FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Group fun in the dark

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interested in hearing from any ladies that enjoy my story and would like more with a view to meeting. Let me know what you think.

After meeting several times you get comfortable enough for me to arrange for a few guys to come over but that is all you know about the night ahead.

We start the night by having a few drinks before everyone arrives. We flirt a lot, periodically playing for short periods, not long enough to spoil the night ahead though. You ask several times what I have planned but I refuse to tell you, “you’ll just have to wait and see”.

People begin to arrive and their jaws almost hit the floor when they see how amazing you look in your lingerie. We chat and have a drink or two to pass the time until everyone has arrived. There is a fairly broad range of ages from 23 up to 40, each of them different but attractive and all smartly dressed. You can see that they all look after themselves physically.

I wait for everyone to get acquainted before starting the nights fun. I ask everyone to wait downstairs for 2 mins before joining us and then lead you off. Their eyes follow you as you strut out of the room in your heels and lingerie, each of them eager to get their hands on you.

You still have no idea what is going to happen which only adds to all of the excitement. I lead you upstairs and in to one of the bedrooms which I've prepared by clearing an area and placing a mattress in the middle of the floor. I sit you down on the mattress before turning off the lights in the hallway. I leave the bathroom door open to light the hallway dimly before I then join you back in the bedroom, close the door and then turn off the light. You let out a little shriek as the room drops in to darkness.  Seconds later you feel my hands on you as I join you on the mattress.

It isn’t long before the door opens. The dim light from the bathroom silhouettes 3 bodies as they enter the room, your heart begins to beat like a drum, faster and stronger.

You feel the mattress sink next to you as one of the visitors joins us, shortly followed by another and then another. Your heart is thumping in your chest as you start to feel hands blindly probing your body. You reach out and your hand soon finds naked flesh, our friends had already been briefed to get undressed before they come in. Your body tingles as you feel 4 pairs of hands pulling at your lingerie, groping your flesh and probing your most intimate areas with their fingers.

You soon find your hands wrapped around 2 cocks and pull one towards your mouth. You hear a groan through the darkness as your lips wrap around his shaft.

Your flower is now soaking wet and everyone knows it from the sound of someone's fingers fucking your flower. We can all hear his fingers thrusting in to you shortly followed by you groaning as your flower starts to tingle. “I’m going to cum” we hear you say in the darkness. Your groans get loader until all of the probing hands feel your body tense and shudder before you whisper “stop” as your flower becomes ultra sensitive.

This all becomes to much for one of our friends so you find yourself being flipped on to your hands and knees before he quickly plunges his cock in to you. His thrusts are deep and frenzied and short lived as he explodes inside you, leaving your flower in a sticky mess. You immediately feel another cock slide in to your cum soaked flower and then another pushed in to your mouth.

You can still feel hands all over your body as you get fucked from both ends. You can feel the cum running down your flower, dripping on to the mattress and down your legs. This continues for a couple of mins before you find yourself being man handled in to another position, this time on to your back. You feel another cock slide in to you. You can tell it is someone different as he’s considerably larger and you can feel your flower gripping tightly around his fat cock.

Your hands reach out into the darkness touching the body on top of you. Your fingers contour his hard torso and you can only use your imagination to picture the strangers muscular, ripped physique that is now above you. The mental picture is soon interrupted as you feel someone pull on your hair, tilting your head back before sitting on your face, forcing you to eat their arse!

This gives you a burst of adrenaline, coupled with all the naughtiness gives you a heightened sexual urge. You want more! You want more filth! You want to be used more! You are hungry for more cock! Your naughtiness makes you hungry for more and you find your hands on the hips of the man sat on your face pulling him hard down on to you as you push your face hard against him, trying to get your tongue deeper. You hear a voice in the darkness “Mmm you naughty girl!”.

You reach around and grip his throbbing cock and start to wank him as you tongue his arse. He moves his bum and you feel his balls against your face, he wants you to lick them and you do, hungrily!

The whole time you can feel hands groping you, fingers probing you whilst being fucked by another. You are thrusting your hips against the person on top of you whilst frantically wanking and licking the guy on your face. Another voice begins to groan in the darkness and you feel something warm and wet land on your boobs. Another 2 or 3 jets land on you and your body begins to tingle as you realise another person has just cum on you in the darkness.

You can’t believe how horny you are! You pull on the cock you have in your hand and force it in to your mouth. You then place your hands back on to his hips and pull him against you, forcing his cock hard against the back of your throat.

You feel the man in your flower start to fuck you harder as he is spurred on by the sound of you gagging hard on cock. Both the man in your mouth and the one in your flower get more excited and they soon start to groan. Almost simultaneously you feel both cocks twitch as they explode inside you at the same time. Your body erupts too as you are spurred on by the feeling of cum filling your mouth and flower at the same time.

The cum fills your mouth and flower before you feel their cocks go soft inside you at which point they move away from you. Straight away another body takes it’s place on top of you and slides inside your swollen, cum soaked flower. You feel lips against yours as a stranger kisses you deeply while your mouth is still full of cum. It doesn’t take you long to realise that it’s not a stranger. You’d recognise that kiss anywhere. The tempo slows down as we both savour each other. Our kiss is long and deep in time with my long slow thrusts in to you. We both know that I’m tasting another mans cum in your mouth and feeling another mans cum inside your flower and it feels amazing.

“I want you so bad”, I whisper in to your ear before continuing to savour your kiss and the cum still on your lips. I then feel you teasing my nipples, you know it drives me wild. With that my cock erupts inside you adding to the mess, leaving your flower full with 3 different men's cum.

Now I’d like the guys to stay longer so we could have more fun later but I have more in store but only for us two. The men thanks us before saying goodbye, each leaving with a huge grin on their face and asking to be invited back again.

After they have gone we take a min or two to reflect. You comment on how horny you found the experience. “I hope you haven’t finished because I’m still sooooo horny”, you say.

I sit on the ground and pull on your leg until you are stood over me. You know what I want and stand over me before lowering yourself slightly so that you are sat on my face, pulling my head against your flower so that I’m eating you. You watch as I greedily suck and lick on your still cum soaked flower. The thought of me eating you after you’ve been with those men doesn’t just get me horny, it gets you ultra horny too, and I can tell. You are now thrusting your hips back and forth as you fuck my face. You close your eyes and picture the men using you one after the other, forcing their cocks in to your mouth and making you lick their arse holes before looking back down at me devouring your naughty, used flower. Your stomach tenses and your flower tingles at the naughty thoughts and the sight of me cleaning up your used flower. Your thrusts become harder and more frantic as you feel yourself on the brink of an orgasm. “Mmm eat my naughty used flower you horny bastard!”. You can see my eyes wide open with excitement and catch a glimpse of me frantically tugging at my hard cock as I enjoy every second.

You squat lower as your legs begin to buckle as it all causes your flower and body to explode. The images and thoughts of the naughtiness, the site of me eating your cum soaked flower and the excitement on my face pushes you over the edge and you shudder again and again as wave after wave crashes over your body. You move over to one of the couches and collapse on it, still quivering. “You’re so naughty!”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread