms, in Walsall discribed perfectly.

over a year ago

Maybe ??

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Fantastic story

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

"Please give me a thumbs up for encouragement, and add thoughts or experiences "

We're loving this story

over a year ago

Add a comment please

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago