Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Should of gone to Specsavers Part3

Jump to newest

By *aviscraigson OP   Man
over a year ago

New Forest

Smiling Chloe nods her assent for my rudeness, I’m of two minds. I don’t want to take my eyes from her but I am excited for what awaits me. Her breathing stills she smiles. I reach for my phone her hand is placed on mine the fingers touch, the hairs on my arm rise sharply an electric jolt down my neck. Chloe notices lifts her hand and takes her drink to her lips, eyes never leaving mine.

I lift my phone and see a message from an unknown number. “ask her to tell you the what she just told me…” I look up she’s close enough to see what I have seen?

With the a trepidation born more of lust than of worry Chloe shivers She tells that she played in the car before she met me, She pulled up parked and whilst applying the demur lipstick and balm, running her finger over her own lips began to turn her on. Her breathing lifts her tours as she recounts looking down at her breasts that were slightly escaping from her blouse and felt herself stirring between her legs

Chloe ran her fingers over her own thigh and moved in the car seat hitching up her skirt, whilst looking around. With a cheeky half grin she confesses noticing a in an Amazon van across the other side of the car park who had taken an interest in her, pretending to look at his phone She continued to stroke her thigh, becoming slightly breathless. Leaning in her seat, out of the corner of her eye she could see the Amazon man was definitely watching her, he slipped on sunglasses so he could watch without becoming too obvious.

Chloe smiled a small smile to herself and moved her legs apart in her car. She hooked her lace knickers in her little finger and moved it to one side She had looked at the Amazon man again and slipped 2 of her fingers into herself and moaned unable to stop, her lips parted and she let out a groan. She could see the man smiling and adjusting himself in his seat. This demure lady was flushed once again with the heat of her recent memory. At this point the penny drops as to what I smelled mingling with her perfume earlier.

Her thighs shift as she straddles the seat just barely rocking as she describing moving her fingers in and out of herself slowly, using her own delicious, sticky juices to rub over her clit which was engorged and swollen. Barely containing herself, and whilst trying to be discreet, she began to lose inhibitions and her movements more obvious. With a vivacious gleem she tells me she could see the man now had his lips parted and his hands were nowhere to be seen. He looked serious and was watching her with intent

This purred her on, knowing she was meeting me was only intensifying her need, want and soon to be orgasm, whispering to me that she was so wet and so turned on right then, she dared to put those fingers to her mouth and taste herself, knowing it was risky.

Chloe confides that it nearly finished her off. When she notices me arriving in the car park. She watched me and particularly your pert bottom. That bitten lip is back as she tells me this. That as I left the car, the overwhelming hunger made her replace her fingers and sink them inside, groaning loudly. She couldn’t stop, she moved her fingers in and out, almost making herself squirt. She saw me enter the pub, and looking at the Amazon man his arm is moving furiously back and forth. She knew she was close and closed her eyes, parting her lips and tilting her head back slightly.

She felt the tell-tale rush was coming and she delved her fingers deeper. touching her clit once more she came explosively, twitching her whole body and crying out. She looks at the Amazon man who was licking his lips and then he closes his eyes and throws his head back. That delicious wanton gleam in her eyes as she told me, is something I’ll remember for a long time. She smiles and so does he. She collected herself only for a second, applies a dusting of perfume and then eyes out of the car. Her skirt is askew as she got out of the car… Chloe took relish is looking over her shoulder directly at the man as she adjusted it

My head is spinning as she with the tail she has just recounted to me. Chloe’s legs have interlaced with mine. I can feel the smoothness of her legs pressed against my leg. She has slid up to me whilst I was taking a moment to absorb her story.

Her knee touches mine head on. The other spread wider meeting mine, a firm pressure not holding my leg in place but making it clear she wanted me where I was. Her smooth skin cool through my trousers her skirt just taut enough to see the tops of her stockings, the floral pattern, captures my attention.

Her Prosecco glass tilts to me gesturing her assent to my touch, There is a daring in her eyes as my palm pushes up her stocking’d leg. The fine friction of her stockings catching on the rough of my fingers. Causing goose bumps up my neck, my fingers undulate against her bare thigh, by thumb stays steady inch by inch as the gliding fingers reach the top of the floral pattern.

Chloe’s upper thigh doesn’t shake but ever so slightly trembles. My search finds the inner strap of her right leg fingers strum, my thumb leaves its line as withdraw from her. My thumb nail tracing a path as the back of my hand detects a heat.

