Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What ??

Jump to newest

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Ok, so here goes. I have been a FAB member for a VERY long time and i have always enjoyed the stories... so here goes, a first attempt, and sorry folks it may be a slow build up and im aware i open myself to tue critisism amd ridicule of the world... but its FAB its anonymous sort of lol..... so here goes with what i am calling ... "What ??" Part 1.

----------------------

“Bastard!”

Was the only warning I got as I opened the door and stepped into my front hall. I say warning because one was certainly needed, my years in the forces did not let me down as I half crouched when the crystal vase flew at where my head had been and smashed on the door frame. Still bemused by the current events I could not help but stare at the shimmering shards of crystal now littering the hall floor, their facets reflecting my vacant expression back at me, mocking.

I risked looking up, still none the wiser at my current predicament but my senses now fully aware of possible danger. The figure before me was, to say the least, impressive. I don’t just mean scary although given the situation she was certainly that. My wife of ten years was standing on the bottom stair looking at me. No, “looking” does not do the stare she was giving me justice, that one look contained more emotion than I had seen in her for the last 5 years. That one look conveyed the disparate notions of anger, regret, jealousy and fear all at the same time. I felt my insides flip…. A literal somersault inside my body so violent it would not have surprised me to find I was physically upside down.

My brain, being male as was the rest of me, did that innately “guy” thing when it hears a female voice with the tone and volume now coming from my wife and lost all control over mental punctuation –

“OSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHITOSHIT”

It said to itself, as the more physical attributes of my body tensed and prepared for any further violence. None came. I looked up again and Angela was now sitting, slumped on the bottom step, the previous emotions now gone from her face, the same face I had spent five years being besotted and in love with. The emotion had been replaced with, well, nothing. Her stare, while still directed at my semi-prone body, was blank, even glassy.

I risked movement, standing up, slowly I unfolded myself from the floor.

The thought of her face still in my head, the thought of loving that face, and the person it belonged to, being happy when something I did caused that face to smile, even caused a sound to pass between those perfect lips, a sigh, a giggle, a laugh. God, she had a great laugh. It’s surprising what you remember when you are under stress but god, I missed that laugh, I don’t think I’ve heard it in over half a decade.

Looking back to her I had to do something, or we would just stay there forever, two statues celebrating a lost relationship. A homage to humanity forgotten.

“What?”.

Ok, so not the best opening line, ok hers was the opening line and to be fair trying to top that one word, which conveys so much meaning especially when roared and you with such velocity, would have been a pointless and empty effort. As has been noted I am a guy, so I went with

“What?”. Again, looking at her for some reaction.

I kept looking, both of us unmoving. Then with glacial speed her head lifted, and her eyes fixed on me, eyes sad and defeated.

“I can’t do this anymore.”

“Do What?”. That word again.

“Fight”.

“Until the vase, I wasn’t aware we were fighting !?!?”.

That is not strictly true. For the last few years, we had sort of been in a constant state of attrition, nothing specific. Well ok, lots of little specific things but nothing huge. When I had left this morning for work, after making her a cup of tea and leaving it on the table by the bed, as far as I knew we were still maintaining that frosty status quo.

Tea I hear you ask? if so frosty why tea? I am a guy, we don’t “do” change, and since the first night we spent in the same bed I had always made her a morning cup of tea and uttered the words “tea beautiful” to her sleeping form. If I am honest, these days I do it more for me, looking down at her sleeping face, a face that has not yet woken up to the harsh and cruel realities of life, just reminds me how she used to look, how she used to look to me.

Anyway, on with the show…….

“I don’t have the energy; I can’t keep doing this!”

Repetitive maleness again….

“Doing what?”.

“Pretending!”.

Ok that one got me. I am many things but basically what you see is what you get, I’m a simple soul. I have never pretended to be anything I was not.

“What do you mean, pretending?”.

That word again! (I have not come up with a title for this yet, it may actually be “What !?”)

“That everything’s ok!”.

“Ah……”.

“Yea”.

“Your unhappy?”.

Angela raised her head again, the corner of her mouth twitching as if trying to remember how to smile, but the eyes did not follow through. Her hands spread out in front of her, indicating the ex-vase now scattered at our feet.

“Ya think !?!”.

“Point taken”.

“You hated that vase anyway”.

She looked at me, it was almost a dare.

“That’s not really the point now though, is it?”.

“No”.

“Can we talk?”.

“Can we?”.

I saw the look of regret pass across her face as she said it. And she quickly caught herself –

“Sorry, that was habit”.

Taking her unresisting hand in mine a pulled her to a standing position looking up at me from her still empty eyes I said.

“we have to try”.

I lead her by the hand, the way an adult leads a small child, gripping the hand tightly but reassuringly, reassuring the child they are safe and reassuring the adult that the kid will not run off into traffic. I had a similar emotion, I did not want her to run off, or maybe grab more ammunition but I am pretty sure it was so she didn’t run off.

Sitting now, both still looking at each other, sitting tense, primed to rise, primed to get out, primed to run.

“This is difficult”.

She said, as if to herself. I nodded.

“I love you!”

This time said directly at me, not to, but at. There was an edge to that statement.

“But?”

I said, mentally aware that this was not a whole lot better than “What?”.

“No Buts, I do love you”.

“I love you too”.

I said, surprised somewhere deep down that I meant it.

“Ok”

OK?? that was it, a tacit acceptance boiled down to two letters! but it was better than the alternative.

“We need to talk, or no, you need to let me talk, you need to let me get this out and then we can talk together. Can you do that, can you let me talk without interruption, without compartmentalising it and trying to fix things as we go along?? can you please??”

She tripped over her words, trying to get them all out trying to make sure there was no gap in the sound through which I could interrupt before she got her full meaning across to me.

“Yes”

“Ok, good, thank you”.

Her face softened, as if relieved, she sat back on the sofa, a little less stiff than before.

“You remember how we met?”

Her eyes now looking directly into mine, questioning, waiting for a response. I stared back.

“Ok so you can speak!”

“Sorry”

“Jesus your always so literal!”

“Sorry, yes, we met on FAB”..........

END OF PART 1

Ok that was it... more in my head if you guys think it shows promise......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

Please carry on.

By *reenlanerCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Very well written, do continue

By *litheroevoyeurMan
over a year ago

Clitheroe

At last, something well written and punctuated. Please continue.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 2

OK dear reader (see what I did there, personalising the narrative!) that bombshell deserves some explanation. Explanation by way of a little back story, a montage if you will, when they make a film of it, this part will start with an out of focus screen and some descending harp music…….

The Meet –

It was Friday night, ten years ago, twenty eleven to be sort of exact. I was thirty-two years old, had been engaged twice but never married and I was sitting in my one-bedroom flat in my non-descript small hometown staring at the screen of my PC, which happened to be logged into fab.

Now that makes it sound like I was sat in a garret on a rain-soaked thundery night musing over the failure of life. Far from it, I had left this small town once, a decade ago, to head to Uni which was as far away from this parochial little town as I could manage, once done with Uni I basically went around the world a few times and had a blast. So, no pity for me please on this Friday night.

I had been a member of FAB since my days at Uni, it had been a way to break out of my upbringing, and I am a guy so yes, it was a convenient way to get laid. No point sugar coating it we are all members of a swingers contact website. Over the years I have met many people from all walks of life and of all persuasions, some really did it for me, others not so much but I learned never to judge and always try, and usually that all worked out. Do not get me wrong, I’m not shallow, there had to be a spark but hey what’s wrong with increasing your target audience by being a member of a club where everyone knows the score??

Anyway, back to the story (I do tangent at times, but I always come back).

Browsing through the profiles, as you do, half just admiring the pictures and lazily reading the profile bio’s a new profile pops up. A nearby new female profile…… very little text and a blurry picture of a smiling face with a mane of blonde hair.

Now if we are being honest guys, we know single girls get inundated with messages. The predatory response kicked in and I decided to try and get in early. At worst it was some guy pretending (we know you exist and sometimes we bait you just for fun!) and at best it was a woman looking for the same thing……. Good sex.

Being a gentleman, I fired off a very polite message. Not I hasten to add a copy paste or generic message but a little about me, and a general welcome to the world of FAB. I sat back and waited for a response.

“Hi”

Came back 2 minutes later.

Well, it was a start. I fired back my usual what brings you here etc…. and waited.

“look, I have never done this before, I’m a single mum and I need something now. I have only ever been with two guys, but your profile looks like your ok, and people know you and like you. I just need something”.

I read the response, don’t you love it when you get a reply, and you get that slight quickening of the heart rate?

It was a good reply, it was not straight to the dirty talk or “pic” swapping I would expect from the ubiquitous “honest I’m a girl” guy pretending.

“You sound like you want to meet now? I have my own place in the centre of town if you want to come over. no pressure no expectations and no means no.”

See I am a gentleman!

“I’ve just been to the pub with some friends, I’m a little d*unk but not d*unk so I’m feeling brave. What is the address? I can be there soon”.

I sent the address. Not something I normally do after such a short exchange. I almost instantly regretted it. Did I really want some unknown half pissed woman? I consoled myself with the knowledge that she probably would not show and as time passed, I realised that was going to be the case.

“BUZZ !”

My door intercom roused me from the half doze I was in sitting in front of the television. Its one of those noises, like the alarm clock, you are conditioned to spring up and respond. Before I was conscious of doing it the receiver was in my hand –

“Hello”

“Hi it’s Angela”.

“Sorry, who?”

“Angela” quieter “from the site”

“oh yea, great, come on up!”

Now at this point I am thinking “bugger”. Don’t get me wrong, the possibilities of new meets are endless, but I had already written this one off, I wasn’t prepared. I was clean, freshly showered, shaved and all that stuff…. But I was in some unflattering tartan print pyjamas and dressing gown.

I quickly ditched the dressing gown, reasoning that I was not 80 years old and did not own a big slipper! I went to the front door of my flat, hearing footsteps climbing the concrete steps of the stairwell, then the door to my landing opened, I opened my front door in anticipation.

In the dim light of the landing, I saw a short figure emerge from the stairwell, sparking eyes, uncertain smile and the long blonde mane again. This time the image was not blurred. It was a woman, a woman encased in a very sexy pair of tight jeans and some sort of designer branded top.

I smiled from the Doorway. She smiled back as she walked towards me, a more certain smile this time and those eyes, they really did sparkle.

“Nice lingerie!”

She said as she stopped in front of me, indicating my sartorial elegance. I smiled.

“Thanks, I would love to comment on yours but….”

“Don’t get too cocky I’m not that d*unk”.

She was good this one, an actual real person with no pretence and enough courage to stand up for herself. This was going to be fun even if we kept our clothes on.

I stepped back into the hall of the flat my arms open in invitation and as she strode past me my nose was filled with channel 19 and the smell of a night in a bar. Not an unpleasant mix. I realised I had been standing there savouring the smell and she had already disappeared. I walked back to the small living room to find her perched on the sofa. Her legs crossed in that classic pose, and looking at her, yes, she was an absolute classic. Angela was classically beautiful, and sexual all at the same time. Not tall, maybe five foot four her legs looked toned under those tight designer jeans, her breasts under a similar designer shirt looked large but in beautiful proportion to her tight, rounded firm ass. And this was an ASS, not a bottom or a bum, this was an ASS!

“Drink?” I asked.

“Already had way too much, can I be silly and ask for tea?”

“Not silly at all, how do you take it?”

“Builders, milk no sugar”.

I busied myself in the kitchen making tea, I already had a drink sitting on the side.

“So, what brought you to FAB?”

I asked making small talk.

“Men are arseholes!”

I was on firmer ground here; I saw it mapped out in front of me. The boyfriend had pissed off and she out for revenge. I had been that soldier before, it was not always an unpleasant experience, letting a horny woman work out her rage with me between the sheets. I was thinking I was too old to get involved in any domestics though.

“Boyfriend troubles”

I proffered as she stopped speaking.

“No, not a boy, he was a man”.

“Was?”

“Oh, he’s not dead or anything. We broke up almost 6 months ago. We were only together for a few weeks. He was too controlling, and……….”

I let that hang there for a moment waiting for her to continue, when she didn’t, I looked around at her. She looked straight at me, like she was trying to make up her mind.

“And?”

I prompted.

“He never made me cum”.

She said quietly.

“Oh dear, now that’s a drawback”.

I am ashamed to say I said that quite flippantly. I was still fairly young and yes, a little cocky. However, over the years I had met some wonderful women and had, I think, been very well trained. I knew how to do what I thought she was asking for, not as one of those guys who swears blind his cock will any woman just orgasm like she never has before, I was never one of those guys. I am fully aware I have a cock, a tongue, fingers and mind. All these things when used correctly, and if you are paying attention, are more than capable of providing pleasure to both parties.

I had not heard her move, but I turned around, fresh cup of hot builder’s tea in hand and there she was. Standing close, her face to…. well to my chest, I was taller…. the scent of the number 19 in my nose again, I adore that scent. It makes my cock hard. I was hard already but throbbed when I saw her eyes again, she closed the short distance between us, her right arm encircling my neck and pulling my face down to hers, as her other had stroked the, now tented, front of my fetching pyjamas. We kissed…. It was a kiss like I have never had before. I do not mean there were fireworks or anything soppy and loving. This was not a loving kiss. This was raw, needful, sexual. It was as if her mouth and tongue were trying to send me a manual on exactly what she wanted me to do to her. Communicating what she wanted with no words just the force of her kiss.

“Put the fucking tea down”.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 3

I did indeed put the “fucking” tea down. And finally, as she assaulted me with another violent kiss, I got both hands filled with that gorgeous ass, my hard cock pushing flat against her stomach, the tip almost up between those breasts as I pulled her against me.

Almost as violently as it started the kiss ended as Angela used her entire diminutive body weight to drop to her knees on my kitchen floor, her hands reaching behind me, cupping the cheeks of my ass in her palms as her fingers sought the waistband of my PJ trousers.

The colder air of the room hit my skin as my cock was released from its tent, causing it to throb in the light of the kitchen as she looked, first at my cock…… red throbbing……. Ready, then she looked at me. Like her kiss, the look said a lot without any need to speak. Her eyes still sparkled, she bit her bottom lip to release the tension she felt, then, her hands still cupping my ass, those lips opened, and she pulled me. She pulled my cock forward towards her mouth, but she did not stop. As violent as the kiss had been, the same energy went into Angela sucking my cock. My whole body jarred as, without stopping, I bottomed out in her throat and I felt her tongue pass her bottom lip and taste my balls. Never has a woman taken my cock into her body so deeply so quickly, it was like she was demanding to be penetrated.

With a painful slowness Angela starts to lift her head back, dragging her lips along the shaft of my hard cock, as she is forcing her tongue to feel every throbbing vein and ridge of the hard corded muscle that is impaling her, consigning it to memory for future use. She reaches the tip and slides her tongue around the head, forcing back my foreskin and rimming the flared head causing me to reach out quickly, grabbing the worktop as I suddenly feel like a day-old lamb. Angela moans, a very appreciative noise, deep in the back of her throat, a spot so recently vacated by my throbbing cock. She grips my exposed shaft and moves her mouth away, forcing my cock up against my stomach as her head dips and that hot tongue comes out to lick me from my heavy balls to the tip of my cock. Never once does she break eye contact and never once do I want to look away.

“Beats a cup of tea! Does this place have a fucking bed?”

“Fucking” Bed, perfectly describes exactly what I want to do, taking her by the hand and helping her upright. I never let go, moving with purpose, taking us both to my bed. She giggles, such a musical lilting wonderful sound it makes me smile, as I spin her around, forcing her to land, sitting on the edge of my big soft bed.

The next few minutes make me reminisce over teenage fumbles, I honestly do not remember what happened or how we achieved it but we both worked towards being naked, each stripping the other, both desperate to be naked with the other and falling over other in an attempt to get there. Eventually we were there, we had reached our goal, we were skin on skin. Angela was hot. I mean she was beautiful and sexy, but that skin was actually hot against me. It was as if there was something burning her up from the inside out. The look in those sparkling eyes was just as hot. Then it hit me, the Channel 19 was back, but this time it was different, there was an edge to it, a captivating subtle scent mixed with it. I looked down, down between Angela’s thighs and I saw for the first time, her pussy. No that is wrong, like everything else Angela had shown me so far, her body, her scent, her kisses and how she took cock, this was more basic. It was a violent red gash between her thighs, hairless and wet split open and ready to fuck. Not to make love, it demanded fucking. This was not a pussy. I sunk to my knees and buried my face in Angela’s hot wet CUNT.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 4

Now, I love to lick a woman’s wet pussy, I absolutely adore the taste, the texture, the smell. Everything about having my tongue buried inside her or circling her clit, sucking it into my mouth, rolling it between my teeth. It is just fun, and sexy and wonderful. Hell, I have had meets where that is all I have done and honestly, I enjoyed it immensely. I was taught to give head by a lesbian, and no that is not some story where I turn a lesbian straight! She sat me down in a bar and described, in very intimate detail, exactly what to do. And how to pay attention to make sure what I was doing was working.

Tonight, I was on sensory overload, my brain did not work. My body however, whether it was muscle memory or just luck took over. I have no idea how long I was giving head to this amazing woman. How long my face was buried in her perfectly predatory cunt but the next thing I remember was looking over her perfectly toned stomach, between her gravity defying cherry tipped breasts and seeing that mane of blonde hair thrash from side to side. Then suddenly, her body arches, going stiff, she holds herself there, her fists balled in the bed sheets, her thighs gripping my head.

I have never heard a sound like this come from any human being in my entire life. Angela’s body, still arched and stiff, perfectly still but her mouth springs open wide. The noise is like a wild animal, signalling to its pack, or perhaps to match her golden blonde mane, to her pride. This is not a woman anymore, her humanity left behind, overtaken by the orgasm she is having on my tongue. Then I feel it. Trapped between those thighs, unable to move anything but my still working tongue. Angela gushes her cum into my open mouth, it is like a damn burst somewhere inside her, I feel the need to breathe but I can only breathe in her cum, her scent, her liquid, her release.

Eventually the flow diminishes, with it Angela falls from her prone position and slumps back to surface of my bed. The death grip of her thighs releases and I can move again. I fall next to her on the bed, my arm encircling her waist and pulling her to me as I caress her hip.

“Wow!” I say breathless.

No Answer.

“Angela?”

No Answer

Shit… I look at her face now. There is contented smile there, she looks somehow softer. Less predatory, less grown up. But the eyes are shut. Yet her chest, with those gloriously capped teardrop orbs is rising and falling at a steady pace. This calms me a little, flash backs to French explaining the French translation of orgasm go through my mind. Angela is not dead; she starts to stir. A soft moan escapes her lips, and her hands move to feel the surface below her. Her had skims my side and her eyes fly open.

