Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cycling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True story. I enjoy mountain biking and joined a group of like-minded people. My wife wasn’t keen so I went alone on one eve a week and usually one day every other weekend. The ages ranges from about 25 to 55, I guess, men and women. Over time people’s clothing would change from track suit and shorts to lycra and other cycling kit; close-fitting, attractive. I enjoyed being with the group, admiring the shapes and sizes; some displayed more than others but my imagination did the rest. I found a couple of the women particularly attractive and I am glad to say, they welcomed my attention and we would cycle together even when with a group. One day one of those ladies, Sarah, lost her chain; it snapped. I volunteered to help her repair the bike and the others headed off.

Sarah was 40-something and fit as a fiddle. 5’8”, slim and 34C, I’d say. She wore her hair up in a tight bob on which she perched her cycling helmet. She wore the tight lycra and I always enjoyed following her butt up the hills. She had an attractive curve to her hips and I loved seeing the quiver of boobs and rise of her nipples whenever we stopped after a strenuous ride. I caught her taking admiring glances at my lycra bulge now and then but we merely smiled at one another then.

We were in the middle of a Scottish Borders wood, beside a delighted bubbling burn. The sun shone through the trees. We pulled our bikes into the trees and decided to have some lunch and rest before tackling the bike. We unzipped our clothes a bit to cool off, and I enjoyed seeing the curves of her as breasts. I jokingly said something about being alone with her at last and she said the delight was mutual. I looked at her and in a moment we were kissing, arms about one another. We were hot, sweaty and now aroused; i knew she could feel my cock against her thigh and then she silently knelt and ran her hands along the now prominent bulge in my lycra shorts…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More ?

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Mmm more please

over a year ago

I was now seeing a completely different side of Sarah’s normally personable, maternal nature. She started by kissing my cock along its length through the lycra shorts. Then she opened her mouth and started biting gently. As she did say she looked up at me and said it had been a long time since she had done this. I placed my hands on her head in encouragement. It wasn’t long before she pulled at my shorts, to reveal my now raging hard-on and tight, aroused balls. She grasped my cock in one hand and closed her mouth over a couple of inches of my phallus. I could feel her tongue playing on my cock head just as my pre-come started running. She sucked and she sucked and she slithered on me. There was a wild urgency about what she was doing. Then she adjusted her position and took my balls in her mouth, my cock resting along her face. Her eyes looked deep into mine - it was unbelievably erotic. As she sucked, she stroked me and I soon woumd either cum or had to pull back. With a moan of regret from her I pulled back out of her reach.

I took her hand and we went deeper into the woods; finding a clearing I started kissing her and undressing her. She didn’t resist as I peeled off her tight top and bra. I buried my face in her gorgeous breasts and sucked at her long hard nipples - no wonder I could always see them through her top! As I sucked, I pulled her lycra shirts and knickers off. She apologised for her hairiness and said she hadn’t expected this encounter. She lay back in the grass and opened her thighs to my eager licking and teasing fingering. In moments she was gasping, then gripping my hair and thrusting against me. As I devoured her and held my fingers against her g-spot, she shuddered and groaned in hard orgasm and wetly. Amazing! I looked at her still-shaking body, caressed her and moved to thrust myself deeply into her…

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

More please

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

over a year ago

Think I need to join an MTB group!

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

To be continued but have YOU had similar experiences?

over a year ago

over a year ago

We were both completely naked now, in the long soft grass. She lifted her knees and reached for me, pulling my cock to her now very wet pussy. Her hand was small, neat but with a firm grasp; she had the tip of my cock in her lips before releasing. I placed my hands beside her shoulders, looked deeply into her eyes and thrust slowly. The look on her face was wonderful, intense pleasure. Her hands reached for my hips and her thighs and legs wrapped round me, holding me to her. She gasped that she had been waiting so long for this. Fuck me, she said, fuck me!

She was so wet and squelchy. However, she had the most gorgeous tight pussy and my hard cock was thrusting back and forth in her, building pace to our climax. Harder, firmer, I fucked her like I hadn’t fucked anybody for months. She started groaning and shaking, her head twisted side to side, She cried out as the orgasm flowed through her, she shook and shook until she seem to laugh, but it was all orgasm. I didn’t stop, as her cries subdued, so mine grew. With three or four further deep strokes, the pulses started and I came deep in her, my cock as far as I could go, erupting, filling her. We lay together, absolutely joined … until we heard voices.

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue this is so well written

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/07/21 13:25:24]

over a year ago

The voices were those of the couple who were walking. They remarked at the cycles which were visible from the path on which we had been cycling. They were curious to find the owners and wandered towards our clearing. We were both completely naked, me on top of Sarah, when they saw us. We all looked at one another in silence and then they said sorry and went on their way. They hurried away, probably aroused and embarrassed!

I carefully pulled my detumescing cock out of Sarah, only to watch my come flooding down onto her thigh. I couldn’t resist, I lowered my mouth and licked Thigh and her pussy. She moaned, put her hands on my head and thrust her cunt into my face. I looked at directly. When I had devoured all the come, I licked swollen lips and her clitoris; within a couple of minutes she was gasping and shuddering in orgasm again. As I was still licking her, as she came, I kept my eyes on her eyes and in that moment we became the closest of lovers. As I hugged and kissed her, we heard some distant gasps and groans. We smiled at one another because the hikers were now fucking one another. I asked Sarah if we should join them…

over a year ago

Please comment. Do you want more?

over a year ago

Go on mate

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Did you join them hope so

By *tp41Man
over a year ago

Gosport

Mmm yes please keep going, great story

over a year ago

Yes… we joined them

over a year ago

Great story

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

yes please xx

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Sarah and I slipped our clothes on again, sweaty, but not from the cycling! We both smelt of sex and orgasm. It was wonderful au naturel. When I asked her if we should go and join them, she smiled and said let’s see what is happening!

So we headed towards the noises and as we approached we could see the lady, half-clothed, leaning against a fallen tree; he was also half-clothed but his lower half was bare and he was thrusting nicely into her. It was raw, blissful sex. They were both gorgeous people, she curvy, feminine and noisy, he fit and well endowed. We watched, holding one another, arousing again, until with an enormous cry, he came into her. Slowly they disentangled, turned, then kissed and hugged.

She caught sight of us watching and beckoned to us so soon we were all sitting close to one another, chatting. We agreed to meet them for a drink back in Edinburgh and then we went our separate ways. They went ahead and we passed him a little later, once we had sorted out the bicycle chain. Our fellow cyclists had all left by the time we reached our cars, but not before one of them called to ask if we were OK. She was just concerned we had taken so long to sort out a little problem; I think I heard another question in her tone so I reassured her all was very all right. I suspect she knew what I meant!

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Great

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *idlothian manMan
over a year ago

midlothian

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *isiseCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Looking forward to the Edinburgh instalment !!

over a year ago

I will start a new Forum Post.

Do give this one a thumbs up if you like it.

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Next installment must be the meeting in Edinburgh

over a year ago

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

great stuff. Need to find a cycling buddy or two

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *bb2022Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Amazing please keep going

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *yguyMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great adventure - more!!

over a year ago

Soon, just too busy!

over a year ago

Most definitely a great story

over a year ago

By *ighnboxCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

LOl Think Ill ditch road bike and full on Mountain bike lol

By *cottish gentMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

How does that never happen to me! I've been biking for nearly a decade and a half in the Borders.

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

I do love getting down in the woods. Mostly mountain biking but any sort of fun involving riding is definitely best done in the woods

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to the next installment ????

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

I should write more of this…

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *ulgehunterMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

Love to stroke a lycra cock bulge

By *cottish gentMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

"I should write more of this…"

Hell yeah! If you could work in a few trail names it would be great lol.

over a year ago

"LOl Think Ill ditch road bike and full on Mountain bike lol "

Not many. Mountains in Norfolk but definitely be more of the beaten track

over a year ago

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m off cycling today. Here’s hoping

over a year ago

Good luck!

over a year ago

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving this.

I hope it happens when I'm out cycling lol

over a year ago

Hoping there is more of this

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Fantastic story looking forward to the Edinburgh story and have the other female body cyclist join ye two

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *addubMan
over a year ago

dublin. 12

"I will start a new Forum Post.

Do give this one a thumbs up if you like it."

over a year ago

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

over a year ago

Hmmm must write sequel…

By *d4ugirlsMan
over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"To be continued but have YOU had similar experiences?"

Had a proper sex mad girlfriend i was dating. We were riding mountain bikes at Hannah Park in Jacksonville fl.

We wound up finding some thick brush along the trail. Pushed the bikes into the thick brush area.

Slowly started kissing each other, hands runningbover each others sweat soaked bodies. Teasing each other with our touch. Slipped my hand down her shorts, she had larger inner lips, found the center of them and slowly rubbed my finger between them feeling her wetness getting more and more wetter till it let my finger slide right in.

We could hear other riders passing right by about 10 feet away which added to the tawdryness of it. At the point of my fingers slipping in, I whispered in her ear that I was going to fuck her, at that point she pulled my cock out, I pulled her shorts down which she stepped out of.I turned her around so she could lean over and brace herself against a tree. She had a slight bend at her hips, which allowed me bend at the knees a little to teasingly slowly slide in. Once inside, I straightened my legs which allowed for the underside of my cock to run right over her G-spot. She felt nice and tight. It did not take long before she started cumming which of course got me cumming. The dounds of bikers passing by while in the passions of our love making certainly helped to push us over the top.

Was incredible sight, when I pulled out to see my sperm draining out with dome running along her leg which she wore proudly.

Amazing sex with her always but crazy as a loon.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

Loving it !

By *ulgehunterMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

Lycra bulges makes me so horny

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Reminds me of a time I helped a damsel in distress out a few years ago she had mangled her gears and tangled her chain miles from anywhere. It was a boiling day and she was gorgeous. While fixing her bike we were flirting a lot. fit as she was, we ended up kissing and stroking each others bodies and then I thought I'd take a chance and we ended up fucking, I have to say I didn't last long once I had eased my cock into her, she felt amazing I think she was ready for it to and came in my cock soon after

Post new Message to Thread