Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

She actually did it!

Jump to newest

By *erbycouple7 OP   Couple
over a year ago

derby

Me and the wife have a very good sex life we love the added bonus of swinging. During sex we always talk about watching each other in a full swap scenario gets us really horny,

I’ve always just wanted to watch her enjoy the pleasure of another mans cock but she has never really been up for that, that’s until this Saturday night I had been teasing her all week to find her self a single bloke of here and invite him round Saturday night.

It wasn’t until the Thursday my phone was pinging away msg after msg I opened my phone to shock it was a bloke on here full conversation going of with mrs, she actually invited him round wow I couldn’t believe it when I spoke to her she just said this is what I wanted to watch.

I couldn’t wait till Saturday we had passionate sex on the Friday but didn’t say a word like we normally would, Saturday arrives am hoping she won’t back out she is a little nervous, as the evening draws closer our 3rd says he’s just setting off he won’t be long once he arrives we invite him in after introductions we sit with drinks and start chatting away, after 2/3 drinks I excuse my self to the toilet when I come back down mrs and our guest are kissing passionately mrs is down to her bra already I just sit on the chair opposite and watch as hands are everywhere and they carry on kissing.

Mrs takes out his cock and starts licking and teasing slowly wanking him before taking him in her mouth, I am really horny now and tell mrs she can go all the way she stops stands up and takes of her jeans and french knickers and tells the guest hubby said bend me over and fuck me, he edges close to her and gently slides his cock into my wife she lets out a little gasp and I feel a rush of excitement.

He builds up speed and rhythm fucking her like I always describe during sex she isn’t even watching me any more she is fully into what is going off, she finally does look up at me and mutters for me to put my cock in her mouth this we hadn’t spoke about but I stood up and went and put my hard cock in her mouth, she didn’t have to move the force of her being fucked pushed her on to my cock I’ve never been made to cum so fast but with all that was going off I was getting ready.

I could also sense mrs was ready to cum for the first time all over another mans cock, she started tensing up and begging for faster harder she let out a loud scream and shouted fuck me am cuming, he fucked her hard until she had to pull forward of his cock he moved round and made her suck him to completion. I didn’t get to cum that night but we have many more nights planned

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tigger here. Absolutely LOVE seeing Babe fucked

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

That first time is crazy fun! It’s a trip that needs repeating! Cool story!

By *cott9191Man
over a year ago

nottingham

sounds like the beginning of lots of fun

enjoy yourselves

over a year ago

over a year ago