“What the actual fuck !?!?”

I smile. I smile because she is gorgeous, I smile because I want to do that again and more. I smile because I realise what happened and I am more than slightly smug about it (I’m a guy it’s allowed!)

“Want that tea now?”

“How long ??.... What ??? oh Fuck your still hard…… good. Fuck me !”.

-------------

Ok need to stop bunking off work now..... if you guys are enjoying it let me know and i will try and add more later.

Thanks to those who have read it so far. Hope you like

J.

By *orneyloverMan
over a year ago

Boston

Loving this. Please keep it going..

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Very nice. Brilliantly written. Can’t wait for more.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Thanks for the kind words guys. More on the way today I hope...

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Great please continue

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

Great x

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 5

“Are you in a rush?” I said smiling.

I meant it, I did not want to rush my time with this woman, with this body. I wanted to explore it completely, I wanted this woman to experience everything, with me, from me, because of me.

As I was laying there, looking at her, musing this over in my head, the decision was taken from me. Having apparently recovered sufficiently, Angela was up on her knees, one leg swinging across her thighs. I gasped as the white hot, wet heat of her pussy lips made contact with the throbbing shaft of my cock. Painfully slowly she exhaled as she rubbed her lips up and down that shaft, coating me with her recent cum, and her new desire. I could feel her hold for a second and grind as she reached her clit, I could feel that hot hard little nub press into the hard flesh of my cock as those eyes still bored into my soul.

“How long?” I asked feeling I needed no further explanation.

“How long what?” (That word again!)

I gripped her grinding hips, my fingers sinking into that taught, hot, moving flesh.

“How long since you got fucked?”

“Never like this, never on top” …… Quieter “Never needing it”.

Her hips now moved up, her lips always in contact with my shaft as its hardness fought to push her against her, sought to become part of her, to penetrate her. She moved up and forward, somehow placing the tip of my cock at her entrance. My hands gripping those always mobile, grinding hips as she pits hers on my shoulders and stares deep into my eyes. Biting her bottom lip again, now not looking so sure of herself. Angela pushes back.

I can feel her wetness and unbearable heat on the tip of my cock…. she pushes…. I can feel a building pressure, a pressure my hard cock is unwilling to yield to. Suddenly a release, an acceptance, her body has lost its fight and the throbbing head of my hard cock is accepted into the hot crucible of her cunt. I feel the heat, spreading down my shaft, and I see Angela’s eyes. Sure again, hungry again.

Angela continues, slowly, lowering herself back, lowering herself onto me. Now I am the one biting my lip. The willpower required not to just take what my body wants is amazing to me. I want to grip those hips tighter and ram myself into her very core. If I did that it would be over, and it cannot be over. This is not about me, it started out being about her, this is about us. That gaze she has locked on me joins us together. That feeling running down the length of my shaft to my balls joins us. Just as I feel her take me inside her, she is feeling me penetrate her and she wants it.

Suddenly, there it is. A look of contentment on her face and the feeling of her tight ass now grinding onto my thighs, I can feel her wetness now coating my balls and the tip of me cock again feeling a pressure as it kisses her cervix, and her cunt grips my shaft.

I break our gaze for a second to look down, to look down at our joining. All I can see is us, no gap no light, we are so close that there is literally nothing between us. Having broken our joined stare, I look back her now and I am instantly encased in a dark blonde cave as her head drops to mine and our lips touch, not a hot fierce kiss to match her initial attack but simply brushing lips. Moving over each other, feeling the texture and wetness. I can feel her breasts on my chest, firm and yet soft, the nipples drawing little circles as her body continues to grin against me. My eyes open, still cocooned in that blonde cave I cannot see her at all, except for a slight twinkle where her eyes are open.

My Other senses kick in, I can smell her, that Chanell 19 and her sex, I feel her heat, or is it our heat ? above all I feel our need.

My hands on her hips grip tighter, pulling her up my body by the smallest millimetre. That is all it takes, I feel my cock inside her move, imperceptibly leaving her body by the smallest fraction. Angela moans into my mouth, a disappointed groan and just as suddenly she grinds herself back, reclaiming what I took from her.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Dammit... re reading that... many typos so appologies.... hmm to repost a correction or are we good to carry on ??

By *ixen 2020Couple
over a year ago

daventry

"Dammit... re reading that... many typos so appologies.... hmm to repost a correction or are we good to carry on ?? "

Carry on!!!! For the love of god, carry on….

Please xx

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 6

For a moment everything stops, we are both completely still, there is no sound but our breathing, a shared effort to stay alive, to prolong the moment, every feeling is being etched into our shared memory.

Then ……. Light!

Angela pushes on my shoulders, the pressure forcing me back into the soft bed as her hair flicks up and back, that beautiful blonde mane arcing through the space, rivalling any model in a shampoo commercial, she throws her head back, her mouth open, our gaze broken. My eyes fall to that elegant snow-white neck and down to those perfect teardrop breasts. My hands, finally mobile of their own volition, move up her sides, keeping every inch of skin they can in contact with her body, moving to capture those dancing perfect orbs of flesh. Capturing each diamond hard nipple between thumb and forefinger, supporting the perfect weight of the flesh while torturing the hard cherry red nubs.

So enraptured am I with those breasts I almost forget that they are not their own organism, that they belong to a woman, the woman who now starts to move.

The fierce look is back, the predator. Angela’s hips grind, a circular motion, causing my cock to move inside her. I can feel her, feel inside her, feel the tip of my painfully hard cock rubbing against her inner walls. I can feel the lips of her cunt on the base of my shaft, trying desperately to draw more into her depths.

Determined now, Angela has a goal, something to work at, to triumph over. It is almost painful the way she is grinding her crotch against me but that feeling, the pleasure coursing through every fibre is only heightened by that pain, driven on harder and harder. We share the same goal, the same destination as I push back, raising my hips. Harder, faster, moving, not thinking, lost.

Her head thrown back; a sound starts. A wail, a mixture of approaching anguish, anguish at a coming end but also ferocity, a cry of triumph. No words are held within that cry just emotion, a feeling a hunger.

My Hands drop again, now gripping the tight flesh of her ass. I can feel her muscles flexing with every stroke on my hard cock, the feeling acting in unison to drive me deeper into her, to let her take what she wants to let me give what she needs. Louder Now, Angela is sweating, I can see the beads of perspiration run down between her breasts and eventually pool on my stomach.

A vibration starts, still moving, still grinding, Angela starts to vibrate on my cock. Louder that single scream continues to grow, raw and primal.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 7

My Eyes, fixated now on her throat, her chest, her heaving breasts. I see a red flush start to spread, apparently linked to the howl coming from deep inside her in ever increasing volume. The flush grows and spreads and with it, the heat in our loins grows, the wetness on my cock and balls turns to a flood of desire. And then, just as I feel the pressure in my balls start to peak, Angela freezes, rigid, unmoving, a statue of erotic insanity. And the howl becomes one long scream, she does not draw breath, her body so rigid I am not sure she can.

Angela is cumming on my cock, buried deep inside her body, she is spasming around my shaft. No movement is detectable from the outside, but inside, in her core, her pussy is clenching and gripping and pulling and flooding. The pressure in my balls builds I feel that familiar tingling. Angela collapses forward, not onto me but her hands on my chest, that blonde mane just tickling me as her head falls forward, her fingernails digging into me. The momentary pain she causes holds off my impending orgasm.

Slowly, her head lifts, those eyes locking onto mine, she has a look of wildness about her now, a look that does not know what or where or how or why. I speak, for the first time since she mounted me there are actual words.

“Don’t you dare fucking stop!”

A smile joins the wildness on her beautiful face as she lifts her still shaking hips and starts to fuck me, fucking me with long full strokes, lifting her glorious ass up off my body and slamming herself onto my cock.

Suddenly I wake from the sexual fog of our initial passion, it has all been so raw, so quick so good.

“Condom!” I say, even as she is pounding her cunt onto me.

“Don’t you dare fucking stop!” my own words echo back at me.

“Cum in me, cum in my body let me feel it!”

I could not stop this force of nature even if I wanted to. Her words and the lust filled tone of them just made my cock throb, I could finally feel it. My cum was on its way, I was going to orgasm, I was going to explode, I was going to pour my lust and essence into this amazing creature that was desperately riding me, with the goal of achieving just that result.

My Hands return to her hips, helping, slamming her onto me in pain and pleasure until, finally it’s there…….

I sit up, wrapping my arms around Angela’s waist and pulling us both back onto the flat surface of the bed beneath us, my cock still buried in her as I hold her tight, holding her in place. My hips rise pushing my cock into her as deep, deeper, than I have ever been. My balls contract and the explosion of my cum floods from the tip of my throbbing cock. At the same time, her lips next to my ear, she screams.

“I can feel it, oh god I can feel it, it’s mine, I want it!”

And all in that moment I know she is right, my cum belongs inside her, inside this woman who has done so much to achieve this goal, this one perfect moment in time.

And she screams.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

That's it for today folks.... need to go be domesticated for a bit. Would love any feedback (constructive !) just let me know if you like it or not ??

J. xx

By *SAwanted321Man
over a year ago

haywards heath

Like a lot

By *oingdown2Man
over a year ago

angus

Great read, you certainly do tell a good horny story.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Looks like this is not being read.... should I continue ??

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

"Looks like this is not being read.... should I continue ?? "

Yes, please do. Loving it here.

By *abyblueeyescoupleCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Amazing writing please continue ….

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Continue! Fantastic read so far !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Thanks for the kind comments... more to come today....

J. Xx

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 8

Collapsing on top of me, Angela’s breathing slowly returns to normal. To be honest I am just enjoying laying there, feeling her body on top of me, her weight pressing those breasts into my chest, her lips nuzzled into my neck and her hot breath bathing my skin. My body, still sensitive from our joint orgasm, is alive. I can feel the mixture of our juices running down my softening shaft as starts its slow descent to normality.

“I needed that!”

Her voice comes from down by my neck, muffled slightly by the curtain of hair. But it is different now. Where once it had an edge, where it said more than the words. Now it is normal, a woman’s voice, perfectly at home in its own sound.

“Can I have that tea now?”

“It may be a bit cold”.

“That’s ok, I just need tea”.

“What are you DR Who?” (I am a huge geek!)

“What ??”

“Never mind, if you let me move, I will go get it”.

In a repeat of the movement that got us into this position in the first place, Angela pushes herself up and swings her leg back across my thighs. A trail of our cum flows from her as she literally crashes on her side next to me. Angela blows the hair from her eyes and just smiles at me; I can still see that twinkle under her half-closed eye lids.

I push myself off the bed and into a standing position, looking down at her. Gone is the designer clothing, gone is lioness. Before me is a woman in all her glory, naked, exhausted. I want to say used but that is so far from the truth. Angela is not used, she has taken from me, and I have willingly given, maybe I was the used one? but I in return took as much from her.

On bare feet I pad through to the small kitchen retrieving her now lukewarm tea and return to the bedroom. Angela is now sitting up, her back resting against the headboard, her legs bent, hugging her knees. That mane of hair swept back from her pretty face. She looks a little sheepish and wanly smiles at me as I hand her the tea.

“What’s your name?” She asks quietly.

“Jim”

“No, I mean your real name”.

“Jim”

“Really ?? no fake profile name?”

“No what would be the point, do you know how much of a turn off it is hearing a woman scream another man’s name?” I am being flippant again, covering.

Angela has the good grace to derisively laugh at that one.

“Do they always scream?”

“Not Like that!”

“No, me either” Quietly

I sit down on the bed, my back resting on cushions at the foot. Facing Angela, my legs straight out as we were getting ready for some top to tail sleep over.

She sips the tea.

Looking at me curiously she continues to sip the tea.

“Is it always like that?”

“What have your other meets been like?”

“you’re it, first meet from the site. I just joined tonight in the pub when a friend recommended it and said I needed to get laid. I realised she was right!”

I look into those searching eyes. It is as if she is now mistrustful, protective of herself. Looking for any excuse to believe the hype, to believe I am just what she expects on a swinging site, glancing over my shoulder to see if the bed post has notches.

“No. It has never been like that!”

“I bet you say that to all the girls!” Now she is being flippant, I understand the diversion tactics.

Angela puts down her tea on the small bedside table and stretches. It is like a cat uncoiling and moving every limb to its farthest extremity. In that one move, I can see beauty and grace combined.

“Fuck, I need a shower!”

The words at odds with the grace of the movement, but I take her hand in mine. Leading her to the bathroom and I turn on the shower. I lay out some fresh towels and make to join her as she steps into the shower letting the hot water cascade over her.

“No, just me. I need to wash, and I need to ……. Come to terms”

I nod, not completely understanding. I leave the room and for want of nothing better to do I make the bed and redress in my fetching tartan PJ trousers.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

A great read, I can picture the scene, believe in and associate with the characters.

Don't worry about the occasional typos do little to get in the way of a good, well written story, it's odd how even after a couple of proof reads you only spot them after the piece has been posted!

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Part 9

I am sitting in the small living room, pondering the nights events, when Angela walks in, wrapped up in a fluffy fresh towel, her hair up in one of those towel turban affairs that only women can do.

“Better?” I ask.

“Was pretty good before, but yes better…… less…. yes better”

She sits down next to me on the sofa, one hand on my knee and looks at me.

“That was…. Not what I expected”.

“I never have any expectations” I say, all worldly, the hardened swinger.

“But yes, that was a first for me”.

“What do you mean first” she says, almost defensively.

I think for a moment. My next words could change what is happening here, they could change what is going to happen.

“Ok, this is going to be a long explanation, but it won’t make sense unless I finish”.

“Go on”.

“Right, we met through, and because of a swinging website, we both wanted sex that’s the be all and end all of what tonight started out as. I have not met anyone from the site in quite a while, almost a year in fact. But you, well, what we just did was not swinging. I have met people for sex before, and I am not saying we made love, far from it. When I meet people for sex from the site, yes, we have sex, we have fun, sweaty do what you want SEX. We have fun with each other’s bodies.

What you and I just did, that was sex, but you actually had sex with me, and I think I saw you in there somewhere too”.

She looks at me strangely, like I may just have declared that I am Mork for Ork (geek in me again sorry!)

“I have a son, he’s 5, he’s a handful”.

” I can cope”.

She stands up, I mirror her movements. I put my arms around her, and she looks up at me, smiling.

“We don’t know each other at all!”

“Well let’s try that then”.

“So, we’re doing this?”

“Doing what?”

“Us”

“Yea let’s give us a try, should be an adventure!”

So, we did. We gave it a try. We met up at least two or three times a week for the next couple of months, and yes there was sex, there was a lot of sex. Angela was right when she said she had only been with 2 guys. She was very inexperienced but wanted to learn. The look on her face when I suggested something new was always amusing. Her upbringing had been very sheltered, and her sexual experiences had been with similar guys. She did enjoy anal though, I keep meaning to ask her how that started. Given her reaction when I brought out some toys, I’m pretty sure the guy just got over excited one night and missed his aim.

The toys were fun though, wands, cuffs, dildos all the usual bag of tricks. She also commented anal was much better with lube (makes me wonder about some guys education it really does!) The night I tied her down and strapped a wand to her clit was amazing. I stayed fully clothed but was kissing, licking, and caressing her all over as I stripped her. She was then cuffed to the under-bed restraints and I used a strap-on harness to hold the wand tight on her clit. Then I went and had a few beers next door as she screamed shouted, called me all the names under the sun and I heard it all. I specifically heard that moment when a string of individual orgasms becomes one long orgasm, without end.

At that point I went back, now naked. I uncuffed her hands she punched me on the arm, undid her own ankles removed the harness and pounced on me. We fucked that night until the sun came up, it was glorious. I was working out that if you got Angela worked up then nothing was off limits or out of bounds. She just needed to be worked up to overcome her childhood programming.

Then it happened, my mother died.

It was strange, she had been ill for a very long time, so this was not unexpected. I did not break down; I did not cry. I just got on with it. Angela came to the Funeral, despite never having met any of my family.

“I’m going for you, not them” she said when I asked if, she was sure.

After the funeral we went back to my place. Let us just say I had not really been keeping up with the domestics. I may not have physically broken down but mentally I was gone, a wreck, I could not function. Angela took one look around told me to stay (literally she said it like I was a puppy) she packed me a small bag and bundled me back into her car.

I woke up the next morning, in a strange bed, it smelled of Chanel 19. I was being stared at.

I was being stared at by Angela’s eyes, but not her face. The small very blonde boy staring at me was wearing combat print like a mini soldier. The small boy staring at me then fired a nerf gun at my head, laughed, and ran.

My eyes followed the little soldier as he left the room. Angela was leaning on the door frame laughing at me.

“He’s running you better chase!”

I checked I had something on, leapt from the bed and gave chase.

“There better be coffee after this!”

And there was coffee, which I almost downed in one after a twenty-minute-long tickle fight with David. I had not laughed so much in forever; I had not let go and been a child in forever.

So that dear reader is us, the family unit is complete. A few months later Angela and I were married in a small civil ceremony, and we have now been together for ten years. And that brings us full circle to the present, sitting on the sofa in our lounge (we had grown up it was a lounge now not a living room!)

“Sorry, yes, we met on FAB”.

“But we never did swing, did we?”

“No, I guess not”.

“And it’s not been fun, or even been us for a long time, has it?”

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story more please

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

That last section certainly managed to evoke emotions, it's not often fab brings tears to my eyes unless it is in laughter.

I'm looking forward to a happy journey forward together.

Well written!

By *ere4u50Man
over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Great read. Well written. Looking forward to further instalments

over a year ago

A great story

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Thanks for the kind words. More to come today. Day off so might even finish it

J xx

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

"Thanks for the kind words. More to come today. Day off so might even finish it

J xx"

A dilemma here. Want to find out what happens but don't want it to end.

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

The story never really ends lol. And there is a lot to this one..... thanks for the kind words, it really is appreciated.

J xx

over a year ago

Great well written story. Can't wait to read about what she wants to say

By *cott9191Man
over a year ago

nottingham

i have really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Sorry folks, life got in the way yesterday... will see what today brings. Hopefully another installment.

By *eamworkboyMan
over a year ago

Irvine

Great work matey

By *d197866 OP   Man
over a year ago

Perth

Thanks... appreciated. Life keeps getting in the way but lots more to come !

By *cott9191Man
over a year ago

nottingham

i do hope this thread hasn`t finished

Post new Message to Thread