Brown eyes take me in once again. The glass is place my left as she come closer still her leg moving on top of my own. Skirt bunching high, both tops are visible to me. She reaches grasping my shoulder, her hand making graceful glid down my arm to my thigh.

Chloe’s hands explore my leg. The cool of her palm placed against me is electric. Chloe eyes the swelling in front of her. That bitten lip again as her hand encompasses me. Her grip hardening against me her thumb stroking me back and forth. This woman knows, feels how much a I want her. Eyes alive with glee she licks her lips slowly drawing her nails across my sheathed member. Chloe’s gaze lifts for a moment as her reach comes forward to me, finding the zip. Thoughts of passers-by leave my mind as she tugs once twice. The feel of her leg upon mine mounts with her searching hand finding the button, she uses her body to ping my trousers as she undoes the button.

Reaching inside she stroke my crotch; she has totally bypassed by boxers and is drawing her nails against my bare skin. Smiling she says “Shaved?” questioningly I nod. Her other hand hikes her skirt further letting my glimpse her perfectly bare haven. “Snap” she breaths letting the skirt fall half covering her.

All the while circling her fingers over my skin. I give and appreciable “Mmmm” letting her know my approval. As if it wasn’t obvious her free hand tracing the edge of her leg. The movements of her arm seemed to synchronise, like the swaying of a tree she brushes me. Gently progressing up her thigh and and down my own at the same time. I find our breathing is in tandem Chloe has reached the root of me as she has me in hand. Her own fingers disappear beneath the vale of her skirt. I look down and see her fingers pulsing down my own shaft. The cool hardness of her nails contrasting with the warmth of her soft hands.

I glimpse further to see, or rather hear the the sound of her wetness. All the while she is looking at me.

Perched in front of me Chloe leaves my member focussing instead on herself. I love it Chloe leans to me her thigh pressing down with more insistence as both of her hands explore herself.

I’m reminded of river dance as her upper body is so still, the persistent flutter of the skirt coupled with the ebb and fall of the Blouse her breast are encased in. Its driving me wild to watch this, I draw myself close to her mindful that to any passer by this just looks like two lovers. Forgetting that this is is another man’s wife, that’s not relevant this is a Women before me in her finest state. The sexiest thing I have ever seen, contemplated and wanted to do. The breathing slows Chloé’s eyes open locked on me.

Her hand reaches out to my face I inhale her musk. Her fingers come encased in a moist bouquet of lust as her hand takes hold of my chin. Her thumb strokes my dry lips. I taste her, the warmth of her sweet taste mingles with the scent on her fingers as I breath her in. learning toward me she firmly presses down on me. A passer-by doesn’t give us a second look we are anonymous, pressed to together. Our tryst reaches the decision point. I’m thinking I want this woman. Her arms surround me, I find my hand is reaching forward once more, this time her face is much closer I can see the want to in her eye. The want for me to touch her. Gradually the warmth of her sex come into focus my senses must be heightened as the back of my hand detects the heat, I feel the hairs on my arm stand on end, My hand makes contact with the warmth of her bare shaven sex, I feel the flesh part, I imagine the glistening trails I am making.

I break off feeling the flesh of her parting subsides with my departing digit, I feel the wetness leaving a trace across her bare crotched thigh, as the resistance of the stocking top begins to drag against my finger. Her breath catching, she leans forward stroking my neck as Chloe whispers in my ear. “I need your cock” the citrus smell of her perfume mingles in the air as she takes my fingers in her mouth. Savouring it The women before me knows sex is near. This is what she has intended, what she wants.

Chloe’s hand reaches down to my crotch, lingering on my swollen lump but a moment as she gathers the sides of my trousers pulling the Zip up, carefully guiding the fly closed around me. The throbbing feels more violent in my trousers my urgent as she reaches the apex, drawing her fingers up my body. The feel of her finger nails against my clothes is alluring. Chloe comes closer “I need your cock…now” she breaths parting the again sliding further back and resting her leg once more on the bench.

Her hands reach for her Prosecco, she necks it. Her tongue plays upon her glossy lips. She reaches into her clutch once more and pulls out a key with a red top. She twizzles it playfully. “Give me 5 minutes then come find me” pointing to the pub she stands, her hiked skirt falling down to a respectable length. As she turns and straddles the bench she is sure to let her arse grave against my chest as moves. Unable to resist I touch her sex once more my palm between her thigh. Feeling them tense hold and release me as she rocks back ever so slightly. Looking down at me over her shoulder. She gives me a heady stare comes forward once more and back again. Driving my hand to her soft wet parting once more…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread