FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Memories of my first one to one

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Unlike some of my previous stories this one is based mostly on fact (what I can remember) and a bit of what I would have liked to have happened.

Background:

I have been involved in the bdsm scene for many years, as TV, sissy or male sub. I even dommed for a while. I had many great adventures but most of them did not involve sex or men. The odd occasion when it did was usually at the behest of a female dominant who wanted to see me suck cock. I am not very sexually experienced and don’t get sexually excited easily but it’s about other people’s pleasure for me. I had always wondered about performing oral on a one to one basis, without any female involved. I would go through phases of thinking about it, talking about it and then getting scared. Then it happened. I

The first meet

Before I found fabswingers I used to use the personal ads on Clist, with mixed response. Like many online places there were a lot of timewasters and fantasists but some genuine people as well. I got chatting to a local guy who was younger than me and a different race (always a curiosity of mine). He seemed genuine and not too far away so after a few messages we arranged a meet. It was going to be me in sissy mode but I think just panties. Near the appointed time I nervously awaited him at mine, wondering if I was doing the right thing. (Those first meet nerves never leave).

Suddenly there was a buzz on the door and I let him in. As agreed I was waiting on my knees just inside the door. He came in, locked the door and headed into the living room. After he sat down I crawled behind him into the room and positioned myself between his legs. I undid his zip and was soon presented with his cock, my first one to one. Asking permission I took him in my mouth and started to suck. As part of our discussions he knew I was still new to giving oral and knew he had to be patient. For a relative novice I seemed to be doing ok as could see the smile on his face and feel his cock grow in my mouth. After a while he exploded and I swallowed it all down. I cleaned him up and we chatted for a few minutes and then he left.

I was not sure if would hear from him again and not long after that Clist shut their personals. A couple of years later I was introduced to this site and after meandering my way through it I started chatting to potential meets. Out of the blue one of the chats asked if I had ever used Clist and when confirmed I had, he described where I lived. By pure coincidence it turned out to be my first meet. I was so happy to be back in touch and arranged a meet as soon as possible.

Like last time I was waiting kneeling, but this time wearing a maid uniform, collar and leash. After locking the door he took hold of the leash and led me into the living room. He positioned me over the back of the couch and spanked my sissy ass for losing touch with him and not letting him use my mouth all this time. Afterwards I sucked his lovely cock again until he spurted down my throat.

It brought back good memories and reminded me why I had come here in the first place. Unfortunately we lost touch again but still have fond memories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread