Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Toy gets a Toy

Jump to newest

By *andJDubai OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dubai, with visits to Edinburgh and London

It’s always nice to write up when a fantasy happens.

We are a couple that likes to play in many different roles from Stag/Vixen, vanilla, cuckqueeen and of course Dom/sub

J loves to be a submissive “Toy” instructed to entertain and pleasure M when he is Dom either by doing things to him or our meets for their pleasure and entertainment. This can be a wide range of visual and physical activities.

J had her birthday coming up so I decided to arrange a meet with a difference. I wanted to find her a young man for her to dominate as I sat back, watched and enjoyed the show of J changing roles.

I did a lot of searches on Fab trying to find genuine singles guys in their 20’s (a big turn on for The Toy is guys in their 20’s or couples with a much older M) who specifically mention be submissive and who would be comfortable be watched as J dominated them for her birthday pleasure.

Eventually I managed to find someone that met our criteria, Rob was 28 a bit older than we prefer but his profile was well written and clear, some great pictures of him dressed up and not and he met all other criteria, no facial hair, well trimmed, slim, a well written profile and correspondence, open minded to all sorts of play and understood the scenario I wanted to set up for “The Toy” and as a nice benefit a fat 7” cock knowing how The Toy likes girth it was the icing on the cake to find this articulate male submissive.

We spoke about what The Toy May ask and how she would be and Rob agreed to pack a bag of props and toys he would be more than happy for J to use on him.

Birthday weekend arrives and I inform The Toy that tonight she is going to have a guest with a difference and that she needs to dress to have presence and by 3pm I need a full description of the outfit she will entertain me and my guest in. With that I head out on the bike and to the gym.

After the gym I met Rob for a coffee to double check he was still happy with everything. As we are chatting a text comes through

“Sir to entertain you and your guest this evening I would like to wear vampy makeup, heels, stockings, bodice\corset and a mask”

Smiling I reply back, “Good Toy. It sounds delicious, make sure it’s the purple and silver mask you need to be able to see. Be ready by 7pm”

As 7pm approaches I pop some birthday bubbles as J gets ready and prepares herself for an evening of being the entertaining sex toy that turns her on so much.

Just after 7pm Rob arrives and I told the Toy to stay upstairs until she is summoned.

Greeting Rob I welcome him in and direct him to the lounge. There as instructed he places the contents of his prop bag on a towel that has been laid out on the massive coffee table (one of those tables that your little toe always feels the need to hit to make sure it’s still there). Looking at his collection side by side with our collection I had laid out it was an assortment.

A collar and lead, Butt plugs, string of beads, marker pen, clothes pegs, vibrating wand, paddle, riding crop, blindfold, various ropes and ribbons, nipple pumps, and a pussy pump (always great for when we want long play sessions) a rigid stick of anal beads. All in all quite a selection.

I told Rob to assume his role and strip to just his underwear, put on his face mask with eye and mouth holes and get on his knees. As I surveyed the scene all was set, some nice lighting and I noticed Rob was in a very sexy pair of black lace knickers just about holding his flaccid cock and smooth balls in. I called J and told her to come to the living room.

To be continued.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andJDubai OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dubai, with visits to Edinburgh and London

The Toy gets a Toy part 2

As J came in she stopped at the doorway to take in the scene, a scene different to when she is often used to when we play.

“Toy this is your birthday present, this is your toy. Call him what you like. I want to spend the evening watching you use him in anyway and I mean anyway you choose to so that you derive as much pleasure as you can. The safe word is cactus and otherwise anything you do, you need to make sure that I sat in this chair in the corner am getting the best possible view. Understood?”

“Yes, I think so”

“Yes I think so what?”

“Yes I think so Sir, and Sir I can use any of these toy?”

“Use away. That’s what they are there for”

She walks over to the coffee table to look at the collection of familiar and news toys, taking another sip of her birthday bubbles J picks up the collar and marker pen.

Friend behind Rob she attached the collar to him and finishing her drink puts the glass to one side and takes the lid off the marker pen. I can see her thinking of what to call him.

“From our chats and his profile, I know he likes Rachel” I offer.

“No Sir it’s my gift and my choice, in fact that’s his name.

She then starts to write across his chest in the thick marker pen. I AM GIFT.

“Because that’s what you are and you can call me Mistress J”

Pen down J leans across and pulls his nipple, “understand?”

“Yes mistress J”

Now stand up and give me a twirl, let’s see what my Gift looks like and when you see the pumps, ribbon and pegs on the table bend over and pick them up.

Watching the now Mistress J eyeing up her Gift was very erotic, the bubbles and the power shift had meant she was utterly enjoying this new role and was all about the pleasure she was going to create for herself with him, as he bent over to pick up the items Mistress J stopped him to stop and put his hands flat in the table. Running her nails up the inside of his thigh she got to his balls cupping them to feel their size and weight.

With a flick over her finger making Rob jump she sat back “we can pay more attention to that later if you are lucky”

The Gift was back facing J. “Sir I’d like another drink please, Gift as I get my drink topped you will pass me the ribbon and pull your knickers down and look at the ceiling.”

As I return with the drink I hear J “gosh Sir that is a fat cock, you really did get me a lovely Gift. Swiftly before Rob could guess what was happening J had tied the ribbon around the base of his soft cock and was wrapping it around the flaccid shaft as tight as she could and back again finishing with another knot.

“That gets hard when I want not you. Now I want my nipples and pussy to be very sensitive for this. So you will lick and suck each nipple until I deem you have got it hard and wet enough at which point you will place the nipple pump on me and start on the next. Then it’s my pussy and the same again.. understood”

“Yes Mistress J happily”

J sitting in the middle of the sofa, sits up straighter, drinking from her glass tells Rob her Gift to start on her right breast. Long gentle tongue strokes from Rob elicit a sign from J, Robs hand moves up to touch her breast, J slaps it away. “No hands”

“Mmmm suck it, no teeth I want you to work for this, flick that tongue warm it up now so you can perform for my pussy”

Reaching out she passes one of the nipple pumps to Rob and tells him to place it over her now erect and wet nipples, and the suction is applied J signs with the sensation of her nipple being pulled, aroused knowing that given long enough it will start to have other fantastic erotic affects for her”

“Good Gift, now the other one”. Embracing the power and the pleasure with each moment giving instructions and commands J was soon passing the second nipple pump, looking down with glee she saw two tap like devices slowing pulling and sucking her nipples, changing their colour slightly and looking forward to the inevitable moment when the pumps if applied for long and hard enough with start to fill with her white liquid. A big thrill for J as she has never had children and only associates it with sexual play rather than function, (not to say you cannot have both)

“Now my pussy Gift, I don’t want to come so listen to me when to stop, I adore having my pussy licked by strangers but I like it even more when they do it right, I want to be wet and aroused to make sure this pump gives me a lovely swallow fat pussy.

Leaning back on the sofa, drink in hand J raised her legs, placing each foot on Robs shoulders and spreading her knees J closed her eyes and said “impress me or else”

Her Gift started with a mixture of kisses and tongue strokes up each inner thigh, J was already aroused by the situation and the time Rob had spend on her nipples that much was obvious, she was squirming at his touch and gasping when his lips kissed he smooth pussy.

“Is he any good Toy”

“To soon to tell Sir, but give him and I a few minutes”

“Flick the tongue Gift see if you can find my clit and get me ready for the pump”

Without saying anything Rob started to focus on J’s pussy, licking up from just above her ass and all the way to her hood, time and again, loosing accuracy as he got faster.

“Not my ass Gift, not yet that’s for later focus on my clit”

No moving now Rob was clearly sucking and flicking her tongue over J’s clit effectively and she squirmed and grinned into her face making sure her wetness and his saliva spread all over her pussy and thighs.

“Ok, stop I am ready, stop. Gift I want you to stop”

Nothing with a smile I remembered the first time I ate J’s pussy, hot hot, wet and sweet it was and I could not blame Rob for ignoring his new Mistresses command.

“I said stop Gift, stop now!” Anger flashing in her voice she was clearly going to make him pay, push his head back she glared at him.

Kneel up, moving to the edge of the sofa, which I though was unusual as J always likes the pump lying down she commanded him to attach the pump to her pussy and to turn each nipple pump once more.

Stroking her breasts and feeling the hard case of the pussy pump filling with her swallow pussy J told Rob to pass the butt plugs, and paddle.

“Knickers off, and doggy on the table, i have be a sub long enough to know how to punish those that don’t listen”

Now it made sense why she was on the edge of the seat, leaning forward she grabbing his balls and started to squeeze and squeeze. I could see Rob going from pleasure, to squirm to trying to raise himself up as he felt J’s grip continue.

J then real I g the grip started to pull his balls towards he making Rob lean back and try to move back.

“Did I say move, did I say stop.”

“No Mistress J, yes you did Mistress J”

“How many times did I say stop?”

“I don’t know”

“For fucks sake you may look good but you are t trained are you, how do you address me?”

Still pulling and squeezing his balls J was clearly making sure there was a lot real estate to play with in a moment.

“Sorry Mistress J and Mistress J, I don’t know how many times you said stop”

“4 times Gift and not addressing me properly, well that’s going to be a total of 6 peg and paddle for you and it’s pegs first I don’t want those big balls disappearing on me.

Grabbing a peg and still pulling on his balls J attached a peg to the stretched skin, Rob surprised, gave a small yelp and wriggled around, stress J went in as she started attaching 6 pegs and leaning back to admire her work and pump the pussy pump 2 more times and another twist on the nipple pumps, wincing a bit at the new pressure but quickly getting used to and enjoying it.

“How is the show Sir?”

“Very enjoyable, just what I had hoped for, how is the Birthday Gift”

“I am sure he will do just fine once he has learnt his lesson, the phase anything keeps coming back to me”

“Has he learnt his lesson yet?”

With that Mistress J picked up the paddle and brought down a short sharp spank onto Robs ass.

“It’s ongoing Sir” broad lustful smile across her face. “Now count for me Toy”

Each spank Rob called out the next number, jolting, his balls shrinking the pegs bunching up more and more.

“Good Gift, now just the not so small matter of this butt plug and we can consider it lesson learnt, move forward on the table your going to back onto this like a little anal tart”

By *orny_scotMan
over a year ago

mintlaw

Keep it Cumming?

Post new Message to Thread