Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Spanish Fiesta - my recollection of a true holiday when I was younger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back when I was 23 years old (what seems like a very long time ago now!), I had just called time with my boyfriend of 1 year. We had too many differences, his drink problem being one of them, and it had reached the point where I just avoided having sex with him at all. We had booked a cruise, due to be paid up in 6 weeks time, but which he had only paid his share of the deposit and nothing else. We would lose the deposit if we cancelled but out of spite, he refused to let me change his name to my mums on the booking (even though we were going to give him his deposit back in full and pay the admin fee ourselves). I was angry but there was nothing I could do, so I decided to use the money I got back to take mum and I away for a much needed break anyway. We booked a trip to Loret de Mar, not the most exotic place, granted, but it was away from home and the toxic remains of my failed relationship, and I was looking forward to some good old fashioned mum and daughter time in the sun. I hadn't bargained for the interesting times that lay ahead with the 'pub trip' guys from Belfast, who were also staying in the hotel for the week for the Rangers v Belfast match.. We arrived at the hotel in the evening, found our room, had a cuppa to settle in then decided to go down and check out the rest of the hotel. We had a nose around, found the restaurant, the pool and the bar. We ordered some drinks and found one of the few free tables left. It was busy and in general but there was a large group of about 20 guys taking up the area next to us. They were of mixed ages, very d*unk and very rowdy and it didn't take them long to start chatting to us, pulling our chairs over to join them. My mum is happily married and quite naive, she had no idea she was being hit on and it was quite amusing watching her chat away completely oblivious to that! I was however, very aware that I was being hit on and eyed up by a couple of the guys, and was trying to work out how easy it might be over the course of the week to get over my ex (and the sexual drought I had put myself in) without my mum finding out - well there's just some things I don't like to share with her! We went off to bed that night like good girls, with me still calculating how I might be able get myself a good 'welcome back to singledom' fuck on this holiday. The next morning, we got dressed and went down for breakfast. Some of the guys from the night before were in the restaurant and shouted hello to us. We waved back as we were ushered to our table and sat down to enjoy our food while we decided on a plan for the day. We settled on a walk around the resort to see what was around and what we could do over the week we were here. To be honest, there wasn't much to see - the beach, some shops, bars, restaurants, a few clubs and lots and lots of hotels. It wasn't the Caribbean cruise I had been expecting to go on but as I thought about the guys from last night, I smiled to myself and resolved to make my own fun this week!

We arrived back at the hotel after our day of looking at the shops, sitting by the beach and lunch in one of the pubs on the seafront. It was early November so although classed as cold for the locals, it was still lovely and warm for our UK bodies so I dressed in short shorts and and a vest top and trainers. I was 5ft 4, a size 16 with a 38D bust. I had shoulder length dark blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin that only turned red or stayed milk bottle white (damn my scottish genes!). My mum was in her signature knee length shorts and a vest top - her usual summer look in the UK too. As we walked back into the hotel foyer, we bumped into some of the guys from last night and stopped to say hello. They were just as loud and lively as they had been the night before and wasted no time in flirting with us. Mum was embarrassed now she had twigged that they were flirting with her but was enjoying the attention, although I knew she wouldn't do anything about it. I too was enjoying the attention, after spending the last year with a guy who had a drink problem and was rarely sober, let alone paying me any attention, I was seriously enjoying being complimented and flirted with - and I had every intention of making the most of it. We said we were going back to the room to get ready for dinner and they invited us to join them in the best later that night. We agreed and made our way up to the room. In the shower, I had to admit to myself that I was feeling rather horny, and excited to see how things would pan out over the week. There were a couple of guys I fancied, and who had made it quite obvious that they fancied me, but time would tell I guess. In the meantime, I made the most of my privacy and as I stood under the stream of warm water, I slid two fingers inside myself and fingered myself quite roughly until I came, clenching my teeth so as not to make any noise. Once I was dried off and mum was in the shower, I had a look through my wardrobe trying to decide what to wear. I settled on a short, figure hugging halter neck dress. It was a dark plum colour and I always felt very sexy in it. I paired it with black wedge strappy sandals and a skimpy black thong - we didn't want and vpl after all! Hair dried and straightened and makeup done, I sat back with a glass of wine to wait for mum to finish getting ready. Finally we headed downstairs to the restaurant for dinner. It was fairly busy but none of the guys were in there. Another couple of glasses of wine and our meal later, we headed to the hotel bar. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with whistles and shouts from the Irish guys, taking up the same space in the bar as last night. They called us over and one of them, Sid, the pub owner who had arranged the trip for them, came over and asked what we were drinking, despite our protests, we were ushered over to sit with the group as Sid got us our wine. I was ushered over to sit between two guys at the other side of the circle and mum sat beside Sid's empty chair. We had made it quite clear last night that she was happily married - period, and Sid had become a little protective of her, as was I. I, on the other hand, had said that I was newly single and enjoying it, which had gotten some attention from some potential play mates! As the night went on, we had a fair amount to drink while having a brilliant laugh with everyone. Mum seemed happy and comfortable which made me more at ease to let my hair down and flirt a little more with some of the guys. It was around 11.30pm and mum said she was beat so was calling it a night. I got up to go with her but was asked if I would go clubbing with some of the group, they had booked some taxis and were leaving soon. I started to decline but mum surprised me and told me to go, so I agreed and walked her up to our room to get a jacket.

Back down in the bar, we headed outside to get the cabs and made our way to the club they were going to. As I sat in the cab, sandwiched between 2 guys on the back seat of the 7 seater, both of the guys were flirting outrageously with me and one kept touching my bare leg. He was one of the guys I fancied so I was happy to go along with it. In the bar, we ordered drinks and laughed and danced and flirted some more. A local guy came over to me and started to come on to me pretty strongly, he was very persistent and pushy to the point it was freaking me out. I told him I was with my boyfriend and grabbed the guy I had been flirting with all night. The local didn't believe me at first so the guy (I'll call him Glen for the purposes of the story) started to kiss me very passionately then said, 'I don't care if you believe us or not, she's taken'. The local left and Glen kissed me again, his hands wandering over my body. His friends were making load and comments and jostling us so we stopped kissing and joined in the banter again. Glen was pretty well on his way to being wasted, I was too but not nearly as bad. He suggested we go back to the hotel before his roommates got back and I readily agreed - I was still feeling extremely horny and had this 25ish yr old gorgeous Irish hunk trying to get into my thong, no way was I turning this down! We said goodbye to a couple of the guys and went out to grab a taxi back to the hotel. Once in his room, he took no time in stripping naked, dropping his clothes at the end of the bed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him, pulling us both over onto the bed. Lots of giggling ensued as we pulled off my dress, shoes and thong. He rolled me onto my back and quickly sucked both my nipples before moving down to part my legs and suck my clit. There was no finesse, we were both d*unk and horny and all we wanted was to fuck. He asked if I had a rubber, I did and reached out to grab my bag from the floor. I find the packet, ripped it open and d*unkenly managed to roll the condom up his shaft. He guided his hard cock inside me as my legs wrapped around his waist. We were savage with each other, grabbing and nipping, lightly biting and fucking as hard and as fast as we could. It had been months since I had fucked anyone and I felt so incredible just being desired, I was so turned on, all I could think about was cumming. Glen seemed to have the same thing in mind with me, there was no talking, just grunting and groaning as our slick wet bodies slapped against the other. I came first, hard and fast. I tightened my legs around him as my body tensed and my pelvic muscles contracted around his hard cock. I let out a cry then went limp as the orgasm subsided, opening my eyes to see Glen's face contort and his body go rigid as his cock started to throb inside me. A final couple of thrusts and he was spent, emptying into me with a long, low growl. We lay there for a few seconds laughing, letting our bodies recover from the assault. It had been savage - but seemed to exactly what we both needed. I was exhausted, I made my excuses and got up, pulling on my dress, shoving my thong into my bag and gathering up my jacket and shoes. I said goodnight and stayed to leave but Glen tried to pull me back onto the bed laughing as he fell over. I burst out laughing at the state of him, condom sliding off his now soft cock and helped bundle him into his bed before left. I was at the end of the corridor and had just pressed the lift call button when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and was amused to see a stark naked Glen staggering down the corridor calling for me to go back to his room. Trying to stop the giggles, I sharply told him to go back to his bed. The lift doors opened and to my further amusement, I was face to face with 5 of Glen's friends! 'Just in time!', I said and laughed as I asked them to put him to bed. I quickly stepped into the lift and as the doors closed I burst out laughing at how absurd it had all been. I had managed to gain some composure by the time I reached my room but thankfully mum was out cold. I pulled on my pj's and climbed into bed feeling wanted, sexy - and above all, satiated for the first time in a long while.

The next morning, mum and I headed to the hotel pool after breakfast. I was pretty hungover and just wanted to sleep. I had been vague on details about the night before, just saying it has been a fun night. I dozed off and woke up to voices a while later. It was Sid and another of the guys chatting to mum. They were looking at a very sombre looking Glen in the far corner of the pool area as he appeared to be listening to someone on the other end of his mobile. I managed to gather from the two guys that his long-term girlfriend was jealous and not always the nicest towards him. She had apparently been giving him a right earful over the phone all morning because he hadn't phoned her at all the night before. I felt a little bad for him as I had been part of the reason for that, but listening to them, I gathered that if it hadn't been that it would have been something else, this was normal for them. He finally got off the phone and sheepishly wandered over to join us. He was embarrassed and didn't know what to say so I kept it light and friendly - no mention of us fucking as my mum was there! I did notice him looking over my body, I was wearing a bikini that didn't cover much of my curvy figure and I chuckled to myself as he kept glancing at my boobs. They left after a while and mum and I carried on sunbathing. It was a quiet rest of the day and the night brought more laughs with the guys and a couple of others girls that had arrived and joined 'the group'. The following day we ventured to the beach. Wearing another skimpy bikini with a see-through waist length blouse and short shorts, I set about finding us a spot. All the loungers were taken but we had brought beach towels so were happy to settle for a good spot on the sand. Once settled, I stripped off my blouse, shorts and bikini top and lay on my front with a book. We lay in silence for a while, just enjoying the warmth and the peace, although it was relatively short lived as I was suddenly covered in sand as laughter surrounded me - it was more of the Irish guys! I cursed and stood up, shaking the sand off my towel and wiping it off me. Whistles and cheers reminded me that I was topless and although embarrassed, I tried to play it cool and nonchalant as I reached for my bikini top and put it on. The guys sat down beside us and we had a good laugh as usual. Neither Sid nor Glen were there, but one of the other guys who had made it obvious he liked me was. I'll call him Sean, he was quite rugged looking - not a full beard but a few days growth, lots of laughter lines with a large smile and dimples. He was a bigger guy, a mixture of muscle and dad bod, (to be honest, the body type I prefer!). I would put him at round 40ish, so quite a bit older than me at the time, he wasn't 'gorgeous' but I thought he was extremely attractive in a rough and ready sort of way. His shorts rode up his legs as he sat down on the sand and from the position I was in, I could see he had quite a package under them. His tanned bare chest smooth bar for a thin line of dark hair down his sternum that stopped above his belly button then started again down his naval. I love body hair on a guy (well, at least on his chest and naval anyway) and I couldn't help ogling him. It didn't escape his notice and was met with a mischievous grin. They asked if we were coming out into town tonight but I really wanted a quiet night just chilling out so I said no, but possibly the next night. We chatted a bit longer then they went off on their merry way leaving mum and I to our sunbathing. The rest of the day and night were uneventful really, as was the following day. The following night however, was another story..

Mum and I came down to the bar after dinner and joined the guys as had become the norm. Sean motioned for me to sit next to him so I happily obliged, mum sitting with the girls who had joined a couple of nights ago. I had taken extra time to get ready tonight as I wanted to make a real impression on Sean (just incase my topless blooper yesterday hadn't made enough of one!). I was wearing a short, tight black skirt with a fitted and low cut gold sparkly vest top, my black wedge sandals and pendant necklace that sat nicely at the top of my cleavage. The top had thin spaghetti straps so I opted to go braless, which meant if my nipples got hard it would be noticeable with that colour - oh well! I sat down and crossed my legs as I chatted with the people around me. Sean leaned into me and muttered in my ear that he liked my necklace - I smiled, it had worked, he had noticed my cleavage as planned! I thanked him and carried on chatting with various people, all the time aware that he hadn't taken his eyes off me once. It was time to head into town so we filed outside to get the taxis. Sean was behind me and as I ducked my head and climbed into the 7 seater, he slid his hand up my skirt and lightly rubbed my pussy through my thong. I jerked as I hadn't expected it, instantly damp as the thrill of his touch ran through me. So it was game on then, he had made that clear, I grinned as I sat down - this was going to be a fun night..

I sat by the window on one of the double seats and Sean sat next to me. He lightly ran his fingers up and down the inside of my thighs as we all laughed and joked. I was massively turned on by the time we arrived at the Robin Hood bar and was pleased to see Sean still looking me over with an appreciative grin. He bought me my wine as I chatted with some of the others, giving my ass a light cheeky squeeze when he brought it over to me. His touches hadn't gone unnoticed by the others, including Glen who looked a mixture of amused and jealous (he had avoided me since the day after we hooked up, I'm not sure why, but it put paid to anything happening again with us as I won't be picked up dropped at someone else's whim). We took the teasing and laughed, nothing else for it, although it did make Sean more open with his touching and flirting. We stayed in the bar around an hour before heading to the club and we were already kissing by that point. He was a great kisser, firm lips, strong tongue and was very sure of himself. He was firm but not rough, which really turned me on. In the club, we were flirting like mad, dirty dancing and kissing, he took my hand after a while and said let's go for a walk. We grabbed our things and headed outside, he took my hand again and started walking towards the hotel, hailing a cab that had just dropped some clubbers off. I made a joke about him being a lightweight going back to the hotel so early and he responded by kissing me hard on the mouth as his hand slid up my skirt and I giggled with delight. The hotel was only a 6 or 7 minute drive away so it wasn't long before we were falling through the door to his room, his Irish accent even more sexy as his voice became husky whispering in my ear how much he wanted me. As with a lot of the rooms, there were 3 single beds. He shared the room with 2 other guys and thankfully they were all still out in town. As soon as the door was closed I started to undress him, tugging off his shirt and undoing his jeans. I pulled them down, followed by his boxers as he kicked them off along with his shoes and socks. I knelt down and grinned up at him as I took hold of his hard cock. I had been right the day before at the beach - not only was he quite long, he was very girthy too and smoothly shaven. I started to stroke him as I kissed along his shaft then his balls. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue then took his balls in my mouth, one at a time. He took hold of my hair and gently set the pace he wanted, not to slow but not too fast. He thrust into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and making me gag as I carried on sucking him. He let out a long groan and muttered, 'good girl', his thick accent turning me on even more. I sucked in hard, the vacuum around his cock making him groan again as I teased him with my tongue. He jerked back and let go my hair and laughed as he said, 'I'm not ready for that just yet'. He took hold of my top and tugged it up over my head. As it fell to the floor, he unbuttoned my skirt and let it fall too. He ran his thumbs under the waist of my thong and nudged it down over my bum to slide down my legs. I stepped out of them and lifted my leg to undo the straps on my sandals but he stopped me and told me to leave them on. He cupped my large boobs as he kissed me then lowered his head to feast on them with his mouth. His teeth grazed my nipple and I couldn't stop the groan from escaping my mouth. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to his bed and laid me down on my back. He knelt on the bed at my feet and looked over my whole body as I felt my cheeks flush red. He opened my legs and ran his fingers over my clit in a circle, watching my face as he teased me. I bit my lower lip and opened my legs wider, I wanted him inside me, but he had other ideas for now. He slid a finger inside me and his gaze moved between my face and my pussy. He slid another finger in, rougher this time and I moaned slightly with pleasure. He laughed a little and asked if I liked that, giggling, I replied, 'yes, I like it a lot'. As his fingers thrust inside me, he rubbed the thumb of his other hand to massage my clit. My clit is super sensitive and it wasn't long before I was crying out with sheer delight as I came hard over his hand, my juices dribbling down to his wrist as he pulled his fingers out of me and placed them in his mouth, sucking them clean. I could feel how wet I was, my thighs were slick with my juices. Sean lay down on the bed and started to lick them clean, making his way towards my even wetter pussy. He licked and sucked my clit, now even more sensitive and I cried out again. He ran his tongue along my length from front to back then slid it inside me, pushing in as far as he could. I started to groan, his tongue thrusting in and out of me and all I could think of was that I wanted it to be his big, hard cock! I managed to croak out my plea, begging for him to fuck me and with a laugh, he obliged and did just that. He held my knees up and open as he slid inside me, using my legs to push himself deep inside me. I groaned with every thrust, he felt amazing as he pounded me hard and fast, the noise of my soaking pussy and his balls slapping my wet skin turning me on more and more. He told me how wet I was and that he loved it, but all I could do was let out a half laugh. I was fast climbing the slope towards climax again and words were just non-existent right now. He could see I was close and asked if I wanted to cum on his cock. I croaked out yes and he started to thrust into me faster as he reached down and rubbed my clit at the same time. That was the final straw and I didn't so much fall as hurtle myself over the edge of oblivion as I came hard around his cock. He continued to thrust into me as my orgasm subsided, finally able to form words again, I laughed and told him he had some skills. He laughed too, and said he was glad I had enjoyed them. I sat up and pushed him onto his back, kneeling beside him, I leaned forward to suck his cock, my boobs grazing his hip. I tasted amazing on him I thought, I loved sucking and licking him clean before straddling his hips and lowering myself onto him. I placed my feet on the bed by his hips and started to ride him, pushing myself up and down on his cock so I could take his full length inside me. He bent his knees behind me and I placed my hands on them to steady myself as I moved as he reached up and pinched my nipples. I yelped with a mixture of pain and pleasure so he did it again, then started to rub them between his fingers and tug on them as I rode him harder. His breath grew ragged and I gritted my teeth, pushing myself to move faster and down harder as his cock filled me. He squeezed my nipples and let out a long, loud groan as his cock started to pulse and I felt him empty himself inside me. I slowed my pace down until I had stopped riding him, watching his face soften as his orgasm passed. I sat where I was, feeling him start to go soft inside me and his cum start to leak out and down my thighs.

We smiled at each other but said nothing, not awkward, just both satisfied and not needing to talk. He took my arm and tugged me down onto his chest, wrapping his arms around me as I Iay down against him. His cum dribbled out of my raw pussy, down my thighs and over his hip as I lay with my leg hooked over him. I shivered as he lightly ran his fingers down my back and he kissed my forehead. I noticed the time on my watch and mentioned that his friends would likely be back soon. He nodded but as I got up to start getting dressed he took my arm and said, 'don't think this is just a one night stand'. I smiled, happy that he wanted more than just this one night but at the same time sad that I hadn't chosen him the first time - oh the wasted nights between then and now!! We only had a few more nights left until the holiday was over but I planned to make the most of it. We dressed and he walked me back to my room, kissing me firmly before I slipped inside, trying not to wake mum. I slept like a log the rest of the night and couldn't wait to see him again during the day. I didn't have to wait too long, a few of them were there for breakfast when we walked in, Sean included. He nodded and smiled and I blushed slightly as I waved. After breakfast, mum and I headed up to the rooftop pool. Most people tended to go to the beach so it was always fairly quiet up there and we had no problem finding loungers. It wasn't long before Sean, Sid and a couple of the others joined us. Sean made no effort to hide his flirting, I was a bit embarrassed with mum being there, but she just seemed relieved to see me finally happy after the train wreck relationship I been through the past year. Sean spent a few hours with us before going off to join his mates, but not before making plans to meet up that night again. We had drinks again in the bar with everyone but when they all headed into town, Sean and I went to the beach. We walked until we found a secluded spot looking out over the water and sat down together, me on his knee. We started to kiss and it soon became frantic again, it wasn't long before we were fucking each other in the sand, taking turns with who was in control as we brought each other to climax. I realised that we hadn't been using condoms, even though I was on the pill I always used condoms as well. I mentioned this to Sean and he asked if I wanted to use them going forward, as I thought about it, missing feeling his cum inside me was not such a pleasing thought so I said no, let's carry on as we are. We kissed again before going for a skinny dip in the sea and after some fun and games, we were fucking again in the water. I couldn't get enough of him, he was like a drug and I was constantly craving him. With my legs wrapped around his waist and his cock buried deep inside my pussy, the waves helped to push me harder onto him as the orgasm built inside me and I found myself begging him to go deeper inside me, just needing to be filled with him. He waded back to shallower water and lay me down on my back, kneeling in front of me, he lifted my legs up to rest on his chest and slowly guided his hard cock inside me again. He was slow and deliberate this time, pushing hard and deep into me and making me yelp with each thrust but with a slow and precise pace. He watched my face, grinning wickedly as I started to beg him to go faster. Because of the position I was helpless to increase the pace myself and seemed to enjoy watching me beg for more of him. My pussy was aching, between the feel of his cock sliding in and out of me in the warm water, his deep, hard pounding and it throbbing for more, I was losing control and could only grunt and groan as I grabbed at his chest. The orgasm was building, like a ball of fire growing in the pit of my stomach then travelling down into my groin before exploding and making me cry out a guttural, desperate yell. I was spent, I lay there trying to catch my breath and watching Sean's face as he pushed himself towards climax now, finally increasing his speed as I felt his cock start to throb and pulse inside me. I muttered,"fuck yes!" as he emptied himself inside me once more then flopped down on top of me, propped up by his elbows as his cock softened inside me before sliding out with some of our juices mixed with the warm sea water. We laughed and lay together for a while before checking the time, realising it was nearly 5.30 in the morning we needed to get dressed and back to the hotel. We made our way back to the hotel hand in hand, stealing the occasional kiss as we walked. Sean left me at the door to my room as I slipped inside as quietly as I could. Mum was still asleep thankfully, so I changed into my pj's and slipped into bed. I feel asleep with a smile still on my face as I gently rubbed my abused pussy and replayed the nights events over in my mind.

We spent as much time together as we could over the last couple of days, sneaking off to one of our rooms during the day or to his room or the beach at night. He reminded me what it was like to be desired by someone, something I hadn't felt in a long while. We knew it was only a holiday fling and we were both more than happy with it being just that, we were content just to enjoy each other as much as we could. We decided not to swap numbers at the end of the holiday, simply because we knew we wouldn't meet up again so why go through the pretence. We had a wonderfully naughty time and parted as friends - but isn't that what it's all about at the end of the day?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

If only women would write more often of their exploits

over a year ago

"If only women would write more often of their exploits "

I love writing about them, it's helped with the frustration during lockdown! I'm pleased others enjoy reading them too though

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

"If only women would write more often of their exploits

I love writing about them, it's helped with the frustration during lockdown! I'm pleased others enjoy reading them too though "

It certainly was an enjoyable read

Thank you for sharing..

I for one would eagerly await further recollections if you wish to share more

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

?? loved reading this

over a year ago

"It certainly was an enjoyable read

Thank you for sharing..

I for one would eagerly await further recollections if you wish to share more"

I have few more, a mixture of fiction and real events. Watch this space, I'm sure more will appear soon!!

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Will do

over a year ago

"?? loved reading this "

Glad you enjoyed it

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"If only women would write more often of their exploits

I love writing about them, it's helped with the frustration during lockdown! I'm pleased others enjoy reading them too though "

You write very well, an excellent story, more to come I hope

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

A very enjoyable read

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant

By *inelytuned84Man
over a year ago

Nr Farindon

Really well written Lola. You have talent

By *bony mr GreyMan
over a year ago

Oxford

I hardly take any time to read on my break at work even when i do have time but that was compelling and i couldn't get enough! Some memories are the best. Thanks for sharing. Lucky guys too from what i can see.

over a year ago

"A very enjoyable read "

Thank you, glad you enjoyed reading it

over a year ago

"Brilliant "

Glad you enjoyed it!

over a year ago

"Really well written Lola. You have talent "

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! I'm no writer but I enjoy playing at it lol

over a year ago

"I hardly take any time to read on my break at work even when i do have time but that was compelling and i couldn't get enough! Some memories are the best. Thanks for sharing. Lucky guys too from what i can see."

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

By *idden treasureMan
over a year ago

Adelstone

Amazing story

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ed31pMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Now that’s a Spanish fiesta I would’t mind being on!

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous writing and loved that you don’t feel the need to break it up into instalments but just put it out there to be enjoyed. xx

By *heekycouple69xCouple
over a year ago

Alton

This was superb xx

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Damn that was a disappointment I felt sure she was coming back one night to find Sid taking proper care of mum lol

By *ed31pMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

"Damn that was a disappointment I felt sure she was coming back one night to find Sid taking proper care of mum lol"

PMSL

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

govan

God I love holiday sex. Remember fucking a young hairdresser in her swimming pool at 2am. The water splashing about as I came inside her.

A hand job from a German lass on the stairwell of the hotel middle of the afternoon.

Fucking a Czech girl night after night in Bulgaria as my mate slept beside us.

Been so many great memories!

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Excellent read. Loved it.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Post new Message to Thread